Starting from Scratch Ep. 132: cHEckmATE

Story Info
Kings and Queens...Piper still gets pawned up. So does Mimi.
6.4k words
4.78
3.2k
1
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 132 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Going to lunch Carlos."

Piper Cherry left her cubicle desk stopping just long enough to lean down and kiss the principal on the cheek to his surprise. Looking up at her from his computer he removed his reading glasses and narrowed his eyes. "Should I say bon appetite?"

"No, I'm not hungry. I'll be feeding others." She winks switching hands over her large carry bag containing the blanket used last Friday for she and her Hoochie girls. That was the day when they were doing body shots of tequila over lunch outside in the courtyard. A free for all was...well, free for all to watch. Crazy bitches!

"Roger Dundee joining you?"

"Nope! Not invited." She giggled, "Don't go peeking in on me Mister Candid Camera."

"You know I will."

"Then enjoy the show you Dirty Old Man."

"As I said...you know I will."

"I'll try to be extra erotic just for you." She starts to leave then falters, "Oh! While I think about it. I'm going to sunbathe on the roof Thursday."

"Excuse me?"

"Bye Carlos. Off to play Beach Blanket Bimbo with Frankie and Annette."

"Bingo." Looking up at the ceiling he frowned and wondered in his thoughts, "What the hell is she planning on the roof?"

"Exactly!" Piper left him behind to finish his reports to the school board. Fortunately for Carl the Board hardly cared unless something arose to spark their ire. He had his students under control like a good Drill Sargent. At least the students were cooperative in keeping things quiet. Hard to imagine but it was one big party to a degree. Even he knew it could never last, but he was having too much fun encouraging Piper and the Teacher's to go bolder and bolder. While acting like a hardass he was as much a freak as they. His was more private is all. Story for another day.

********

With the lunch bell set to blare within ten minutes Piper hurried her sweet ass outside to dominate the shade tree before losing her prime real estate. Plenty of traffic going by hardly discouraged her, she knew in no time she would have a wall of bodies preventing her being seen by the general public. That was what she loved about her bond with the students, they would go out of their way to safeguard her from ever getting into serious trouble. After being tossed in jail this past weekend she hardly wanted a repeat performance. Not that her stay in MNPD's charming holding cell wasn't without its fun, she and her girl's seducing guards into one cell of a good time. Even their men found fun with the female cops. Sure, all of those actions were coerced but it became fun. Who knew Nashville was so openminded, not to mention crooked? Fun yes but after it was all said and done, they still had to be bailed out and their names found with mugshots. Piper's was of course glamorous. Fellow Teacher Kevin Fowler's picture not so much...bawl baby. At least he seemed more chipper this morning when discovering his name and that sad photo was not in the paper. Someone was looking out for the Drill Team. The bad cops really came through for them.

Unfolding her checkerboard blanket beneath the tree she stood in the middle of it and looked around for any onlookers. With none in immediate sight she lowered to her knees before hiking her skirt, then setting down on her bare bottom.

"Breeze feels lovely. At least it's not as hot of a day as it has been. God knows we need rain." Her long blond hair was gently flowing with the slow burn winds flavor. "Peaceful for another three minutes if I calculated correctly. I really should call Mimi and apologize if I hurt her by getting us arrested. She seemed like she was having the time of her life. The sex couldn't have been all bad she was squealing up a better mousetrap. I don't see LeAnne's Grandfather's food truck on the street either. Bad omen? Lord, I hope not. I just want a carefree life for everyone. Ever since I escaped my ex-husband Davon, I've pushed myself to enjoy every second. It's been awesome knowing I can get away with pretty much anything. Heck, after that night in jail I bet I never even get a speeding ticket. Those sexy men in uniform broke as many laws as we did." Carl had already convinced her things were good. It would still take a few more pep talks though to sink in.

Laughing about it she thought of Roger, she knew even he got laid in jail by a number of female officers. What worried her most at the moment was Mavis Hale, her husband David being a Detective would likely be on top of arrest reports. Once he found rap sheets on 7 faculty members from Horton-Dexter he might even investigate. Of course, their bad cop entourage did say things would be purged and erased. If not, Mavis might not be able to prevent it. "At least Mavis wasn't with us." There would be other opportunities!

"Poor Lagertha." Vikings fan Piper frowned. "Dammit Hagnar!" She meant herself for leading her troops into turmoil. "I'll feel out the situation when I take Mavis dress shopping. She can enlighten me as to what her husband David is like. One thing at a time. Right now? Come and get me bitches."

