Stag Night to Remember

Story Info
Straight guy at a stag party ends up with more than planned.
3.6k words
4.76
16.1k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
am_I_bi
am_I_bi
19 Followers

This is the story of my one and only gay experience. I can't get it out of my head and I can't honestly believe it happened!

I'm a happily married 40 year old straight man with 2 kids. An accountant, I play tennis and golf in my spare time to try and keep myself in reasonable shape, but that's getting harder and harder with each passing year. In short a perfectly ordinary bloke. That is until 6 months ago.

My friend Sam announced that he was finally getting married to his long-term girlfriend and I was required at his stag weekend party. I had not seen Sam more that once since we left university 20 years ago, so I was excited to hear from him and even more excited to have plans to meet up. We had been great friends and done a lot of drinking, partying and womanizing together but after uni I moved out of London, and we just lost touch with each other.

I was added to a WhatsApp group with all his friends and together we planned out the perfect weekend. Meeting on a Friday afternoon in an Airbnb we'd have a big get to know everyone session, abuse Sam lots, then head out to a bar and clubs. Saturday was to be filled with manly activities, shooting, racing dirt buggies, axe throwing. Then Saturday night we'd hit the town again and end up in a strip club to give Sam his last sight of different pussy.

One of the guys in the group, Dan, was keen for us to embarrass Sam as much as possible. He suggested tying him to a chair in one of our hotel rooms and having a male stripper grinding on him and slapping him with his cock. I was against the idea, I really didn't want to see that, but I was over ruled. I jokingly called Dan gay for suggesting it and he laughed back and said yeah glad you figured that out. So I quickly apologised. It was a stupid childish thing to say. He was fine and said not to worry he hadn't taken offence.

The weekend went exactly to plan. The first night obviously everyone got way more drunk than we should have but the ice breaker games were a hit and we all bonded as a group quickly.

During one of the games, 2 truths and a lie, Dan's three statements were.

My first time was with two 40- or 50-year-old guys.

I have had sex with 2 women in my life, it was horrible, I don't know how you straight guys do it.

And, I have sucked the dicks of two guys in this room!

We all had a lot of fun trying to work out which of the straight guys in the room he'd sucked off! He was part of a group of 5 so there were only 4 that it could have been. Everyone agreed that it must have been Sam and another guy called Lloyd, who seemed very very embarrassed by the accusation which made me think it was true.

The lie was the first one, in truth his first time was with 2 older guys, but he had been 18. He steadfastly refused to name the guys who's cocks he had sucked and wouldn't give us any details to help us work it out. No matter how hard we tried to get it out of him or how hard we tried to get Lloyd and Sam to confess.

The activities on the Saturday were great fun and once completed we all started drinking again. I was determined to find out if it was Sam who'd had the gay bj so I spent a long time chatting to Dan. He was a great guy, so funny and quick witted. We got on extremely well. But he still wouldn't give me a hint!

The strip club was a bit of a bust. The girls were hot and naked so I should not really complain but it was so busy and they wouldn't leave us alone for more than 5 seconds before coming back and asking if we wanted a private dance. I didn't have a dance but most of the others did including Dan I asked him afterward why I he said even though I'm gay I can still appreciate a naked lady grinding on my lap. I bet you'd still enjoy it if it was a naked man grinding his ass into your cock! I laughed at that, "absolutely not! Haha."

Back at the hotel, all that was left was for the surprise male stripper. We were all in Dans room still drinking but talking about going to bed. Dan nodded to me that it was time so we got up stretched and said we were off to bed. Then turned and pounced on Sam. Dan pulled out some rope and secured his hands behind his back and to the chair in the centre of the room.

Dan was very much in charge of the situation now. He slowly unbuttoned Sams shirt and pulled it off his broad shoulders. Then he sat straddling him and undid his pants. Sam was getting a bit panicked now he had no idea what was in store.

Dan said, "calm down baby, its not like I haven't seen it up close and personal before is it?" and turned to wink at the group.

"Haha, I knew it!" I shouted.

Dan said, "just because I've seen his little willy doesn't mean I've sucked it."

There was a knock at the door and in came a huge muscley man. He must spend his entire life in the gym. He was wearing a tight-fitting suit that looked like it had been painted on. And was carrying a portable speaker.

Dan cheered and the rest of us joined in as the stripper turned on the music and started gyrating at and on poor Sam. The suit was clearly Velcro fastened as it was ripped off in one movement leaving just a g string pouch holding in what appeared to be a massive cock. I couldn't keep my eyes off it the thing was massive. I though it must be padding in there it couldn't really be that big when still soft! However, it didn't take long for me to be proved wrong as the g string was thrown to the side. It really was that big! I looked over a dan who was looking back at me and on his face was the biggest grin! "wow" he mouthed at me! The stripper was now thrusting his cock at Sams face. Swinging that big dick back and forth as he did it, until eventually it smacked Sam in the chin. Again, big cheers and laughed from Dan and the group.

The stripper was holding Sams head and pretending to face fuck him, Dan was getting very excited and shouting his support, telling Sam to just open his mouth and let the stripper have some fun. But Sam kept his mouth firmly closed unsurprisingly.

