Standing in for Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I ask you a question, Harry?"

"Sure, Sir? What is on your mind?"

"First, it is just James, you are fucking my daughter and have eaten my wife to climax as I watched, I think we can go with just first names." he winked. "But my question was, how did you enjoy Leesie's fingering your prostate as you came inside Suzie?"

"In all honesty, it quite surprised me, James. I have never had a woman do that for me before and the intensity of my climax, as you can tell, took me to my knees."

Nodding, James continued, "Your father had the same reaction, Harry. As you probably have deduced, if your mother has not told you already, I enjoy ass play. Both receiving and giving. May I politely inquire as to your feelings on the topic?"

Taking a moment to think of my answer in a diplomatic and compassionate way I responded, "James, all I know is I really enjoyed the stimulation. How I would feel if you were stimulating me as I was taking one of the wonderful ladies here at the table, I cannot, at this time, say. If you decided to try, I would not initially object, but would appreciate your understanding if I decided right in the middle of things that it wasn't for me."

"Well said, Harry. Your father said much the same thing when I broached the subject with him. But after the first time, he was, as you say, addicted to cumming around another man inside him as he was spewing his cream inside his partner. And yes, your preferences will be honored, whenever you decide to express them."

Mom interjected, "Actually, baby, James is a Pharmacist and he has a special lubricating cream that relaxes the muscles of your anus without compromising sensitivity. It really is quite good, should you decide to try anal I would suggest you allow some to be applied, what James, about 5 minutes prior to sex?"

"Yes, that is about right," he nodded.

Susan kissed me, "I used it the first time daddy buggered me and it was a wonderful experience. If you like, I will gladly apply it for you, and then you can bugger my mother while she eats my pussy and I eat your mother's....all while you watch.

OK, my cock just gave me away with a massive throb.

"I think I will take that as a big yes," she smiled. "Daddy, would you get it for me, please?"

Mom got up and went to the kitchen and returned with some new cooking oil. "Stand up and bend over Leesie and I will lube your ass for Harry." Leesie did as requested, bending over to give me a splendid view of her sphincter as it winked at me in anticipation. Mom lubed all around and inside her ass, slipping two fingers into her with ease as she lubed her inner walls for me. At that time, James entered and handed Sue a small bottle and she slid out from around my cock, had me stand and bend over the table, and commenced to lube and relax my ass. I must say the lube was excellent and soon Sue was putting two, then three fingers inside me as far as they could go. That stuff was amazing.

Well, everyone washed their hands and cleaned the table. Mom brought in some pillows and Leesie came to the end of the table and bent over, spreading her cheeks. My cock was already well lubed by Susan's juices and I placed the head against her sphincter. "Harry, just do short strokes at first, getting longer each time, I am well lubed and have had lots of anal sex so you needn't worry about hurting me."

I did as she asked and the head of my cock slipped easily inside her warm depths. I began to stroke, increasing my strokes each time until my balls were slapping against Leesie's pussy. Sue then lay on her back on the table in front of her mother and spread her legs so her mother could eat her pussy. "Mmmm, Harry's juices mix well with yours sweetheart, this is very tasty indeed!"

As Leesie used my thrusts to lick her daughter's pussy, mom got on the table and sat on Susan's face, spreading her cheeks so I could easily watch Suzie lick my mother's cunnie and clit. It was then that James spread my cheeks and placed the head of his cock against my now almost gaping sphincter. We were both so well lubed and my muscles were so relaxed that it was nothing for him to enter me. At first he let me control the pace, being still and letting me back into him as I pulled out of his wife's ass.

Honestly, I was surprised how good it felt.

"You doing OK Harry?"

"Yes, James, and you are right, it feels really good."

It is hard to describe, but the pressure against my prostate made my cock grow harder and thicker than I can ever remember it being. I plunged it into Leesie's very willing ass, feeling the ridge of my cock rub deliciously against her inner walls, the heat of her ass enveloping my cock in a warm, loving blanket of pleasure as her sphincter held a semi-tight grip on me as I plundered her. Watching her eat her daughter and mom being eaten by Suzie just kind of rewired my brain and I was soon backing harder against James as he took my virgin ass.

His cock filled me completely, and the rubbing against my prostate started a deep tingling at the base of my balls that soon started growing up my spine. My breathing became ragged and my senses focused on the spreading feelings of electric warmth centered around the inside of my ass. My mother came, then Leesie from my pounding and her playing with her clit. Susan then gasped as her legs began to quiver....and Leesie's contractions were more than I could bear....My cock got even more huge, even more hard, and my cum shot out of my cock head with the force of a cannon.

I leaned over on Leesie, having her support my weight as there was no way I was standing on my own. At that time I felt James begin to spasm and the warmth from his seed in my bowels just made me cum again.

Until that moment, I didn't know men could have multiple orgasms like that.

Mom got up and gave James some moist towels which he used to clean me up. He then put in a butt plug, "That is to keep things clean until the effects were off Harry. You can take it out in about an hour and everything will be back to normal." Cupping my balls from behind he asked, "How was your first time? Was it what you had expected or hoped?"

My ass was still spasming around the butt plug as I responded, "I can see what my dad enjoyed about it for sure. "While I can't really say I am 'hooked', it isn't an experience I would shy away from in the future. Thank you."

James smiled, pleased he had helped me explore a new aspect of my sexuality and that the experience was a good one. I then took Jame's lead and cleaned up his wife with another, clean, warm cloth. She did the same with her daughter who then cleaned mom. We all then retired to the showers again and took a much more languid approach to cleaning each other.

Mom then led everyone to the living room where she pulled out a game of Twister. All I can say is that it was the most fun I have had in a long time without cumming. It was all tits and asses and cocks and pussies. The only rule was you had to fondle another player's sex between spins. I know for a fact mom climaxed twice: Once when Susan was sucking on her nipples and another when I put my thumb in her pussy and rapidly moved it in and out of her.

When we were all tired, neither James nor I had climaxed and the wives took it upon themselves to swap partners and give us blowjobs as we sat facing each other. Suzie took great pleasure in cupping my balls and gently tugging on the butt plug as her mother deepthroated my cock.

Too soon the evening was over; all of us completely satiated. Suzie, Leesie, and James all dressed and gave their appreciation for a wonderful evening. Mom invited the girls over for a luncheon the next day, and then led me up to my bathroom where she gently removed the butt plug and let me evacuate and clean up.

We slept nude, with my flaccid cock between her cheeks as I spooned her. "I am so happy for us, my son." I gently squeezed the nipple I was holding and we both fell deeply asleep.

Well. All I can say is mom and I would appreciate your constructive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to read my sexual awakening story. Based upon your responses, I will write again or not. That decision is up to you, the reader.

Russthemod.