Laying back just as the lunch bell sounded Piper unbuttoned the front of her dress down to her tummy trinket and went to work rubbing her clit to get things warmed up. Today was all about her needs. "I should have brought a bikini to work. I'll do that Thursday when I go sunbath on the roof. Mental note, tell Josie to bring her bikini...no... nude we don't need tan lines. Bad enough my dress here if I lay out long enough will give me lines. Darn it! That day of sunbathing on Roger's boat will be ruined. A sexy booty like mine I don't need anything that harms my looks. Going nude here right now isn't such a good idea even though I know my posse of jocks and cheerleaders are old enough to see me naked, if they haven't already. There's always the chance of a newcomer slipping in between the cracks." She giggles suddenly, "I love it when I talk dirty. God my pussy is wet. This might be more challenging than I thought. Teasing is fun but when my pussy starts tingling like it is I get stupid." She reacts to the bell and hisses, "Too late now. Suffer slut!"

It took a while for students to begin filing out of the school so in the meantime she broke out her bottle of suntan lotion and coated her chest even where her dress covered her nipples. The students hadn't really noticed her yet, so she pulled her tits out completely and coated them nice and glossy before retiring her areolas behind a timid veil at best.

"Mmmm! Eyes on the prize. Jocks spy the fox." Sure, enough here came her football stars in a rush down field. "Toby, Maynard, Corey, Percy, Big Calvin, and Danny W. That's a nice start. Oooo! Cellphone to ear Toby's calling Angus I bet. That's it my pigskin toys fumble the balls."

"Hey Piper! Sunbathing?" Corey Samson beat the others to her side. If he could only run that fast during a real football game, he might start more often.

Laying back but supported on her arms she winced against the sun at the gathering moving in and around her to block the vision of the other students. She adored how protective they were of her from being spotted by those younger. Their imposing nature helped as well; most students feared the wrath of the jocks.

"It's nice out so I figured I would enjoy it."

"You're going to get some nasty tan lines Piper." Maynard checked her skin ratio out while rubbing his facial hair, he really needed to shave.

"I know! I hate it but I really don't think I should go without my dress. As much as I'd love to, even with your handsome wall it might look bad."

"Any worse than you bending over and mooning everyone twenty times a day?"

"There's a big difference in moon and sunny delight." She giggled, "I better save the complete nudity for Detention. It's not like you guys won't get to ravish my body later."

"Damn straight!" Toby laughed, "I need my dick sucked."

"I just set you up with Megan." She winced.

"She's cool but not ready for that yet."

"Wait! Megan Love?" Corey bulged his eyes, "Dirk Pigler's geek girl?"

"Don't put her down Bro." Toby doubled up his fist in a threatening manner.

"Your call man. Definitely not my type." Corey backs off palms held up to signify he was sorry for putting doubt in Toby's head. The other's tended to agree with Corey but bit their tongues.

"Megan is a sweetheart." Piper pointed out, "She just needs to step out of her shell and... well... feel the sun on her."

"Same can be said of you." Danny Wendt smirked, "Too much clothing."

"Don't tempt me, Danny." She giggled, "Oh! I didn't lotion my legs yet... any volunteers?"

Danny dropped next to her like a sack of bricks, Percy joining him to her other side. Smirking Piper took a peek through the legs of her teammates to see what kind of activity was coming out and circling her like curious vultures. Noting some of her Goth boys heading her way she spotted Megan's man Dirk and grit her teeth. She wondered if he had heard what she did in hooking up Megan and Toby. With Dirk coming their way alongside Ebonn Craig and his group she stressed a bit that some confrontation might spoil the festiviTEASE. Normally Dirk wasn't with the Goth boys, he had never once been up to Detention with the others. "Hmm? I wonder why?" She pondered.

While considering him a friend it did nag her that she basically put a wrench in he and Megan's relationship by instigating what she had in Art class earlier. Too late now, what was done is done. She just prayed he wouldn't seek vengeance and report her to the wrong people. So far, her luck was like holding a hand full of four-leaf clovers with a leprechaun sucking her toes. Speaking of toes...

