Stay At Home Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading my story.
Comments always welcome

DG Hear

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
160 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cara was a true loving wife. They both needed better wear communication. Husband need to be less of a jackals, accusing her of being unfaithful repeatedly. He is a hothead. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Quite a change from the regular fare, thank you DG. 5 STARS

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I do love me an actual loving wife, LW story. Hits the spot nicely. Granted there wasn't much drama in this compared to some other similar stories, but it was still a nice read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Refreshing to see a loving wives story where the wife was truly loving. Yes they had communication issues but Cara loved her husband and in no way cheated, or even thought of it as the asshole was sexually harassing her.

Honestly had they communicated earlier and worked together, it would have been handled much more efficiently. But then there wouldn't be the excellent story.

And to all the self righteous commenters about her lies of omission: grow up! Yes she lied by omission but she was trying to deal with things herself, and keep her husband from going jail. Her husband's continued accusations were not helping matters either, causing her to say some stupid stuff (just as he did) that big argument before the night of the play.

For pity's sake she went with her parents, and she couldn't even talk to him about it or Ray's sexual harassment before he ran off to the bar, where he was ready to f$ck a tramp while highly intoxicated. At least Julie looked out for him. Then he was sh$t faced and she had an all day meeting on Monday, but like a spoiled child he ran off to avoid her Monday night and refused to talk to her at his mother's house. Thus setting the tableau for the next day.

Ok yes he did on Tuesday defending his wife is what any husband should do when seeing a man accosted his wife. He went maybe a bit too far. He clearly has rage issues and they got lucky how it turned out.

But imagine if he talked to her Monday night and they reconciled and he was not there on Tuesday. Ray and her were outside in a hotel parking lot around lunchtime. Yes the predator tried to grab her tit ("again" because she f$cked him once to her grave dissatisfaction before meeting her future husband), and he stopped her slap, but is Ray really going to outright rape her in the parking lot midday? Really? So he gropes her she screams, he stops or runs or she gets away pr someone comes to help. She files a sexual harassment charge anyways plus a criminal sexual assault complaint. Doesn't even matter if it is she said or he said (ignoring that a hotel camera probably caught thr events on tape on a security camera).

That aside the emotional tension was well written. She was worried her husband was feeling bad about being a house husband and was with all the other mothers at the playground, day after day, to the degree that she questioned her sons indirectly. He was worried about Ray to the degree that he outright accused her of cheating on him, thus raising her ire and her making a couple bad statements in the argument instead of telling him she was going out with her parents. That sh$t happens people. We are humans not Vulcans, and she did nothing wrong other than say some mean things in their argument (oh boo hoo!) and keep hidden what Ray was doing (wasn't smart but seemed ind of rational at the time given her husband's jealousy, proclivity to violence, and temper), which she was handling anyways with zero freaking intent of cheating. Ray would have had to outright rape her via drugs or force. Not going happen with what he stood to lose.

Look they both had faults, but cheating was not remotely one of them. Heck he was.more at risk than her if possibly cheating. She detested Ray. He got hit on constantly. And when he stormed out pushed and got drunk, he was apparently ready to cheat while being wasted. How would that have played out oh "lie of omission" critics? Again humans make mistakes, but that is all that the two of them did until Ray went after her and the MC went ballistic (good for him!). If they had made no mistakes the story woukd have been boring as saw dust.

As a side note: talking honestly about your prior sexual histories before marriage is not always a bad idea. In fact may often be useful. It clears all this sort of crap up. Imagine she had told him about Ray. They dated for a few months, she had sex with him once, and she thought it was terrible. He could tone it down a bit and see he was a bit of a horndog, but he has never felt the way he does with her with anyone else. Unless you have to hide really bad skeletons in the closet, it clears up a lot of misapprehension out of a marriage. If they had communicated then, he woukd realize that Ray is a non threat.

May they live happily ever after. Glad to read a story of a couple who while flawed, really love each other and deserve happiness. Both of them need to learn to communicate! 5 blazing stars!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story was a bit soft for me. The ending was also guessed to some extent. I knew by the second page they had communication issues. Due to the wife not informing the husband that her new manager is hitting on her, to use a term, it left the husband with trust issues. Had she informed him he could have suggested that she use a recorder on record when she was around him and thus gai evidence. Also if she had informed HR or other trusted persons at work they could also have looked at dipstick. In the end it all came apart for them and they were lucky they were believed, even if it were the truth. The story would have been better is she had to work under dipstick again and they actually could confirm that he was harassing her and dipsticks employment was terminated with no recommendation or severance pay. Then his wife was made up to his position.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Sittin' Pretty Is their marriage in trouble?in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
More Stories