Starting from Scratch Ep. 131: HITCH HIKER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I worship you Sir."

"Nice! No pain?" A shake of her head he was convinced. Taking her past her street he went up to Daphne's block, Kelly's seismic sway making her orgasm nearly at the spot she lay masturbating on the sidewalk yesterday. Seeing an older man mowing up ahead he slowed up until he headed into the backyard of his home. Gunning it he hit the stop sign and turned left. From there a fence would obstruct the man's view.

Proceeding back toward Kelly's street he found a car backing out with a guy Henry's age. Waving Mace on through he had no choice but to drive on. The guy backing out followed Mace on to Kelly's street, instantly spotting the trussed-up passenger. Seeing her blow puckered kisses at him the driver realized she had to have wanted this, her reaction to each braking and her bobbing about made her giddy. Expression alone the driver knew she was nearing another orgasm. Right before his eyes she came so hard her downpour could be seen on the street leaving a thin but notable trail. Mace fearing the guy in pursuit was afraid to stop in front of Kelly's house therefore knowing where she lived.

"Fuck! Go around." He stressed waving the driver through his truck window. With a toot of his horn the man in the car pulled up next to Mace and stopped cold. Stepping out on one foot he leaned on his door and roof to look up at Mace.

"That's fucking awesome. She loves it Fella."

"She has no choice." Mace made certain Kelly could hear him. "Isn't that right SLUT?" He smirked at the driver.

"YES SIR!" She called out.

"There you have it." Mace beamed. The man patted his roof, sat back down but backed up until Kelly could look over and see him wave at her. A cordial, "Have fun Beautiful." The man drove on. He would remember this area though for future reference.

Once gone Mace pulled directly up to Kelly's house and hopped out. Just before releasing her bonds, he took his own cell picture for posterity. Untied she collapsed into his arms leaving him to lift her off the ball hitch in a web of thankfulness.

"We still good?"

"Better than good Sir." She swarmed his neckline and held him tightly. "Please visit me and take me for rides more often." This was just what she needed. Adventure! He could tell.

"I don't see Knox up on his balcony skulking around. Maybe we got lucky." Not even close! "Need me to carry you inside the house?"

"No Sir! I can manage on my own, but thank you." He went to his cab to get her shoes and bikini. Mace at least walked her to the door. A hidden key in her flower bed granted her entry, Kelly opting to leave all of her possessions at home before going to help Mace. "Thank you for the best day ever."

"I still feel lousy... but not that lousy." He laughed. "If Dominic ever dumps you... look me up."

"You would be a wonderful Master."

"Yeah?" He was taken back. "You really think so?"

"I would serve you well."

"Nice! Tell Travis he needs to mow your yard."

"He already knows. I told him before he left for school."

"Cool! You know where I am if you get bullied."

"Yes, I do." She stands in her doorway tossing her shoes inside. "Goodbye Sir."

"Later Kel." In walking away, he told himself he should have called her slut again. Waving goodbye, he drove off. Closing her front door, she turned smiling like never before. That is until...

"Hey Slave Slut! How's it going?"

"KNOX! How did you get in?"

At least someone called her a slut.