Percy and Danny were battling over the lotion bottle until both had puddles on their palms. Tossed aside they snatched up Piper's feet and began rolling a smooth swath of lotion over her stunning legs. Knowing she never wore underwear they hoisted her legs higher than necessary so as to reveal her pussy to their friends. With her legs poised upward more than her upper body could support, she laughed. It wasn't but seconds before she fell backwards only held by her elbows now rather than her hands. Her unbuttoned dress rippling to the sides under pressure shared the very edges of both areolas. Keeping a close eye on those incoming she resisted covering up until it became absolutely necessary to do so. Big Calvin at least had sense enough to use judgment and scan about as well-being loyal to his Goddess.

With Antoine Boss arriving due to Toby Mellon's call the two dropped in at her feet and swept her further back by claiming her ankles. She knew exactly where this was headed, both young men had a foot fetish that would send her brain into recess. The second her toes were being licked and hiding within their lips it was game over. Yup! She said it... "FUCK ME!"

Eyes white she collapsed all the way back into her checkerboard blanket and enjoyed the leg and foot massaging. Piper Cherry couldn't even recall her name at the moment. Her toes sensitivity was akin to instant Nirvana. She could literally hear the Buddhist monks going "OM! OMMMMMMMM SO STUPID!" Gong in 60 seconds!

Big Calvin Knobbs ushered the wrong crowd away with sneers and a deadly point of his fingers. The Goth group surrounding Piper's blanket on the backside cloaked her even more. Ebonn eying his friend Dirk who had a secret loyalty of his own to Piper for letting he and Megan Love play on two separate occasions seemed leery. Committing oral sex right in front of her Dirk was still unaware of Piper's treachery so enjoyed what he was finally getting to witness.

Cheerleaders were even racing out to see what was going on, all but Robin Banks were in attendance in a lively formation. Once Deanna Sweeny realized what Piper was doing, she took charge of the cheerleading squad and told the girls they needed to run interference for their fearless leader Piper Cherry. Dedicated to her for letting the girls do pretty much whatever they wanted on Wednesday dress code omission day, and now adding Friday for even more hijinks they owed her. Performing routines, they would on the field but without actual cheers the squad kept the majority of untrained eyes on them, they knew their lust for the squad was thriving in most every student at Horton-Dexter.

Unknown to Piper at the moment, under her trance of limb sensitivity, she just nestled and cooed on her blanket. Leaving her worries behind without much choice, in her heart she knew her safety was in good hands. The bond she had built with all of these young adults had grown to unexpected heights. Her Great Wall of Chinstraps were a dream come true. Monk Ye See, Monk Ye Do!

"We have you covered Piper...just lay back and relax." Maynard Smooth crouched near her head to brush strands of hair from her face. Hearing him she found focus, her eyes returning to normal enabling her to look up at him first for comfort then peering down at her toe lovers.

"F-f-fuck that feels good." She mumbled then watched Percy and Danny Wendt glazing her legs from ankle to inner thigh, her skirt was hiding nothing at this point. Spotting Dirk standing with Ebonn he shared a thumbs up with Piper. Finding strength she fluttered fingers at him, "Hi Dick." They all laughed at his nickname, as ever Dirk shook his head. Seeing brief movements between the legs of her clustered wall she realized the cheerleaders were active. "Awww! Go team."

"I told ya Piper, we won't ever let you down. You never let us down so it's only fair." Maynard said which made her eyes return to Dirk. She felt badly that he was so into her, but she essentially broke he and Megan up. While Megan might have said they had already split up she had a hunch that wasn't true. Until now!

With only two lone buttons on the front of her dress keeping it together in swooped Gavin Ruley just arriving to witness her massage. "Daaaaamn!" Resting to her side he eyed her barely covered breasts then looked straight up at the sun. Wincing he returned with, "Too much shade." Reaching in without her consent he unbuttoned the final two buttons and peeled her dress aside for a full-frontal exposure. Saliva was trickling from every angle. "That's much better."

"Why do I always get stripped by you guys?" She giggled and held her breath as Toby and Antoine increased their attentiveness on her toes. "You know my weakness. I'm helpless to you heathens."

"Why yes you are Counsellor." Finn Rice made his appearance through his roster of testosterone. "Toss me that lotion Percy." A swift hurl skyward the bottle was caught, opened, and tilted over Piper from his upright stance. Droplets rained down on her succulent body and beading up into puddles that sorely looked like cum shot over her from neckline to pussy. "Rub it in Fellas."

With no encouragement really necessary, the team that was huddling around her took it upon themselves to baste the Goddess. Cooing hard at two hands squeezing her breasts, fingers pinching her nipples with greasy influence, Piper sighed, "This is the life."

"Here to make you happy Counsellor." Finn chuckled. "You should lay out more often."

"I just might."

"Bring friends." Gavin shared his dream of other Teacher's.

"You should coax Chandra into laying out with you." Finn had a personal favorite. Chandra Mahcarti being from India the whole Om effect would fit right in.

"I'll see what I can do." She sighed. "Guys?" She arched her back slightly, "Don't let my clit burn." Her request sent Danny Wendt's lotioning hand down between her legs to coat her labia and hood, his touch making her gasp and close her eyes, "Right there Daniel. Coat it really good." She was begging now. They all knew she wanted to cum out here for them. Fingers sinking in at the assist of Antoine Boss who was now doing double duty she was moaning up a storm. The louder her lungs rallied Deanna Sweeny started chanting cheers to counter Piper's squeals. It was genius on her part. The squad was loud and proud. Octavia even singing added to the masquerade.

In her mind reeling endurance, Piper squirted on Antoine's two finger search party. She wanted more, "I NEED DICK!" She yelped then looked directly at Dirk. Eyes bulged as she pointed directly at him. His own finger pointing at himself as if confirmation, he watched her curl an index finger calling him to her.

"Holy shit!" Ebonn Craig laughed then nudged Dirk in her direction. Dirk growing smug started to unzip his pants until he saw Piper wagging a negatory finger.

"I hear you have a talented tongue, Dick." Piper giggled. After showing him personally how to eat out Megan Love she knew he understood. With Piper's help he nodded as if a badass. Dropping to his knees between Antoine and Toby he chuckled, "Excuse me fellas! I've been called upon." They rolled their eyes at him but regardless watched Dirk lower in and roll his tongue over Piper's clit. Instantly she reacted, "FUCK ME!"

"Really?" Dirk lifted away from her sweltering cunt. Lotion was nasty tasting, but he wasn't going to miss out on making a name for himself. It was high time he achieved a hero status.

"She says that a lot!" Percy laughed, "Eat her out Pigler."

"Whatever Pussy Jackson." Dirk growled.

Easing back in Dirk enjoyed a good five minutes of juicy snatch. All the while feasting, Big Calvin watched the crowds not grasping exactly what was going on as they dotted the yard with lunch bags. Seeing Dirk's girl Megan standing with Andrea Beckett and Sandy Martin, friends of Dakota and Sable McKellen, he worried she might make trouble if Dirk was busted. Toby Mellon for that matter now that they were getting cozy. She seemed clueless, never wanting to join the upper class so to speak. Good thing!

Wailing up a storm Piper sat up on her hands even as boys were still playfully lotioning her frontal, in sitting up her dress slipped down over her arms, and she simply removed her dress from its clingy restraints. Piper Cherry was naked, regardless the risk. Falling back again the group coated her with more lotion until she was glowing as if baby oil was applied. Vividly writhing under tongues that ran wild, Dirk eating her out, the toe truckers devouring her toes with warm swirling taste buds, and now others kneeling in to storm her chest and belly she was brewing a very intense orgasm. While Dirk wasn't the most experienced, he was certainly accomplishing his goal. Toby eying him almost felt sad for interfering with he and Megan. Maybe it was a mistake. Naaaa! He wanted to fuck Megan. "Snooze ya lose Dick." He would get over it.

"FUCK MEEEEEEEE!" Piper complimented her starving loyalists, head tilting back toward Maynard Smooth who surprisingly wasn't doing much other than watching his boys feasting upon her flesh like there was no tomorrow. Maybe it was because his girlfriend was just on the other side of the wall of bodies, doing cheers in their frilly dresses this being Monday. Panties at most were being seen, not many of those however as a number of the squad were convinced by Piper to live free, sigh young. All sluts anyway so they were easily swayed.

Across the expansive yard Megan Love frowned at the cheerleader's doing somersaults in their short skirt dresses, she spotted a few bare asses in the bunch. At least they were facing the other way instead of flashing their twats to everyone. She knew a few of her Goth crowd was out there which shocked her considering so many athletes were present.

"I wonder what everyone is gathered together for?" Megan looked down at Andi and Sandy eating their lunch.

"I'm afraid to know. Counsellor Cherry has been dominating our favorite tree these days. Maybe she's having a talk with everyone." Sandy Martin was a bit naïve.

"She is the new cheerleading coach so maybe she's making them practice for the Rhino game coming up next week." Megan shrugged.

12