All Comments on 'Star Wars Imperial Sex Exchange 02'

by HandcuffGirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

Awesome 2nd chapter. Please don’t wait as long between releases.

AteteteAteteteover 3 years ago
Worth the wait!

I was checking Your profile every now and then for the last year now I think, and I'm immensely glad to see Your new creation which is as perfect as always <3

As for the specifics, it's awesome too see some more lockable devices involved, I missed that a bit in part one. I love the idea of these two aces being pulled through the enhanced dogfighting simulation.

Hope that the story is going to be continued and that life becomes gradually more frustating for the Jedi and her friend with all these maglocks from Isard's inventory!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MORE!

Just like Atetete, I've been checking back here over and over again for more of your stories and it's brilliant to have a new one! You're a fantastic author! Please write more! I really want to see how this pans out!

CenturionQueenCenturionQueenover 3 years ago
Thank you for the story!!

I always get excited when I see your name in my feed! This one was quite lovely! And the mention of Chief Daala was a nice touch. She's my favorite domme in all of your stories. You write lesbian domination so damn well and she'll make an appearance again sometime!

AteteteAteteteover 3 years ago
Worth the wait!

I was checking this profile every now and then for a good couple months now, and here it is! Another perfect story <3

As for the specifics, I'm glad there is more bondage involved, I missed that a bit in part one. The TIE fighter simulator idea is just fantastic, one of the most creative I have came across in bdsm literature. I look forward to the next part, hopefully things will gradually get more frustrating for the Jedi and her friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're a fantastic author, and I've been reading your stuff for years. I love them all! I really hope you're able to make a return and finish this series, or let us know where you're writing now (if you are still writing) if it's not here.

5 stars, A+ effort, 100% success rate! Help a girl out! Encore!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHandcuffGirl@HandcuffGirl
Hi all! I hope that everyone likes my stories, votes them all a 5 and leaves me lots of feedback. - ahandcuffgirl(at)yahoo(dot)com L1ter0t1ca has removed my email from all of my stories, because they are assholes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES