All Comments on 'Step-Lover'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad

Not exactly incest but sexy regardless. Spelling needs work in some areas but enjoyed it just the same. I personally don't recommend a part 2 for it will be cliche. What's next? She fucks her biological son? Too cliche. ****

Problems logging in. I am live4thebj

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great work

I agree. Minimal spelling & grammer errors compared to most. Excellent tension development. Please write some more. Maybe a teacher student interracial, or a significantly older step sister?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
I nearly always advocate continuing stories that are good......

but this was finished off well.

I do ask that you think of writing an interracial involving a dark girl and white fellow.

That would be a story to read.

Just keep it as respectful as this one was and all will be fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is NOT an incest story

Kindly post this in Inter racial section

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: This is NOT an incest story

But is IT taboo, ya know, the second part of the category title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: re: This is NOT an incest story

Yes, I reversed two words in this comment. It should have read, "But it IS taboo,,,"

ilikeithot6308ilikeithot6308over 8 years agoAuthor
Author here.

What a surprise that the negatives are brought up anonymously!

I suggest you read this category title, which is Incest / Taboo. Not merely Incest. I think if you asked a thousand people whether or no bedding your stepmother was normal, they'd say 'no', hence the Taboo. Believe me, if they would let us post in multiple categories, I would have but in my opinion, the race difference was secondary to the forbidden relationship. I'm sorry if I ruined the 'purity' of your depravity.

I also received feedback... Anonymously... disputing the breast size in the story. For that reader, who suggested I get a clue, perhaps this will help. Sofia Vergara, as mentioned in the story, is an Fcup. Cup sizes do not necessarily equate to more volume, unless the band size is the same. A, B, C, D are the most common, but not the end of the bra alphabet. DD is an E in the US, and EE is an F. Get your own fucking clue. And, if you're going to send feedback, send it with your name, so I can respond privately. Sometimes mistakes do get made, and I'm happy to discuss them, but an attack, especially one based on faulty information, is not welcome.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Solid Building of Tension and Release BUT this Coulda Been More

The gut is a football player , I was hoping for some girdion talk to enrich the plot element mix. The narrator was allegedly black but his words were straight up Poindexter. Carlton Banks talked like that but he was rich. I don't want to disparage this too much. The characters were sympatico . In fact maybe a quasi-villain was needed like a interloper girlfriend for narrator or boyfriend for Selena after the mourning.

Enjoyed the carnal showdown. ilikeithot308 brought the heat when it counted most. I thank the author for his hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Regarding Incest/Taboo

While this may not fit under biological incest, a simple Google search would have revealed that in many states in-law and step relations are legally considered incest.

RfoxRfdRfoxRfdover 8 years ago
Too cliche

Had to give it two stars the story is like any other without something extra to make it spark and why must so many incest story end in pregnancy not all brother/sister, son/mother, father/ daughter are stupid enough to impregnate their family. Furthermore if she was planning it why not take precaution. Please no more.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Really enjoyable story!

Well done...liked the ending!

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
I rather liked it.

The ethnicity issue was superfluous to the story. They could just as easily have all been Asian or Zimbabwean or anything else and not change the story one bit. His Lordship should know that not all Blacks speak Ebonics. Dr. Ben Carson comes to mind. The bra/cup size issue is mysterious for most men but surprisingly simple. Just google it. You'll be glad you did. Might be good for a free beer or few at the bar.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 8 years ago
Great Story!

Thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story hope you have more to add to this one...C4B4

harristharristover 8 years ago
Excellent Story

Your character development was superb, enjoyed it immensely. Comment on the incest/taboo aspect - seems to me interpretation by the individual, whether it be from the characters point of view or the readers, determines the impact of that meaning. Peoples perception of a word drives their reaction and often has little to do with the dictionary definition. Off my soap box now. LOL Thank you for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

I love stories that build tensions and frustration. Short quick stories have there place and can be great when done right but pale in comparison to a story that takes its time.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy!

So very good! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved it! Lots of fun, hehehe! It's amazing that he didn't go insane!!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 7 years ago
Well crafted ... and not overboard

Very entertaining and sexy. Took a long time to develop ... as real people can imagine with 2nd time true love. I like the mutual respect ... within reason. High regards for the author worthy of praise, in my opinion. Off to read more from this library. Tony

avidreader123avidreader123over 7 years ago
Very good story

Liked the characters and story idea. :) Regarding the last point, 2 weeks is too small of a window to count back to get the conception date. I think our doctor said plus or minus 3 weeks. Just a minor point. Having him grow up with her teasing was great.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Great story, loved it

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 7 years ago
Thank you

Beautifully written & very sensual. not rushed - got there in the end - 5 stars - but not enough in my humble opinion - this was SO erotic, as in the taboo of a young black stud fucking an older white woman - totally delicious to me - the story made me very wet & very happy to read & re-read the story again & again - I will be showing this story to quite a few of my married white friends.

Thank you for a delicious story.

Sarah Leather, London England. (Married mum in my thirties, blonde haired & very fit & toned)

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

SnapDpSnapDpalmost 7 years ago
Stepmoms.. the best

love a good step mother story. I love older women with big tits so naturally 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My step mom is a great fuck

My dad married a girl only 7 years older than me. Much the same as the character in this story, my stepmom loved to tease in her bikini. But she also loved teasing Allan friends as well. Our poll was popular. On my 16th birthday she gave me a blowjob. A month later she took my virginity. She also took the virginity of three of my friends. I found out my dad enjoyed her antics and had even set up cameras to record the night she took on five of us at my graduation party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice one!

Incest/Taboo & IR as it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Technically you count back 10 months for conception

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
On So Hot

That was an exceptionally good story, I loved the whole teasing up until their eventual have sex.

redking2882redking2882about 4 years ago
hilarious and hot

the inner monologue of Ethan was hilarious. i really stayed with the story because of that. yeah the sex at the end was nice and hot but it really was for the way you wrote Ethan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I know I've said it before, but your imagination is astounding. Excellent story! Can't wait to read more and will be so sad when I've finished all your current stories.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Charged

She should have had him charged with rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous