Starting from Scratch Ep. 160: LOLLIGAG

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stimulated by his adventurous hand she squirmed and rolled her tightened lips up and down his shaft with rapid fire expression. A faint murmur of, "Fuck you're getting good." made her erupt into a steamier love making approach. Lifting her mouth upward to the tip of his crown she kissed on it and swirled her tongue, lapping up her own saliva and moving swiftly up and down his foreskin. At his balls she sucked a single nut and tugged it about letting her hand stroke his girth furiously above her profile. She intended to be praised! Bet on that!

Her eyes rolling back at her father's brisk clit massage she abandoned her tug of war and salivated her way back up his foreskin in a single swath of her tongue. At the crown she heard a new song switch from his office. Ozzy Osbourne's, I Don't Wanna Stop was a chilling reminder that she herself did not want this to end. The melodic beat of the guitars and drums fueled her ambitions. Allowing the beats to prompt her movement she bobbed her head taking him deep then retreat on a persistent motion. Even he picked up on her behavior, tilting his head back against the sofa at the song's allure. He too massaged her cunt with the song's words. She came on his overheated palm, the friction too great to miss out on.

Her throat matching the rhythm of Ozzy's verses he found himself ready to let go. The urge to nut promised long ago, Henry tensed up, even as Dakota raged on. Following his twitching stiffening lead she met his detonation by proving she could repeat her depth charge. Taking him whole easily this time she felt his firepower spitting down her gullet. It made her squeal and compress her lips tightly, fingers squashing his scrotum to gain every drop possible. A maddening snarl echoed throughout the house. Not a soul responding he just cut loose a second artillery round. "TAKE IT PRINCESS!" That was very vocal.

"YES DADDY!" She gurgled her intention to honor his command. Every drop swallowed Henry recalled his night with Tawny Martin here on this very same sofa. Dragging Dakota's body up by his palm over her trickling pussy until his free hand could grab her shin, Henry drug her with more fluid motion until he had brought her legs to each side of his head. Darkness masking her thighs he simply buried his face into her rejoiceful slop.

In awe of her father's enthusiasm, she simply had to compliment his extra credit. Back for more she bobbed up and down over Daddy's length, his girth ripping her pouty lips wider than ever. Tongue in her vulva she moaned heavily, toes curling up directly next to his temples as her feet dangled back toward her. With very little resistance she splashed his face with a tide of true loves influence. Another ferocious growl he bit her hood and tugged it about like a playful pooch to a tennis shoe. He was demanding more from her juicy twat. All for you Daddy! Gush! Bathe on that Pops!

Rob Zombie's anthem Pussy Liquor tapped the keg.

Wringing wet in hostile favors he gripped her hips firmly and lifted her lower body forward. Suspending her upside down her throat claimed all excess length that was not already within her mouth. Proving himself superior and in charge he began hoisting his lap up into her. A true feat of strength considering the burden of her weight in his hands. Henry was no bodybuilder like Dominic Black, but he did do a faithful workout routine each day to keep fit. A job like his as a game designer could easily make him lapse and accumulate unwanted fat. Luckily for Henry he had always been thin growing up so added muscle tone was forever a blessing. Track in high school began his updated physique and it simply stayed on course. Even when Josie had to drop out of high school due to the twins he finished school for their future, so yes, he did a lot of running.

"I can't believe Daddy is using me like a rag doll. This is soooo much fun." Her brain processed the insanity of her predicament. If all men treated her like this, she was going to be very happy as an adult. Did he do this with her mother? Surely not! Perhaps not as often as he used to, but it was a certain she received plenty of help from other men to keep her sex life vital. Josie being only fifteen to twenty pounds heavier than the twins careful balance had no troubles being manhandled in much the same way. Of course, in most cases Josie had more than one guy handling her at the same time. Puppet on a swing!

Her nostrils smothered by his puffy ball sack, slightly deflated from two nutjobs she was back to being unable to breath. Her long sweaty and saliva clustered hair shrouded her features, blinding her like Cousin It in the Addams Family. To an extent her whines and moans sounded an awful lot like the sitcom freak. With the assistance of Thing the hand possessing her own hand she patted her father as a warning she couldn't catch her breath. Only the very brief moments between lunging his hips up into her jaw could she steal a molecule of oxygen. It simply wasn't enough in the speed he was abusing her mouth. Exhausting himself the only thing saving her he stopped cold and drew her body back into his to relax his muscles. For some inexplicable reason she kept on sucking his dick. With his current energy level, he must have been convinced he had one last load to offer up. Dakota wanted that load no matter how long it took.

