All Comments on 'Staying Close to My Sister Ch. 05'

by FabulousCheese

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I may have to go back and read the prior chapters I just found this. Now to my point, maybe this can be a new story line as it seems the next chapter is in the future with the children coming of age. Maybe another storyline can be the band trying to find their 1 time liver trying to reunite with other men leaving them disappointed and they already declared their live for him. I. Their search they find the lifeguard, salesgirl and the theater usher all feeling the same. I'm leaving out the maid because doesn't seem the ty poo e to break up a marriage. The band could release a song searching for the liver the want professing to join his harem or put ads in papers and social media in the Hope's if finding him

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done and written. The Mall scene was absolutely perfect for the gamer fans. I almost pictured a Incubus surprise. It would be interesting if the former mothers and daughters where able to find Daddy. (Sorry lingerie sales girl). Hope you continue strong I can picture many chapters going forward. 5 star and keep it up.

tjb50caltjb50calover 1 year ago

freakiest story in this category, should have been in sci fi fantasy for the unrealistic sex

cursrahcursrahover 1 year ago

can't wait for the next chapter

laughdruidlaughdruidover 1 year ago

Because we all love lesbian sex, well except you of course. Love the story and please continue writing.

KayiterKayiterover 1 year ago

> Why do all harem stories include lesbian sex?! A normal harem is ONE GUY with many women who please ONLY HIM and NOBOBY ELSE including EACH OTHER

Nah, the harem is all about pleasing the Master/Mistress of the Harem, whether that's by being exclusively hetero- or homosexual or putting on performances with each other. The most important duty of the harem is to bring the Master/Mistress pleasure however that's to be achieved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Breathtaking to say the least! 10 Stars!!! I can't wait till you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An incest erotic story is the last place I expected to find an LPL reference.

Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome .. can't wait for more

Ilfen1Ilfen1over 1 year ago

While I like this sort of story, I don't like it when there are too many women. It feels like a waste of effort when you spend time with non-characters who aren't going to take up much screen-time anyway. It would have been much better for the MC to spend more time with his Mother and Sister and perhaps one or two more characters, instead of EIGHT, 4-5 of whom we don't know well anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely loved loved loved what you had written, the way that you told the story, I fell in love with the characters, had me laughing with then crying with them because I was laughing so hard. I can not wait to read more of Ray and the crazy ideas Amanda have planned and what's going to happen with this daughter's. I'm absolutely thrilled and can wait to continue this story with his wives and now involving his daughter's into the mix. Absolutely hot, exotic, incest 100 percent, and can't wait to play with my pussy as I continue to read. Thank you so much for these amazing stories. I love them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the style of these stories and enjoy all the kinks you've included. Would be great to see more anal in the next chapter(s)!

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereabout 1 year ago

I voted 5 stars for all the chapters. I loved the "it's been years" crack you had in Ch. 4. I'm not into the cuck stuff but at least you don't overwhelm the story with it.

I hope that the final chapter you talked about will be posted soon!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love your stories upload the next one before a year

Hydra831Hydra83110 months ago

This was amazing. I burned through the 14 pages so quickly. It felt so good to read. Thanks for making this wonderful story.

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranian5 months ago

I hope your still writing , I loved the series and would love to see a 6th chapter. Other then reading about him with his daughters I would love to see the ten strangers show back up with there daughters specifically the band " that whole scene was fucking hot"and the clothes shop girl " I kind of felt bad for her and then even more so since she won't be getting a son"

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ironically, having so many kinks included made the erotic value of the story totally diluted. It became just senseless random porn sentences. It was too much of a struggle trying to keep character names and relationships straight. The stranger encounters that might end in pregnancies even fizzle because they each have to be left totally open-ended forever. All of them might as well have been summed up in a short paragraph --that week on vacation when I did this random sex thing... Gee, I wonder if I have a dozen or more random unknown daughters somewhere that I'll never know or care about.

The peeing action isn't my kink but it's easy enough to skim over that part. The ongoing domination/humiliation of the women makes no sense because the MC is clearly not naturally into it. It's being forced into the story to titillate specific reader requests I guess. Sadly the description of the vaginal sex became repetitious and outright copy-and-paste within the series. Since the habit of porn industry money shots is totally silly and non-erotic to me, all the splooge hosing onto hair and faces was juvenile and forgettable too. This whole thing derailed when it went beyond the actual family and dragged outsiders into it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Excellent story, well written. Next chapter, daughters inadvertently hear and snoop on activities of their parents. Some daughters approach their mothers with sexual feelings welling up within, and request that Ray should deflower them. The group participates in the initial deflowering of each daughter on their 18th birthday. The daughters are allowed to make a choice of staying in the harem, or going into the dating scene. Of course, the dutiful daughters who want to participate in the harem find themselves with child.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFabulousCheese@FabulousCheese
I write over-the-top stories. Sorry if you prefer realism. I got a new job so I'm very busy right now, and I basically have not been writing at all. I still plan to finish the series once I feel like it. I write as a hobby so if I don't feel like writing then I don't do it. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES