Starting from Scratch Ep. 132: cHEckmATE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw your boyfriend Dirk head over there with Ebonn." Andi warned.

"I... don't care anymore. Dirk and I are struggling."

"Really?" Sandy perked up, "Sorry to hear that." Was she? Sandy was low on self-esteem, not as pretty as her friends but hardly what anyone would refer to as ugly either, just plain jane. Having never had a boyfriend ever, she did have a curious radar going on concerning certain boys. Dirk was cute, if Megan and he were breaking up anytime soon she might flirt with him and see what happened. "You two always made a cute couple." She opted to add.

"We do, but he's... annoying me these days."

"I know that look Lovey!" Andi winced, "You like someone else."

"Am I that obvious?" She sighed. Toby entered her thoughts instantly, picturing he and her on the desk posing for the art class. She was grateful that Piper had made them do it, almost an icebreaker, yet she was confused. Part of her wanted to go over there and find Dirk, but after the art class stunt, she felt... cheap.

"I'm going inside. Dakota hasn't come out yet." Andi frowned leering toward the school's entrance. "Lately she's been distant."

"I don't see Angus over there with the football team." Sandy pointed out, "She might be with him. I don't see Robin Banks cheering either."

"I'll walk with you Andrea." Megan felt lonely all of a sudden. It was a good thing she chose to go with Andi, if she had made the journey out to see what was going on she might have been heartbroken all the way around. Not only was Dirk eating out Piper, but Toby was sucking her toes. Too much, too soon Meg might have had a nervous breakdown. Especially when Piper was her matchmaker. That would be the ultimate betrayal.

Sandy sat alone finishing her lunch and eying the cluster of students, Big Calvin waving away others. Watching him she grew curious, those shunned by Calvin were all Freshmen and Sophomores. A closer inspection she knew the Football team were all Seniors, cheerleaders too. "Huh! The eighteen crowd. If Calvin is pushing people away it must be something for only the older bunch. I'm eighteen, I wonder if he would push me away?"

Getting up and brushing off her shorts Sandy threw her garbage in a trash receptacle then stared at the wall of students. "This could be my chance to talk with Dirk." Three footsteps later she chickened out and went back inside. Another time Dick!

Feverish in the heat, Piper yelped and squirted across Dirk's mouth. Shocked by her messiness he reared back almost blinded by her juices. Gavin Ruley chuckled, "Tag me in Dick." Dirk shook his head and went back in for more. Piper certainly did not object. The appetite of all of her lovers was becoming ravenous. Not for a second did another set of lips leave her pores. She was in Heaven. In all reality if any one of them whipped out a dick she probably would not have stopped them. The thing was most of the guys were fearful of too much public display when it came to their cocks. While yes there were numerous erections, and most likely the cheerleaders would be more than happy to assist the jocks in getting off, they chose the alternative. Save it for Detention.

As Dirk waned in his feeding frenzy his tongue got tired. Biting her clit just to be mean he retreated and looked over at Gavin Ruley, "You're up Drooly." Gavin sneered at the punk but let it slide, once vacating his post Gavin dropped to his knees and motioned to his crew to help roll her over. "Time to keep the tan even Counsellor." With zero resistance Piper Cherry rolled over on her game board blanket. Her dress pulled out of oils way she let her pawns move across the board. The Queen was loving armies battling to get to her.

Prepping, Gavin stretched out behind Piper and pried her ass cheeks wide and buried his face in her ass. Licking her butt pucker made her tense and squeal. With her legs at a harsher angle Antoine and Toby caved and just massaged her feet rather than suck her toes. More lotion applied to her back she relished in the warm hands caressing her. Gavin fingered her cunt while licking her anus making her ass lift under his chin. Ramming digits inside her hard she grew so wet that short bursts of pussy juice spat at him. The wall was loving it.

Calvin lagged in his surveillance, finding Piper's ass amazing as always, his drool flowing freely. Luckily the cheerleaders prevented any underclassmen from invading the countryside in his absence. Piper was mumbling radically in her soft tone of, "God yes eat my ass." She loved that part of sex. Her voice erratic with the finger insertions tearing her up was more in tune with, "Yayayayayayayaya! FUCK ME! YES! YES! YES!...DON'T STOP!" Gavin had no intention, her body quaking beneath everyone's touch. He was thriving on her expectations of him.

Deciding his own tongue was tired Gavin lifted away but in his tongue's loss he dug a thumb up inside her ass with his other hand, moving it in and out as a compliment to his piledriver fingers. The new insertion made her orgasm, her dagger like nails finding Maynard Smooth's leg tugging and clawing at his sweatpants. In tearing at them his lower abs popped into view, then his pubes. Laughing as his dick nearly popped free, he beamed.

Noting the time Dirk headed out, whistling at the cheerleaders as he spotted Lily do a cartwheel, her pink pussy in perfect view from his standpoint. She ignored him of course so he moved on. Reaching the turnstile, he badged through and found Sandy Martin loitering inside. Seeing Dirk enter she pepped up.