In her gurgling refusal to quit Henry felt Josie's dildo roll into his hip. Dakota in her repositioning hands also landed on it and she took possession holding it to her chest as if a teddy bear. Sobering slightly Henry smiled at her close-knit relationship with Henry Junior. Might as well call it for what it was. Similar in size and Josie loved it. Dakota loved it in her mouth. Sable when given the chance loved it. Soooo! Welcome to the family Junior.

A glance at the clock on the wall he realized how long they had been at it. Now 3:10 AM he sighed knowing Dakota had to get up in under three hours. Not only that but he was uncertain if Josie intended to go in early like she had been of late. Probably not considering what time she dragged herself in, but it was hard to predict. Loving Dakota's persistence he just couldn't deny her at the moment. This giving up on telling her no was going to be his kryptonite. There was only one way this was going to end.

Seeking both strength and leverage he held her by her ass with his left arm and pushed against the couch back with his right. Teetering until his legs acknowledged his thoughts he stood up. In the few sways back and forth his still rebellious cock fed her throat even deeper. Once on his feet, her knees on his shoulders for added balance he began walking with her. Squealing at his maneuvers knowing how intoxicated he was she remained helpless in his grip. Using her own hands as staking out claims she squeezed her dildo in her right fist and Daddy's balls in her left. Walking like that was definitely in form for zombie struts. The Twerking Dead with each step he took.

Taking her to the staircase he had to grip the rail to prevent falling. His other hand palming her sweet little sticky ass he began the journey up. Each step he took she gurgled with pride in not giving up. In her thoughts he was taking her to bed for further excitement, the thrill of her mother being home and her sister right next door in her bedroom, her brain was exploding with happiness. Taking it slowly, his head spinning a bit Henry managed to navigate the steps. At the top he found it funny to make it look as if he were carrying her into his bedroom with Josie. She biting his girth changed his course. Shuffling about he then passed Dakota's room as if going to Sable's. She wanted to laugh but maintained her feeding.

A final redirection he entered Dakota's bedroom, her door ajar for an easy nudge open. Taking her to her bed he turned his back to it and collapsed. Fear creeping in that her mom might hear them with the door wide open she slowed up her sucking to pause for noises. Breath held in wait until he dragged her body over his to eat her pussy some more. A shrill squeal provoked by his tongue attacking her clit she gasped right over her gag. It almost sounded as if she were snorting. "Oh my God Dad!"

She whined at how much he was doing, the risk he was taking. Pinky targeting her butt pucker pure taboo at the moment she wiggled on his face to beg that he didn't go there. Fear of the unknown still troubled her. A tongue was one thing when in her ass, but anything stiff and sizable another. Earlier when he teased it the sensations were more ticklish because all he did was circle the rim. Maybe if she just came on his face again it would divert his attention away from any deep probing.

Tiring herself she had to finally give up on his beast. Lifting away she collapsed her head over his thigh, his wet dick along her cheek. The feeding on her pussy made her eyes roll white until she felt the urge to release. Stroking his cock with a gentler approach she whimpered and tightened her entire body. In her doing this, he joined in on the horizontal strain. Just as Dakota squirted over his lips, his dick shot jizz in the air at her grip. Threads toppling back to Earth landed on her shoulder and bicep area. The exhaustive noises led to bodies convulsing together. Dakota was numb to the world.

Laying there in their sweat and cum, saliva and stench, alcohol breath mixed with pussy juice, they could have easily passed out. Henry regaining a hint of sanity rolled Dakota off of him and forced his way up. She in her release quickly retaliated and clung to him by crawling into his lap. Seated her weight crushed his penis down to his leg. In an emotional move she went in for a kiss. Warm wet, and accepted they made out for a good three minutes before he heard a toilet flush. Josie had evidently gotten up to pee.

Freezing in their embrace Henry called it. Easing Dakota off of his lap she stretched out and hugged both her pillow and Henry Junior. Rising to stand, he covered her up to tuck her in. One last kiss landing on her forehead he left her to nap. "Night Punky!"

"Night daddy."

Door closed behind him she was out like a light. Henry knew he needed to go back downstairs to clean up and turn the lights out but just didn't have the energy. Instead, he went across the hall to his bedroom and crawled in next to Josie. Her brief toilet visits not enough to revive her, she was out cold. Good thing! Both of them went to bed smelling of jizz and sweat. Mace on her breath from licking the shower door. Scotch on his breath the only thing blocking the scent of Dakota's juices. Not even booze could truly mask the odor. Dakota was all over him. Ballsy move Daddy!

In all reality between the two scents, neither could scold the other. By morning it would all be dry. She would get up, shower again, brush her teeth, and leave for school with the girls. He would sleep until noon and wash their bedding and clean the sofa. Not even a kiss goodbye to discover salty lips.

Josie didn't have time to lollygag.

12