Starting from Scratch Ep. 160: LOLLIGAG

Story Info
Daddy? How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie hole center?
5.7k words
4.72
3.9k
3
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 160 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1:25 AM

Josie McKellen crept quietly through the front door hoping her husband Henry was either in bed asleep or glued to his work. He often stayed up late designing scenes for his RPG called Frisque, preferring to work overnight so that his daughter's weren't aware of its pornographic nature. Tonight, being one of those nights he had music playing so that helped mask her entrance.

Stressed over the possibility that she had been played by her besties nephew Mace Belmont into having sex without Josie knowing the true identity of her lover, her heart was saddened. Almost afraid to know the truth she wasn't much for talking so carefully took her heels off and crept upstairs to bed. Work in the morning was only four hours away. Thank God she had told Reese Teller that she couldn't come in early as per his usual command. He let her off easy, he too tired.

Isolated in her bedroom she stripped out of her dress and went potty without flushing, knowing it might alert Henry. All she wanted was peace and quiet. Fortunately for her she was able to shower at Piper's next door, going over for wine and to brag a bit. That of course meant playtime for she and Piper while stewing over Mace. Sure, she was stressed, but in her heart... Mace's heart as well she knew the truth without admitting it to Piper. As long as she didn't know for a hundred percent then it wouldn't officially be betraying her trust. Enough worry! She still got a taste of... "So did Piper darn it! She can't be mad at me." Smooth sailing, she slipped under her soft sheets and fell fast asleep.

Across the hall her daughter Dakota had heard her come upstairs and thought it might be her dad. Still reeling over she and Sable masturbating on camera over their mother's laptop for Angus Furlong while they watched him fuck Robin Banks and Tina Wiles she was still wired. She had fallen asleep for a few hours but the door across the hall woke her up and here she was, staring at the ceiling. With her bedroom right over her father's office she realized music was playing and knew then and there it must have been her mother coming in from what she presumed her college course that she taught. Dakota wasn't dumb, she probably went straight to Coach Crandell's after her class ended. Not dumb, but not far off, she was indeed with Roman, just being taught a lesson herself rather than doing the tutoring. Lesson learned!

Eying her clock on the nightstand Dakota laid there deciding if she should play with her pussy again, save it for school, or even better go tease her father. Knowing his true desire to fuck her someday but fighting hard gave her hope he would eventually cave to her own hardcore Daddy crush. All of her mischievous begging that he had to teach her everything before she loses her virginity on the night of her birthday party, it a few short days, she welcomed more coaching. Sure, she knew everything, and he had let her go a long way, he even eating her pussy Saturday morning. Suckering him into promising her he would do anything but actual penetration with her going forward left him wide open for more. What to do now?

Utilizing her mother's dildo, she sucked on it envisioning not just her father, but Angus Furlong, Mace Belmont, even other boys from school. She was ready to explore many a boy's erections in the coming weeks. Giving up her virginity in a few days to Angus she did in truth want to be at her sexiest, her most eager self. Knowing he was still tapping other girls was fine with her, that gave her the excuse that she could be with others as well. Bet on that!

Having sucked her father's dick, now Mace Belmont's she was definitely ready for variety. Her mother's daughter for certain. Turned on by the dildo, visions of a true penis she just couldn't deal with laying here any longer. Taking her toy with her she got up and silently opened her bedroom door. Nude now that her parents gave up fighting, she and Sable over personal freedom, she tiptoed down the staircase. She heard a clinking of glass about halfway down. Freezing, she sat down on the step to peer through the hand railing at the darkness. It dawned on her what made the noise, her father had hit the liquor cabinet for a drink. She had heard that exact sound many times so the deduction was valid. Question was how much had he drank already?

Seeing him shuffle in the darkness and take a seat on the sofa alone in the blackness of the room she waited and sucked her dildo with anticipation, building up adrenalin. At this hour, knowing she had school in the morning he might get grumpy if she just invaded his peace. Silent as a mouse listening to a ticking clock, she heard her father sigh.

"Can't sleep?" Henry spoke up aware of her stealth but at first trying to ignore her. This was his third glass of Scotch, and he was feeling it's effects. Having worked on his game's bondage visuals for the last six hours straight he was in need of release. His meeting earlier in the day with Amanda Pruett with Tessa Harper and the hot older secretary Candace he had devoted their decision making toward BDSM more and steering a bit away from the incest. Of course, he already had ideas of combining the two.

The more time he spent Mastering over Kelly Herbert and somewhat sharing control with Serafina Black his mind was racing. The opportunities ahead which might allow him to assert himself into darker territory was becoming appealing. Maybe that darkness within was brought on by the shadows of his home, including the shadow hiding on the stairs.

"You knew I was here?" Dakota whispered, not wanting her mother to overhear.

"Punky, I presume?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Didn't figure Sable would be gnawing on that dildo, you seem to horde it."

"I guess this is one way you can tell us apart." She stood up on the stairs and made her way down coming up behind the back of the sofa. "How's the tank game coming?" She knew very well it wasn't any war game. Until he admitted it was porn, she maintained her knowledge.

"Rolling along." He chuckled and swallowed his Scotch. Standing back up he teetered in the dark going back for another round. It was then she realized her father was naked too. Eyes wide she nibbled her lower lip. "Take a seat. Maybe I'll tell you a bedtime story so you can drift off."

Without a word she moved around the couch arm and sat down next to where he was seated. Seeing his silhouette and just enough moonlight coming in to enjoy his stature and well-toned body she rubbed her clit in anticipation. "How many have you had?"

"Glasses of Scotch or women?"

"Whoa! Where did that come from?" She meant the booze! "But if you want to tell me how many girls you've been with... I'm all ears."

"I was joking Punky. I'm not admitting to anyone outside of your mom, Piper, and Tessa."

"Tessa's roommate Svetty?"

"Okay I'll add that one."

"You don't have to tell me Daddy. I know you see others just like mom does. That's between you two."

"Yes, it is." He corked his bottle and returned to the sofa, plopping down wearily right up against Dakota, hip to hip. "Shit happens. As long as our stupidity doesn't scar you girls for life. It's no secret anymore. Stop licking that dildo and put it down." Taunting him was working.

"I need something to replace it then. Practice time?" She turned slightly hopeful he might say...

"Sure! I'm done resisting you Punky. Just never let your mother see, let alone know."

"She's home, I heard her go to bed."

"Snuck in on me while I was in the office, I guess. I forgot to turn my music off." He peered over his shoulder at the slender of light from his office desk. The music playing had such a killer beat he actually sat forward in his seat and danced with only his upper body. It made Dakota giggle watching him, so she attempted to follow his moves. Enjoying their bonding moment, he stood up and sat his glass on the coffee table. Claiming her hand, he pulled her up and danced together to the band Shocore and their song Bonecracker. Henry had always been a metalhead. Bleeding into another song on his playlist of the same band it ventured into a tune called Highschool Punk. How befitting, she was in high school ready to graduate and a punk. Well, a PUNKy! This was fun!

Third song in and still bobbing about adventurously now, Shocore merged into their song Rudy. The lyrics repeating Come on a Little Bit Closer Now led them to bump hips and rub all up on one another, his erection slapping at her, Dakota's tits grazing his upper abs. She was in awe of his enjoying her company at 3:00 AM. At least he wasn't ordering her to go to bed. It had to be the alcohol!

Tiring he grabbed his drink and flopped back down into the cushion dick wagging. No words spoken he used a hand gesture offering her free access to his dick if she wanted it. Eyes trembling, she dropped to her knees between his legs and rolled her palms over his upper thighs. Staring at him to be certain, he just swigged his Scotch. Convinced she was in the clear Dakota moved in and stroked his cock with both hands. Before she could say a word, he put his finger to her lips as if to silence any temptation to speak. He only wanted to hear his music.

A wide assortment on this particular playlist ventured into 80's hair band territory. A big fan of the band Jackyl the first song up fit the mood perfectly. He resisted laughing at the timing. The song, believe it or not was, She Loves My Cock. Too bad Dakota really wasn't paying attention. She did love Daddy's cock though. Tongue swarming his balls first she sucked and tugged just as he had taught her. This was all on her, he wasn't giving instructions this time around.

Nurturing his Scotch knowing that getting up for more would be awhile he slouched and simply watched her silhouette investing a deep interest in making him happy. Flicking his urethra after a lengthy swath of her taste buds salivating up his foreskin, she kissed the head. A few songs hardly in synch with the situation one finally reared its head. Nickelback's Something in Your Mouth. This time Dakota was aware and laughed with her throat full. Pulling up she giggled until he palmed her scalp and prompted her back down. That was all he had!

"Daddy can't get enough of me." She pondered with glee deep throating his forearm as she called it. "So big! He and Mace are almost equal in size, but I think Mace beats Daddy." She slobbered all over in her gurgling fulfillment. Energized by her father giving her the chance to explore this without instruction, she recalled every lesson, every tip he had offered. This tip touching the back of her throat by far the most important.

"Always fight to take it all in. Act as if it's the best thing ever. No problem there... this is awesome. I love sucking dick. The better I get the more I'll want to give. Angus is in for it Saturday night. I just hope Sable and I can pull off duping him when we switch in the dark. Whoa! I should wake her up when I go to bed and have her come down and give Daddy more head. As long as Daddy thinks she's me she can gain more experience too." The more she considered the more ravenous her appetite.

"Punky is getting better. Letting her get away with this is just ignorant. Teaching her is so much like reliving Josie at... well, younger than Punky. Wrong as this is... the past was great. Josie and I were living on rocket fuel back in those days." He swigs his Scotch comparing it to his fuel statement. "We screwed five times a day until I knocked her up with the twins. I miss the hell out of that part of the here and now. I love Josie but dammit it's sad that I'm letting Punky do this when it should be her mother. I have to close my eyes... I'm seeing Josie in Dakota more and more. This keeps up I'm going to break down and fuck my own daughter. That day my soul goes to Hell. I need more Scotch to kill this feeling."

While Dakota grew increasingly lost in her feasting exertion, she barely realized her father was scooting forward to prepare standing up. On her knees she moved backwards without even noticing, the hunger consuming her. It wasn't until he actually hoisted himself up that she met with having to straighten her posture to keep even with his dick. Drool pouring from her lips in transit he ever so slowly backed his way toward his liquor cabinet along the wall. Shuffling along with him but not losing her meal they made it, Henry leaning against the short ledge. His bottle still out, he plucked it up and used his teeth to turn the cap. Pouring another he tripled the amount so that he shouldn't require another refill. All the while he felt Dakota squeezing his scrotum in her hand just as he coached her.

"Fuck she's got this down. That Angus guy better treat Punky good if he gets even half the talent, she's showing me. Lord, I hate my girls growing up. Once they get a taste of sex, they're going to be mini-Josie's. I just know it." Cap back on the bottle his lips were free of obstruction. Down the hatch! Three swallows, he hissed at the burn going down. Fire in the hole! Too bad he wasn't ready to nut yet. He was in no hurry! Lollygagging as they say, he wanted her to get the experience of going the distance. A good blowjob meant a lengthy endeavor that brought out the true spirit of the giver. The longer it took the more the giver should put into it in hopes of making their target helpless and weak. If there really was a soul thief, it was the female of the species. Gag on that lollipop little girl!

"SUCKER!" She mused at her father's sensitivity. His legs were shaking under her assault. Forcing 80% of his enormous cock down her throat was a challenge but she intended on all of him if it were even possible. She tried that with Mace during movie night and achieved about as much as she was here with Henry. "I have to succeed! I want Daddy to be proud of me. If mom can do it, I can do it. No way am I letting her be better than me. Never ever! I want guys to brag about me. Oh man! Dakota McKellen sucks the best dick I've ever had." She promoted herself to theatrics as if speaking for her future boys. "I know right! That slut took my whole dick down her throat. I've never nutted so hard in my life." Just acting out the thoughts of others inspired greatness. Nearly vomiting she pressed onward taking in all but two inches. Nothing new she had reached this pinnacle before, but simply had to top it. She wanted his balls rolled up under her chin if it took until her alarm clock went off upstairs. "Almost there! I love you so much daddy." He knew without even hearing the words. Investment spoke like thunder.

"I love you too Punky." He mumbled mid drink. Just feeling her assurance that she was trying harder spoke volume. Her whimpers of dissatisfied attempts led to a rally of adrenalin, she even repositioned on her knees, digging her nails into his hip. It was her daggers in his ball sack that was not so pleasant. Still, it was a sign that she was fully dedicated. "You can do it. Keep at it Punky. I believe in you." His mind reeled at her emotional sound effects.

In the silence of his home the tender balance was intoxicating. Maybe it was the Scotch! All he knew was his head was foggy. Having imbibed so much he knew he better sit down or slip away making a loud thud that could potentially wake up Josie to check on him. No way was that happening, Josie was in a coma and dreaming of Mace Belmont. Luckily, she wouldn't remember her dream in the morning.

Again, relocating at a snail's pace so that Dakota wouldn't lose steam and abandon him he carefully made it back to the sofa. Surprisingly he didn't spill a drop of his Scotch. Rather like his cum... he was holding out. She rolled with his collapse back into the cushion, her body fluidly following along without retreating her lips even an inch. In his falling backwards she rose to the occasion and the impact shoved his penis deeper down her throat. Eyes bulging and a watery mess she was grateful for the assist but still wanted it to be of her own achievement. Crushing his scrotum as hard as her grip allowed made his pecker grow as tight as it could possibly grow making for a stiffer lollipop. Feeling his throbbing veins on her tongue made her cum without even touching herself. "Your turn Daddy! Cum for meeee!" She cried within her soul. Not yet Punky! Not yet!

Snot pooling up in Henry's pubes ignored, he was sorely tempted to offer her that final push with a hand on her head forcing the tissue. Gravitating his palm, he chose instead to just stroke her hair and gently sweep her clinging bangs from her wet cheeks. A directed stare into her eyes even in the dark were read as support. Nasally exhaling a vibrant gust of heated air Dakota pushed onward fighting hard to hit rock bottom. Out of breath she pondered giving up then saw her father's faith in her. "I can't fail daddy. This could mean so much more in the future if I succeed. I know he wants to fuck me. I swear I'll make that happen. I want Daddy to make love to me soooo bad." That was the final jaw... straw! As Henry polished off his Scotch, Dakota polished off her Hop. Gagging dramatically, she felt chin cushion. His hairy balls tickled her, but it was a full eight plus inches in her deepest throat. She had conquered the world!

Shocked by her lingering there almost fearing he wasn't noticing her he finally palmed her skull and nudged her even deeper until his snot coated pubes blocked her breathing passages. This was the true test. No throwing up, just spit and worship. Tensing up he sat his glass aside and snapped his fingers to coax a weary pair of eyes to look up over her brow at him. Using his legs, he slipped up under her upper thighs and literally lifted her 110-pound body upward. As high as he could carry her aloft, he then parted his legs and her thighs. Her own legs straightening out made it look as if she were flying. Henry had often done this to both of his daughters growing up. When they were tikes, they would hug his legs just to be picked up off the floor. Great fun! Fond memories!

Drunk or not Henry still had strength. Using only his left leg to support her his right leg slipped inward, and he rubbed his toes over her soaked cunt. The squeal of imprisonment and no oxygen she patted her palms on his arms begging to be set free. Lowering her back to the carpet and removing his hand from her scalp he expected her to escape his clutches. Instead, he was surprised. Rather than abandon her deep throat improv she crawled at an impossible angle and up on to the sofa to his left knocking over his glass. Going unnoticed he simply watched her express determination. His dick revolved sideways in her throat she again began thriving up and down on his beast. Cheek and scrotum touching she continued gagging. Able to inhale a bit better from the side saddle, she challenged both he and her to compete. Where was that cum Daddy? Why was he taking so long?

Rubbing her silky back shared his adoration over her every nerve ending. Ticklish but erotic all the same she absorbed his kinetic energy and sloppily continued gagging on his behemoth, her saliva webbing out and attaching itself to his flesh wherever it landed. The echoing of her throat thrusts corrupted the silence. Gak Gawk Guk! Music to his ears. Far better than the song playing from his office. Of course, Godsmack's song Love-Hate-Sex-Pain was befitting.

Lyrics driving him his caress moved upward over her lower back and into her butt crack. Taunting fingertips teasing her anus made her whine. She resisted shaking her ass as if saying don't. Graduating lower into her sopping wet pussy he tempted fate by placing a finger inside her vulva. Knowing the virginity situation, he refused to go too deep. Bad enough he was going to have to break out the upholstery cleaner in the morning over her juices dribbling down on to the cushion without adding blood to the cocktail. Finger removed he simply provoked her clitoris. Oh, the sudden change in Punky's behavior.

12