Spying on My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,320 Followers

"I can't believe this," she groaned, her eyes watering, forming tears, as her body rocked back and forth. "I can't believe this is happening."

She was going through an internal struggle. The kind any decent mother would face in a situation like this. Her very own son fucking her. God, what a thought. I was using her for sexual pleasure, and she was enjoying it. Her breathing became harder and I felt her wetness. She held me tighter with her arms, signally that she wanted this to continue. That I shouldn't stop, because she didn't want me to.

"I think I'm going to cum," I groaned, ravishing her from on top.

Mom nodded while she was being fucked. "Do it. Inside me."

As my cock continuously pounded her mature pussy, I was unstoppable. My thrusts were hard and fast. Mom's face turned into a mixture of relief, intense pleasure, and a hint of regret. There was no doubt that she was still struggling with this (who could blame her?). But there was also no doubt that she got off on this too. The look on her face was more intense than in any of the pictures she had taken, or her previous encounter with the guy she was seeing. There was no doubt that she loved the taboo as much as I did.

I could feel myself about to climax inside of her. I suddenly arched my back and let out a long stream of cum deep inside my mother's vagina and into her pussy. Spurt after spurt, I was coating her vaginal walls. It was an intense pleasure that I had never felt before, that I had longed for. And just like that, it was over.

Mom looked at me with a loving expression. She wasn't mad at all. She seemed happy. It seemed as though she would never admit how much she loved this, and maybe she never will. After all, she had to maintain her presence as a proper and respectable woman.

"Come here," she said, pulling my head down.

We kissed each other and held each other that night, naked in each other's arms, in the most loving way possible.

***

I woke up around 6 am, still naked in her bed. All the lights were turned off, and I saw the nude silhouette of my mother standing in front of her slightly opened curtains, as she watched the sun rise. I could only imagine what was going through her head; how she had sex with her own son, and how our relationship would be changed forever.

I got out of bed and walked right behind her and held her, pressing my bare body against hers. I then started planting kisses on the back of her shoulder, and then parting her hair and kissing her neck.

"Was this what you had expected?" she asked, still watching the sunrise.

"Better," I said in between kisses. "It was more amazing than I ever could have imagined. I'm really glad we did this. What did you think? Did you enjoy it?"

"It was certainly an interesting experience. Having sex with my only child is not something that's ever crossed my mind in the past 21 years. It's not exactly normal. I'm still trying to get my mind around this whole thing. I still can't believe what we did last night, and that I let it escalate to this point."

"You're right. But I'm still glad it did happen. I love you mom," I said, as my penis started becoming more erect pressing against her stomach.

I moved my hands up and started massaging her soft breasts and rubbing her nipples with my fingers.

She turned around and looked me in the eyes. "You know I love you too. But we shouldn't do this anymore; the deal was only for last night remember?"

"Well it still looks pretty dark outside to me," I said as I began to kiss her on the lips. "Doesn't this count as night?"

We embraced each other in a passionate kiss feeling each other's tongues in our mouths. It was the most passionate kiss I've ever shared with a woman, and I was glad it was with my mother. My erection began throbbing against her warm body.

She grabbed onto my cock as if it were a leash and had me follow her to the bed.

"Sit down" she told me.

She got on her knees and started stroking my cock, examining it with her eyes like a doctor would a patient. Only she wasn't a doctor; she was a curious mother wanting to see how her son had grown over the years. She then leaned forward and started kissing the head of my erect penis the same way she kissed me on the mouth. The kisses were soft and gentle, and feeling her saliva on my penis only added to my arousal.

Her mouth opened wide and I suddenly saw my entire cock disappear into her mouth. I could feel her tongue rub across my cock as she sucked it, tasting my dried cum and her vaginal fluids from hours before. She looked me right in the eyes as she slowly started bobbing her head up and down, showing me how nasty she could be. It drove me crazy thinking about how my classy and elegant mother can be such a filthy woman if needed.

Moments had passed with the room being filled with only the noise of her slurping on my cock as she sucked it. We looked each other in the eyes the entire time and she started to bob her head faster and suck harder as soon as she felt my body moving. She knew I was about to cum. And I did. I shot out a long stream of cum inside my mother's mouth for her to devour. And she clearly had no issues swallowing it as she kept her soft lips wrapped tightly around cock as I continued to cum.

I was still breathing heavily trying to regain my senses. "You really do know how to please a guy, mom. That felt incredible."

"That's not something you ever should have known," she replied, continuing to lick the tip of my penis for any remainder of cum still leaking out of it.

She added, "Close your eyes, I have a little surprise for you."

As soon as I closed them, I felt her lips press against mine. It was a tight kiss on the lips. Those same lips that had just sucked my cock clean. Then she forced her tongue into my mouth and I briefly tasted myself.

When she pulled away she said, "And that's for spying on me. Now we're even, okay?"

She smiled in a teasing way. Then I watched her turn around and walk naked to the bathroom, making no attempt to get dressed. Her bare ass looked beautiful as each curvy butt cheek swayed with every step she took.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.