St. Valentine's Day Massacre Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers

Johnny Rubies took the golden blade and made a small cut on Pauline's chest, above her left breast. She gasped at the exquisite pain. A small river of blood ran over the curve of her left breast, until it reached the point of her nipple. There the blood formed a large droplet, ready to fall onto the floor in front of her.

Gabriel laid his two revolves on the floor at his feet, his eyes constantly on Johnny Rubies' hands. "Listen. You can hear the sirens already."

"Too late, Mr. Reid. By the time your back-up gets here, they will find an empty ballroom. An empty ballroom and three dead bodies." Johnny returned the knife to Pauline's throat. He gave his Colt to Molly.

Molly handled it like it was sizzling, almost dropping it before she got both hands around it. The distant wail of sirens came through the night. The band members rushed to pack up.

"Shoot your old lover, please," said Johnny.

Molly closed her eyes and pulled the trigger. The bullet went wide of the mark, but caused all the thugs that were close to Gabriel to dive for cover. All of the guests suddenly decided to hug the walls and keep out of the line of Moll's fire.

"Use both hands like I taught you, and keep your eyes open," said Johnny.

Molly took a spread leg stance for balance. It was difficult in the tight skirt. She and extended the Colt in both hands and squeezed the trigger. Gabriel's white hat flew off his head.

"Pull the trigger. Shoot! Aim for his center!" Johnny shouted facing her, pleading, using both hands for emphasis.

Molly extended her arms. Gabriel stood straighter to make a better target. Tears poured from Molly's eyes and soaked her cheeks. She closed her eyes. Then she pointed the pistol toward Gabriel's heart and squeezed the trigger.

When Pauline felt the pressure of the knife off her throat and saw Johnny standing in front of her, she leaned back against the post, using her roped arms to support herself. She pulled her knees to her naked chest, and kicked out as hard as she could against Johnny Rubies' back.

The gun barked several times before Molly stopped squeezing. Johnny's arms flew up. He had been pushed into the path of Molly's bullets.

Johnny turned to look back at Molly, looked down at his white shirt, and looked at Molly again. Three ruby red blood spots blossomed on his shirt over his chest and his stomach. The gold stiletto fell out of his hand, and stuck upright into the ballroom floor, swaying until its momentum slowed. When he opened his mouth, a two fingers of blood poured out. He fell forward heavily, smashing his face against the ballroom floor.

The sirens' blare increased to ear-splitting levels. Inside the ballroom, the screams of the female party-goers rivaled the sirens' strident squall. Guests who had been cowering against the wall saw their boss fall and started to scramble toward the exits. If Johnny Rubies thought they would pull their weapons and fight to the bitter end, he would have been disappointed. They wanted to scram.

Only Molly remained. She opened her eyes and saw Johnny lying on the floor and Gabriel still standing. One hand flew to her mouth as she gasped.

"Put the gun down, Moll," Gabriel said.

Molly gave him with a pitiful look. "I'm dead. I know the trouble I face. I killed the boss, and my life is worthless."

"I can give you protection, Moll," Gabriel said.

She shook her head. "It wouldn't be long before one of Johnny's gang exacted retribution."

She had no choice. She held the gun in two hands firmly, and pointed at Gabriel's chest for the last time. This time she kept her eyes open.

Gabriel went down on one knee and found one of his silver revolvers. Molly shot once, twice, and still pointed at him. Gabriel extended his arm and shot Molly Flanders dead center. Blood from near her heart gushed from her décolleté, spilling over the golden yellow outfit that Pauline had loved.

Molly's last look was at Gabriel. He kicked her gun away and cradled her head. It was hopeless. Her blood covered his costume. Behind him, the back-up units had breached the building, their own guns drawn, looking for opposition. But the everyone had scattered. The only people left were Gabriel holding Molly, the body of Johnny Rubies, and the naked forms of Michael and Pauline hanging by ropes from brass rings on the two posts.

"My body, my choice," Molly gasped. Then her body went completely limp. He lay her body down as gently as he could. Gabriel pocketed the golden stiletto and found a large table cloth. He went to his unconscious brother and draped his nude body in the table cloth. Then he cut his brother down, using his strength to lay him down gently. Tears were in Gabriel's eyes as he saw the torture that Michael had withstood.

"Hey," said Pauline. "Cut me down, too."

She had twisted so only her nicely rounded backside was visible to the police officers crowding into the hall. A small group surrounded her post, unsure what to do. So, she told them. "Come on, cut me down!"

Those surrounding her began to debate whether she should be examined to be sure that she was not injured and to confirm she would be able to testify as to what had happened. They hesitated, because her dark hair against her white skin was so striking.

"Cut me down!"

Pauline was taken to the hospital just to be on the safe side. Gabriel gave her three days off to deal with the trauma. She didn't use them. Instead, she was back in her office the day after St. Valentine's Day. The courageous and salacious story of the shoot out had circulated quickly throughout the State's Attorney's office, supplemented by videos of her performance taken by some of the partygoers' cellphones. For the first two days, Gabriel and Pauline avoided being together.

On the third day, Gabriel knocked on Pauline's door.

"May I come in?"

Pauline nodded. She looked away, because she could feel the flush on her cheeks at the thought of what she had endured, what Gabriel had observed, and what everyone in the world knew about her body.

"I owe you my life," Gabriel said. "Thank you."

"Kicking Johnny Rubies was the only thing I could think of to save my life, you know?"

"You demonstrated real courage. I think I've underestimated you for the time you've been in the office."

Pauline shrugged but nodded her head to show she agreed.

"I know this is unusual, and probably illegal. So, feel free to say no if you want," Gabriel started.

Pauline looked at him with curiosity and a pang of interest. He was still extremely good looking, and her chest fluttered when his gray eyes lit on her.

"I want to offer you a two-week vacation in islands. It's a resort I know about that you may really like. The sun shines nearly all the time, the swimming and snorkeling are legendary, and the night scene is unmatched."

"I'm not much of a swimmer."

"I noticed you didn't have a tan." Gabriel coughed.

"Well, I feel awkward. Everyone knows I'm too big on top and too little on the bottom. I can't find a suit that fits, unless I buy mismatched bikinis."

A sly smile crossed Gabriel's lips. "Not to worry. At this resort, no swimming suits are required. You'll find plenty of opportunity to tan, and you'll not have to worry about those pesky tan lines."

Pauline couldn't help but smile herself. "Is this in your budget?"

"No. This is something I want to do for you." Gabriel stood up to leave the office. "Just say you'll accept the trip."

"Can I think about it?" Pauline asked.

"The trip is already booked. The shack on the island is waiting. Just say you'll go."

Pauline leaned back in her chair. Why not? She thought. It's been too long since she had put the work down and just thought about herself. She nodded to Gabriel.

"All right. I could use a bit of time off."

"Great!" said Gabriel, clapping his hands. "I'll pick you up tomorrow morning and we can drive to the airport together."

"Together?" Pauline said.

"Well, of course. I deserve some time off, too."

Pauline's eyes narrowed. "Hey, by any chance is your brother coming along on this vacation?"

Gabriel turned and looked into her dark brown eyes. "Michael is still recovering. But, if you want him to come, I'll invite him too. We both owe you our lives. We'll do whatever you want."

Pauline went up to Gabriel. "I'd like to kiss you, but I can't move my arms."

Gabriel carefully moved her arms so that they rested on his broad shoulders. She kissed him on the lips, and he kissed her back. Both were oblivious to the stares of other office workers.

"Let's see how it goes with just you and me. At least this time," said Pauline. "I'm warning you though, if you disappoint, I'm sending immediately for Michael."

She leaned her body into him. She felt the pressure of his chest against her generous bosom, and her nipples became aroused. She kissed him again and hoped he could feel through how pointy and hard her nipples were.

Like rubies.

Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers