All Comments on 'Stalker'

by RobertVance

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 8 years ago
liked it !

At first I was thinking Dog , but the cat aspect actually works ! I had a neighbor once who had a female Blue Russian cat that when it had kittens in their barn would attack virtually anything that went in there. Once a neighboring Treeing Walker Coonhound escaped and made the mistake of entering the barn , the ensuing battle sounded like the end of time ! The dog weighed probably 80 Lbs and could kill a large raccoon in seconds (they are tough little beasts) , but he never saw it coming ! The dog came tearing out of the barn with that blue cat on its head and the dog fur was literally flying ! It was one of the more amazing things that I've actually witnessed myself, so I could actually see a P.O.'ed cat really doing some damage if it got to your face !

4*'s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Clever story

I liked it.

Well done flash story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You got me!

I never saw the twist at the end coming!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 5 years ago
Surprised me

Always a treat to read something original. I missed it when “Stalker” was first submitted, and only read it as per your instructions in the introductory notes to “Lost and Found”. Sweet story. I prefer animals to people (well, most of them, at least), so I was touched. *****

Onward to “Lost and Found”. Thanks for your submission.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THE LOYALTY OF ANIMALS

just think Diamonds in the Rough and never forget ,,,,,TK U MLJ LV NV

MackBobMackBobover 5 years ago
Bbeautiful!

I read this with my little red haired cat on my lap, she claimed us about two years ago!

Fantastic story, i loved the way you hid the " stalkers" identity. And then showed us an wonderful animals love. Thank you.

inka2222inka22226 months ago

Damn. I can't stand cats and I still loved the story. Absolutely delightful setup! 5 easy stars, thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertVance@RobertVance
I write for fun. All feedback is welcome.

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories