All Comments on 'Steamboat Willy Ch. 01'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayabout 18 years ago
it's........

great to see something new from you and really enjoyed the story, can't wait to see what's next. Thanks for allowing us to read you...hope to read more on The Hunter soon. As always respectfully fan in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Finally an erotic story with 'story'

It's somewhat of a surprise these days to come across a 'story' in this list that is something more than, 'slam, bam, thank you, mam'. This story is one of those delightful moments. I enjoyed the entire storyline of this one! Thanks!

SpykkeSpykkeabout 18 years ago
A well paced...

good quality story. Maturely written with the right level of eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A really lovely story!

Far and away your best effort. Excellent writing, a great, easy read, and above all, interesting.

Keep up the good work!

DJ

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Wonderful writing

Another half hearted working heart of gold hooker not having sex for the last three years. A filthy rich guy who knows how to do everything to perfection. Both act like they are just average people and only eat where the little people do. Work together everyday and no communication about what each has done in their lives. OK, this is a fantasy (seems to be the month of escorts turning into respectable ladies)

I like a good romance but it has to have some kind of a reality hook for me to really get into it. This is more a Harlequin chick novel. The rich and famous, or rich condescending to act average when they want to switch back to be one of the everyday people. With real everyday people they have money problems and normal anxieties of life, which take up a lot of their thoughts. All in all they have flaws. Loved the narrative on the magnificent Paddle wheelers.

Your writing is as good as ever, but this has no real grab at my heart strings as it’s just another heart of gold hooker gets her mature rich prince and they have snotty kids. A little real life strife makes for more interest then just being rich and infamous. I guess one main thing is I don’t have empathy for the characters. They are nice but nothing to make you pull for either of them.

You’re a good writer but this is just too much fluff for me to get really engrossed in.

I’m sure I’m in the minority but had to be honest as lately I’ve just gave good scores when I should have really said what I found challenging. Chagrined kind of reminded me by some of his statements lately, to let the Author know what you find not quite as good as it might be.

With much respect

PS these two sentences in the same paragraph baffle me.

I couldn't make love to you until I was positive I was clean.

I haven't had intercourse with anyone in two or three years

Tired TexanTired Texanabout 18 years ago
Keep going from here....

This is a story. And one I really enjoyed. Take it from here and give us more of these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wonderful

It was probably one of the most romantic stories I have read in a long time. I have a passion for older men and younger women. But it always appears to be of a more sexual non feeling related story. This was romantic and very sensual. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A good one

I liked it. Thank you. Don't wait to long for the next verse. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good

One of your better stories.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
One Of Your Best In Terms Of Talent

It was very good and well written. It was a stretch in the reality arena and thats ok as this is storyland.

Not every tale needs to pull emotions and anxieties nor faithlessness to be entertaining.

Romance with a kink can be very readable especially set in a woodshop and boatyard - how uniqueed could one be.

Now if we can just get you to let loose with your imagination - ha.

Author - a talented effort which is appreciated. More is hoped for! With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Your stories are a great read

Grey Eagle:

The great start of what I hope will be a wonderful series from you. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Another good story

Where did you learn so much about boat building?

Regardless of her occupation, Sally still sounds great. She must look like a lady and everyone that knows her accepts her as such.

I think the two can be really happy together!! I can see nothing to change that.

Obviously there will be bad patches. I hope they aren't long, or deep.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very romantic. From hand building a paddlewheeler to emotional bonding with the owner. Quite a creative affair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous