Stella Enchanted Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Stella cried helplessly, no longer caring in what she was involved.

Chrissy pushed the other woman onto her back, and then instructed Louis: "Fuck her like I know you want to."

Louis did not hesitate to mount Stella. He fucked her slow and lovingly, unlike the ferociousness with which he would have done Chrissy. Stella was in such a state of arousal that only a few thrusts were necessary to bring her to orgasm. Though satisfying, it was not as mind blowing as she would have liked. He continued to pump until he was ready to come, and when he pulled out to ejaculate, Chrissy grabbed his dick and aimed it at her mouth to swallow his cum.

Afterward, they all lay there blissfully. But Stella knew she could not stay, so she quickly got up. "Thank you," she offered, which seemed a strange thing to say, and then grabbed her dress and scuttled out toward her own room.

Halfway there, a grinning Carly saw her and knowingly said, "You go girl!"

END of 2