Stand for Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now 6.pm and Nicholas was nowhere to be seen. It had gotten dark and Victoria had forgotten the number of questions that she had been asked, embarrassing questions. This was sure gonna be news. Victoria swore she was gonna kill her son for making them wait like that. In the end, they dismissed the whole thing till further notice.

Victoria came up with an excuse that she had received news that her son was stuck in a meeting. It was not convincing but at least some people bought it. Victoria was furious, mad, angry and fuming at Nicholas. How could he have done that to her and Jake?

*****

There was tension back at the house. Everyone was panicking but not like Jake. Jake was burning inside. He had no idea why Nicholas had done that to him. Both Nicholas and Jake's family were at Nicholas' house.

Victoria stared at the clock on the wall. It was 9.pm and her son was nowhere to be seen. She had gone from panicking to fuming and now to worry. What if her son was involved in accident or worse, what if he had been kidnapped?

"Where could he be?" Victoria yelled. "I can't believe Nicholas did this."

"Mom, please," Noah said softly. He was really worried about his younger brother. "Calm down. We still don't know where he is and what happened."

"Of course," Victoria yelled. "I have never been embarrassed in my life like today. Nicholas knew how important this wedding was. We had all the important people at that wedding. Only God know what they are thinking of us right now."

"Really, now," Emily got up. "Is that all you are worried up? Your son is missing and you are worried about how embarrassed you were?"

Victoria couldn't argue. She had received enough embarrassment at the wedding. She only wanted Nicholas to explain why he had done that to poor Jake. Fuck, Victoria cursed.

They continued their waiting. Victoria had not sat since she came home. She was just wandering from corner to corner glancing at her watch and looking at Jake who was broken down in Jane's arms.

Suddenly a door bell rang. Victoria's heart jumped and beat fast. She prayed it was her son. She really prayed it was him. Everyone else stood and had their eyes on the door.

Victoria rushed to the door. She walked as fast as she could, her heart racing and her body feeling hot. She quickly touched the door knob and opened the door, it was her son. Nicholas was standing in the door way dressed just like he had been earlier but he didn't have any expression on his face. It was flat and Victoria couldn't do anything.

Suddenly she was overcome by intense anger. She wanted to slap her son for causing her such pain. She wanted to strangle him and hurt him.

Nicholas got scared once he saw his mother's facial expression. Her jaw shook, her body quivered and her eyes were filled with anger. It was clear he had made her angry and he understood.

"Wow!" Victoria yelled. "You decided to come home after humiliating us. How could you do this Nicholas? Do you even know the intensity of what you've done? Not only did you embarrass our family but poor Jake. He waited for you.

And if not for anything, didn't you think of me, your mother? You knew how important your marriage and happiness are to me. You knew very well and yet you decided to do this."

Nicholas needed to open his mouth before his mother slapped him.

"I'm sorry mother," Nicholas muttered. "I had to do something important, something that assured me of intense joy."

"What could be more important than your wedding?" Victoria yelled.

Nicholas looked behind him with a smile.

"Come here," Nicholas shouted with the brightest smile.

Nicholas' heart skipped a bit once he saw Adrian coming behind him. He was looking so handsome in his black skinny jean, blue shirt and brown snickers. His hair was tied into a ponytail and his blue eyes were glowing that night. He came closer and Nicholas held his hand tightly.

Victoria's thought her eyes were deceiving her. How did that boy come to the house if he was locked in Jake's house? This wasn't just happening. It wasn't happening. And the way Nicholas was holding his hand made her fume. She wanted to tear the boy's very soul.

"What the hell is this boy doing here?" Victoria yelled. Her voice filled the whole house.

Nicholas smiled brightly.

"Mom, we are married."

Victoria's eyes went wide open. Her son's voice rang in her head and her heart was racing. She had never felt as bad as she felt at that time. She looked straight at the boy as if he was the most disgusting thing she had ever seen.

Adrian trembled at the way Nicholas' mother stared at him. She was looking angry, furious and like a villain. Adrian was scared. He had finally gotten married to Nicholas.

Big question was, "Will Nicholas' family accept him?"

Now that Adrian has gotten married to Nicholas, will things be better or have they just gotten worse?

Find out in the next chapter.

*****

Thank you so much for reading the second chapter of this story. I really appreciate it a lot and I I'm looking forward to more rating. Feel free to comment about the story. To find out what's next for Adrian, do wait for chapter three. Stay tuned...

1...345678