Steamboat Willy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke with a start. I sat up and looked beside me. It must have been a wonderful dream, I was in bed alone. I heard a slight sound from the kitchen and smelled coffee. I got my terry robe and walked to the kitchen. There was Sally wearing what looked like one of my t-shirts. She looked at me and smiled, "How do you like your eggs?"

"Over light." She put a cup of coffee in my hand. "How do you feel?"

"Like a two day binge that didn't end for four days."

She laughed, "Pretty close, Rich. Did you enjoy it, I sure did."

"Enjoy what?"

"Our loving, you are a wonderful lover."

"Hunh?"

"I love the way you growl when you cum."

"What? I don't? I mean when? Damn! I don't remember a thing, can I have a 'do over'?"

"You will have to pay me again."

I looked at her and felt the tears start welling up in my eyes. She ran to me and kissed my eyes. "Rich, I'm so sorry, please don't cry. Sit down and we will talk. I really hate this but I have to get it off my chest." She looked at me, "Someone told you I am a hooker, right?"

I nodded.

"Well it is true. I have been a hooker, whore, and escort, what ever you want to call it. I am not proud of it. I have known I had to tell you about it. I knew you would be gone when I did. I kept putting it off. I didn't want you to go. I fell in love with you. NO! Don't say anything. Let me finish. Then I will get out of your hair.

"Daddy got sick the year I graduated from high school. I couldn't believe the strong man I loved and worshiped was dieing. The medical bills ate up all the savings. He needed the medications. We were going to loose the house. A wealthy friend of dad's told me how I could make a lot of money. He introduced me to a lady who was a society gal who had gone broke. She was now a Madame. She bought me some sexy clothes and put me to work. She had a very high-class clientele. I made more in an hour than most girls make in a month. I learned to pretend I liked the old guys and they wanted me to be with them for a whole day to go to the races, plays, dancing, dinner just like a real girlfriend or date. I had about fifteen steady clients. The Madame was killed in a car wreck; I didn't have to split the money anymore. My clients kept me busy all the time. I wasn't able to save Daddy but I did make his last days pleasant. I could hire a fulltime nurse for him. He never knew what I was doing. Then I made a plan. I would save every cent I could. Then I would build the boats. I would work as an escort for ten or fifteen years while I worked on the boats; then quit and find a nice guy and get married and have kids and a good life. I kept loosing clients. Some died, some went into homes; some just didn't need me anymore. I never took on any new clients. I am down to ten now. I told them I was quitting at the end of this month.

"You see I fell in love with you. I couldn't make love to you until I was positive I was clean. I have never had anything but I had to be positive. You are the only man I have ever let kiss me on the lips; I just never wanted to do that. I haven't had intercourse with anyone in two or three years. Most of my guys can't get it up anymore anyway. They just love to be with me, I try to make each of them believe I am his young sweet girl friend. I know and am friends with most of their wives. The wives don't mind me going out with them. Then they don't have to go. The old guys love to spoil me and I let them. I knew I couldn't make love to you until you knew about my past. I was and am scared to death. I'll go now. Can we still be friends?"

I saw the tears flooding from her eyes, she turned and sobbed and ran for the door. I grabbed her. I held her tightly to me. "We can be what ever you want us to be, Sally. Hey girl, you can't go out like that with only a t- shirt on. My eggs are burning and my coffee is cold, besides you owe me."

"Owe you?"

"Yes, I have a 'do over' coming to me."

"What? Oh, right. I was just teasing, we never had sex."

"We didn't?"

"No Rich, we didn't. Do you want to?"

"More than anything in the world. I don't want just sex though. If we can't make love, if it isn't something you really want deep down inside you, if you don't want my babies, let's not go there. OK?"

"That is exactly what I want. I need you Rich; I need you deep inside me. I have wanted this for a long time. Let's go to your bed. She pulled off my t-shirt and ran for my bed. I pulled my robe off and walked into my bed room and saw her standing in front of the bed. Her head was bowed and one arm covered her breasts and the other hand covered her sex. I stopped very close to her and placed my hands on her shoulders, she slowly raised her head. Tears ran from her closed eyes.

I slowly moved my hands up over her shoulders and her neck and placed one hand on each side of her sweet face. I tipped her head up and pressed my lips gently to hers. I whispered, "Please don't cry girl, I love you and I promise I will make everything better."

A smile curved her lips and her blue eyes sparkled, "Thank you, my love, come and let me please you with all the love I have in this body that belongs to only you now and forever." She backed to the bed and fell pulling me with her. I followed her onto the bed and moved beside her. I kissed her soft lips and felt them part for me. My tongue slipped in and found hers eager to play. We kissed for a delightfully long time, I didn't want to stop, but I wanted to taste other places.

I needed to feel her breasts with my hands; I cupped them and tweaked her erect and hard nipples. I gently pinched and twisted then. She moaned deep in her throat as she shivered. I ran my tongue around a nipple and then enclosed it with my lips and suckled on it. She was shaking and moving her head from side to side. The moaning was louder. I lifted the lower part of my body and moved it down between her legs.

The legs spread wide for me. Her mound was a smooth as a baby's bottom. I ran my tongue down and cleaned her navel out for a moment then I was drawn as if by a magnet to her pussy. Her legs were now spread wider than I thought possible. Her inner lips formed an elongated oval. Her clit was hidden in a fold of the upper end. The lips were longer towards the bottom and went around her vaginal opening.

I ran my tongue flat and pressed hard into her pussy and upward to her clit. I closed my lips around it and I watched as her eyes jumped open, She looked blank. She blinked hard and slowly closed her eyes again. She murmured my name and I fluttered the tip of my tongue rapidly across her little nub as fast as I could.

She stiffened and pulled hard on me wanting me to cover her. I moved to the right position and rubbed my iron hard cock all over her pussy. She moaned and then mewed as I slipped all seven inches of my cock slowly into her vagina. It was wet, hot and slippery. She soon matched the rhythm as she moved to meet my thrusts.

She was screaming now, "Yes. Oh! Yes. Oh, oh, oh, unhuh, unhuh, unhuh. JUST LIKE THAT! Oh! MY! GOD!" She was vibrating now and softly mewing. I gritted my teeth and tried to last longer for her but she felt so damned good I couldn't resist the way she felt as her vagina spasmed around my cock. My muscles felt as if they had gone rigid and my sperm spurted into her love channel. The sensation in the head of my cock was so overwhelming I was unable to move.

My eyes drifted closed and I eased down beside her body and drew her as close to me as I could. She pulled the covers up over us and snuggled up against me. Heaven. I was in heaven.