All Comments on 'Start with a Feather'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
ok

even though this was written good, I though it was not as good as your other stories, I also believe there is no such thing as light BDSM, but again this is just my opinion

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
A fine balance

A great little story, WP, finely balanced between love story and simulated erotic torment, and with a very eye-catching title. Even BDSM-spurning old me has to like this one. This is the most recent of your stories in which you're trying for something different and you are succeeding. All I can add right now is: keep up the good work.

TrueMortTrueMortover 6 years ago
Enjoyed it :)

Really enjoyed the finished article Wax. Love the music addition and the lap dance totally added extra depth.

You didn't have to put the 'thanks' in it made me blush... but thank you for the mention

ATM :)

Camera ObscuraCamera Obscuraover 6 years ago
Wonderful Wax

Really enjoyed reading this side of a submissive / dominant relationship. Very insightful.

Camera ObscuraCamera Obscuraover 6 years ago
Wonderful Wax

Really enjoyed reading this side of a submissive / dominant relationship. Very insightful.

luvinglesluvinglesover 6 years ago

Excellent writing as always!

I've never been into BDSM because being "submissive" is not in my nature nor is being handled. I'm not into dominating anyone either, but my last two girlfriends were not into vanilla...activities. So I did exactly this and started with a feather. This story brought back some memories.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Fantastic story!

Wow! what an excellent story! I totally loved this one, thank you for sharing it with us!

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppabout 6 years ago
Hot!

You did an excellent job of depicting a softer side to the B in BDSM. Adding the subwoofer to the bed was an interesting touch. All in all a very hot story! I would love to read more stories along the same vein as this one. Your stories never disappoint.

JodiHutchinsJodiHutchinsalmost 6 years ago
Loved it!

I loved the tenderness and growth of the relationship in this one. For Kayla to expand her sexual boundaries to try something new for her love was beautiful in itself.

Lil_kittyLil_kittyalmost 5 years ago
Captivating

The feather as an idea first reminded me of the flower scene in 40 days and 40 nights - except your story is actually believable. Really well written and instantly captivating. Thank you for sharing the softer side of domination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Would love to see this story continued. Great writing.

J

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 3 years agoAuthor

Continue? I think these two are in a good place. In my mind, it's tough to write a story without any build up to a conflict and then a satisfying resolution. That said, I imagine them enjoying springtime together, going to outdoor concerts, maybe binding their wrists together with a scarf for the day, just as a light kink, forced to be inseparable. Oh, and definitely a trip to the hardware store to stock up on pervertables. Rope? Aisle 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wax, you never disappoint. Although like a few others, I too would love a sequel. Great story

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

The story is precious! And while Kayla learns her craft, subspace gets another visitor.

Cool Beans!

Bleep735Bleep735about 1 year ago

That was so sweet, charming, and most importantly loving. Magnificent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES