All Comments on 'Star Struck Ch. 04'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This is what I wanted...

I liked how you wrapped up the loose ends. I think Chrissy and Louis will get the romance they desire and he stays in the industry as well. Personally I don't see him having a long movie career, rather using his computer skills to run the adult internet side while going to school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Please extend this, I love the behind the scenes and romance that can happen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

Please tell us there's going to be more Chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

That's it? Come on man, you have to keep on going. Write more chapters. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This needs a series of follow-ups.

Need more backstory on Carly, Gwen and Diane -- as well as some follow-ups of Louis and Chrissy (and Lonnie), and the entire entourage. Heck, this needs a Star Struck: Volume 2+. Give it time, I'm sure you can come up with something suitable.

123flopsy123flopsyalmost 10 years ago

First, I apologize for the negativity of this comment, and my lack of positive comments on the previous chapters, but I'm really curious...

This chapter seemed extremely rushed. Things happened super-whip-fast, which is saying something given the speed of events in the previous chapters, and I was left at the end wondering what just happened. It seemed a lot less thoughtful and contrived, with a number of sudden reveals that were just accepted quietly. E.g. Louis suddenly stopped loving Lonnie and just took up with her daughter (!) with barely a few words spoken.

Did you feel rushed or pressured to write this faster? Or maybe you hadn't spent as much time planning out this chapter as you had the previous ones?

I still enjoyed the whole series, but am also quite disappointed with the ending. (Sorry. And thanks.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story, it's one of the first that I've seen to mention the porn industry, and even rarer to have a fairly accurate grasp of how it works. The story as a whole was well written and edited, the dialog felt natural, the characters felt well developed, and there were very few typographic errors (short of the occasional missing word.)

I have to say I envisioned a couple of different endings to the angela encounter, neither matched yours though. I saw them either getting interrupted by an angry Lonnie, or the 'crueller' waiting until the last moment as he blew either in her face or on her back, and quoting her yearbook message to her. I think yours was the better outcome, both story-wise, and for character impact.

TrollTureTrollTureover 9 years ago
I like it!

I liked this story very much!

I agree with with the comment about Louis losing his infatuation with Lonnie suspiciously quickly, but otherwise there isn't much to complain about.

I would however like for you to change a very misleading notion in the first (?) chapter, where it seems you claim that STDs spread through semen... Since he already had his dick inside her, she would already be toast, whether he came inside her or not.

I hope the young among us don't get their sex-ed through stories like these, but such obvious factual errors doesn't help anyone.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Great series!

I agree with the comments on how good this was....wellll done!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I want more

I Think This is too good to end like This..!

I Would love to hear more about their lives In LOs Angeles

There dont have to be so Much drama as In the already written chapters, dont get me wrong, drama is fine, but i just want more of This Universe!!!

The End?

DarthCountachDarthCountachalmost 9 years ago
Angela

Seems to me that Angela actually has quite a lot in common with Lonnie.

I think she could've been a redeemable character.

Would also love to read a continuation of the story, regardless of wether the Angela character will be in it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

I've read this twice now. Please make a volume 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NEXT???

I assume the grandmother is well taken care of, but what happens to Louis, Chrissy, and everyone else when they go back to California???

TrollTureTrollTureabout 5 years ago
I like!

I really liked this story! I would like to read more stories with some meat on them about porn, not just about guys with big dicks and women with big tits fucking anyone within sight.

A couple of minor points though:

Louis was a bit too ambivalent for a teenager who has just been introduced to sex. And with so much sex all at once, every guy would be overwhelmed! Give him a few weeks or months, then he might get moody.

The writer's naive(?) attitude to STDs!

When Louis first had sex with Lonnie they did it bareback, but she didn't let him come inside her because his cum might be infected? I'm sorry, but just sticking a naked cock in another human being is enough to potentially infect someone. On the same subject, after he had sex with Angela, also bareback, Carly wiped his dick off with a washcloth because "We take cleanliness and disease very seriously in our business." Sorry, that is not nearly enough! They should have him tested before he had any more sex, or at least put a condom on him.

It would have been better if the writer just told us that we were reading about a world without STDs and be done with it and not mention it again. Treating it like this simply suggests ignorance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I still say Louis' father knocked Lonnie up and after the baby was born, she left them, went to California, and was a paid movie slut. Louis is her son

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Amazingly good series, I would definitely read more chapters. I like that you wrapped it all up nicely but I wanted more, I figured that Chrissy was Lonnie's it's daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great series! Would be cool to hear about his & Chrissy's ongoing adventures!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent story. With the right ending. Of course there is room for more chapters if you feel like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Star Struck Series Info