All Comments on 'Stag Night to Remember'

by am_I_bi

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
THunder256THunder256about 2 months ago

Well written, so damn hot!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 month ago

WOW! Your first and only story here on Literotica about your first and only gay experience and both were extremely hot! The alcohol may have lessened your inhibitions to go through with this and there may have been guilt afterward, but there's no denying you enjoyed it. I wonder who many times in the last six months since, that you've thought about what you did and gotten aroused. ;-)

hungbottomhungbottomabout 1 month ago

Wow is right...that was hot! This can't be the end, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved the hint of submission without over playing it . Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So hot!

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 month ago

Realistically written and Dan was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Definitely agree with anonymous below about the hint of submission in this story.…I crave submitting to my wife, especially her fingering my hole but of course I’m mostly reading gay porn now…beyond hot to admit that…truthfully confronting what you need is totally beyond hot.

JT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yes. At least bi. Now go contact him and do it again to make sure.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 1 month ago

Wonderful, hot, lusty and arousing story! Please write more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Many "straight" married guys indulge because they want their dick sucked better than wife ever could. It usually is not a one and only experience most get it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Reminded me so much of my first time, though I blew him first, then let him fuck me (little blue pills are good for that). I love cock and pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous