Stacy Puma Ch. 13: Cheyenne Pepper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, is this the girl who had sex on the SUV at that Hotel a few weeks ago?"

"Which one? You need to be more specific. Who is this?"

"My name's Amber. I watched you from our room that night. You were insane. I loved it."

"Ah. How did you get my number?"

"The Cop that busted you that night. I just had the most erotic sex with him at work. Do you know him?"

Stacy hesitates to process what she had just heard. Looking awkwardly toward Bree who was pacing she grit her teeth and returned to Amber, "He's my brother."

"Oh!" Amber sounded shocked, "I'm sorry if I spoke out of turn. Please don't tell him I told you we had sex. I didn't realize you were related."

"He's a grown Puma. What do you want with me?"

"I-I don't really know. I just couldn't get over how bold you were that night. For what it's worth I guess I admire you. I wish I could be as bold."

"You just said you had sex with my Brother at your job. Sounds pretty bold to me."

"In the Men's restroom at the Pancake Palace. Lot's of customers. He has a very pretty girlfriend. He made her masturbate at their table while we had sex. It was amazing."

"He was with his girlfriend?" Stacy looked puzzled. Bree had been asleep until a few minutes ago.

Amber continued, "I mean I presumed she was. She used her feet to stroke his cock. They looked like they could have been a couple. Wow! I feel horrible suddenly. Maybe I shouldn't have called you."

"Naaa! I'm good. What did this girl look like?"

"American Indian. Bead bracelets on her wrists. Long straight black hair. Really pretty. I saw her get into a Jeep Wrangler if that helps."

Confused because Bree herself drove a Jeep Wrangler made Stacy shrug, "Anything unique about her?"

"Oh, I overheard him call her Beaver. Is that a nickname?"

"It will be after I write it on her tombstone." Stacy knew instantly the culprit.

"Oh no. Did I...I have to go. I'm sorry I bothered you."

"Hold up! What are you doing after work?"

"I don't really have any plans. Why?"

"We could hang out. Maybe put on a show together if you wanna learn how to be bold."

"Oh gosh. Are you sure? I mean I don't wanna get ambushed if I got your Brother into trouble."

"Fuck Griffin. Oh wait you already have." Stacy shakes her head thinking, "So have I."

"Bad move on my part, huh?"

"Only if his Fiancée finds out."

"Nooo! I'm so stupid."

"Maybe we both are but I'm not gonna be the one to ruin their relationship. He can do that all on his own. If anybody is stupid it's my bro. Not even for tapping you. It's the Beaver that's gonna get her log chompers knocked out."

"You know her then?"

"Ohhh, yeah. Beaver was his ex back on the Rez. Before he joined the Army. He was over her long ago...so he said. I'll deal with her. Don't you worry about it. If you wanna hang out lets meet."

"Okay. Where?"

"Good question. I'd invite you over but I don't feel like having Griffin punch me in the head."

"You live with him?"

"He and his fiancée."

"Is she nice?"

Wincing at the question Stacy looks once more at Bree. Her future sister-in-law was in panic mode as it was. Sighing Stacy admits, "Yeah, just don't tell her I said so."

"Let's hope I never meet her. I swear I'll never tell another soul about he and I."

"Smart move. Pancake Palace you said? What time? I'll meet you there."

"I get off at 3:00."

"I know the place. Seeing as you already know me you can approach me."

"I'll be waiting."

"Cya Ambrose."

"Ambrose? It's Amber."

"Yup. Bye Ambrose." Stacy hangs up and holds her cell between her breasts. Saddened by the stupidity of Griffin she starts to rejoin Bree and calm her down when her cell buzzes. Lifting it to see a text she swiftly opens it up. It was a video. Not recognizing the number yet again, she plays the video. Her eyes bulge as she turns the volume down before Bree could hear it. It was a portion of the video Pepper Little Beaver had taken without Griffin's knowledge. Sadly she knew her brother's dick anywhere. Pepper's voice nauseated Stacy. After the video finished Stacy took a walk over to Kahane's yard out of hearing range and dialed the number.

"That was fast." Pepper answered from her vehicle.

"You're a bitch Beaver."

"Takes one to run with one."

"Leave my Brother alone Pepper. He's got a good thing with Bree."

"If he had a good thing he wouldn't have met me. So much fun. I know he'll come around."

"If he does I'll make the two of you Lesbians. I'll tomahawk his dick before he ever fucks your bushy ass beaver, Beaver."

"Oh, I shaved it since your mouth was down there. I hear Roland wants you to put on another show. Maybe we can do that again."

