Stanley Steamer Ch. 05: Jeri & Sharli

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Those are the scientific preliminaries, qualities that can be measured and analyzed," Stan said. "But the real, final, unquestionable measure is, Who Cums Best?"

Now Stan DID dive into me. This was a first-class cunt-licking. His mouth mesmerized me. His hands held my bouncy black boobs, twisted my chocolate nipples, tortured my soul as his tongue dove, danced, teased, circled, and destroyed me.

I barely noticed Larry move back across the three women in front of him. I guess he was saving his little sister for last. He curled into Dora and slurped. Her knees rose. She strained against him. But I was not paying much attention to them.

The drinks, the hash, the excitement, Stan's hands and mouth, all drove me mad. I felt a wave sweep from my pussy to my spine to my whole body with every capillary and nerve ending screaming. I was on fire and burning bright. I ignited and launched into orbit. My voice screamed, I know. Windows rattled.

I barely noticed Dolly yelling along with me. These cousins were just TOO damn good!

And then they moved on. Stan left me for Dora. Beyond my gasping, I saw him part and kiss her smoky thighs. Her back arched. Her boobs rose, her dark nipples pointing to heaven. She tangled her fingers in Stan's dark hair and pulled him tight against her. I saw Pam beside her, watching intently.

Stan pulled his face from Dora's trembling twat. He looked at me and then Pam.

"Hey ladies, Dora's beautiful tits are in great need of sucking. Would you please?"

He dove back into her. His hands moved down her thighs, her calves, past her ankles. He rubbed her feet and pulled them closer. She moaned loudly and then even louder when Pam and my lips moved in on Dora's taut breasts. Oh, she tasted and felt good! So alive in my mouth!

We suckled. Stan slurped her pussy and tickled her soles. That last was almost too much. Dora writhed under us, struggled as if shackled, and screamed even louder than me. Would neighbors call the cops? No - screams were not unknown here. Nor next door, either. All houses around here had private pools.

I noticed movement beside us. Larry had rolled between Lorna's smooth, taut legs. His face was buried in her blonde bush. His hands stayed fondling her bodacious boobs while Dolly and Jeri tried to suck her. Their mouths defeated him so he fondled the women instead, and then slid his hands down to Lorna's feet as Stan had for Dora. That trick - mouths on tits, tongue in twat, hands holding and molding feet - that trick worked pretty well on Lorna. Wow, she had strong lungs!

The men were not synchronized, but Stan was now between his big sister's legs, his face in her pubes, while Larry occupied his little sister's thighs. Stan and Pam did not hesitate - she pushed her pussy onto his tongue. I saw Larry pause, his forehead wrinkled and his breath deep. But Jeri murmured, "Go ahead, big brother." And Larry dove into incest.

Brothers ate sisters, by invitation, not compulsion. Brothers fondled sisters, and smoothed their bodies, and traced patterns on them, and made them cry. Do good brothers make their sisters cry? These did.

Stan gave Pam's quivering quim a last long slurp, and then climbed up to kiss her face. She clutched him and cried again. He laid his head between her breasts.

"Okay," he croaked, "the examination part of this exercise is concluded. Now we move on to just plain fucking." He looked at me. "Hey Sharli, let's fuck. How about you fuck me? And I have an idea."

Stan moved between me and Dora. "Right here, Sharli." He laid back, his piston poised high. I bit my lip, straddled my dark legs over him, and slid onto him for a cowgirl ride.

"Okay, good start. Now Dora, bring yourself right here." He pulled her leg over his head

"You guys are friends. Be friendly." His tongue climbed to invade Dora's spicy depths. His cock stirred inside me, pushed by his thrusting hips. Dora's hands held my head. Her mouth joined mine. Our tongues danced. Ahhh...

We had done this before atop Larry but Stan felt different, smelled different, moved a bit different, handled us different. One way he was not so different - he pushed me back a little and pulled Dora down on him, 69-style so she could nuzzle my spread thighs, lick at our joining, lick my clit, oh my lord...

I could not help but notice that Larry had gone straight to sister-fucking. His butt moved up and down as much as possible with Jeri's legs wrapped around his knees. Lorna, Dolly, and Pam watched and palpated. Lorna leaned back against Dolly with one of Dolly's hands fondling those amazing ta-tas and the other fingering her blonde snatch. Pam scooted behind Dolly and likewise handled her twilight boobs and bush.

They were a sideshow to me. Even with all the stimuli, I remembered a few tricks. I told my cunt muscles to squeeze Stan's thick cock like a hand, like fingering him, but from inside. I slowly moved up and down on his cock but inside, I matched his rhythm and drove him faster,

Dora quivered and came on Stan's tongue. She lifted her nose from my pubes and creaked like a rusty hinge, then licked me faster. I felt Stan stiffen and cum inside me, many shots, over and over and over, coating me, filling me, overflowing. Good thing I was on The Pill.

Yes, we had done this with Larry. But Stan felt different.

Dora rolled off Stan. I stayed on him. His cock was still inside me. I wanted him there.

Beside us, Larry came inside his little sister after she shuddered and cried his name. They held each other, kissed and whispered, rested in the afterglow.

The Martinez girls were adventurous. That means bisexual like me. Dolly turned to Pam, and Dora took Lorna into her embrace. The Latinas kissed their gringa victims, kissed their mouths, their throats, their boobs, their thighs, their pussies, settling in to provoke most entertaining sounds of satisfaction and joy. Pam and Lorna turned their heads to join lips and trade moans.

I do not remember many details after that. I know Larry and Stan fucked our guests, reviving enough to shoot loving loads into everyone. I know Dora and Dolly and I brought every female to orgasm with our mouths and fingers. I know two guys and six gals, three fully bi, the others halfway there, can fit together in an amazing variety of combinations. See pages 45-58 in you Kama Sutra.

Then it was time for a late lunch. I called for more pizzas and broke out two more mini-kegs. The delivery girl tried not to notice my absent lava-lava. The refreshments and more hashish fueled our afternoon. Damn, those men kept reviving and re-fucking us! Every female was spit-roasted a couple of times. Wow!

Dora and Dolly begged off from our invitation to overnight. We survivors huddled on my and Larry's big bed and watched some of our best porn videos on our big screen. There was a bit more slurping while we viewed but no outright fucking. Not then.

We eventually divided along contest lines. Jeri stayed in our bedroom with her big brother and her friend Lorna. I joined Pam and her little brother Stan in the best guest room. There was more sucking and fucking, of course, but sleep finally swept us away.

That was Saturday. On Sunday we had the Callaghan sisters over. They were fun, too, but said they could not sleep-over. Sunday night it was me and Lorna with Larry, and Jeri with her cousins Pam and Stan. They were a definite threesome. I could feel their aura.

I overheard Larry and Jeri.

"I wanted this for a long time. I know you did, too. Why now? What happened?" He stroked her dark French braid.

"I've grown. I changed. I looked at where I was, at what I was doing. Yeah, I'm still totally at the studio. But I found I could totally love Stan. And then Pam. And then I knew that love was more important than social rules. I love you so much! And I love Stan and Pam so much! Lorna and Mari are my best friends but not that way, even when we're all fucking Stan. Maybe I'm crazy but I'm happy like never before." She hugged her big brother.

"It gets crazy at Rancho Relaxo. Horny people drop in, like Anny, with or without her cousin Lazlo. Babs... well, her hormones drive her totally nutz. Will I be anywhere near that nutz when I'm that pregnant? Will I want to be spit-roasted four times a day? Will that be bad?"

"You're serious about babies? Can you stay with the studio then?"

"They need me so they'll put up with anything that doesn't bring bad publicity. Cousins are nothing. Pam has to be more discreet but VERY few know about her and Stan as anything but an innocent sister and brother in one house with their own rooms." She hugged him again, and kissed him.

"You can't say anything about you and me, can you? That would be a career-killer for you for sure. You must trust all those girls who were here this weekend, right? Or don't they know who I am?"

"They're all in the states on expired tourist visas. They won't make a peep," he said.

"Well. I love you like crazy, big brother, and I'll try to get us back hack here whenever I can - it's so groovy." Yes, she said groovy. "But first I'm with Stan and Pam. He's going to give us babies, I know. That's what I want. Everything else is... tedious."

My husband and his sister were not quite fucking, but close enough. I tiptoed away.

---

Stan, Jeri, Pam, and Lorna sped away in Stan's silent steam-powered Heidi. I did not cry. They were back a couple of weekends later without Lorna - an assignment kept her away. We had a short weekend, Saturday morning to Sunday evening, with lots of fucking and double-fucking, of course. I loved Stan's cock in my cunt and Larry's in my mouth, and vice-versa, especially when Pam and Jeri were sucking my dark tits then.

Things got strange in the following weeks. I missed my period. I got calls from the Martinez sisters and the Callaghan sisters - they had missed their periods. Jeri called and admitted that she, Pam, and Lorna had all missed their periods. Everyone who was here that weekend was pregnant! This was more than a coincidence.

Stan brought Pam and Jeri to visit in silent Heidi a couple of weekends later. Everyone but Stan and Larry were confirmed pregnant. We all fucked anyway. The girls were starting to glow. The guys fucked me and their sisters. They traded their pregnant sisters to fuck, and back and forth, and I got mine enough, too.

Do Larry or Stan, or both, have magic sperm that shoot right past The Pill's protections? Nobody is having DNA tests so the fatherhood is uncertain. We will blame them both. But I'm betting on Stan.

Many babies will pop out in a few months. Many hormones will go wild first. Is the world ready for this?

Watch out, world.

Next: Stanley's steamer is pimped out.

Author's note: This story by Hypoxia Smurf is copyright (c) 2018. I tried to get details right, even what I invented. My eyes are wrecked - more surgery soon - I hope I caught most typos. I thought the Stanley Steamer / Rancho Relaxo series was done at three chapters but readers wanted more wo here we are. Your constructive comments and suggestions are welcome. If you like this tale, join the 1% and VOTE!