The stripper then started touching Sam's cock through his underwear. Telling us all that he could feel him getting hard. He took out Sam's cock and got down on his knees. At that point Dan stepped in to stop him. He didn't want it going too far and from the look of fear on Sam's face it was only just in time.

We got rid of the stripper and let Sam free. We all had a great laugh at his expense, and he was very grateful to Dan for stopping the stripper when he did.

A few more drinks and people started heading off to bed. I stayed and helped Dan tidy up his room from all the drink bottles and cups. We were chatting again about the evening and the fun with the stripper.

I said, "so was it Sam who'd had the blow job?"

Dan stopped and looked at me "you seem pretty fixated on that, are you trying to tell me you want one?"

I shot back a very quick "no thanks lol."

To which Dan said. "I'm being serious, I'm seriously turned on from stripper so if you want you dick sucked better than your wife ever could then I will."

I look at him and gave a nervous little laugh and shook my head. Dan came over to me and said, "are you going to make me beg?" and with that he got on his knees, looked up at me and said "pretty pretty please can I suck your cock!" and he reached out and gave my cock a squeeze.

I said, "I can't."

Dan said, "you don't have to, all you have to do is stand there" and he undid the button on my jeans and pulled down the zip. I didn't say anything as he pulled down my jeans and then my boxer shorts.

Dan took hold of my already hard cock and said, "are you really sure you don't want me to suck it? He looks like he wants to be sucked."

He leaned forward and stuck out his tongue. Not breaking eye contact with me for a second, he licked the very tip of my cock. My whole body shuddered as his tongue made contact with my cock and I let out a small sigh.

Dan smiled, "I'll take that as consent" and he leaned further forward and took my cock into his mouth. I let out another bigger sigh as he started bobbing his head up and down my cock.

He was exceptionally talented. Deepthroating my cock with ease. Over and over again from licking the tip to swallowing it to the base. Then he moved on to my balls and sucked and licked each one. He was moaning a little as he did it. Clearly, he was enjoying it almost as much as I was.

He reached around and grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled and pushed me forwards and backwards so that I was thrusting into his mouth. I could feel myself getting close to cumming when he abruptly stopped. I said, "don't stop now!"

He laughed and said. "you're not cumming just yet, go sit on the bed." I did what I was told, and Dan took up his position between my legs. He kissed my cock all over working his way down the shaft. Then he moved back to my balls kissing them everywhere.

He told me to lie back so I did. He was sucking on my balls, and I felt him lift up my legs. Then he kissed further and further down until I felt his tongue flick over my asshole. No one has ever done that to me before and it felt amazing. I moaned as he flicked his tongue across my butt hole again. "Ooohh you like that don't you?"

"Yes" I panted as his mouth returned to my puckered little hole. His tongue was probing at the entrance. Trying to push its way in, the sensations were unbelievable. My cock was pulsing in his hand with every movement of his tongue.

His hands were holding my legs apart, he moved them down, so they were caressing my butt cheeks. His mouth moved back to my cock, but my legs were still raised and his hands were on my ass. I felt a finger gently rubbing my tight little hole, round and round before he applied some pressure and his finger slipped inside my ass. His slowly pushed his finger further and further into my ass as his mouth carried on attending to my cock.

He pulled his finger almost all the way out and then back in again fingering me like a girl. He curled his finger forward to rub on my prostate as he carried on fingering my hole.

"Don't move" he said as he stood up and walked room the bed to his back. Again, I just did what I was told. I stayed laying on his bed with my legs up and spread wide. He came back with a little tube of lube. I felt it cold and wet and he squeezed some out onto my anus.

He was stood up now next to me leaning over and he rubbed the lube all around my ass and covering his fingers with plenty of it. I felt 2 fingers now pressing against my rear entrance. They slipped inside quickly now and he was fingering me more vigorously. "Are you ready for a third?" he said as he was already working it in to join the others. I was panting and moaning like a bitch now with every thrust of his fingers. My ass was on fire, it was a little painful but that was overwhelmed by the good sensations he was providing me.

He moved back between my legs and I heard him undoing his belt. "What are you doing?" I asked knowing full well what he had in mind.

"Don't worry about it, you are going to love this".

His fingers were still pumping in and out of my little hole as he removed his jeans and underwear. His cock was hard and pointing at me. He saw me looking and stroked it for me. He pulled his fingers out of my ass and applied some lube to his cock stoking it to cover it completely.

He pointed his cock towards my lubed up and loosened ass. "Wait" I said as I felt the tip of his cock against my bum.

"What's wrong babe?" he said, "are you a little scared".

I nodded.

"You don't need to be. Are you gonna pretend you didn't like my fingers in your ass? Because we'd both know you'd be lying."

"No, I can't lie. It felt so good" I half whisper back.

"Yeah, I know" he said, "and this is going to be even better". And with that he started pushing his cock against my sphincter. There was some resistance but then it popped inside me in a flash, making me moan again.

"I bet you didn't think this weekend would end up like this did you?"

"No I didn't at all" I answered trying to keep my voice steady.

He pushed his cock deeper into me and groaned "oh yeah".

He started moved rhythmically thrusting his cock in and out. I was making "ah ah ah" noises with every thrust.

I though to myself I really do sound like a girl getting fucked right now but I couldn't stop myself. He picked up the pace a notch and was holding my cock and balls as he fucked me. My cock was still rock hard and he was holding it tightly almost using it as leverage to fuck me harder. The movement of my body as he thrust his cock in and out was stimulating my cock in his hand and I could feel and orgasm building.

Dan could obviously sense it too because he said to me "try to hold it for a little longer" and he released my cock but kept a tight grip on my balls. It hurt but again, in a good way.

He was fucking me harder and harder now. My legs were up over his shoulders. I felt him tense up suddenly and his movements because more jerky.

Then suddenly he pulled his cock out of my ass and sprayed his cum all over my cock, tummy and chest. "Oh god I needed that" he said. Smirking as he eyed his handy work.

"Look at you, you cum covered slut hahaha" he laughed.

"Oi" I said back, and he laughed again. His hand went back to my cum covered cock and he slowly stroked it again.

"Do you want me to make you cum now."

"Yes please."

He pretended to think about it for a few seconds as he continued to stroke my cock. "Okay then" and he stroked it harder. I could feel it building in my balls and in no time at all I erupted. My cum fired up and directly onto my face making Dan laugh again but I didn't care. I was having the best orgasm of my life.

"I'm looking forward to telling all the guys tomorrow that I've sucked off three of you straight guys now, and fucked one of you."

"Don't you dare" I answered back.

"Come on I'm good at keeping secrets for straight guys, just ask George and Lloyd" he said with a wink.

"George! Wow I would never have guessed!"

"Well, I think I can tell you now that you are in the club."

Dan was now on the bed with me. He leaned in close to my face, I thought he was going to kiss me but instead he said "I'm going for a shower. Do you want to join me?"

We got into the shower, Dan washed my ass off his dick, and I washed all the cum off my body. There was a lot of it and it was stuck tk my chest hair and pubes. Dan started to help me wash. he rubbed up and down my chest. then stayed down and took hold of my dick again.

"I'd better just help make sure this is clean" he soaped it up and rubbed it, taking his time before kneeling and giving it a little kiss. "All good" he declared.

"Now turn around and I'll make sure your cute butt is clean." I did as I was told again, turned around and bent over slightly. Dan smacked my ass and called me a good boy. He spread my ass checks again and rubbed up and down the crack with shower gel and his fingers skimming across my hole making me stick out my butt further. He probed with a finger again and entered my ass. I let him finger fuck me again for a minute before I stopped him. My cock was beginning to react. I turned around I saw that his cock was fully erect again.

He stood up, took my hand and placed it on his cock, masturbating himself with my hand. "Do you always do what you're told?"

I shook my head, "no".

By then he had let go of my hand, but I had not let go of his hard cock. I was still slowly stroking it. "That's a shame because I was going to tell you to tell you to get on your knees." I looked at him and he looked back at me.

He placed his hand on my head and gently pushed down. I slowly got down on my knees in front of him. I was still stroking his cock. On my knees. He moved forward slightly and his cock head rubbed across my lips. I opened my mouth and took his cock in.

He held my head and leaned back against the wall of the shower. Bring my head with him, never leaving his cock. I licked around the head and then took as much of him in my mouth as could eventually making myself gag. I then when to work on his balls like he had done with me. I was trying to copy what he had done to me to make me feel so good.

"This can't be your first time. You're like a pro" which spurred me on even more. I returned to his cock and used my hand on the shift with the head in my mouth.

My jaw was getting tired, and my knees hurt. I pulled my head away for a second and he said, "don't stop keep going" so I dived back onto his cock and got another "good boy".

It wasn't much longer before he said "I'm gonna cum!"

I pulled my head away and he said "no please keep going!"

I hesitated for a second. was I really gonna let a guy cum in my mouth, my wife doesn't even do that! He took hold of my hair with both hands pulled me back into his cock. The decision was made for me.

He kept hold and was thrusting into my mouth. I felt him tense up again and knew what was coming but there was nothing I could do. He filled my mouth with wave after cum. I gagged as the first rope hit the back of my throat. By the third spurt my mouth was full and had started to leak out.

"Swallow it" came the order and like a good boy I did as I was told again. When he was done cumming he pulled me back up to standing. He licked up the cum that had run down my chin and then stuck his tongue into my mouth. "I didn't want you to miss any" he said with a laugh.

We got out of the shower and towelled off. I started to get dressed but Dan told me to just get into bed, so I did. He cuddled up behind me as the big spoon and said goodnight. He was asleep withing minutes. I lay awake for a long time thinking about what had just happened. In the space of 1 hour, I'd willing taken a cock up my ass and then got down of my knees to suck cock and swallow cum. I could put it down to the booze but there was no denying I'd loved every second of it. There was also no denying that my cock was getting hard again as I replayed it in my mind.

am_I_bi
am_I_bi
19 Followers