"Hi Dirk."

"Hey Sandy."

"How did your shirt get so wet? It's not that hot."

"Spilled my drink." He kept his secret close to the vest. The entire front was soaked due to Piper juice and oil. The odor was pungent, but Sandy didn't even notice.

"Oh! Anyways..." She lost her nerve just that fast. Turning away she blushed. It was then Dirk noticed her ass cheeks barely hanging from her shorts. This not even being dress code omission day even she wanted to be noticed. So many were still getting away with clothing slips. Shorts were usually no big squeal. Not willing to go with any dress yet she just wore tight cotton shorts and a thong to make it appear that she wasn't wearing undies. Hearing him whistle made her freeze in step to catch her breath. Turning slowly, she bulged her eyes at him, "Did you...?" Her hand touched her cleavage, her tank top bursting with a large chest of 38C's. A bra worn her nipples would have been joyous if not for their padded cups.

"Nice cheeks Martin." Giggling she dared to shake her ass at him. "Bet you can twerk, can't you?" She did have the bubble butt needed to bounce.

"I've never tried." She was beet red but holding her ground. Looking around for spies she gave it a shot. Impressing even herself she managed a very sexy round of cheek mileage, bouncing and gyrating far better than expected. Laughing at herself she stopped and looked at Dirk who had a puckered lower lip. "Well?"

"I'd cum on that ass." He was smug as he walked around her and didn't look back.

"I might let you." She whimpered but felt rejected yet again, "I know I would." Stomping her foot Sandy gave up. At least she had confidence in her ass. "I'm so going to practice my twerking. I'll be better I promise." As if he heard her.

********

Outside, Piper Cherry was cumming up a storm, her echoing screams begging for harder, faster, deeper, concerning Gavin's fingerprints on her uterus. Above her right profile Maynard was fighting her grip on his sweats, the upper portion of his penis visible in her abuse. Tempted to just drag it out and slap her face with it he chose the better part of valor.

"She's raping me." Maynard laughed.

"Getting even for us raping her." Finn Rice chuckled.

"She likes it." Corey Samson acknowledged.

"SHIT!" Calvin huffed as he turned around to see someone unexpected coming their way. Not even the cheerleaders noticed until it was too late. Raising their voices into a deafening verse of "GOOOOOOO SWALLOWS!" was their idea of a warning. Between Calvin and the ladies, everyone froze. Eyes seeking the source Ebonn Craig prompted the guys below, "MIMI'S COMING."

"SO, AM I!" Piper rallied and saturated Gavin's embedded fingers in a warm white cream. Pulling them out of her in a web of awe he showed it off. Piper now exhausted collapsed releasing Maynard to pull his sweats up. Unable to move, the guys rolled Piper over on to her back and sat her up. From there they assisted her in covering up, hurrying to pull her dress material as into place as they could, arms inserted, and buttons buttoned. Maynard hoisted Piper's upper body and propped her up by her arms as she mingled earlier, even sitting back-to-back with her as a prop. Shaking off her experience while the boys covered her thighs with her skirt Mimi Alexander made her presence known.

"Somehow I knew I'd find you here." Mimi scowled then looked at her watch, "Bell in two minutes." While mousey most days Mimi seemed irritable, her voice darker than normal.

"SQUEAKY!" Piper greeted her to laughs, "I was just explaining to everyone how to play chess. Inspired by my blankie."

"I love chess." Mimi grinned, "Especially when I take the BITCHUP!"

"You mean Bishop." Piper winces.

"Did I?" Mimi scowled at her. The tension thick the wall began dispersing rapidly. Replies of "Later Piper." and "Gotta get to class." led the entire bunch to vacate.

"Oh yeah, abandon your Queen." Piper waved them on laughing. Once the yard was nearly empty Mimi shook her head. "I thought you called off today."

"I did. Carl told me you covered my classes this morning."

"Sure, did Squeaks. I had them drawing conclusions."

"I bet you did. Did you see the newspaper?" The one with no mention of them at all.

"Uhhh! No, my dog ate it."

"Will you be serious for one minute Piper? We got arrested. We had sex with police officers. Somewhat against our wills." Mixed feelings on that. It was fun and she did get a chance to lose control.

"I didn't hear you complaining during the cavity search. Or the hose down outside." She wiggled her toes at Mimi.

"UGH!" Mimi dropped down to sit with her friend, her hand touching the soaked blanket before realizing it. Lifting her palm Mimi winced then used Piper's dress to wipe her hand dry.

"I deserved that. Listen...I love you, Memes! I'm sorry we all got drunk and stupid."

"Shush! I had the time of my life. It opened my eyes, Piper."

"It did?"

"Notice my dress?"

"Whoa! Now that you mention it. Wait! You went shopping this morning, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did! I bought five new dresses. All as short as you wear."

"You have awesome legs Mimi."

"I know. I shaved everywhere. EVER REE WHERE!" She giggled. "I love your legs too."

"Wanna scissor bitch?" Piper laughed nudging her friend with her foot.

