Standing in for Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"However, I also knew my needs and I knew of your fantasies about me. I must confess I have heard you calling my name as you masturbated this last month since you have been home. And, from my earlier confession to you, I knew you were aware I had already dealt with my sensual responses to you. I want to thank you for helping me put your father to rest. He is always there as I still love him dearly; but I feel I can now move on with my life. My only question now is where do you want to take this from here?"

"Oh, mom. Last night was magical for me as well. I miss dad just like you do, but I agree, we need to find a way to move on with our lives and I feel we are slowly accomplishing that. You are right that you have been a fantasy sex partner for me for the last few years now; and honestly, you are even more so now. I would not be honest with myself nor you if I didn't say I wanted our relationship to continue with the intimacy as I really enjoyed it; even the teasing which I know you do on purpose."

She smiled and I returned it with a wink.

"My only concern is you getting pregnant as I am not ready for that and I don't think you need the burden of another child."

"Harry, my wonderful son, you make me happy. I love how you touch me and make my body respond to you. I love fulfilling your needs as you help me with mine. Just cleaning you up after our anal last night was somehow thrilling for me. But, there are a few things you need to know before we take the plunge and not look back."

"Oh? Let's discuss them, I am sure we can come to an understanding that is mutually beneficial."

"Well, the first one is easy: No clothes on the weekends when in the house, for any reason. The only exception is when you or I are cooking and that is for personal safety only."

I immediately stood up and removed my T-shirt and slowly lowered my shorts, showing mom my already turgid cock. I ran my finger up the underneath of my cock as it was already leaking precum and I placed my fingers before her lips. Without hesitation she sucked in my finger and lathed her tongue over the tip, tasting my sexual lubricant. Mom then stood and came over to my chair and took off her apron before pulling up her tube top she was wearing.

She then smiled coyly and turned her back to me as she slowly lowered her skirt. She again was not wearing panties and her perfect lips were easily visible between the thigh gap of her legs. She literally presented her lips to me which I gently kissed, tonguing the inner set as I enjoyed her scent and delicate flavor.

My cock grew stiff and as mom stood back up she deftly straddled my lap, facing me, grabbed the base of my hot, hard, throbbing cock; positioning it at the moist entrance to her sex as she slowly impaled herself, to the groans of us both.

With her arms around my neck and her nipples rubbing my chest she sat still and began using her Kegel muscles to lovingly massage the head of my cock inside her well lubed pussy. "Baby, there is something else that you need to know." Looking deep into my eyes she said, "Your father and I were members of a neighborhood swinger's club. I was wondering if you would like to continue that family tradition?"

My cock swelled inside her and her eyes smiled. "Um, mom, how would that work, exactly?"

"How it works is easy, free access, any time, anywhere within the neighborhood as long as you never can be caught by a passing police officer or under aged child. The entire street is open to us and the only restrictions are no one under 18 and no means no with no questions asked. And every house on the street has the no clothing rule on weekends from 7:00 pm on Friday evening to when you get up on Monday morning unless there is a child under 18 living at the house."

"So, if I wanted to have sex with our neighbor's daughter, Susan, I could just walk over, take off my clothes when in their home, even with her parents watching, and make passionate love to her on the living room coffee table?"

Mom laughed, "Only if you don't mind James and Elise joining in! Remember, free access. If James wants to bugger you as you screw his daughter in his living room then he can do that...unless you say no, of course. But, at that point it would be bad form to do so."

"Wait! James goes both ways?"

"I can see this is a bit of a shock to you baby, but your father used to love having James massage his prostate as he buggered me or Elise. Goodness, he would cum so hard! He would practically scream his climax to everyone in the room."

"Everyone?"

"Well, we try to host orgies on a rotating basis every Saturday. And, well, next Saturday is our turn. I haven't been attending this last month, for obvious reasons, but I am being asked if I, or we, are hosting next weekend. So: are we hosting this weekend, baby?"

My breathing was becoming more difficult, along with mom's, and I began sucking on her nipples so she would cum with me as I was getting close. "Mom, just before I left for college starting on my 18th birthday I used to peep on Susan and Ms Elise from my upstairs bedroom when I lived here before. To be able to have intimate fun with them while others watched would be a lot of fun, I think."

"G-good baby!" I invited the three of them to dinner tonight, in case you were interested. As a way to introduce you to the group dynamics and, mmmmm, teach you the group etiquette. Oh baby! Bite my nipples as I cum for you!"

I immediately started chewing on my mother's nipples, one after the other, as she began to shudder in my lap. Her pussy clamped even harder around the ridge line of my cock as it began the rhythmic dance of her climax; and within two spasms I was joining her, my cream seeping out around her pussy and coating my balls as we

hugged each other close in post coital bliss.

***

Getting dinner ready that Sunday evening was the most fun cooking I have ever had. Mom and I did a lot of teasing, but saved ourselves for the evening's festivities. I walked around with a turgid cock all day and mom had way too much fun teasing me; though truth be told I gave as good as I got. Needless to say, she stayed on the brink of orgasm all day and my cock leaked as much as her pussy did.

We had cooked German potato salad with steamed cabbage and a nice lean, tenderized corned beef brisket from the local meat shoppe. A nice, traditional, German meal. Mom picked out a few bottles of nice rose wine to go with dinner, not too sweet, with a rich fruity bouquet. Everything was cooked in advance and kept in separate warmers in the warmer cabinet next to the stove at individual temperature settings so it could be served at a moment's notice. Plates, serving utensils, and silverware were stacked on the counter and it would be a self-serve type of affair... self-serve type of affair being the intended pun.

We had placed lots of clean towels all around the living room, dining room, and kitchen in anticipation of personal fluids and all was set in place, giving us about 5 minutes before the neighbors were to arrive.

"Harry, it is protocol for the host and hostess to greet everyone at the door and help them undress, hanging their clothing in the foyer closet for them."

"Oh, that sounds like a perfect ice breaker!"

Well, there is one other thing, honey. For every woman who comes in you are required to softly suckle each of their nipples, welcoming them to the house. And, for every man, you are required to cup their balls in your hand for a few moments as you welcome them into the house. In turn each woman will also suckle your nipples, thanking you for the invitation and each male will also cup your balls as you cup theirs, expressing their appreciation and respect."

I still wasn't too sure about the whole swinging both ways thing, but I figured if dad was chill with it, well it couldn't be too bad. I could say no if it just wasn't working for me and I had plenty of sexual confidence in myself not to be too intimidated about it all. I figured to just let it ride till I didn't feel comfortable or if things got too weird for me and to adjust from there. Limits, mom had said, were accepted and respected within the group but it was the individual's responsibility to express theirs with civility and compassion for the other person.

I was chill, having had a glass of wine, when the doorbell rang. And the nerves hit like an anvil. Mom anticipated this and leaned down to quickly suck my cock to distract me before helping me up as we went to receive our guests. To say my cock was hard enough to punch holes through wood paneling is quite the understatement...but mom smiled and told me it was normal and to just enjoy the moment. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door to see Susan standing in front of Ms Elise and James who were standing behind her.

She was wearing the most beautiful, thin summer dress I had ever seen. It was just sheer enough to show everything and nothing all at once. Her bright blue eyes twinkled as we both did the customary check him/her out thing before I offered her my hand to cross the threshold. She obviously liked my now throbbing cock as she licked her lips in anticipation before graciously accepting my hand.

I led her over to the foyer mirror, having her face it as I stood behind her. We made eye contact as I reached up to slide her straps off her otherwise bare shoulders and she lifted a hand to cause me pause. "Harry, I am so happy we no longer have to play our childish game of watching each other through our windows like we did before after we both turned 18. Ever since you came back home to be with your mother I have fantasized about us being together. I want you to know, I will do my best for you this evening to help you relax and enjoy yourself as we explore this new lifestyle together. I know this is a first for you. Don't worry my dearest friend, I have your back tonight."

Her delicately oval face, full lips, and disarming smile, not to even mention her confidence, settled me right down. I smiled, "Thank you, Susan, that meant a lot." I slowly moved her straps off her shoulders and revealed her breasts as the dress continued down. They were a creamy smallish C cup with small areolas, the nipples tight and very erect. I took a moment to admire them and she smiled, "They are tight but very sensitive, please be gentle with them. I nodded and bent down to lower her dress so she could step out of it. I inhaled and breathed in the scent of her skin as I went down, exhaling my warm breath over her skin.

When she stepped out of her dress I came back up, reveling in her shaved pussy on display in the mirror. I quickly hung up her dress and grabbed a towel for her to sit on the antique birthing chair next to the closet and I removed her shoes. Susan made sure to spread her thighs for me to give me an extended view of her pussy. It was obvious she was excited, moisture collecting on the edges of her lips. The inner set protruding just a bit between the outer set. And her aroma was one of lightly scented vanilla. I was in heaven.

Helping her to stand I then bowed slightly and softly kissed each nipple, "We are honored to have you in our home this evening. Consider me to be at your service, Lady Susan." She then replied by suckling my nipples and in a breathless whisper, looked up into my eyes and said, "I am honored to have received your invitation. Thank you."

At that point, my cock literally hurt from being so excited. Susan must have seen my discomfort and whispered, "I will help you with that as soon as you finish receiving my parents."

Her parents....her: Oh Shit! I turned to see mom had disrobed and greeted both Elise and James with James just finishing sucking on my mother's very erect nipples and greeting her. I stood before Ms Elise, "M-Lady Elise, it is with great pleasure that I welcome you into our home," as I lowered to suckle her nipples. Ms Elise was a busty woman with D sized cups. She had very womanly curves with a nice waist flare to her hips. Her areolas were rather large in diameter and her nipples were large in diameter but did not protrude very far from her excited chest. Her Mons was also bare and she had the faintest hint of strawberries.

Ms Elise returned the greeting, whispering in my ear, "you know Susan has been beside herself all day, looking forward to meeting you tonight. Please, don't think twice about having sex in front of her father and I, we enjoy her sensuality on a regular basis and would be overjoyed for you to as well. I hope you don't mind me taking the liberty and suggesting to Sue that she take the lead with you tonight? We thought it might make you more at ease. And, Harry? Call me Leesie."

I almost creamed all over Ms Elise's tummy and had to take several deep breaths to calm myself. "Thank you, Leesie"

I then stepped over to James and parted my thighs as he did his and we cupped each other's balls. We were about the same height and his cock was turgid where mine was standing tall and proud, his balls hung a bit lower than mine, having succumbed a bit to gravity over the years, but he, too, was shaved bare. "Sir, it is a distinct pleasure and honor to have you in our home. Thank you for accepting the invitation."

James looked me in the eye with a very disarming smile, "Harry, it is with great respect that I thank you, not just for the invitation, but also for helping your mother through this trying time. Leesie and I were very worried for her. Thank you for stepping up." With that, the greetings were finished, mom and Susan having exchanged pleasantries already.

To my surprise, Susan took my arm and immediately walked over to the edge of the couch in the living room. She placed her towel from the chair over the arm, bent over, looked back at me, spread her lower cheeks, and hoarsely said, "Harry, take me now, I am begging you. I know you are about to burst, and I need you just as badly."

James, Leesie, and mom had followed us in and mother sat in a high backed chair and splayed her pussy for Leesie who promptly began eating her out, much to mom's vocal delight. James sucked on her nipples, and I lined up my cock to Susan's now dripping pussy....literally, her pussy was dripping on the towel. "Susan, I have to warn you and apologize. I cum a lot, and I am so wound up, I am not even sure I can get all the way inside you without cumming."

"Don't even think twice about it Harry, we are not one and done, and honestly, I am right there with you."

I lined up and slipped to the hilt into her silky, hot, wet, inviting pussy. And I literally saw stars as I came. "Oh my goodness! I can feel every spurt of your cum hitting my womb, Harry! It is so hot! I'm cummmmmminnnng!"

How I remained standing I could not say, but eventually I became aware of Susan slowly stroking my cock with her tight pussy. Looking down I realized that James had moved to sit so that his hard cock was slipping in and out of Susan's mouth as she gave her father a blowjob. That scene was so hot, my cock never went limp and I started deep stroking Susan from behind as her father played with her breasts.

"Harry, Sue's pussy walls are some of the smoothest I have ever fucked. I know you love them as much as I do. The two of you were so overly excited we wanted you both to get some relief before anyone joined in."

A woman's back has always been a tremendous turn on for me, but to watch Sue from the back while she sucked her father was driving me nuts. And he was right, her pussy walls were so smooth and tight that it was hard to control myself and keep from a repeat performance. It was just a moment after that when I felt James begin to finger Sue's clit. My balls softly bouncing against the backs of his fingers. Sue whimpered her pleasure and I could tell she was very close again.

At that time, mom and Leesie came over and Leesie made a show of sopping her finger with mom's pussy juices. Mom then moved behind me and spread my cheeks as I pounded Sue's pussy. And just as James cupped my balls, Leesie slipped her finger into my ass and rubbed my prostate.

I came hard. Leesie rubbed back and forth across my prostate as it pumped my seed into her daughter and James gently massaged my balls as they emptied their contents deep into his daughter's pussy.

I collapsed onto my knees as they gave way. My face now even with Susan's gaping pussy, dripping heavily with my cream. I decided to have my desert before dinner and I leaned in and gently sucked each of her four lips into mine, sucking my cream from her hot sex. I tongued between her lips before diving in, determined to lick her clean. I licked her clit around her father's finger before diving into her cunnie.

It was glorious. I rimmed her opening and then used my tongue as a hand trowel to dig out her cream and mine as she slowly danced to the ministrations of her father and me. Her father came in her mouth and Sue swallowed his offering, sucking him dry as she pumped his hard cock for every drop. Right at the end, Sue exploded in my mouth, my cum and her juices covering my face as she trembled through her very vocal climax.

Mom and Leesie stood me up and they both proceeded to lick the cum off my face, sharing the heady mix between them before each deep kissed me, sliding their tongues nearly down my throat as they shared. When everyone had recovered mom gave directions for everyone to go to the master bath shower to clean up for dinner.

The master bath shower was huge. More like a large sauna with multiple shower heads and bench seating on three sides. We all piled in and Leesie took my hand and led me to the side bench. "Harry, I haven't cum yet, and after eating your mother's pussy, watching you fuck Susan, and her sucking James, and, well, fingering your ass; I really need some relief. Would you please eat my pussy before dinner?"

With James and Sue and mom watching on, Leesie lifted her knees and spread her thighs for me. Her labia parted to expose the moist lips of her cunnie and I kneeled before that shrine and kissed my way up her inner thighs before gently limning the edges of her lips. Leesie's pussy was really engorged and her clit was spasming regularly. I gently circled the base of her clit and then. as it spasmed, I slid the tip of my tongue up one side and down the other while it was rock hard.

I repeated this several times before I took my now lubed lower lip and began to rub it very quickly and very lightly over the base of her clit. Leesie exploded, bouncing off the seat, her legs shaking, her tits having undulating waves run across them like a sea in tempest.

"Oh my goodness, Susie, he is goooood!"

"Yes mom, he is."

Everyone bathed everyone, rubbing soap and splashing clean water everywhere. I think my sphincter was personally cleaned by at least two people...I didn't check who as I was busy with tits and pussies. And, truth be told, by this time, I didn't really care.

***

We all went to the kitchen after drying each other off--yeah, that was fun--and Sue asked me to get extra as she would be eating from my plate. Naturally I agreed and when we sat at the table Sue sat sideways in my lap, took my fork, and began to feed me and herself.

Leesie and mom both awwed at the same time and James just smiled. Sue dripped a bit of the meat juice on her nipple and I graciously cleaned her up with my tongue. I think I was a bit overzealous as mom suggested I come up for air...to which everyone had a good laugh.

Sue ran her fingers through the hair on the back of my head and smiled, "Don't let them dissuade you one bit, I was enjoying that immensely and, I have decided to feed you from my nipples as a result." She immediately put a dollop of potato salad on her breast and I fed hungrily.

"I would ask if you liked my creamy tits but I think your third leg speaks well on your behalf." Suzie then adjusted her seat so my cock was sandwiched inside her thigh gap, up against her labia where the heat from our sexes distracted us to no end during dinner.