All Comments on 'Staring at the Sun Ch. 12'

by janiexx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 17 years ago
She might as well lie back and enjoy it!!!!

So Janie, I was right! The true agenda of Jake indeed was, with the help of Mike and the reluctant Lisa, to seduce (rape) Louise and blackmail her into letting Richard sign over the business. Mike failed so Jake had to do the dirty deed himself and now Louise is well and truly screwed! The drugged red wine at dinner was obvious but Jake's insistence that she had been drinking earlier makes me think that things are not so clear cut. Well Janie, Louise is now in the fertilizer and might as well lie back and enjoy it. Can't wait for the next chapter. Pete.

MacDukeMacDukeabout 17 years ago
Jake's True Colors

Well, it's about time Louise got laid! Nice culmination to what became increasingly inevitable. And Jake's conduct is entirely consistent with the character you have given us. What will he do with his conquest? And whither Richard? Now come the hard choices for Louise, and we can't wait to see what she does. Good job, Janie!

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorabout 17 years ago
Holy crud, what an SOB!!!!

Rohypnol and rape? Jesus, he's a world-class shithook! Is this the thing he's going to be selling in exchange for a chunk of the business? Something vigorous is going to have to happen in return. I wouldn't be surprised if Louise ditches Richard for this; it's going to be really hard for him to convince her he didn't know what was going on and, even if he didn't, these are all his friends and his excursion off on their holiday.

Yeah, I think Richard's toast as far as Louise is concerned. And I wouldn't blame her under the circumstances.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous