Start with a Feather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was doing a couple of twirls now, trying to maintain that sexiness -- and my balance -- while I slipped my shirt over my head. Kayla's eyes went wide as I tossed my discarded clothing in her direction. She snatched it out of the air and held it to her face, inhaling. Her eyes lit up. I felt the confidence surging through me. Kayla was enjoying my scent. Totally hot!

I found myself breaking out in a huge grin as I slipped the straps of my bra over my shoulders, first one, then the other. I did another sultry twirl. Since I was on a roll, I managed to unhook my bra strap in the same fluid motion. I stood almost topless in front of Kayla, with only my hands on the cups stopping my bra from falling to the floor. "See anything you like yet?" I teased.

Kayla pulled me in and hugged me tightly. Somewhere in there, I ended up completely topless. "I see a lot of things I like," she whispered. "You're beautiful, Jessie." She kissed me. God, I love this woman!

Once again, I laced Kayla's fingers in with mine, this time guiding our joined hands up to my bare breasts. "Do you feel this?" I asked. "These are yours too, Kayla. I'm giving them to you. You can caress them -- squeeze them -- pinch and tug on them -- whatever you want. And you can suck on them, Kayla. Please say you'd like to suck on them."

Kayla said nothing, instead she lowered her head to lay her tongue on my nipple, swirling around it. She wrapped her arms tightly around my waist as she asked me, "How about tickling, Jessie? You didn't say anything about tickling," and she proceeded to find the most maddeningly squirm-inducing places to flick her tongue. I tried to get away, but she held me fast. Finally, I willed myself to relax and let the sensations wash over me.

Kayla was good at this, she just didn't know it yet. She had me wriggling in her arms while I was helpless to stop her tongue. I don't know if she got tired of tickling, or it was the fact that I had moved from giggling and squirming to moaning and running my hands over her back, but Kayla decided to change her technique. She drew my nipple into her mouth and sucked as hard as she could. I began moaning, partly to encourage her, but mostly because it felt so damn good.

When she was done, Kayla held my nipple gently between her teeth and tugged for a few seconds, flicking her tongue, before letting go. She was a quick study, and I was kicking myself for not getting her started down this road earlier. "Oh god, Kayla," I heaved, "I love you!" She said nothing. I didn't expect her to, her mouth was full, already working on an encore performance for the other side. This time I was stroking her hair and whispering encouragement as she worked her magic.

When she was finishing up on my chest, I took one of her hands in mine and brought it to my mouth. Kayla straightened her fingers as I moved her hand with mine, tracing over the outline of my lips. "This mouth is yours, Kayla," I whispered under her fingers. "Kiss it -- lick it -- press your fingers into it -- use it for your pleasure. I'm giving it to you Kayla." I let my tongue slip between my lips and used it to moisten the gap between Kayla's index and middle fingers before pulling them in. I sucked gently, swirling my tongue around her fingertips. She pulled her fingers out with a pop.

"Oh god, Jessie," Kayla was moaning, "you're getting me so hot."

"Let yourself go, Kayla. Press your fingers in again. It's yours for the taking." I felt her fingers slide over my tongue and push themselves in to the second knuckle. Kayla was hesitant and gentle, bless her heart, but I was in no mood for that. I wanted to tell her not to worry, that she wouldn't break me, but I couldn't exactly express myself verbally at the moment. Instead, I placed my hand on the back of hers, and pushed until her fingers were completely buried inside my mouth.

I sucked, and swirled my tongue over Kayla's fingers as we both moaned with pleasure. I pulled back to draw them out, flicked my tongue a few times and plunged those slippery fingers back in to fill my mouth once again. I started thinking about what Kayla could do with those nicely moistened fingers as I bobbed and sucked. "Help me out of these pants, Kayla," I said as I finished up, "and I'll show you what else is yours."

Apparently she wasn't in much of a mood for conversation, because all I got was, "Oh god, Jessie -- amazing," but I did feel her free hand making its way to my waistband. I think she got the message alright. It was a struggle, but together we managed to get me unbuttoned. Kayla and I tried our best to get my skinny jeans off without me falling to the floor. It didn't work out very well. I tripped over my own feet and Kayla caught me just in time before I fell flat on my ass. "Not very sexy," I confessed.

"You wouldn't be saying that if you could see things from my perspective," Kayla retorted. "You're always sexy in my eyes, Jessie, but tonight especially. Thank you for sharing this side of yourself with me. I'm sorry if I wasn't very receptive earlier."

"Kayla," I chided, "just shut up and get me out of these pants."

She chuckled, and pulled the last leg of my jeans over my ankle. I stood up straight, completely naked except for my panties, and pressed my body firmly against hers. I reached for her hand again, this time guiding it to the curve of my backside. "This is yours, Kayla. Squeeze it -- lick it -- bite it -- slap it. It's all yours. I'm giving it to you. Wanna give it a smack?"

Kayla gave me a playful little slap on the ass. It wasn't much, but she did it. We'd have time to work on that later. "Oh my god, I did it!" she exclaimed as if she had just scaled Everest.

"You did it, baby," I reassured. "It wasn't so bad was it? I rather enjoyed it myself."

For her part, Kayla seemed relieved, like that kid that sticks her face in the water for the first time and realizes that she's not going to drown. Hopefully, that kid would learn to be a champion swimmer someday, but for now I was just happy that she tried. Kayla seemed giddy. "Show me what else is mine, Jessie."

"I think you know what's left," I teased while guiding her hand between my thighs. I pressed my index finger against hers as I dragged her hand over the front my panties. I was already moist and pressing against her finger caused the fabric to cling to my folds. "This pussy is yours, Kayla, all yours. I know you like to lick it, and use your fingers on it, but you can do other things too. You can tease it -- slap it -- you can even push your hand into it."

"Holy shit Jessie! Are you serious?"

"If I'm relaxed and lubricated, you go right ahead Kayla. I trust you not to hurt me."

"Oh, Jessie!" she heaved. "I think I want to lick you right now!"

"You can torment me with a feather too," I reminded her, "if you'd like to warm me up first."

Kayla looked a bit shocked. I think she had forgotten about the feather. I wouldn't have said anything, but it was her idea, and I was rather looking forward to it. "I'll be right back, Jessie," she said. "Don't go anywhere."

"Seriously, Kayla?" I thought. "You're worried about me running off?" I smiled. "There's nowhere I'd rather be," I assured her, "and no one I'd rather be with."

She kissed me quick and ran off to the other room.

*

Kayla was back in record time. She was now dressed in only her lacy bra and panties. That girl is quick! She was holding the feather in her hand and smiling. She was also eyeing me up and down, like she was ready to make a meal out of me. I liked that look. "Oh, Jessie," she sighed, "what shall I do with all of the gifts you've given me tonight?" Kayla was flicking the feather back and forth in her hands, so I had a pretty good idea of what she wanted to do, even if she was choosing to be coy about it.

"Shoot! I almost forgot about the candles," she informed me. "I thought it would heighten the mood." I thought the mood was just fine, but whatever. I waited patiently while Kayla moved about the room, setting off five little pools of flickering illumination in her wake. She took me in her arms and kissed me deeply upon her return. I thought again about what we were about to do.

"Do you trust me?" she whispered sensually into my ear. I nearly melted, just from the warmth of her breath.

"Yes, Kayla," I breathed in response, "I trust you."

"I want to tie you, Jessie. Give me your hands, please."

"Yes, Kayla," I responded, holding my arms out, with wrists crossed, as Kayla revealed the strip of black ribbon she had clutched in her palm.

"I loved your striptease, Jessie, very sexy," Kayla continued whispering as she bound my wrists with the ribbon.

"I'd love to do it again for you," I breathed, "anytime you want." God, she was getting me hot! I didn't know Kayla had it in her, but she was doing a wonderful job of turning me into jelly and making me want to surrender myself to her every whim.

"All these things are mine?" she asked.

"Yes," I heaved. I felt Kayla dragging the feather over my tummy and flicking back and forth as I squirmed.

"Good," she replied, "I love them all. Why don't you lie down and let me have a turn?"

"I love you, Kayla."

"I love you too, Jessie. Come and have a seat on the bed, let me help you."

