All Comments on 'St. Valentine's Day Trip to Switzerland'

by Deja_two

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
NaughtyPleasureNaughtyPleasureover 14 years ago

Definitely a different twist. Enjoyed and thanks so much for sharing.

AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
You succeeded in your mission, sir, and I understand more than most.

As a very old person, married a little longer than they before my wife died, truely could have been there. Very insightful, in the least, and a wonderful story well told. An excellent piece.

CarcamCarcamover 14 years ago
Thank You !!!

A beautiful story and maybe an answer to my fears.

My wife and I have been married 40 years and have known each other for 17 years before that. We often have the same thoughts at the same time and finish a sentence the other started. I don't remember what I had for supper yesterday (without having to take 15 minutes to think about), but I can still vividly remember the white ruffled blouse, gray pleated skirt and matching pink garter belt, panties and bra I took off of her the first time we made love together - 44 years ago! I am afraid of the future!!!!!! If she goes first - half of me will go, and I will be a lost soul - if I go first, the same will be true for her! I don't want her to have that pain but I am afraid of it for myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I loved it! Made me cry. You are so talented.

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

The story was wonderful yet, carried a nice and simple feeling in it. I really liked the way you told it. It was the most emotional story I have read till now.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
I uh no

It’s an ad for assisted suicide. Skip it unless you swing that way

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Whatever way you feel about those who take a little trip to Switzerland, of which I am very much in favour of personal choice, at it's heart this is a true love story, two people who never existed, but I know well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous