Stanley Steamer Ch. 05: Jeri & Sharli

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Back now. The other taste."

She lay back and spread her legs. Her dripping cunt faced me. Her wet pussy-lips smiled.

I was no muff-diver. I did not eat other girls. Not until now. I had not been a cousin-fucker either, not until that wild day. But Stan was a different cousin, and Pam was a different girl.

I leaned into my cousin's thighs. I smelled my cousin's sweat. I licked my cousin's cunt. I licked from bottom to top and back. I licked down inside her, swirling my tongue, sucking all the mixed semen and secretions and everything, sucking it all into my mouth. I licked more and then moved up.

"Kiss me." I pulled her head to me.

Her mouth opened. My mouth emptied into hers. Our tongues danced, sharing the flavors. I pushed her back down.

"More," I said. I buried my face in my cousin's soggy pussy.

I licked and slurped her the way I wanted for myself, the way that Stan approximated but never quite perfected. She groaned, and louder, and again. She collapsed under my mouth.

"Taste me," I said, and pulled her face back to mine. She licked her juice from my face.

"I don't eat pussy," I told her, locking her eyes with mine. "I just don't. Only you. Only you."

She held me close and shook, and cried a little.

"I have only tasted you," she sighed. "Only you."

"I love you," I said. "Let's have Stan's babies together."

"For now, let's just fuck a lot," she said.

"Sounds good to me," Stan and I chorused.

So we sucked and fucked and slurped the whole night through. We all slept-in late.

The studio did not call I had another day and night of fun! Fun with Pam till her next shift, and then me and Stan having fun, and then with Babs when she came by in the morning for a 'quickie' before class, only an hour in the few positions available to her, even with pillows.

Had Stan given her the baby that would pop out? The chances were good. That made her my sister-wife, or close enough.

Then, only Stan and me. Yes, he had more computer work. Yes, I sketched more studio stuff. Yes, the studio called, but they only needed me for a couple of days. I had a long weekend off!

And I knew just what to do with it. I left a note for Pam to change her schedule, too. And I called Lorna.

*********

Sharli

*********

I answered my office phone.

"Hi Jeri, how's things, girl? Hey, that's great! And that, sure. Yeah, us too. And now? Yeah, the usual. Uh-huh. What, over the weekend? With friends? No problem if they aren't too weird. See ya then."

I was a team manager. Nobody here bothered me about personal calls.

My and Larry's vacation in Idaho had been fun. Folks at the naturist club in the mountains outside Boise were fairly used to seeing naturally dark and darker people. Not like up near Coeur d'Alene - too many white nationalist fucktards around there. Okay, so I do not tan. Larry was not there to tan, either - he stayed golden around our pool in Palm Springs.

No, we went there for a little more elevation, for lots of conifers and their spicy pitch smell, and to be far the fuck away from the Palm Springs scene. We had lived in Boise on Larry's earlier assignment and we liked returning. We liked a few of the members, too, especially Dave and Kathy Moriguchi. No sex outdoors, of course, but inside the cabins, anything could and did happen. Damn, what Kathy could do with her mouth!

We returned home to find some faint evidence of fun while we were gone. They had cleaned up nicely but not everything was in its place and the bed linens were fresh. I wondered how many and who my sister-in-law Jeri had fucked. Only she had the spare key.

We returned to our day jobs, me at the Agua Caliente tribal office, Larry running the local IRS tax office. He was a rising IRS star and got choice slots. The Palm Springs territory was small but quite rich and thus high-profile. Having a black wife did not hurt Larry's career, either. He was in line for a much higher post, which means leaving here. But we would keep this house. It was paid for. And our fenced pool was very, very private.

I punched Larry's office number. His personal, no-secretary number.

"Hiya babe, listen up. And get Melissa off your lap. What, she's busy transcribing? Is that what you call a blowjob now? Anyway, Jeri called, wants to spend the weekend, says she's bringing friends. I said sure. Should we invite anyone for Saturday? Yeah, the Martinez girls are entertaining. I'll call Lola right now. Love ya. Bye."

I knew Melissa was not in my husband's lap or anywhere close. Larry stayed ultra-clean, never touching the staff. That would be career death. He would be assigned for the rest of his life to Yuma. Yuck.

Larry and I both got home in time to park our Audis, jump in the pool, drink good cocktails, suck and fuck on the sheltered poolside pad and, just as sunset encroached, to take delivery of the pizzas we ordered. I wore only a lava-lava around my hips. The Cambodian pizza girl did not blink as she took payment, smiling at the good tip. This was Palm Springs. She had likely seen every known perversion when doors opened.

The doorbell rang a few minutes later. I answered, dressed the same. Funny, I had not heard anyone drive up. The reason became obvious. Cousin Stan's silent Heidi, her ragtop up, was at the curb. Stan, his sister Pam, and a blonde girl with fabulous ta-tas stood behind Jeri. All wore the usual tees and shorts.

Jeri kissed my tits as usual and hugged me hard. Jeri liked kissing my tits. She would suck me while I rode Larry's face, or we'd suck each other while Larry fucked me, before she turned so I could eat her. But she kept her pussy away from her big brother. So far.

Stan sucked my tits too. I liked having my tits sucked. And he was good at it.

The blonde babe asked, "Hey, can I say hello, too?" She did not wait for an answer. She slurped me quite nicely. In my open door. With the world outside, watching. Well, nobody drove or walked past just then, and street windows around here were small and tinted, so only that Turkish turd down the street with a telescope could have seen. I pulled everyone in anyway and shut the door.

"Sharli, say hi to Lorna, my friend who just moistened you."

"Hi there, Lorna. Can I say hello too?"

She looked at me, blinked, and pulled her tee off, revealing unrestrained Scandinavian mammalian wonders. I sucked her a bit longer than she had me. Mmmm.

"Nice to meet you, Lorna. Anyone else want to say hello?"

My sister-in-law and her blood cousins pulled their tees off. We all took turns kissing mouths and areolas. I have read that tit-licking is a common greeting in cultures where women leave their boobs out. I am happy to practice that custom here.

Pam was an unexpected surprise. She had been here before, of course, but she usually skipped a lot of personal contact, i.e. the orgiastic fuckathons. She had seemed constrained, uptight. She had apparently loosened-up some. I held her last and longest.

"Pam, I'm so glad you're here!" We hugged, boobs squeezing. I led her inside. The others followed. Shoes, shorts, and my lava-lava disappeared.

"Okay, what first? Dunk and drink, or pizza right away?"

All kissed my tits again and then trotted to the back door. I heard splashing. I mixed more cocktails. Pizza could be reheated. I emerged carrying a tray loaded with tall, icy tumblers.

Larry called, "Hey there, kids, does the master of the house deserve any greetings?"

Stan emerged from the pool first for a naked manly hug with him but no kissing. Their dicks were thick anyway. Pam and her cousin, my hubby, kissed mouths and nipples. Lorna was next. Larry stayed at her amazing boobs awhile. Then his little sister hugged him, and kissed his mouth and nipples, and pulled his face to her boobs. He seemed a bit surprised, but he proceeded valiantly.

Our guests splashed and drank and repeated. They mostly air-dried pretty fast when in the lounge chairs drinking. I went inside, heated the pizzas, and pulled a mini-keg of Anchor Steam beer from the big cooler. Five quarts of that dark brew should be enough for the six of us. I carried dinner out to the sheltered round table.

"Suuu-EEEE!" I hog-called. "Slop is on! Dip your snouts in this, folks."

Food and drink were consumed. Dinner conversations were trivial. I like naked pig-outs.

After-dinner talk fueled by more cocktails was interesting. Enlightening.

"Why do hang with this motley crew, Sis?" Larry belched.

"Ummm, well, we're all sort of with Stan, y'know, ummm..."

"It's all their fault, Larry. I'm totally innocent," Stan insisted.

"It's all his fault! Because he's too good! He saved all of us, one way or another, and now he owns us, can't get rid of us. It's fate."

I held my cousin Stan's hand. So did Pam and Lorna. His other hand.

"You want to tell us about it?" I asked.

"He rescued Lorna and Mariana and me at the border and then did amazing things to us. He saved Pam from some really deep shit. I love him. I want his babies. Lorna loves him; she's his weekend wife. I think Pam wants his babies, too. We have him trapped!"

I stared at Stan. "So you come here with three women, one your cousin, one you own fucking big sister? And this incredible piece of human architecture?" I waved at Lorna. "Do you have a magic ring or magic dick or something?"

"About the only say I have in this is asking, where to, next? They make it up along the way. I am not intent on starting babies but I know better than to turn down a good fuck."

"I don't want his babies, I think," Lorna said. "I love him for his mind. I'll have his brain embedded in resin when he dies."

"You can have than." Pam said. "I want his heart. That's his best part."

I stared at Pam. "You're fucking your brother?"

"No, Sharli, I'm loving the man who saved me from disaster."

I asked, "Do any of you want his cock preserved for eternity?" They looked thoughtful.

Pam's story came out. Larry and I were shocked. Part of Lorna and Jeri's stories came out. We laughed, but we could tell there was more, beyond the border pickup and high speeds. I had mentioned that the Martinez sisters would be here tomorrow.

Jeri said, "We'll tell the rest then." She, Lorna, and Stan would not budge. Ooh, a mystery!

Larry said, "So Stan, you lucky bastard, you're sleeping with three women tonight?"

Pam got up and sat in the lap of Larry, her cousin, my husband.

"Larry," she said, "since that happened, I've thought a lot more about my life, where I've been, where I'm going. You and Sharli have done wonderful things for me. I have not shown enough gratitude."

She reached for my arm. "Sharli, can I spend tonight with you and Larry?" She kissed Larry's mouth. She leaned to me and kissed my mouth. Our hands stroked her.

"In private?" Larry asked. "Or do we start out here?" The dirty dog! He winked at Jeri and then looked at me. "And do we smoke hashish first?"

I glared at Jeri. "It was nice of you to leave some hash in my stash. But it's a good thing we replenished. YOU know where the fuck it is. YOU can go fetch the gear."

She ran and returned. We loaded the pipe, huffed and puffed, smoked and toked. Nobody coughed much. We got dreamy. Larry got a notion, lord have mercy.

"I am the master of the manor. My name is on the deed. And the pool water is still warm. I hereby proclaim that all women shall immerse themselves; that we men shall sit on the side with our feet dangling in the water; and we shall each have two women sucking our cocks. Those who make their suckee last longest shall be rewarded. Make it so!"

Hey, it seemed like a good idea at the time, and yes, the water was still warm. Sure, my name was on the deed, too. But let him be boss here. He could have that fantasy.

The men sat. We women swam to them. Jeri grabbed my arm.

"Let's you and me do Stan and let Pam and Lorna do Larry. It'll be different."

It sure would. It is not like I had not sucked cocks here before, or seen Larry get blown, or both of us fuck and be fucked. But usually not with our relatives.

I watched the brunette and blonde bombshells put their tongues on my husband's cock. Jeri and I lapped at Stan's standing stick. Jeri knew what she was doing. I happily followed.

We all went low and slow. The men groaned painfully but did not spurt because we did not let them. Larry sat up, his dick in one mouth and his scrotum in another.

"Another proclamation," he wheezed. "We move this to the big pad and we men are to be double-cunted. Those who cum most are the winners." Again, it sounded like a good idea.

We dried and positioned: men on bottom, women on top.

I saw pristine Pam sink her open cunt onto her blood cousin Larry's loving lingam; and then that Viking princess Lorna settled her golden snatch on his mouth. Those women kissed and fondled as they bounced. Then Jeri took her blood cousin Stan's throbbing thunder inside herself, and I knelt astride his head and let his tongue astound me. Jeri and I kissed, faces and necks and boobs, oh yes. Her fingers trolled through my short afro.

Those men's tongues were well-trained. I yelled first. Lorna yelled next. Pam and Jeri increased their bun-bouncing, cock-curdling, wanton fuckings. They both yelled about the same time their men grunted into the cunts on their mouths and ejaculated into the cunts on their cocks.

I think we all won this game.

We eventually became ambulatory. We cleaned ourselves, and the now-spotted poolside pad, and the dinner debris. We staggered inside, I admired even the zonked bodies I saw, and they seemed to admire me. My tits? My thighs? My eyes? I will take it, whatever.

Lorna asked, "Now what? I don't think the men are up to double-dicking us all.""

Jeri said, "Around now, we usually go to the big bedroom and slouch, watching porn videos on the big screen. Then we fuck some more. That's how it goes, right?"

Well, sometimes.

Lorna said, "I'm tired. I bet you all are tired too. Who goes where?"

"I want Larry," Pam and I chorused. We had the big bedroom.

"I want Stan," Jeri and Lorna echoed. They had a decent guestroom.

I think we all slept long and deep, interrupted by occasional kisses and genital slurps.

---

We were woozy in the morning. I let Stan build incredible burritos while I brewed standard American coffee with standard American whiskey in it. Hair of the dog. Wait, what dog?

We revived somewhat. After personal sanitation, nobody bothered dressing. The doorbell rang. I found my lava-lava and answered. The Martinez girls!

Isadora and Dolores were not quite twins, but close enough. Dora was older and taller. Dolly was slimmer and perkier. Both were dark, stone-cold beauties, tall for their Yaqui genes. And they liked to fuck. They looked around and quickly rid themselves of skirts, blouses, and undies. They glowed.

We performed the ritual greeting. The suckling took awhile. They glowed more.

"Okay, enough hellos," Dora said. "What now?"

"Another day by the pool?" Dolly asked.

"Or do we just head for the bedroom?" Dora queried.

