Stairway to Heaven Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
one2many
one2many
108 Followers

Blazing a path lower with her tongue, Beth was atwitter with anxiety about pleasing Dani's pussy. This was new territory for Beth. Steeling her resolve, she pressed on, and was pleased when she inhaled the womanly, earthly scent that was proof of Dani's arousal. Flattening her tongue, she traced the outline of Dani's outer lips, skipping nothing except for the clitoral shaft.

When Beth ventured further into the wetness of Dani's pussy, to the inner lips that were already open and welcoming her touch, she was rewarded with the taste of Dani's arousal, not unlike her own, but distinctly different. Beth felt like she was on a mission now, having reached her destination, but not yet having completed her goal. Dani knew she was going to peak soon, and she still had plans for Beth. "Beth, do you like cock also?" Dani managed to ask.

Beth knew Dani would require an answer and she replied, "Yes ma'am, I like cock."

"But do you love cock?" Dani countered. Still licking at Dani's center, Beth managed to reply, "Oh yes ma'am. I love cock."

Motioning the naked, still hard Adrian to a spot behind Beth, Dani continued, "You have not forgotten about your duty to please my husband also, have you?" All Beth could do was shake her head 'no'. She was incapable of lucid thought at the moment. "Ade, take your pleasure," she instructed.

Adrian could not believe the sight before him. Beth was on her knees, naked except for a slip of skirt, thigh high stockings, and strappy heels, with her ass jutted out lewdly, her swollen and needy pussy clearly on display and begging for attention. Adrian closed the small gap between them and rested the crown of his engorged cock in the pool of arousal just inside Beth's pussy lips. And he plowed forward, slow and determined, not stopping until his pelvis was flat against Beth's ass, his rock hard cock fully ensconced in her warm depths, forcing Beth further into Dani. A contented sigh rose from all three parties.

Holding Beth by the hips, he slowly retreated, almost leaving the grip of her pussy, and plowing forward again, slow and deep, like he knew Beth loved. Dani recognized this and ordered, "Fuck her like you would fuck me. Fuck her hard!"

As Adrian picked up the pace, ramming hard and deep into Beth, Beth picked up her pace on Dani, surrounding her clit with ever smaller circular licks. Beth was about to reach her climax when Dani said, "Beth, hand me your lube." Those words rattled around in Beth's brain for a second before she could focus. She slowly reached into the tiny pocket of her tiny skirt and reluctantly handed the bottle to Dani, not able to meet her eye. Beth felt like she was being led to the gallows.

Dani handed the lube to Adrian, and noticing he was also nearing the peak of his endurance, she added a stern warning, "You have an obligation to see this to the end, don't blow it." Grimacing in pleasure he nodded letting her know he could comply.

"Beth, I want you to reach back with both hands and spread your cheeks wide. Will you do that for me?"

Without acknowledging, Beth reluctantly obeyed, and slowly parted her ass cheeks, giving Adrian a view he had never had the pleasure to witness before in their almost twenty years of marriage. He looked down to see Beth's beautiful ass spread wide, her puckered star visible, and her soaking wet pussy lips tightly gripping his engorged cock, clinging to his glistening shaft on the outstroke.

"A few drops at first," Dani commanded and Adrian uncapped the lube, tilted the tube, and squeezed. A thin line of clear lube dropped from the tube to the exact center of Beth's pucker, causing a long, low, moan to come from Beth mouth into Dani's pussy.

"Now massage it in," Dani continued and Adrian complied, making circles on her star with his thumb. He added more lube, and made more circles. After the third time, the circle with his thumb ended with a push for entrance into her center. Beth had no choice but to hold firm. She was pinned in place in front by Dani and Adrian had a death grip on her hips from behind.

Her only choice was to increase her attention to Dani. As Beth zeroed in on Dani's clit, trapping it between her lips and sucking hard, Dani nodded to Adrian. Adrian hesitantly removed his cock from Beth's clenching pussy, lubed up his member, and placed it in the junction of Beth's ass cheeks. Beth knew what was coming and a keening sound, almost a sob, came from within her. She did not forget to hold her cheeks open, however.

Dani nodded again at Adrian, and he pushed forward, searching for his entrance to Beth's ass. Nothing happened. Push became shove but still nothing happened. He did not gain an inch of ground. There was no opening, everything was tightly secured. Retreating slightly, Adrian again added lube to Beth's portal, massaged it in, opened her up with his thumb, and as he withdrew his thumb, he introduced his raging cock to the tiny entrance.

Beth tensed and moaned, and Adrian paused to let Beth adjust to the intrusion. After a few seconds, Dani nodded to Adrian again and he pushed forward, slowly entering Beth's ass, adding a few drops of lube to his cock as he went. For Beth, pain finally turned to pleasure and she was pushing back to meet his thrusts.

As Adrian was plowing deep into Beth, Dani finally took pity on Beth and told her to pleasure herself. Gratefully, Beth reached one hand to her throbbing pussy, and skillfully manipulated her exposed clitoris until she exploded into a massive orgasm, her ass clutching madly at Adrian's cock, and her tongue attacking Dani's clit.

Adrian somehow managed not to come during this ordeal and smiled inwardly at his resolve. As Beth melted onto the bed, Dani crawled up and over her so she was kneeling just above Beth's face. Beth was inches from Dani's pussy. Dani smiled down at Beth and said, "You have one more task. Make sure you please me well." Dani then reached down to cradle Beth's neck and softly pulled her up into the wetlands of her crotch. She turned to Adrian, handed him the tube, and thrust her ass out in invitation.

Adrian accepted the invitation and dutifully lubed himself and Dani. This time there was no reluctance nor hesitation. The warm confines of Dani's butt welcomed his entrance. His thrusts became deeper, harder, and faster. The double assault of his cock in her ass and Beth's tongue battling her clit soon had Dani nearing her point of no return.

Beth realized how close Dani was and doubled her efforts on her clit. She also added two fingers to Dani's pussy, thrusting deeply. Through the thin membrane that separated pussy from ass, Beth could feel Adrian's cock deep in Dani's body. With an anguished cry, Dani exclaimed, "Now, come now!"

Dani clenched down on the double invasion in her pussy and ass. Beth could feel the contraction on her fingers in the sopping depths of Dani's pussy and Adrian felt Dani's muscles clamp down on his hard cock. The feeling sent Adrian over the edge.

Reluctantly pulling out of Dani's ass, he gripped his slippery cock and stroked it maybe twice, before letting loose what felt like a massive river of hot cum. Beth had just relaxed her face from Dani's pussy, and Adrian's first volley caught her on the chin and continued over her lips up to her forehead. His second and third volleys plastered Dani's pussy lips, and the fourth spurt, now just a weak dribble, leaked out of his cock and dripped straight between Beth's still open lips.

Adrian sagged to his knees on the bed and watched as Beth again raised her lips to Dani's now cum covered pussy and proceeded to methodically clean up his mess with her tongue, covering every nook and cranny of Dani's overly sensitive pussy. When she felt she was finished, Dani scooted down by Beth and embraced her. She ran her finger up and down Beth's cum covered face. Beth thought Dani was helping her clean up but soon realized Dani was gathering the come, making sure Beth got it all. With her outstretched finger, Dani corralled the pool of come onto Beth's lips, then leaned down, extended her tongue and pushed the still warm come in Beth's mouth with a kiss.

When Adrian left for a moment to get wet towels for everyone to clean up, Dani whispered to Beth, "I hope we get together again soon. I want you to meet Chuck. You will love his cock." Beth started to protest but Dani silenced her with, "Just think about it for now."

All three shared an intimate embrace and Dani kissed both Beth and Adrian, saying, "Thank you so much, I think I need to leave you two alone now." They watched Dani get dressed and leave.

Exhausted, moments later they dozed off while still embracing each other tightly. Beth slept, nestled in the nook of Adrian's shoulder, her serene face like a jester's mask, concealing the images of lust and debauchery smoldering in her brain. They were sated for the moment like a banked campfire, needing only to brush the ashes from the surface to fan the flames hot again. Her lace maid's collar was still firmly fastened around her neck.

They did not build a staircase that night but discovered a hell of a good piece of heaven.

one2many
one2many
108 Followers