All Comments on 'Starting Over'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Bakeboss!!

I did not like at all. Good luck on future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this should be in the crapper with the rest of the cuckold stuff

killing yourself would be a public service.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one word:

LAME

user110user110over 11 years ago
i have no problem with wimps being abused.

they deserve all the abuse they accept, as does every man. if you take it, then you deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This erotic???

Uh, how ?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
So he went from a whore wife to the whore Georgia

As long as he doesn't have to support his wife, then he should just let the whore go her own way.

It's too bad he couldn't stir up some trouble for old Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please stop writing. You're absolutely terrible at it.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Bisex or not?

The Cuckqueen has feelings for her cuck....to be connection with him. I agree that comment he went from the earlier whore to the second whore. I think who likes eating creampie that man is near to be bisexual and good willing cuckold material. BTW this genre the cuckqueen wants to cheat to her new husband/boyfriend/bull/loverboy with the ex it was written 100% better in Matt Moreau's story "Samantha and Bruce" and it was more humorouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

How sad for you. You have to resort to this type of story to have as a fantasy. Your life must really suck, literally.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
What?

What the fuck was that? I'd read it again but it was so bad I'd just get more confused.

I just used I"d twice in the same sentence.

HA Ha ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Smiling

A different way to present a satire tale...

wolfgarwolfgarover 11 years ago
Sorry but no thanks

Your story sucked BIG time

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another "how sick can an author be" tale.

Written by a seriously sick individual who needs to be in a padded cell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

WTF was this rubbish, can't believe the writer even had the audacity to post it. 1*

rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago
I'm sure there is moral in there somewhere

The wife is undecipherable; she wants the best of both worlds but instead of arranging things to be less destructive on all parties involved, she goes about it by causing as much damage as possible by humiliating a guy whom she decides have back in her life after all. If she was truly selfish she would have been at little more diligent with her motives.

Roger is as flat as the pancake he cooks. Is he like Manu from Indiansubmale's 'The Unwanted Houseguest'; a guy who appears to be a closet cuckold with an ulterior motive? Who knows? One thing is for sure, he goes back for (sloppy?) seconds despite being tossed to the wolves by the very person who twisted the knife in his back.

The lack of a decent backbone to this story left me unsatisfied. Sorry, I couldn't rate it...

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Justice is putting a gun to the head of this story

And pulling the trigger

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
is there anyone in this story with a brain

didnt think so

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Well written story, I didn't come across grammatical errors. The story inspires anger, which I liked. I see other posters complaining about the story because they didn't like it's twists and turns. Well, that is life, not everybody acts in some cookie-cutter predictable way of behavior. If we did the world would be boring and these stories would be so much the same that people would stop reading them. The wife seems to have developed a very selfish streak, she wants her cake and eat it too. Well done for style and content.

BakebossBakebossover 11 years agoAuthor
Just a few notes from bakeboss

First of all thank you all for the comments and although I prefer the constructive ones I appreciate all of them good and bad, because that means that someone is reading me

Now do I wish I were a better writer, oh hell yeah, but the only way I know how to improve is to keep pounding away at my keyboard (although after all these years I am beginning to wonder) so be forewarned there is more of this tripe coming.

As to subject matter I write about what turns me on and what can I say, humiliation is what arouses me. If only Literotica had a Humiliation category maybe those of you who don't get me wouldn't click on my tales by mistake.

I apologize for the thin characters and the rushed ending but I got so deep into plot development that before I knew it I was up above 2000 words and I feel that is too long for a porn piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Typical Dumb Story

The wife doesn't have an orgasm because husband was selfish. He tries to make it up to her and she tells him to leave. And he does? Because he was selfish one night? Or even a whole bunch? Where is his selfishness when it comes to staying in his own house? Why doesn't he go see a lawyer when she humiliates him at work or for damn sure when she gives away his clothes? The people that write these cuck/humiliation stories are just so ridiculous and illogical that they just come across as dumb!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THERE CAN NEVER BE A START OVER

sans a free break and closure and not acceptable lies. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Funny as hell.

Seriously, this "wife" is a class act and he should be grateful she left him. Yes, there are issues with the story; but overall 5/5. Thanks for making me laugh!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 TALKING ABOUT YOUR CAKE

having and eating and sharing the calories TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Umm....

I dont know what to say.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Humiliation

If bakeboss is looking for humiliation, he doesn't have far to look! This story. Sorry, that was too easy! Actually, there were a number of openings Sweetie (Bakeboss) did not employ!

Ribujai compares Hubby here with Manu...there are numerous vast differences. This guy is easy to figure out! I will not extend the comparison to the two authors!

2*

bigguy323bigguy323over 11 years ago
"Roger I can't take this anymore, I want you to move out."

