Stacy Puma Ch. 13: Cheyenne Pepper

Story Info
Stacy's feeling threatened. Where's her Cayenne Pepper spray?
5.3k words
4.59
4.5k
1
2

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,847 Followers

Pepper Little Beaver sat alone in her booth sipping a mocha wondering if her drive down to Denver was pointless. It was something long overdue touching base with her Ex. Not that they talked much these days. He being a cop in Denver kept him busy and on the straight and narrow. Most days. Meeting his fiancée Bree gave Pepper a bit of jealousy. She knew she was hotter than Bree. Even if Pepper wasn't as hard a worker as Bree was. Pepper was a simple Bank Teller on the Rez. Bree was this skinny minny Police Dispatcher. Why was Griffin even with her? Speak of the Devil, there he was in T-shirt and sweats. So very sexy. Locating her he stepped past the hostess.

"Morning Handsome. I really didn't think you would meet me."

"Thought about standing you up."

" Against what?" Pepper offers a beguiling smirk.

Griffin Puma would normally be on his daily jog, using the away time to agree to meet his ex-girlfriend at a Pancake House he knew that he and current fiancée Bree never visited. Less chance of outsiders seeing and connecting dots that would create friction later. Sweaty from his run he ignored the looks of early morning customers. His scent was still manly. That's why Pepper couldn't forget this man.

"Have a seat. Coffee?"

"Why are you here Pepper?"

"A few reasons actually. Only one refers to missing you. Newton Redmane wants to marry me. I haven't said yes. Something keeps me from taking that cheap zirconia he's trying to pass off as real. That's his first mistake. If he wasn't so darn adorable I'd be offended."

"Newton's a good guy. Cheap bastard but decent. Congrats if you decide to accept."

"Should I?"

"Not my decision. We're not together anymore Pepper. I put a ring on Bree's finger a few months ago. I'm happy."

"How is darling Bree?"

"Keeping me grounded."

"Not if you're here with me."

"Quit flirting. I'm not going to leave Bree."

"I didn't ask you too. I'm still here though."

"Not sleeping with you either."

"Where's the wild Apache I used to know? The one who would bend me over this table and let everyone watch him fuck me?"

"I'm a Police Officer now. Public image is important."

"Does Bree let the warrior come out of his teepee?"

"What else are you here for?"

"Did you know your sweet little sister is the darling of Wolf Calls these days?"

"What's she doing up home? I know it's not to visit our parents."

"Are you aware of her online activities?"

"I know."

"Everything she does?"

"If it pays her rent to me I could care less."

"It's fairly close to prostitution don't you think Officer Puma?"

"Leave Stacy alone. You know damned well she would scalp your ass if you got her into trouble."

"I'm not trying to get her into trouble Griffin. Hell I let her eat me out at Wolf Calls. She's insane but I'll admit she puts on one hell of a show."

"For everyone?"

"Full club. And, yes our illustrious Sheriff allowed it. I'm pretty certain he got some action too."

"Wonderful. Old Coot can even get it up is pretty respectable. Roland's tough I'll give him that."

"I've learned to never underestimate Roland. I'm hearing rumors that he wants her to come back for a second show. I guess sweet little Stacy is a desired commodity."

"What do you expect? Even I know how hot my sister is." He recalls having sex on webcam with her. The thought made him wince as a Waitress approached saving him.

"Coffee?" The waitress was young and a stunner herself. The tiny blond smiled at his reaction to her. Then it dawned on her exactly who he was, "I know you. You were the Police Officer that broke up that outdoor sexhibition at the hotel."

"You were there?"

Her eyes flare up as she grows hesitant, "Maaaaybe."

"No coffee." He scowls, "Glass of OJ."

"On its way." She bats her eyes then regrets it as Pepper growls.

"Easy Beaver. She's young and doesn't know better."

"Is she even out of high school?" The Cheyenne beauty rolls her eyes then reaches across the table to place both of her hands on his. He eyes her boldness and sneers.

"Getting a little close there Pepper. Back it up."

"I don't want to. If I'm backing it up it's going to be my ass against your hard Apache cock." She flirts devilishly. He recalled the years he dated her and all of the sex they shared together. She was pretty intense. She just got a little too possessive when he wanted to join the Military. She wanted to be an Army wife. He didn't need the baggage.

"Here's your OJ." The blond rests the glass on a napkin, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Not now Dear." Pepper felt threatened.

"Oh, I'm sorry is this your wife?"

"If he asked me I'd say yes." Pepper beats him to the answer.

"Not even close. What's your question...Amber?" He reads the girls nametag.

"Did you know the girl that was having sex outside on that SUV? I'd love to know where to find her."

"Try her online under the name ApacheSlut. All one word. She could become your new bestie." Pepper rolls her eyes.

"Knock it off Beaver."

"Beaver." Amber snickers.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. I have a beaver too." The girl giggles then decides to take her leave before it got her into trouble.

"Cute kid. Ballsy." Griffin admired the girls legs as she refilled coffee at one of her tables.

"Your new favorite Pancake House?"

"If I want pancakes that's my choice. You can remove your hands now."

"Alright. I'll remove my hands." She winks and sits back hands now in her lap. As he sips his OJ he discovers a new nuisance. Her shoeless toes were now teasing his crotch. Wearing sweats it was impossible not to display an easy erection under the right circumstances. No underwear did not help. Snarling he lets her continue to taunt him. Her hands in her lap made him even more curious. She notes his demeanor, "There's the Griffin Puma I used to know. You used to love watching me masturbate. Yes my fingers are under my mini skirt. I left my panties at home."

Resting back in his booth's seat he merely eyes her and slowly drinks his juice. Her tender stroking foot had already produced a monster. What he wasn't aware of was Pepper only using one hand to touch herself. Her opposite hand was deviously recording her massage with her cellphone, visually and audibly. That alone could not be good for Griffin.

"Bigger than I recall. I must be doing something right."

"I always did enjoy your foot masturbations." He sighed staring her down.

"Let him out to breath and I'll get you off right here at our booth. You can paint my toenails white."

"Tempting. Won't Redmane wonder where you disappeared too way down here in Denver?"

"Don't ruin the moment."

Her toes trail up and down the contours of his beast. It was mighty indeed. As she did he noticed the waitress Amber admiring Pepper's work. The girl was certainly fascinated by her efforts. Smiling at Griffin she nibbles her lips and flutters her fingers at him. His thoughts were more for Amber than Pepper but the girl seemed to like the show. Maybe that was why she was interested in Stacy. A voyeur at heart. Smirking he took a very deadly risk considering his career. He reaches down under the table and tugs his sweats lower in front until his cock popped out wagging. Pepper's eyes flare as her bare feet caress his fleshy girth.

"That's my Griffin."

He rests back comfortably as both of her feet roll up and down the sides of his cock. He couldn't get any harder. In response Pepper increases her own stimulation, her clit giving her goosebumps with every bit of friction upon it. Her own demeanor quickly changed to a soft whimper.

"Keep it down Beaver."

"Keep it up Puma."

Amber had to retrieve an order from the cook but swiftly returned to watch from Pepper's blind spot. Griffin took turns staring emotionlessly at Pepper then alluringly at Amber. The second Pepper closes her eyes at her own brewing climax Griffin glares at Amber and mouths out the words, "You want this?" Too which Amber shivers and nods affirmatively at him. He winked at her making her spill coffee on a table.

"How you feeling over there Beaver?"

"I miss you inside me Griffin." She moans lightly.

"Knuckle the Beaver." He gets aggressive in tone.

"God yes. I'll fist myself for you if you order me to."

"Build a dam you fucking slut." He whispers.

"I love you Griffin. Anything for you." Her filming gets awkward between her feet motions and her need to burrow more fingers inside herself. Amazing even her own self she manages four fingers and the beginning of her thumbnail. Digging deeper at her drenched labia she has to drop one foot. Griffin clutches her other foot and holds it firmly against his dick.

"I want to cum for you Griffin." Pepper stutters a bit.

Amber lurking with her own desires decides to make a stealth move. The blond moves toward the Men's room and leans against the door. Griffin could see her perfectly. Waiting for only his eyes the girl lifts her skirt in front and shows him that even she was going commando. A perfectly shaven young pussy was begging for attention. With alluring eyes she pushes the door open with her back and curls an index finger toward him. Disappearing into the restroom entirely she could only hope another guy didn't barge in first.

Patting Pepper's toes Griffin leans forward putting his dick away, "You keep knuckling that Beaver. I gotta piss like a race horse. If I don't hear you moaning from the john you can head back to the Rez crying. Am I clear?"

"Yes Griffin. I'll scream at the top of my lungs."

"Thanks the Beaver I recall." He winks and stands up walking away. Her voice moaning louder as he took each step. He had to chuckle at a couple guys eating breakfast. In passing he offers, "She always gets this way when it's all you can eat." Their reaction was priceless as he hits the bathroom door.

Entering swiftly he finds the blond rubbing herself. In a brusque manner he grabs her by the hips and rushes her backwards against the door to keep it barred. His sweats lowered he lifts her up and guides his beast up inside her sweet young cunt. It never once dawned on him her true age. Luckily for him the girl was eighteen if not barely. His hormones led him into a frenzy. Fucking her gave her all sorts of energetic moves. She dug nails at his t-shirt which made him wince. His hand gripped her throat as he snarled like the big cat he was named after. Eyes meeting he made it known that he was in charge. Amber nodded and took the rapid thrusts he offered. Her G-spot struck like lightning with each passage through. Yelping at his firepower nearly drowned out poor Pepper who had kept her word. The Cheyenne was howling in her booth. He just prayed the Owner or the Hostess didn't call the cops and put him in jeopardy. But, damn this was too much fun. Two for the price of one. He liked this Pancake joint.

"Cum hard and I'll give you that girls number." He pants.

"Seriously?" Amber grew excited.

"LOUD!"

The dueling moaners clashed like a bad symphony. Amber begging him to fuck her harder. Pepper lost in herself awaiting her lover to return like old times. The customers were eating it up. Even the cook who had just pinged his bell to let Amber know another order was up had to grin. He was an old Hispanic man who knew it was Amber. No mistaking her soft voice. Holding his breath Paco Alvarez waited for it. Counting in Spanish to ten just before Amber had a crazy orgasm. Griffin held out and pulled away. Lifting her chin he said, "555-7862." Leaving the blond a hot mess he puts his beast away and marches out of the bathroom and directly up to Pepper. She looked up at his return with a gaping mouth and shivering eyes. She was so very close to cumming excessively hard her face was contorted. Gripping her by her long black hair he drags her from the booth and sits her up on the table. Lowering his sweats he took the worst risk of his life. He fucked Pepper right there on the table's edge. The customers in awe of their bravado watched. Some were upset, most were appreciative. None called a cop.

"Fuck me Griffin." Pepper lay back on the table knocking utensils off on to the floor.

"Shatter the windows you fucking whore." He bellows.

Her cries led to the loudest scream she had ever offered up. Gushing all around his cock it trickled to the tile. He refused to let up until he had his own round of guttural snarls. Mistake or not Griffin Puma flooded her pussy with scalding hot jizz. A deafening yelp that tensed her muscles up she cums once more to applaud his gift. Strangely the customers began clapping. As Amber stepped out of the restroom she spotted Paco winking at her. Grossed out by him she grabbed her food and took it to the proper table. The customer grinned at her and ran his hand up her skirt to pat her ass. She could only expect a huge tip.

Finishing with a linger inside Pepper for show Griffin Puma pulled out and put his cock away wet. Stains immediately show off his mistake. He didn't care. Pulling Pepper upright he grips her chin in his hand.

"Send me a wedding invite."

Officer Puma left her grinning from ear to ear. She was even nice enough to leave Amber 20%. Smiling at the audience she heads for her Jeep while the getting was good. From behind her steering wheel she plays her cell recording back. She had captured just the right words and actions to make certain she had a fighting chance. Pepper wanted Griffin. Come hell or high water.

Ten blocks away Stacy Puma was taking her morning shower outside her garage domicile. A cool morning made it even more exhilarating. Thoughts sparse as she woke up led to her dueling partner Jenna McKenna and the realization that her brother was her lookout slash camera guy for shows of her own. She fidgeted a bit knowing local competition was out there. The fact that Jenna was aware of Stacy made her wonder if it were she that gave her inspiration. Smirking at the girls ambitions Stacy considered something, "Maybe I'll be the Empress for the Cult of Puma Pussy." As the hot water ceased the chill destroyed her senses. Nipples trying to tear away from her flesh meant that they were sensitive. That led her to realize that this was probably her period getting ready to start. She was extremely irregular never knowing when the blood would flow. She could easily skip a month and not think about it. Of course that could be a bad thing if she ever got knocked up. She really did need to enforce condoms more often. She just hated the feel of a covered up cock. Her motto used to be "No teepee will ever cover her Brave." She had been lucky thus far but the more guys pushed her limits that luck would run out.

Hair washed she shuts the water off and shivers dramatically. Opting to always air dry she stepped out into the yard and glared up at the blue sky with her eyes closed. Basking in the morning sun for what heat it chose to gift her golden flesh with. As she stood there she hears a whimpering sound beside her. Eyes open wide now she looks down at a beautiful Rottweiler puppy. Her attitude went from badass to bubbly child at the site of it. Kneeling she pets the pup and looks around predicting an owner searching for it. Hearing a motorized wheelchair she surmised who the owner might be. Rounding the corner of her garage home rode her next door neighbor.

"Over here Kahane. Is this your puppy?"

"Sure is. Got him from the shelter yesterday."

"He's adorable."

"Thought you cats didn't get along with dogs."

"Only old dogs like you." She hisses and shows her claws at him, "What's his name?"

"Shelter called him Cracker. Lil too racist for my taste. Being black if you know what I mean."

"The pup is white Kahane." She snickers, "Any other names on your mind?"

"Not really. I was just gonna call him Sidecar. Me living in a wheelchair and all."

"That's a horrible name." She wrestles with the puppy until he barks at her and backs off. Kahane chuckles, "He sure makes a ruckus don't he?"

"That's his name then...Ruckus."

Puckering his lower lip to mull it over Kahane nods, "I like that. Ain't you cold Streaker?"

"I really, really am. Warm me up Kahane." She shuffles over and crawls into his lap letting his hands rub her arms and legs. He never got too touchy feely otherwise. Stacy always felt comfortable around her handicapped hero, "Much better."

"So what's on your agenda today?"

"Nothing really."

"No nudie shows online?"

"Haven't decided. A day off sounds good. Money situation is stable at the moment. Might just veg around the crib."

"Your boyfriend ain't taking you out on the town?"

"Boyfriend? What boyfriend? Ohhh Xander? So not my man."

"Seems like a nice fella."

"How would you know you've never met him?" She grimaces and snuggles tighter in his arms.

"No but he looks like a good boy. I got eyes and windows." He grins.

"Peeping Tomcat."

"I don't gotta be, you come to me." He laughs even harder.

"True dat. Where else would you find a neighbor so openminded? You love it."

"That I do. Especially when you cuddle up on my dead ole legs."

"At least my weight isn't putting them to sleep. And I know for a fact that third leg is not deceased." She wiggles in his lap while sticking her tongue out at him.

"I think ole Ruckus finally took his dump. Luckily it's in your yard not mine."

"You better share your colostomy bag with Ruckus then. I'm not picking that up." She winces at the pile of poop.

"Reckon it fertilizes Griffin's lawn then. I'll try and keep Ruckus in my yard. Put a fence up or something."

Rolling her eyes she crawls from his lap and bends over to remove the red bandana from his forehead. She then steps close to the pile and uses it to clean up the pups leftovers. Grimacing at the smell she folds the hanky around it and takes it back to Kahane.

"I liked that dew rag."

"Well now it's a doodoo rag." Once it is released to him she kneels to pet Ruckus again, talking babylike she says, "You don't crap in my yard, I won't crap in yours. Deal?" The pup merely whines and paws at her calf. As she starts to rise she hears the door to Griffin's house open up. Patting Kahane's crotch just to give him something to think on she winks, "Gotta go Turbo. Bree's up for the morning paper. Maybe I'll steal it for Ruckus to crap on tomorrow. She won't be mad over it."

"Funny girl. You have a good day Apache."

"Will do Man and Dingo." Leaving him to wheel away Stacy rounds the opposite side of the garage and meets up with Bree. Seeing Stacy nude as always Bree frowns.

"You are going to catch pneumonia."

"I'll go see the Medicine man when I do."

"I wonder what's taking Griffin so long on his run?" Bree looks worried, "He's usually quicker than this."

"You know us Indians, always running from the white man. He probably stopped to get a pussy out of a tree."

"That would be a Firefighter's job."

"Oh yeah. Did i tell you I got laid on top of a fire truck?"

"Did I need to know that?"

"While it was in motion even. Sirens blaring. Fucking hot."

"Plenty of water in the tanks to cool you down. What are you doing today? Ambulance chasing?"

"I like that idea. Maybe I can seduce a Paramedic in the back of one for a show."

"Please don't do it with a patient in transit."

"Would i be that cruel?"

Bree frowns and walks out toward the curb to look in the direction of the park he usually ran in. He was no where in sight. Stressed she tightens her robe and heads back toward Stacy. At the halfway point she hears Stacy's cellphone go off, its ringtone set to the sound of an Indian war party in battle. Go figure.

"Hmmm! I wonder who's calling me?" Stacy bolts for the showering stall where she had rested her cell on a trash can lid. Her heart actually jumped thinking it might be Xander. It had been days since they had spoken. Reaching her cell she eyes the caller identity as unknown. Risking it with a scowl of skepticism she answers it, "Apache Junction what's your function?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,847 Followers
12