"Maybe later. I like doing that with LeAnne. Maybe it's time I tried another girl."

"You're so on Squeaky. Hold up...panties?"

"I knew I forgot something before I left home." She sheepishly parts her legs and hikes her skirt to reveal a completely shaved bikini arena, slick as a whistle. "See? Not a single Knick."

"Yummy! At least I posted our bail, even if we had to call Carl to get us out."

"Thank you for that. I could not have called my family, or they would have disowned me."

"The guys are taking it ok. Kevin's still stressed though. Be honest Mimi... after all of your masturbating in front of him... did he... was he...?"

"I enjoyed his dick immensely Saturday night. You did too."

"Only up against my SUV at the stoplight we got arrested at. Two minutes tops in our Chinese fire drill." She smirked, "Roger is waaay better."

"He was." Mimi snickered, "Can I... with Roger again? Longer than a minute."

"I don't own Roger Dundee. Go for it sweetie."

"I doubt he wants a girl like me when he has a model like you."

"You need to stop that. This instant even. You are beautiful Mimi. That dress will tell you as soon as you go to class. Surely you saw the guys earlier checking you out."

"The cheerleaders did too."

"Oooo! Slut crush. Which one?"

"I like Deanna and Tawny." She flares her eyes, "Did you even notice I wore my contacts?"

"I did! You have stunning eyes. Leave your glasses at home from here on."

"I'll keep them handy in my purse, until I get used to wearing contacts more often." Another bell ringing Mimi bulges her newfound sparkle, "I have a class."

"WE have a class." They get up and hug briefly, "Does Carl know you came in to work?"

"Not yet." Piper gathers her blanket up while Mimi admires her friend's bare bottom. "You're so bold."

"You will be. Off to a good start by shaving your mouse house." She razzes Mimi, stuffing her blanket and lotion in her bag before heading in.

"I can only try."

"Just feed off those around you Mimi. If you see guys or girls lusting after you, just start teasing."

At the turnstile they notice the hallway empty outside of one person. "There's Carlos." Piper nodded, "Let's try an experiment."

"What do you mean?"

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Yes."

"Carlos has the hots for you."

"What? He's married. You don't even get anywhere when you flirt with him." She pauses, "Do you?"

"He's tough but there's one person here who can crack his shell."

"Me?"

"Just follow my lead."

"Right behind you."

"Nooo! Right beside me." Making sure Carl Manley could see her in full view Piper and Mimi walk toward the principal's office. Sure, enough Carl was checking out Mimi's legs.

"Decide to come in after all?" Carl smiled, "Good thing. The only artwork Piper's teaching is how to draw a chalk outline of her laying on the floor."

"Awww! Who ratted me out?" Piper giggled, "Carl? Doesn't Mimi look absolutely radiant in her new dress?" She encourages Mimi to do a 360 to show off.

"More leg than you've ever shown Alexander."

"It's not even dress code omission day." Mimi almost whispered, her shy meekness returning. She was still getting away with it. If Piper and Josie could, she could.

"After seeing you in this dress maybe we should add a third day." Piper played it devious. "I was toying with the idea of pajama day."

"Riiiight! Which means you wearing a nightie."

"I sleep nude." Piper razzed him, "So... come as you are day?"

"You are not..." He accidently flips the pen in his hand to his right pausing to scowl as it landed on the tile.

"I'll get it." Mimi shuffled to her left and bent forward to pick it up, her skirt rising high. Carl bulged his eyes at seeing Mimi's bare butt, her freshly shaved clam winking at him. As she stands up, she pivots and returns with the pen. Just as she's prepared to hand it back to Carl, Piper swoops in and snatches the pen casting it behind him down the hallway.

"FETCH!" Piper winked. Sneering at Piper Mimi huffed her cheeks and did something completely out of character. Dropping to her hands and knees she crawled down the hall until she reached the pen. Choosing to be a wildcard Mimi used her lips to pick the pen up, wagged her adorable tail then returned with it. Carl was speechless. Waiting until Carl took it from her lips, she peered up with puppy dog eyes. Even Piper was impressed by how far the girl took things. Obviously, there was some inner demon possessing her.

"Uhh? That's a good girl." Carl patted Mimi's brunette hair. "You can get up now."

"Give Puppy a treat." Piper motioned her to remain down low. Mimi flared her gaze but held her breath uncertain what he might do next.

"Ummm? This... Counsellor? I need to have a talk with...Miss Alexander here. Would you mind taking her class again?"

"I'd be delighted."

Tossing her blanket bag into his office without waver Piper wiggled away and headed upstairs, leaving Mimi and Carl as they were. Once Piper was out of view Carl lowered his gaze, "Care to...crawl into my office?"

Mimi did indeed crawl on all fours into his office. Shutting the door Carl moved around her and took his seat, she crawling to face him and blush.

"I like this side of you Mimi."

"Thank you, Carl."

"Try... Sir."

"Thank you, Sir." He could sense the bitch was in heat.

The King still ruled the board.

12