"Well, fuck you bitch", "if you want away from me then hit the fucking door". "Now sit the fuck down and eat the god damn pancakes".

The proper response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YOU THE WRITER NEED

TO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS ,AFTER WRITING A PIECE OF CRAP LIKE THIS .NO MAN IN HIS RIGHT MIND MOVES OUT AFTER A PUT DOWN AS A MATTER OF FACT A MAN WOULD MAKE HER LIE DOWN AND RE-FUCK X 10 UNTIL SHE HAS AN ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT OR MOVES OUT. AT WORK IT IS CALLED FRATERNIZATION AND IS VERBOTEN MESSY LAW SUITS YA KNOW . AND AS FOR THE BIG GUY A 100KV TEASER WILL DO WONDERS FOR HIS SEX LIFE AND DIFFERENCE IN SIZE. .WRITER REMOVE YOUR HEAD FROM THE POETICAL OF YOUR ROTUND.

JonTaylorJonTaylorover 11 years ago
Hard to Read

The opposite of erotic. Your description of yourself (and your fetish) explains your male characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lame

hey Bakeboss, you sound like a real gay ass cutie...now drop your panties bend over and let me up inside of that booty XD

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
With this lame vignette you've cleared the last hurdle....

...in your now obvious quest to post the least erotic "stories" on this site. I'm sure you're smugly proud.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Oh yeah...

...one anon gives it a 5/5 and another talks about how the readers must not have been able to handle the many "twists and turns" to this story. WTF? "Twists and turns"???? I must have missed that! That is some funny shit you anonymous imbeciles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What

What happened to You???

Once upon a time...I thought you were fairly good but now...WTF???????

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Sexual minority story

The stories and male readers of Loving Wives hub consists of 2 goups the sexual minority of male people and the sexual majority of male people. This story is a sexual minority story, as the Author told in his comment.............

rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago
Lickedherspit said:

"Ribujai compares Hubby here with Manu...there are numerous vast differences. This guy is easy to figure out!"

No, I asked if they were similar. You have concluded they aren't, and I'm inclined to agree with you. Roger may be transparent compared to Manu, but our resilient Indian friend has had 24 more chapters to be developed into the character you recognize.

To Bakeboss,

Please type away, your stories shall improve and you will gather a following. I'm sure you have already taken stock from the comments, but while you draw inspiration from your followers, please disregard the silly commentators.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

bumb ass is probably eating his ex-wife's lovers sperm out of hr skanky cunt. He shold have killed them all inthe first place

AdjectiveNounVerbAdjectiveNounVerbover 11 years ago
# of words.

Bakeboss, I think arbitrarily limiting your number of words is killed the story needlessly. There's plenty of damn good stories - some of them as chock full of hot sex as they are of plot and character development - with Litpage counts in the teens. Off the top of my head in this category take a look at Longhorn_07's work for some examples (Across That Line's probably the one with the subject matter that would appeal the most to you).

See, here's the thing: I hate humiliation. It bothers the hell out of me, and thinking about someone humiliating me makes me want to cripple or kill them. But because you were trying to limit your length there wasn't enough humiliation here for me to be bothered. Put another way, I didn't feel bad for Roger - I didn't care about him at all. The story was too short and barebones for that.

Why were they at the tax office? Had Sara and Jake been involved prior to that Monday? How long passed in between the phone call about the clothes and this meeting, and did they interact any in between? Does Georgia know about his ongoing oral sessions with Sara - and if so, does she approve or disapprove or is she indifferent? Is Georgia being a one-man woman with him?

Some of those questions don't matter if the story's fleshed out, but more importantly some of them can do the fleshing out with their answers. For instance, the unspecified interval between the phone call about the clothes and this meeting. Well, what if he'd gone in person to try to retrieve his clothes anyway after that phone call and failed horribly at the attempt, maybe with the neighbor across the street watching from their front yard? That'd be humiliating for him and the scene would add substance to the story. Or maybe you could include a scene where he actually sells the car... and look at all the possibilities for humiliation in that. Maybe Roger sells it to a wealthy virile man who's buying it for his teenage son (who he brought along) and gets Roger talking about why he has to sell it and how his wife's replacing him - and who then enumerates all of Roger's faults to his son in a "He's a failure of a man, no son of mine will be like that" manner. Or maybe he sells it to a pair of accented hotties who sexually tease him while they inspect the car, making sure all the while that there can be no doubt whatsoever in his mind that he will never get to actually touch either of them. Or maybe he sells it to a woman who spends the whole time talking about how wonderful her husband is, how glad she is to have him, how much she loves him, how the car will make him so happy because he always wanted a DeLorean/because he'll be able to drive himself to work and won't have to ride the bus for two hours every day/because she'll be able to get a job during the day and he can go back to working only one job and can start spending evenings at home again getting blow jobs from her before his full night's sleep, and how she doesn't know what she'd do with herself if she ever lost him because she knows no man could ever be an adequate substitute for her husband.

Point is, put everything into the story that it needs and don't worry about the length because "too long" is only a problem if you're adding fluff that doesn't contribute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Get away

Far away. From the ex-wife. And never talk to her again. In other words - grow a pair, man up and dump the self-serving bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I shouldn't care

because of how bad this story was, but why, I mean WHY??? no divorce?

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Where's the Ending?

Just another unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well

I know it takes effort to write a story. And some balls to submit it for pub. But honestly, this story is unsatisfying on every count. If I have this right, she basically neutered him, gave away all his shit, but he's still nutless enough to eat her. While that may be a great story for some man hating bitch from hell, it's crap on every other front. If you can't flesh it out more (which would satisfy the nutless wonders around here at least,) then give ol' hubby his balls back at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
DUH

The bitch would have a 38 Special in her head floating in the river.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

Strange meaningless tale. Fucking cunt. All cheaters suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yawn

What a unlikely and dreadfully boring story

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Really boring...

Really boring story about a spineless man....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Can this piece of shit writer write anything but a fucking wimp!

Concritic123Concritic123almost 9 years ago
?????

Was this a bad story?....No. Was this a good story?......No. It reminded me of Tofu.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
not overwhelming, not underwhelming, just whelming

like tepid water and oatmeal without salt. not a single sympathetic character. just a couple of pathetic ones.

roger probably needs to be put down. it would be the kindest thing.

the writing was neither bad or good. yes, it was just like tofu. i won't be having any more from this contributor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
divorce

Stupid story

Just a short fuck everyone story

Fuck him fuck her fuck boyfriend fuck job fuck clothes fuck fuck fuck

So fuck this crap of a story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You're Better Than This

What the Hell. She fixed her problem quickly and with no concern for a husband that she supposedly married because she loved him?

Dummy, at least quit his job and when will he figure out, or for that matter, his former work colleagues that lil miss good looking hot pussy is just a tramp?

One of your worst Bakeboss.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
JUST-US?????

is the start of a new adult cuckold game. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
IS he just plain stupid?

Go to the place, get all his clothes and whatever he wants and move out. Go to a big city, stay at the YMCA until you can find a job and move on with his life. This was complete and utter stupidity.

jasjonjasjonabout 8 years ago
-5☆

Do you live so far outside of the realm of reality that you can't find your way back? Take the 2 of them to court get your clothes back get your 50% of the funds and your half of the house just like in real life. (Something you seem to know nothing about in your delusional state.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Huh??!

I read this story twice and I still feel like something is missing.

Like about TWO CHAPTERS of better explanations.

Keep trying, BB.

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
I Think

He needs to have his Head Checked and get a Divorce. Let the B!tch call and Tell her Not Today or I have a Head Ache.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

annony is just an old ugly fat fag

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
could've been good

bit more explanation and realism.

reads like a summary of a cuckold fantasy.

wistful_of_ozwistful_of_ozover 7 years ago
Confused rubbish

Surrendered hi agency & clothes) by choice.

Fucks the slag again afterwards.

Wanking offers more rewards.

Clearly a man who despises himself.

Pointless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid story

Just another pussy whipped wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Justice

Everyone including the new boyfriend are lauphing at hubby since he thinks he's getting justice but all he's getting is a fresh load of a real mans cum when wife needs her pssy cleaned and humiliating dumb fuck husband.

Dumb fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Surprised

My fellow readers dont realize this shit is all written by man hating lesbians

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Huh?

Look, i don't mind "cuck shit" stories but they have to have some semblance to a plot that you can somewhat relate to. This may be the most mindless story i have yet to read. Please, don't write anymore unless it's on a bathroom wall in some city park. Damn, five minutes of my life totally wasted.

Samson

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
A man

A man would not accept this from his wife. Jack would suffer irreparable physical harm, and contentious divorce would follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

no one would put up with her shit toss the bitch demand the house be sold and get your share then leave town and let her have jack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Complete stupidity

He should have packed his things, taken all the liquid assets, cancelled the credit cards and left. Let her file for a divorce. Make sure that the powers that be at his work know what lover boy did and threaten a lawsuit. All it takes is the threat to get him canned. Move far, far away and never talk to the stupid cunt again. This was to be one of the dumbest stories ever.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The wife should be arrested

Abuse of the mentally retarded is a felony.

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456over 2 years ago
if you write another story

Please give the guy some balls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hahaha…listen to all these wimpy losers whose wives kicked them out trying to act all badass in the comment section of a made up story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous