Spying on My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,204 Followers

"Incredible. I think these blowjob pics are the best shots I've taken so far in our little collection," he said as he leaned over to show her the pictures he's taken.

My mom took a deep gulp and swallowed, looking closely at the pictures of her sucking cock.

"Those are definitely very erotic. We should really wrap this up, we've got work tomorrow."

My mother, still bottomless, once again walked over get more tissue paper, and used it to clean the sides of her mouth and to dry his penis before he zipped up his pants. My mom got dressed as well, putting on her pants which were neatly folded on a nearby chair. I caught a better glimpse of what her vagina looked like as she lifted her leg to put her pants on, but I still couldn't see much of it.

"I had a great time tonight, and I'll see you at lunch tomorrow. I'll send you these pics as soon as I get home. Bye," he said as he gave her a kiss on the cheek along with a hug.

"Wonderful, I can't wait. And I had a great time as well. Bye"

That was when I snuck back to my room as quietly as I could.

I laid in bed and began masturbating furiously at what I had just watched a moment ago. I kept thinking about what a naughty woman my 'perfect' mom could be. The way she sensually gyrated her hips on his cock before fucking him roughly, making both of them cum. How she was willing to fuck a guy in the living room while her own son was upstairs sleeping. And how she was so willing to enthusiastically suck the cum off his cock, while he took pictures of her.

Those are the kinds of things you would expect a porn star would do, not your very own mother. I never would have imagined that my own prim and proper mother would have ever reduced herself to committing such sex acts. And she was an exhibitionist to boot.

Regardless of how I felt about my mother's sexual exploits, I still got what I wanted. I got to see her sucking cock once again, I got to see her fucking, and I got to see what her bare ass and hairy vagina looked like. I certainly wasn't disappointed in any way. If anything, this only fueled my lust for my mother. She was every guy's fantasy.

I relieved all of my built up sexual tension by shooting a large load of cum into a tissue. I laid there thinking about what I heard them say earlier; that he was going to send her the pictures he took. He said himself that they've fucked in many places. I became excited thinking of all the naughty pics which could possibly be on my mother's computer- all of their public sexual exploits and adventures.

***

The next afternoon. I began looking through my mom's computer after I got out of class and came home. It was the only thing that consumed my mind the entire day- the possibilities of what I might find. My heart sank as it appeared as though her computer was filled with just documents from work and family photos.

I shouldn't have been surprised as my mom wasn't a stupid lady. She was always very careful with everything she did. I closed all of the folders in disappointment; my mom was definitely careful with those sex pictures. But just as I prepared to turn off her computer and leave in disappointment, it hit me, her recycle bin looked full, which I then clicked and opened.

And there they were, an entire collection of deleted images which she had in her bin but didn't clear. I undeleted them and immediately began browsing through the array of adult images.

My heart raced looking at several pictures of her in her professional attire, sitting on the toilet seat of a bathroom stall sucking his cock. Based on their clothes, it looked like they were still at work. The next set of pictures was of her with her pants down getting fucked from behind in that same stall. It looked as though her vagina had an incredibly tight grip on his cock the way it way it clung itself onto him. There were more pics of her giving him blowjobs in different places. The ones that stood out were of her sucking his cock in his car in broad daylight because it really gave me a clear and up close look of her with her lips wrapped tightly around him.

And finally, there were the pics taken last night at our house. It was surreal looking at a close up picture of my mother's face with a cock in her mouth, while looking directly at the camera. What made it even nastier was seeing the cum still visible on the cock shaft and on her O-shaped lips from sucking.

I quickly looked through the other pictures which included some with her tongue sticking out, licking the tip of his penis, and one of his cock pressing against the side of her cheek. The last few pics really got my blood boiling; the pics of her with a mouthful of cum as she smiled, and one with her tongue out, again revealing a load of cum in her mouth.

I quickly logged on to my email account and mailed all the pics to myself before deleting them again from her computer. The rest of the afternoon was spent masturbating to her pictures.

***

It was a little awkward having dinner that night, knowing how much of an exhibitionist my elegant and classy mother could be, and then spending all afternoon jerking off to her pics. It definitely made being around her again more interesting. But for some reason, my mom seemed a little down, she wasn't as cheerful as usual, especially given how happy she looked yesterday night.

"Is everything okay?" I asked. "You seem a little upset tonight."

"It's... nothing..." She looked like she wanted to say more, but held back for whatever reason.

"It sure doesn't look like nothing. Come on, we talk about everything. Are you having any problems at work or with your boyfriend?"

"It's not that...well, it sort of is. You went through my computer earlier, didn't you? I know you did. So don't deny it."

I was completely shocked that she knew. I thought it would be easy to just cover my tracks and that she would never know. But she found out somehow, and I was speechless.

"You don't have to answer," she said, sounding like her worst fear had come true. "I know that look on your face. The look of being caught. In case you were wondering, you forgot to delete one of the images. That's how I know that you had looked through my pictures."

Damn it. I wasn't as careful as I thought.

"...Mom, I'm so sorry."

"I feel sick right now," she said coldly. "I mean, how could you? My own son. Why on earth would you go through my computer and start looking through my personal things? What the hell were you thinking? How could you do something so perverted to your own mother!?"

"I don't know. I just, I couldn't help it..."

She cut me off and interrogated me, further using her skills as a lawyer. "Well you better come up with an answer, and soon, or else you'll be in some serious trouble! I mean it!!"

She suddenly became quiet and a look of sadness came over her. Her eyes started to water and she put her head in her hands and started to cry.

"I'm sorry mom," was all I could say.

She quickly wiped the tears from her face and looked at me again. "You spied on us yesterday, didn't you? That's how you knew about the pictures on the computer. And you watched us in the car at the beginning of the week- I knew you were acting strangely when I came home that night, but I wanted to believe that you would never spy on me like that. I can't believe we're even having this conversation."

"It just happened, it's not like I had been fantasizing about you for years. It's just that when I saw you with him, I felt things I had never felt before in my life. It was the taboo of something I wasn't suppose to see. It's hard to explain, you wouldn't understand."

"So you fantasize about me now?" she replied sharply, raising her eyebrow. "Is that it? Do you? It's a simple question."

"Are you mad?"

"Just promise me you won't think any less of me over this whole thing," she said. "I can't ask you to forget about any of this, we both know that won't happen at this point. But I've tried my whole life to be the best role model I could for you, especially these past few years when it was just you and me living together. And it really kills me inside knowing that you've seen me in...well...rather unflattering positions. This is so humiliating; I can't even talk about this anymore..."

"Of course this doesn't change my opinion of you. We're all human, and you're still the loveliest person I know."

My attempt to try and make her feel better didn't work as she still had a cold gaze in her eyes.

"I need to lie down for a minute and clear my head. Clean the dishes for me please and we'll talk about this later."

With that, she got up and left, looking like a person whose entire world had just collapsed.

***

After cleaning the dishes, I headed back to my room as fast and discreetly as I could, hoping she wouldn't want to discuss this any further tonight. We both had enough embarrassment for one night after all. As I sat on my desk and began working on some homework, I heard a knock followed by my mom opening the door and sticking her head inside my room.

"May I come in?" she asked in a more somber mood than before.

"Sure, what is it?" I said, playing dumb like I didn't know what she wanted to talk about.

"I was hoping we could still talk. But first, I want you to delete the images right now from your computer. And don't pretend like you didn't download any of them either. I'm not ignorant. I know this is embarrassing, but I need to make sure you do it. So, get to it."

I was mortified that I had to open my mother's sexually explicit pictures on my computer right in front of her, but I had no choice.

"Fine, I'll do it now."

She awkwardly stood right beside me as I deleted the pictures as fast as I could. Just as I was finishing up, my mom reached down into my trash can and picked up one of my cum filled tissue papers which had formed a small pile.

She opened it and looked inside. "Well it certainly looks like you've been having a busy afternoon...if this is what I think it is?" she said with a smirk, as if she enjoyed tormenting me.

"...ugh, sorry"

"Don't be. We're all human right?" she said, repeating my words from earlier. Come to my room for a moment, I have something important to discuss with you."

Her mood had certainly changed. The look of defeat and devastation was long gone. Instead, it was replaced by a look of confidence and control. I could only imagine what she had planned.

***

I followed mom to her room, where she stood with a serious expression. Then she sat on her bed and gestured to the spot next to her.

"Sit next to me," she said, patting the spot. "Look, I'm sorry for having yelled at you earlier. I should have known better than to do those things here while you were still home. So it was my fault for having put you in that position in the first place. Regardless, you shouldn't have spied on me or looked through any of my personal things. Believe it or not, I actually do understand how you feel right now and what you're going through. I swore I would never tell anyone...but...my sister had a similar experience with her son a few years ago and told me all about the whole thing."

I was shocked. This wasn't the conversation I had expected.

"Aunt Jackie and Ronnie?" I questioned in total disbelief over the matter. "What happened? Ronnie and I hang out all the time, I'm surprised he never mentioned any of this to me."

"Well it's not exactly something people bring up casually in a conversation," my mother replied. "But back to the point, a few years ago, Ronnie accidentally walked in on your Aunt Jackie in bed with his father- you can figure out what they were doing. Anyway, for the next several months, he kept on spying on her, trying to catch a glimpse of her naked. She confronted him about it and he eventually admitted to being a voyeur. She realized that he would keep on doing it unless he got to see what he wanted, so she showed him. She showed him her nude body, and once he got what he wanted, he stopped trying to peep on her."

"Jeez, no wonder he always listens to her and they get along so well. It's really surprising too since she always comes across as being such a strict lady."

"Which is exactly why you won't mention a word of this to anyone," she replied in an authoritarian tone of voice. "But I'm not telling you this just to gossip. I'm telling you this because after what you did and what you've seen, I know you won't stop spying on me. I know how boys are. So I've thought long and hard and I've decided to make you a deal; I'll show you what you want to see, just for tonight, and in exchange, you will never make any attempt to spy on me ever again, and that you will never bring it up in the future, not to me or anybody else. If word gets out about this, you know I could never forgive you. So do we have a deal?"

I couldn't believe what I just heard my mother say. Did she really just offer to let me see her naked? It could have been a trick of some kind. Or maybe she just wanted to see how far I would go. Maybe she really believed this theory. Worse, it could have been a spur the moment thing and she'd come to regret it later. Whatever the case, my mom had made the offer and there was no way I was going to turn it down.

"I...I agree," I said, unsure of whether this was some sort of trap or not.

I agreed to her offer not knowing what to expect. I agreed even knowing that no matter what happened tonight, it still wouldn't end my fascination of her. At this point, I was consumed by her sexuality, and she knew it.

After I gave her my firm answer, she remained silent and immediately avoided eye contact with me. It was obvious that she was really nervous as she stood up and swiftly took her off her t-shirt and threw it to the floor. Her pants came off just as fast.

"This is a lot tougher than I expected," she said.

There was mom. Standing in her bedroom, in front of me, wearing nothing but her bra and panties. It was surreal seeing her body like this, so up close. My heart was racing, so was hers. Looking at her body language, it was clear that she was nervous about this, but she tried to be brave.

"You don't have anything to be embarrassed about. You have an amazing body."

"That's easy for you to say. I'm the one doing the hard work. Here it goes..." she said as she put her arms around her back and snapped her bra off.

Just as quickly as her bra came off, she bent down and took off her panties.

And just like that, my own mother was standing there in the nude. She looked incredible. What immediately grabbed my attention was seeing her breasts for the very first time. I thought they were extremely sexy. They must have been b-cups and they sagged quite a bit. Her nipples and areolas were fairly large compared to the size of her breasts, and were a bright shade of pink. It looked like her areolas were well over an inch wide. Her nipples were long and had become hard, protruding forward after their exposure. It could have been the exposure which made her nipples hard, or maybe her own arousal from showing me her nude mature figure.

"You seem to be transfixed on these," she said, gently squeezing the lower half of her breasts, causing them to jiggle. "It's your first time seeing them I take it. Men are all the same; you all become mesmerized at the sight of bare breasts, even if it's your own mother's."

"I can't help it. I think you have an amazing body mom. I love these curves around your hips and thighs. But what's really hot are your breasts; I love how big your nipples are."

"Well just make sure you enjoy it while you can because this is the last time you're ever going to see them. Believe me, I won't put up with any more of your spying and peeping after this. Just get it out of your system while you have this opportunity," she said.

I used both hands and started to rub her thighs softly, before reaching over to massage her rear end, to which she immediately started squirming and slapped my hand away.

"No touching," she said firmly. "It wasn't part of our deal."

"You never said I couldn't," I countered.

"I guess not. Just make it fast."

I turned my attention towards her crotch as I used my fingers to brush aside her pubic hairs to reveal her vagina. Her body started shivering as I caressed her long dark labia and clitoris with my finger, before sticking it inside to finger her wet cunt, feeling it's tightness. Feeling its warmth and fluids.

"Okay, that's enough!" she scolded. "I never intended for it to go this far. You got to see what you wanted and now you can go to your room and pleasure yourself, or whatever it was you were planning on doing after this. I'm getting dressed now and I fully expect you to keep up your end of the deal. God, I knew this was a horrible idea, I'm not even sure why I did this."

"Please don't be mad. You have no idea what it was like for me the past few days. Just give me a few more minutes and I promise to never spy on you again," I pleaded.

"Fine. A few more minutes of this is all you're getting."

"Can you lie down please?" I asked.

Without saying a word, she laid on her bed with her legs spread so I could have a look at the most intimate area of her body. She shut her eyes as well and I could only imagine how humiliating this must be for her, having her own son look at her this way.

I continued where I left off, using my fingers to open her vagina. Only this time, it wasn't enough. I leaned forward and began licking her clit, feeling her pubic hairs on my face, not knowing how she would react. I felt emboldened by her non-response which led me to start sucking on her thick labia.

Then I went for it, I forced my tongue deep inside of her body causing her to squeeze her bed sheets. The more I moved my tongue around her insides, and my mouth around her outer vagina, the more her body started to twist and turn with sexual pleasure of her own. It was surreal having my tongue there. Surreal for both of us. She had a nice taste. The more I did it, the wetter she became. There was no denying that mom was enjoying this.

And I needed more. So did she.

I stood up and quickly threw my t-shirt and shorts onto the floor, leaving both of us completely naked in her bedroom.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked, looking at my nude body for the first time.

The good thing was, she wasn't mad. She didn't reject this. She didn't put an end to this, which she easily could have.

"Mom, you have no idea how much I've been fantasizing about you all week. It was like torture. Of course I want this."

I leaned over her body and began sucking both of her large nipples and areolas, feeling the softness of her breasts in my mouth. Feeling the stiffness of her nipples. I moved my body upwards for the last time, positioning myself right on top of her. She looked away from me with a look of disbelief as I planted kisses on her face and lips. Her face was pointed towards the wall.

But out of nowhere, she suddenly turned her head back, looked me in the eyes and kissed me back. Our lips were locked together tightly. It was the most passionate and intense kiss I've ever felt as both of our tongues were swirling around each others mouths.

As we were making out, she reached down with one hand and briefly started stroking my erection before guiding it inside her tight vagina. I couldn't believe I was now about to fuck my own mother. I started thrusting my cock inside her, thinking about how this was the same woman who gave birth to me and raised me. I'm sure my mother was thinking the same thing. And now I was using her body to relieve myself sexually. She was enjoying this as much as I was.

The whole thing felt surreal as we looked each other in the eyes the entire time we were fucking. The more she started to moan, the harder I tried to fuck her. It was the most vulnerable I've never seen my mom look in her entire life, watching her start to scream as I ravished her tiny opening the best that I could.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,204 Followers