"For Roland I'll do it. Get that twat near my mouth again I'll rip your clit off with my teeth. Don't even laugh I'm fucking serious."

"I believe you."

"You'd better. DO NOT interfere with Griffin and Bree again or I'll have Roland run you off the Rez."

"Unlike you Roland adores me. Tell Griffin I love him. Bye Kitty Cat."

"FUCK YOU BITCH!" Stacy was hot. Pacing in a circle she suddenly realized Bree was standing at the back of her garage with Griffin. Seeing her Brother hugging Bree made her ill. Noting the wet stains on his sweats made her even more furious.

"Everything alright?" Bree finally smiled now that her Man was home.

Griffin leered at her curiously, "Who were you yelling at?"

"That AT&T actress from the commercials. God she gets me fired up. I'd so chow down on her."

"Nice try." Bree snickers, "What's wrong?"

"I'll deal with it." She starts up her staircase.

Bree tries once more, "Want some breakfast?"

"Naaa! I got a date."

"Xander?"

"NOOO! I'm going for Pancakes." She looks directly at Griffin. He merely swallowed and maintained his cool. He knew she knew.

"That sounds good. Want pancakes Griffin?"

"No I'm not hungry."

"Better refuel Bro. We know all that exercise burned off the carbs." At the top of the stairs Stacy groans loudly, "Left my TV on. Reruns of Leave it to Beaver. God I hate that show."

"I liked that show." Bree mumbles as Griffin leads her into the house. He needed a shower and time to think. She did make pancakes.

Stacy? She got dressed and packed her bag. Once ready she sat on her bed staring at her phone. With time to kill she pouts slightly. Her world was going to hell. Griffin would undoubtedly screw up his engagement with Bree. Pepper was going to be nothing but trouble. She really needed someone to talk to. Rolling her eyes she looks up a familiar number and dials it. Long rings later it goes to voicemail.

Across town Xander Coyne was in his room skyping with Professor Maria Sonoma. She was masturbating up a storm on webcam for him. He was doing the same. Jerking off aggressively he merely looks at the caller on his cell and doesn't falter for a second.

"Finger that pussy Maria." He snaps.

It keeps ringing.

"I cannot wait for you to cum inside me Xander." Maria whimpers as three fingers burrow deep inside her beautiful pussy.

Still ringing.

"We are so gonna cause a rockslide when I make you scream bloody murder you sexy ass Archaeologist."

It wouldn't stop ringing.

"The animals will certainly be scared away." She giggles.

Not the Puma. Still ringing.

Growling Xander flooded his knuckles just as Maria gushed on her end drowning her sheets. Catching their breaths Maria sighs, "Are you going to answer your phone?"

"I'll call it back. Nobody important."

"Your girlfriend?" Maria smirks with a hint of jealousy.

Xander rolls his eyes, "Trust me she's NOT my girlfriend."

"A girl then?"

"Yeah a girl. Met her at a Library. Crazy bitch for sure."

"Your eyes lie Xander Coyne."

"Seriously. She's a pain in the ass. Besides I'm going to be out in the wilderness with you for a month or more."

"The ringing has stopped."

"Finally. Where were we?"

"You were going to stroke that magnificent cock for me again."

"And, you were going to break out your magic wand and terrorize your clit for me."

"It is in the living room. Give me a moment." She leaves her bed as Xander strokes his messy beast again. Hesitant to do so he snatches his cell up and notes voicemail. Playing it quickly he leans out of camera view as if reaching for tissue.

"Xander? It's Stacy. I miss you. NOT! Actually I do. A lot has happened today that's fucking with my head." He could tell she was crying, "I really need to talk. Call me back before 2:00. I'm meeting a girl for pancakes later. I...just call me." Call ending Xander sits his cell down and grabs a Kleenex to make it look good.

Maria returning with her hummingbird wand shows it off to him as she teases her clit. Eyes sparkling she moans instantly. Shocking him she also introduces a thick life like dildo up inside her pussy. Plunging it deep and messily. In and out she eyes the camera, "I am glad I met you Xander. Fuck me please."

"On it, Chica."

Xander's next eruption was stimulated by the thoughts of Stacy Puma. Keeping it too himself he decided that Stacy would have to fend for her own emotions. Not that he didn't care but he was mesmerized by Maria. Besides she had made it clear long ago that she had no interest in getting close. Better to let it go.

Stacy Puma punched her pillow and curled up for a cry.

Not so tough at the moment.

12