"Poolside," Jeri ordered, taking command. "This could be a long day. Hey Sharli, you got any more fabulous drinks?"

I mixed strong punches for the sisters and milder wake-ups for us overnighters. We stumbled outside, put our drinks on the shaded table, and fell into the water in various states of grace or disgrace.

"Ready for the rest of the story?" Jeri asked. "It all started just a few weeks ago. Lorna and Mari and I got rescued by Stan. He did some amazing stuff. Then we came here, and ate and partied a bit, and then we had Stan judge us."

"Judge you?" Dolly asked. "Like for beauty, or suckiness, or what?"

"Lorna and Mari and I were sitting right about there," Jeri said. "We asked him to say who had the best boobs. We took to the pad, sitting cross-legged there, and he-"

Lorna interrupted, "And he made it a nice contest for the three of us. We could do that again, and Larry could be another judge - we have two groups of three girls here. Stan, you want to show how it went."

"Sure," Stan said. "We've gotta get organized right, though. Sharli, you and Dora and Pam should settle here in front of me. Dolly, you and Lorna and Jeri, you go sit in front of Larry."

We got arranged. We looked to Stan for guidance.

"So if I remember right, first I checked the overall heft."

He held my right breast in his hand then the left. He did the same for Dora and for his sister Pam. We all seemed to weigh just enough.

Larry mimicked his moves. He gently weighed Dolly's and Lorna's and his sister Jeri's boobs. He approved. So did they.

"Then came the basic nipple-response test."

Stan lightly brushed a finger across Pam's nipples, and Dora's and my nips. All stiffened. So did Jeri's and Lorna's and Dolly's under Larry's fingerprints.

"I think we can skip the circle-the-nipple test and go to the dry tongue test."

His tongue brushed my nipples, and Dora's, and Pam's. Beaded rings formed in our areolas. Same for dark Dolly and pale Lorna and visibly excited Jeri as Larry dryly provoked them.

"Great responses, don't you agree?" Stan asked.

"Fine over here so far," Larry replied. He tongued Jeri again.

"Hey, don't bias the results. Next is the wet mouth test, I think."

Stan wetly kissed Pam's breasts, and Dora's, and mine. Lord have mercy. Larry moistly bussed Jeri and Lorna and Dolly. We all wiggled.

"Then comes the full suckle. We're checking your total response profile."

Stan suckled my near tit till I almost came. Then the other, and almost again, lord have mercy! Then Dora - and I could smell she was wet. Then to Pam, and he was gentle with his sister. Larry merrily slurped his sister Jeri, and her friend Lorna - he spent extra time with her monuments to the mammalian order - and Dolly, who was perspiring.

"That gives us a good measure of their boobs. But women are more than boobs. Like here."

Stan stuck his tongue in Pam's navel. She giggled and steamed, I could smell her. Then to Dora's navel; "Nice pattern," he said. Then to my navel. Oh fuck, a navel licking? Larry moved his tongue across Dolly's and Lorna's and Jeri's midriffs. They all giggled.

"But women are still more. Pubic hair must be inspected."

Stan's fingers curled my trim thatch and brushed the hairs on my pussy lips. Oh fuck. Then to Dora, already damp. Then to his sister Pam. Larry copied the moves on Jeri and Lorna and Dolly. We all perspired now.

"We can skip the circle-clit-with-finger test and move to the texture and taste test. What are these women like inside?"

Stan leaned close. He slid a finger into his sister. Her knees twitched and spread. He felt around inside her. She groaned. He pulled his finger out, sniffed, licked. "Yes, fine scent and taste, as usual. But the best taste is at the source." He lowered his face to his sister's snatch, stuck his tongue inside, slurped a bit, and surfaced.

"Excellent flavor! And Dora?" She nodded and opened up. He fingered, sniffed, tasted, and dove. His tongue delved deep. She shook. He rose.

"Superb! And Sharli?" I nodded weakly. He moved to me and poked me gently. He sniffed my aroma, licked his finger, smiled. My legs straightened, opened. He nestled close. His tongue invaded, scooped up my secretions, gave my love-tunnel walls a merry lick, and withdrew. "You taste so good!" I almost fainted.

Larry must have been impatient. He did not bother with fingers. He spread Dolly's legs. His tongue pierced into her. She gasped. He hummed, and rolled between Lorna's pink thighs, and tongued her deeply, and smacked his lips when he left her groaning.

Larry's little sister Jeri knew what was coming. She opened her thighs and her pussy to her big brother. He did not speed into her. He kissed her flesh and nuzzled her thatch before dipping his tongue into her. She moaned and quivered. He moved out, then moved up and kissed her mouth.