Starting from Scratch Ep. 131: HITCH HIKER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kel? You're only making it worse by standing there where they can see you."

"I understand that Sir. I do what I must."

"Fuck! This is all going to go bad. Bad, BAD!"

"I will be fine. Would you like me to apply lotion?"

"Would you like me to apply lotion?" He chuckled. Meant for her.

"I would be grateful if you did not miss a single spot Sir."

"Uhh? Same here?"

"Shall we go back outside to do this?"

"You want to show off, don't you?"

"It is my destiny."

"Follow me MILF MADE!" Yeesh! That was more of a Piper jest. Leading her back outside to the front yard out of sight of Hardecker he set out applying suntan lotion to her back first. Shoulders, arms, down to her ass. Slowing at her cheeks Mace huffed. "Everywhere?"

"Please!"

"Okay!" He slid his lotioning hand between her butt crevice and rubbed her shaded areas, his thumb tickling across her butt pucker time after time. Enjoying the sensation, she reached behind her and pried her cheeks wider to offer a vivid wink. Coated well he moved down to her legs. This was all dead center of Piper's front yard, still not a soul in sight. If not for Hardecker's band of merry maniacs, this would have been less stressful. At least where they stood now the assholes couldn't see them from Hardecker's balcony.

Standing up he turned Kelly to face him and worked his way over her chest, including beneath both of her mounds. Taunting her nipples, she smiled sheepishly. "Do they pleasure you, Sir?"

"Too much." He grits his teeth. "This is so wrong."

"Is it? I find it thrilling."

"I keep hearing that old song Stacy's Mom by Fountains of Wayne, only I change the words to Travy's Mom." He chuckled. "Do I love doing this to you? Heck yeah! It just eats at me."

"Would you rather eat at me?"

"Don't do that." He blushed. "I can't go that far Mrs. Herb... Kelly."

"If you change your mind...you know I would let you. I must!"

"Yes, but that's only because of Dominic's fucked up orders. If you were thinking on your own, you wouldn't want this."

"You underestimate me, Sir. You are very handsome."

"Yeah, but come on I'm 19 you're 35." Almost as bad as the age gap between he and Josie McKellen once he took her this coming Wednesday... hopefully that is. Josie was 32 almost 33. "I think we should just keep things...a tad more innocent? Massage sure. Touching ourselves around one another maybe. You know I was jerking off behind you right, only under my sweats. Well, until I ditched those and started again."

"I was quite aware." She beguiled him with a caress to his chin. Sighing he knelt down in front of her to lotion her belly and hips, leading of course into bikini area. Sliding greasy fingers over her thin landing strip all he really had left was Kitty Central. Taking a deep breath, he rubbed her pussy. A nibble to her lower lip she watched him study the area, feeling his fingers guide her labia about and tenderly massaging her clit. Faint moans heard she mumbled, "That feels wonderful Sir." FUCK!

"Okay! Do me!" He jumped up fearing his appetite. The more he eyed that glorious cunt the more he wanted to dive right in. He needed to take a detour or dine. Detour it was! With his tank top off and flung to the grass earlier he was ready to let her lotion his back and shoulders, finding the order of approach similar to his arrangement of flesh. Unexpectedly however in her kneeling behind him to lotion his calves she coyly caressed her cheek on his butt.

Spreading lotion over his ass cheeks with her face he had to chuckle. Leaning forward he did like she had and pried his butt apart and let her apply lotion to his own pucker, tickling the silky soft area between pucker and scrotum. At his balls she rubbed them very softly, no grip, merely glazing them up and under, between his thighs. Mace Belmont dropped his jaw as he faced the street dick raging at literally the entrance to Hooters Crossing. Anybody coming into the housing division would see them. Pretty nerve racking but erotic as hell.

Instead of moving in front of Mace, Kelly reached around him. Standing up she lifted his arms to enable in oiling his chest and abdomen slowly, sensually moving South. Reaching his cock, she reloaded her palms with an excessive amount of lotion and returned to her extended reach around. Her tits crushing against his back then his lower spine he had to close his eyes. Contact!

Lotion on his penis she rubbed it softly at first, absorbing his body's avid trembling at her gentle touch. Moving faster the inevitable began. Stroking his nine-iron amazed her. The men in her immediate life were all so well hung. Dominic larger than Mace by two inches. Henry closely behind Mace. Utilizing her left hand, she shifted her squatting stance and reached beneath his legs to lightly squeeze his bulbous nut sack. More pressure securing a grip she merely kneaded at it as she jerked him off. No words spoken between them he simply let her do her thing. Palming his crown with a grinding twist made him grit his teeth yet grin. Perfection!

With his eyelids sealed he went from one imaginary girl after another replacing Kelly at this moment. Josie top priority! The cheerleaders one after another. Even the Marquette Pep Squad Coach Maya Trinidad. She was on his raidar too. Panty raidar that is! If she ever wore any. Not many girls did these days. Going so in depth he pictured his Aunt Piper who had given him a hand job already, one of the best ever. Concluding as he neared a vicious detonation, he imagined Dakota and Sable both with their tongues out awaiting a facial. That put a smile on his face. "Ohhh yeaaaah!" Somehow, he missed thinking of Francesca. Shame on him.

Firing hard at Kelly's rampant jerks he spat out into the yard with a three-foot distance before its downward arc. Eyes wide open after nearly five minutes sealed tightly his vision was blurry in the sunlight. Still, nobody around. So, he thought. Well hidden behind trees and the corner of Piper's home were Knox and his goons recording every single moment of their encounter. Stealth mode they remained hidden to see where things went next.

"Let's finish washing the truck."

"Yes Sir!" Kelly slid up his back, her nipples teasing all the way up his shoulders. Once standing she wiggled away, and he put his sweat shorts back on. Nothing else! Going around to turn the water back on she caught a glimpse of a stalker scurrying around the back of Henry's home next door. Suspicious she simply turned the water valve and looked out over the yards. Sure, enough not one boy up on that balcony. They were watching their every move up close but in hiding. Fidgeting a moment wondering if she should warn Mace, she chose not to create friction. It would end their day if she told him. Kelly was a stubborn slave in the sense of no conflict. Her life was already in shambles at all the videos. "I will protect my master's and my son how I see fit." Famous last words Mrs. Herbert!

Testing the gun Mace shot water back over the tailgate where they had left off. Rejoining him she slyly glanced about to search for the other boys but found no movement. She knew they were there but what could she do about it. She was the one breaking the law with indecent exposure. Yesterday different she could have called the police but again she was streaking. It wasn't rape on the boy's part merely Knox knowing how to navigate her training mechanism. All she did was follow orders even though her better judgment was shoved aside. Of late all she could do was fantasize about fulfilling Dominic's standing command to tease and engage if any man no matter who it was, as long as it wasn't a child, and what they desired from her. Being cooped up at home with Travis or just not certain what to do on her own she chose Mace to help her achieve her goals. The walk yesterday was only the tip of the iceberg.

Sponge in hand she set out scrubbing the chrome bumper, seeing herself in the mirror like surface and noting Mace behind her back to rubbing his cock. She loved watching him lust over her. At the ball hitch attached to the bumper she used her bare hand on it as if rubbing the head of a dick. Seeing her Mace chuckled, "Imagining that bedpost you said you ride on occasion?"

"Yes. I can't help myself I get... lonely when my Master does not drop over." Neither Master somedays, although Dom was getting better now that he and Henry McKellen were sharing leadership over her. Henry kept more distant due to his family but came by when he could. Saturday night was incredible, being shared by both master's at once. Until Serafina Black showed up then the dividing line was drawn. Not that she minded. Dominic actually made love to her that night. A pleasant surprise!

"So, loneliness means whatever is available? No dildo?"

"Of course, I have a dildo. Three to be frank. All of them were crafted to Dominic's dick at its firmest dimensions. He had them molded for me to use when he was away. One for each hole."

"Nice! Maybe I should do that...get one molded for you to remember me by even if we never actually fuck." He was resisting still.

"I would worship it Sir."

"Where does a guy get that made?" He winced. Something dawned on him, the hobby store with the Stinwicky sisters making fake license plates for birthday gifts. "Maybe they could figure out how to mold one for me." Worth another visit he laughed to himself. A 3D printer was in their back room waiting.

"I am not sure where Dominic had it made. I would ask him, but he would question why I needed to know."

"No big deal. I might have an idea where to start. It's called Google." Not Giggle, which is what she did.

Abandoning the ball hitch, she finished the taillights and moved her way around the truck until the two of them finished the entire passenger side. Her body by now was back to its once shiny glaze which destroyed his senses. He needed to jerk off again here soon, but he was really trying not to. Approaching 1:45 PM they were left with washing the hood and the cab's windows and roof. With the truck sitting up so high it was a challenge even for Mace to reach the hood.

He had fashioned an indoor sponge mop surrounding the plastic holder with foam to prevent scratching. Making a new bucket of soap he started to clean it himself but had a better idea. Moving her in front of the grills center he handed her the shortened mop handle and crouched to pick her up. Surrounding her knees, he launched her upper body on to the heated metal. She cringed at the temperature watching steam roll up under each swathe of her mop. Nipples dragging along the metal was torture, but she endured. While she scrubbed, Mace had his face right in her butt crack, her sweat caressing his cheeks. Even under such a wringing sweat Trav's momma smelled delicious.

Jokingly he bit her butt cheek softly just to see her reaction. She merely giggled and pressed on until completing her mission. Bringing her back down he stood up right against her back, his erection although covered by his sweat shorts stopping right between her thigh gap. She tilted her gaze at him as if hoping he might decide to lower his garment and try again. Kissing her shoulder, he sighed and pulled away.

Guiding her aside he rinsed the hood thoroughly. Once done Mace took off around the side of the truck the hose snaking along behind him. At the back of the truck, he put down the tailgate and patted it. "Hop up there and use the mop to scrub the roof. I'll detail the windows inside and out later. Won't be long I'd say Mister McKellen should be coming home. Can't let him see us." Why not she thought, he was her secondary Master. That information not to be indulged to others, however.

Climbing up the bed was like hot coals in walking over it. Unlike Dominic who had a huge toolbox along the rear window Mace did not. So, this meant stretching on her tip toes to roll the sponge mop over the roof. Mace down below just took in that perfect heart shaped ass with substance. She could easily be a porn star just like his Aunt Piper. "Fuck me!" That mumble was prevalent. It ran in the family!

Shooting her backside with cold water she shrieked and looked back giggling, the most amazing sparkle in her eyes. "I can't reach the windshield sill. Lift me again Sir?" Hopping up on the gate he rolled to his feet bringing the hose along. He accidently shot himself in the face and laughed at his stupidity. The water did feel good.

"Forgot I left my bungee cords back here." He noted the tube full of various colors. "Never know when I'm hauling something. Need to throw those in my back floorboard before someone steals them." He moved in behind her to pick her up again. Freshening her sponge in the bucket she polished off the roof surface. In bringing her feet to the bed he like before stood up and rolled his body over hers. She sighed dramatically as the tip of his erection again found sanctuary amid her drenched thigh gap. Her pussy was soaked in sweat and joy juice. Lingering there Mace nuzzled her neck and took the mop from her tossing it to the bed. Her body molding back against him she begged.

"Please!"

"Fuck it!" Down came his sweat shorts and he kicked them aside. Taking her arms, he planted them over the roof outstretched as he smothered his big nine point buck up into her labia. She tensing to embrace his thick crown found it forcing its way within her vulva. A gasp of entry he slammed up into her balls deep and took her. Burying his face in her neckline he sighed. "Please don't tell Travis."

"Never!" She replied. "Please don't tell anyone what the boys did yesterday. I need to keep peace."

"I'm here if they mess with you." He began a series of deep thrusts into her. "Fuck Kelly, I shouldn't be doing this." Her thoughts differently but kept to herself she simply thanked him with each penetration. She came on his monstrosity twice in four minutes. She so needed this exhibition, this assurance that she was obedient of her master's order to fulfill fantasies. Secure desires!

"Bless me with your respected cum, Sir. I give my body to you to do as you want with it." Reaching around her he palmed her breasts and kissed on her throat, all while her arms remained on the roof. Five long minutes Mace pounded her cunt, one squeal after another while praising his efforts. The more she complimented the harder his nut. In a scream of climactic proportions Kelly Herbert embraced the firepower of his jizz. Jaw dropping in a quaking awe she felt a horde of liquid tendrils high up inside her. She fell limp in his arms at the powerful surge. It was obvious Mace wanted her bad. She knew power out of Dominic but...this was youth speaking. Incredible!