I clutched Kayla's hand in both of mine, since I was tied at the wrists. She gently led me to the bed and helped me sit down.

"Ooh," I said, "it's vibrating. How did you do that?"

"You like? I stashed the subwoofer under the bed, so now you can become intimate with the bassline of the music. I put on something that I think you'll like. Why don't you lie back and enjoy?"

I reclined into the softness of Kayla's bed. I'd been here many times before, but this was the first time I was here with my wrists tied. I felt a tingling down in my toes as Kayla was pulling my hands up over my head. "Leave them here," she said, "if you can." She was getting bolder by the minute.

"No problem," I was thinking. That was before the feather brushed up against the arch of my foot. My leg jerked in response.

"What's the matter, Jessie?" Kayla teased. "You're not ticklish, are you?"

"You surprised me, that's all," I said, trying to play it cool.

"Don't worry, Jessie, I'm sure I'll surprise you again before the night is over."

Kalya laid the feather down, high across my chest, and was now very sensually moving her hands over my body. She felt absolutely wonderful against my skin, but I soon noticed she seemed to be purposely avoiding anything overtly erotic. Her hands caressed my shoulders and arms, but avoided my breasts. Her fingertips danced over my tummy and thighs, but never touched my pussy. I was quivering with anticipation, and soon wonderful was turning into maddening.

The music wasn't helping to calm me either. It was eerily beautiful, but it had a dubstep break after a prescribed number of bars. "What is this music?" I moaned as the subwoofer-delivered wubs began assaulting my senses from below.

"Lindsey Stirling. You like it?"

"I think I may be in love with her!" I heaved as the next break hit. My entire body was convulsing now. I could feel the bassline pounding my very core, while Kayla continued to torment me with her touches that were always close, but never quite in the right places. She had her face between my thighs now -- but was she licking my pussy? -- no, of course not!

"You smell sexy, Jessie."

"Oh god, Kayla!" I moaned, grinding my ass into the mattress, bucking my hips. All the while hoping, praying for Kayla's tongue to move. Just an inch! Please!

"Something you need, Jessie?"

"Your tongue," I pleaded.

"Not yet," Kayla replied. "First the feather."

I felt the feather once again tickling my tummy. My muscles were tensing as I squirmed beneath Kayla's teasing touch. Before I knew it, another break hit and the entire bed was vibrating with the music. "Oh, god," I moaned. The bass was shaking me to the core. I squeeze my eyes tightly as my body shook. "What the hell was that?" I wondered as I saw a tiny flash of light behind my eyes, and shuddered with the feeling of the almost, but not quite, orgasm. "Kayla, what are you doing to me?"

The tickling feather never stopped moving.

"Oh, Kayla," I was heaving. Just when I thought the feather torment couldn't get any worse, she was tracing under the curve of my breasts. The tickling sensation was maddening enough, but the worst thing was, no matter how hard I willed her to move, she kept avoiding my nipples. My hands twisted and strained at their bonds, unable to do anything to change her course.

Just as I was about to beg for her to touch me, she laid her tongue on my nipple. It was electric. At the same time, the subwoofer assaulted my body when the next break hit. Once again, there was the flash of light behind my eyes as my entire body shook. I was still quivering as Kayla exhaled hot breath on me and traced tight little circles around the epicenter of pleasure that was my nipple.

Still not quite an orgasm, but I was close. So close!

Kayla continued to suckle me as I felt the feather now slowly tracing out the curve of my lips. It was tickling my mouth, my nose, and I was thrashing my head in an effort to get away. Kayla moved the feather away from my mouth and pressed her tongue between my lips. I wanted so badly to take her head in my hands and press her lips hard against mine, but my wrists were tied, and I was at her mercy.

Kayla's tongue was filling my mouth now, swirling and mingling with my own. I moaned against her mouth as I felt the rhythm of the music pounding my body. I was waiting for the next break. I didn't think it would push me over, but I really enjoyed the wubs when they hit. I was not disappointed when I felt the rhythm rip through me, but I also got a little surprise.

As Kayla continued her oral explorations, the feather had found its way between my thighs. She flicked it over my clit, and I honestly thought I was going to die. The familiar light was erupting behind my passion-sealed eyes again, and my body shook with another not quite orgasm. "Kayla," I moaned as my wrists strained at their bonds. She seemed oblivious to my urgent need to come, either that or she wanted to draw it out even longer. I'm pretty sure it was the latter, but at least we were getting close to what I thought might be my ultimate release.

I felt her fingers pressing against my opening. "This is mine, right?" she whispered.

"Mmm-hmm," was all I managed. Her fingers were pressing deeper inside, filling me, and I felt her body sliding down over mine. "This is it," I thought, "this is the moment. Here comes the tongue." For whatever bizarre-ass reason, 'here comes the tongue' ran through my head to the melody of the Beatles song, Here Comes The Sun. My mind was shot, I felt intoxicated, high on what my girlfriend had been doing to me all evening long -- and I needed to come, damn it!

Finally, I thought the moment had arrived, but not before the feather slid maddeningly up and down my folds first. I imagined what it must look like now, all wet and sticky with my free-flowing juices. The feather was painting a slippery trail down my thigh as it cleared the way for what I had been waiting for. Kayla's tongue had finally reached my pussy. I knew I wasn't going to last long, the lights behind my eyes were flashing already.

I twisted my hands, silently cursing the bonds that held them. I wanted to grab Kayla by the hair and convince her to finally, mercifully, finish me off.

As I was struggling, the next series of wubs from the subwoofer hit me like a freight train. My senses were on overload. Instantly, I was transported somewhere else, to a higher plane of pleasure. Gone were my surroundings. The only things still with me were Kayla's thrusting fingers and skilled tongue, everything else was secondary. My back was arched, almost painfully as I writhed and contorted under her ministrations.

Kayla was swirling around my clit with her tongue as she sucked at me with her mouth. Her fingers were pressed hard against that spot inside that I just love, and I swear her hand was vibrating as she touched me. Maybe that was the subwoofer. God, I don't know. I don't think I care. So close! So close!

"Oh -- oh -- oh, fuck!" I screamed as I went over. That surprised me a little. I never use that word, not even when I come. Of course, I don't think I've ever come this hard in my life, but still. "Ohh. -- Oh, god! Kayla!" I moaned as the shock-waves of orgasm assaulted me again and again." I think I passed out, though I'm not sure for how long.

I woke up to Kayla's face looking down upon me. I was no longer tied. Kayla looked a little worried. "Jessie," she said, "Jessie, are you OK? I thought I lost you there." I felt my lips spreading into what had to be the biggest, stupidest-looking grin imaginable.

I reached my hand up to caress Kayla's cheek. "You're amazing, absolutely amazing," I said as my body melted into the bed. "Kayla, that was ... that was ... wow!" I knew I was babbling, but I didn't care, I had to at least try to express my admiration for what my love just did for me.

"What happened to the music?" I asked as clearer thoughts prevailed.

"I shut it off after you passed out. I thought I had injured you, Jessie."

"No, Kayla, I was just somewhere else for a little while."

"Where did you go?"

"Right here," I said and laid my hand on her heart.

She smiled and kissed me. "Pancakes tomorrow morning?" she asked.

"Mmm-hmm."

"Good," she replied, and pulled me on top of her. "Oh, and there's something else -- one gift I forgot to take advantage of tonight. Maybe you can let me play with it tomorrow." And with that, Kayla slapped me firmly on my behind. "I'll let you rest first, though."

I snuggled in and laid my head on Kayla's shoulder as she pulled the covers up over us. God, I love this woman! I soon lost myself in the warmth of Kayla's embrace, as she soothed me to sleep, gently humming Stairway to Heaven. I smiled and pondered our future together as I thought about all the good things I had in my life.

I awoke the next day to the smell of blueberry pancakes. I also discovered that I was not tied to the bed, but I have to admit, I was completely fine with that.

Afterword

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I'd like to thank TrueMort for looking over an early draft and offering suggestions to improve the story, I think it really made a difference in the final product. If you enjoy tales of loving submission, TrueMort's stories do not disappoint. And of course, thanks to all of my regular readers, particularly those of you who leave comments. I really appreciate the feedback.

-Wax Philosophic

12