Pulling away, their sweaty flesh stuck together, he removed his nine iron and let it drop a bit, the spew trickling on her feet as she stood up straight. Turning to face him she threw herself into him kissing him on the mouth. Eyes open briefly she realized they had company. Without knowing they were there Knox, Neo, and Dillon stood back behind the tailgate recording every move. They had Mace on camera fucking her now. Her kiss tender to keep Mace from becoming aware of them, her idea in saving him grief she closed her eyes and made out. When she opened them again the boys were gone.

"Wow! That was...steamy."

"Yes, it was. Thank you, Sir. I am at your disposal whenever you want me." Whoa! In complete awe over what he had let himself do, that was all he could ponder. Travis Perbert who? It would sink in later.

"We took longer washing my truck than I thought. It's past 2:00 now. How about I drive you home to make certain Knox and his goon squad doesn't mess with you?"

"I would welcome the security. Even walking between yards, they might jump me." She pressed her forehead against his lovingly. Older or not she could melt a glacier in her beautiful blue eyes. For an odd moment while taking them in he saw his sister Monet. That lowered his erection fast. "Sir?"

"Yeah? Please do not feel guilt. I enjoyed myself."

"So did I." He sighed. "Let's just... keep this between us as much as possible."

"Agreed! I would only explain to my Master if he were to ask. I cannot lie to him."

"Yet you're not telling him about Knox?"

"I am certain I will come to regret that decision, but I will not see my Master hauled away in handcuffs, or Knox in the ER."

"If they tell... show Travis?"

"I will deal with that should it happen."

"Okay! Let's drive you home."

"Might I ask a favor Sir?"

"Sure!"

"May I show off for you?" She beguiled him with a nibbled lower lip.

"How's that?" She steps around him and climbs down from the tailgate. He grabbing his sweat shorts put them back on again and tossed the hose, bucket, and mop over into the grass next to the driveway. Tube of bungees in his hands he jumps down and shuts the tailgate. Once it was out of the way she smiled turning her back to the gate. Straddling the ball hitch, she reached in to pry her labia out of the way and let her vulva claim the entire circumference of the ball. Mace stood with his jaw to his chest. "Holy fuck Kel." He had to shoot glances around him for prying eyes. Nobody! "Ride it."

"Yes Sir." She got off on that ball in three minutes, pussy juice dripping to the driveway below.

"That was fucking insane. Hold on a second." He laughed. Unscrewing the lid on his bungee container he removed a string of them and attached the hooks to both sides of the bed walls. Then curling them around her arms to her wrists tightening them up until she was immobile, ball hitch still within her her swollen cunt. "Show me how much play you have in your hands." She could barely move them he had her so snug. Her smile was contagious. "Okay... let's add more. We can call this Bungee Humping!"

He took out another string of them and carefully brought her left leg up to do the splits along the front of his bumper but giving them sway. Winding cords around her ankle he locked her in to the same hook mounts on top of the bed sides and tested the wiggle room. Right leg repeated she was spread wide and unable to move outside of up and down with her thighs, legs free to fly without getting in her way. She was looking up at him with a joyous wonder at how far he had come in changing his earlier attitude. Not even Dominic had done this to her. Leaving her to dangle there, Mace grabbed his tank top, shoes, her bikini and shoes then crawled up into his truck.

Keys in the ignition he fired up the engine. Kelly bulged her eyes as a second later Mace backed his truck out of the driveway and took the long way to her house. Grinning as he looked in the mirror for her safety, sadly he couldn't see her at all. He took things slow, every ten feet of so braking abruptly and monitoring his mirrors to see if she had fallen off on to the street. The jolts let that ball hitch fuck her silly, her thighs bouncing up and down with each stomp of his foot, legs bobbing up and down then back to where they held firm. The bungee cords kept her prisoner but gave her elasticity to still move some. Chuckling at his attempt at Mastering he told himself he was putting his foot down on this slut. Yes, he was!

Without seeing them in his mirror, trying to drive safely as well Mace didn't notice Knox and Dillon recording her bondage thrill ride. She saw them but Mace could not. More footage to haunt her, yet she still laughed each time the ball sank deeper up inside her gushing cunt. Stop sign left he looked for people outside. Where was everybody today? Of course, it was 100 degrees out so many were inside where it was cool. Taking the block with ten solid jolts he heard Kelly screaming yet followed by laughter. Pulling over he quickly jumped out and checked on her worried his bullshit scheme was hurting her. Seeing her eyelids fluttering to focus she smiles brightly.