Step Sister Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“God that feels good, but I can feel my stitches straining.” Vanessa Said.

“I’m sorry sweetie. Let me rinse you off and you can get comfortable again.” Sarah said.

“Jason can you get the chair out of my bedroom?” Sarah asked me.

“Yeah, what for?” I asked

“You’ll see, now do as your told.” Sarah said.

I picked up Sarah’s comfy bedroom chair and sat it in the middle of the bathroom floor facing the tub. Vanessa was standing on one leg while Sarah propped her up. I wrapped a short bathrobe around Vanessa and sat her on the chair. Vanessa had a devious smile on her face.

“Some one is pitching a tent.” Vanessa giggled while staring at my crotch.

“Maybe I can help him out.” Sarah said

“I would love to watch you help him.” Vanessa said.

“Come over here.” Sarah said.

I walked over to the edge of the bathtub as Sarah began rummaging through her shaving kit. Sarah pulled out a small pair of bathroom scissors. She looked at me with a smile and pulled at the waistband of my Boxer-briefs. She began snipping down the side of the fabric until my entire left leg was revealed.

“Do the other side.” Vanessa said

I turned around and Sarah quickly snipped the rest of my underwear off.

“I think that he needs a shave too.” Sarah said.

“That would look nice.” Vanessa said.

Sarah pulled the small wastebasket next to the tub. She began trimming my pubic hair as short as she could. I was breathing heavily, surprised at my trust in Sarah with a pair of scissors. I stepped into the tub as Sarah started the shower again. The hot water felt soothing against my skin. Sarah pushed me to the end where no water was landing and began applying the shaving cream to my groin. Sarah worked with expert precision as she shaved me smooth.

“Look at the nice big cock.” Sarah said.

“It looks great. I can’t wait until he can fuck me.” Vanessa said.

“Piss on my tits.” Sarah said.

“Yeah, wash her down.” Vanessa said.

I stood in front of Sarah and waited a few moments. I felt the rush of hot piss pouring out of me and onto Sarah’s waiting body. I heard Vanessa squeal with delight as I hosed Sarah down. Just as my stream tapered off I could feel Sarah’s mouth swallowing my cock. The steam from the shower was rising as I looked over at Vanessa. Vanessa looked as if she was in a sexual trance. As Sarah took me in her mouth her hands were spreading my cheeks. I felt her index finger massaging my asshole. She pulled back and freed my cock from her mouth and turned me around. I felt her tongue licking my ass and it was a strange and yet pleasurable feeling.

“Oh god! Fuck her!!” I heard Vanessa cry out.

I picked up Sarah off of her knees and she wrapped her legs around me. I felt my cock enter her pussy with ease. Sarah bounced on my cock as I wantonly thrust into her. I felt her orgasm building up as became very tense. I pounded my cock into her and she squealed as her orgasm shot through her. I let Sarah down and she slumped to the ground. The water was becoming lukewarm, so I turned it off. I stepped out of the shower and walked towards Vanessa. Her hands grabbed my cock and she leaned over and took me in her mouth. Sarah crawled over and began licking my smooth balls. I felt that I was about to come. I squirted all over Sarah and Vanessa’s faces. Vanessa licked the rest of my seed off or Sarah’s face.

Vanessa hugged and kissed me as I picked her up and took her to the bedroom. She picked up her crutches and made her way into the living room while I got dressed. Sarah ordered Vanessa’s requested “Greasy Pizza” and we all sat on the couch together.

“We should all get a house together when you move up here to go to school.” Sarah said.

“That’s sounds great, but do you think that we would actually get any studying done?” Vanessa said.

“Of course you would. It can’t always be a 24 hour fuck fest.” Sarah replied.

“It can’t?” I said sarcastically.

“Maybe just 12 hours a day.” Vanessa said.

“That sounds good. I would like to do that. I just hope that my dad would be okay with it.” Vanessa said.

“You’re eighteen now, you can do whatever you want.” Sarah said.

“That’s true, but I want to have a stable family relationship and not be Jerry Springer episode.” Vanessa said with a giggle.

“Let’s get home and I’m sure that we can work out an agreement that makes us all happy.” I said.

The next day Sarah took us to the airport and we boarded a small plane back to our home.

Bill and my mother were waiting for us when we arrived and they were all hugs and smiles. Bill had already picked up a brand new Escalade as a replacement. We arrived home with little fanfare and sense of comfort, not deception, was present. It wasn’t until 4 days later that my mother approached me.

“How are you and Vanessa doing?” She asked.

“We are doing well. She is still healing, but she is getting better every day.” I said.

“I know that. I was asking about your relationship and your plans.” She Said.

“I know that we love each other and want to live together. We had discussed possibly moving into a place with Sarah close to the university.” I said

“I’m not against it. I just want to make sure that you are both ready to make a long term commitment as such a young age.” My mother said.

“I have never been so sure about anything in my life. We both want to move out east and go to a good art school eventually. We won’t be stupid and ruin our lives.” I said.

“I know that you love her. I just want to make sure that you are planning ahead. If you both want to live with Sarah, Bill and I won’t stand in the way. We will help you out as much as possible.” She said.

“Thank you so much. We won’t let you down.” I said.

That night at dinner, Bill and I came to an understanding. No words were exchanged, it was just a look. I saw in his eyes that he trusted me and that he knew that I wouldn’t do anything to harm to Vanessa. After dinner Vanessa and I watched a movie and played a board game. It was ironic; her inability to have sex brought us closer. We spent more time learning about our ideas and emotions. We were as compatible emotionally and intellectually as we were physically.

The day to leave was coming up soon. Vanessa and I had worked on packing as fast as we could. Sarah found a nice 3 bedroom house that we could rent together. It was reasonably close to the University but far from the “Student Ghetto”. The anticipation of leaving and being on our own was exciting and slightly scary.

The night before out departure I sat on my bed thinking good thoughts about the future. The room was dark, lit only by a small lamp I was leaving behind. I hear the door creek open and saw Vanessa standing there. She was wearing my white t-shirt, the one that she took from me the first week we met. Her hair was in a pony tail and her skin glowed in the light. She walked over to me and pushed me down on the bed. I looked into her eyes and knew that she was ready. I felt her tongue in my mouth as she kissed me. I ran my hands down her back and pulled up her shirt. I felt her naked ass in my hands. I reached under and felt her sopping wet pussy. She reached down and pulled off my shirt. Her lips moved down to my chest as I felt her tongue sliding across my nipples. She moved down to the edge of the bed and pulled my sweats and boxers off. I looked down and saw her staring at my cock. Her mouth opened I could feel her lips kissing every inch of my cock.

The friction of her lips was intense. I could feel that I wanted to cum. I pulled her up and on to the bed. She kissed my lips and moved up to straddle my face. I looked up and saw the tiny black heart tattooed on her pussy. I began licking her clit with a steady rhythm. Her legs were beginning to tense up. She moaned as she came. She looked down and smiled. She moved her hips down and my cock slid into her. Her pussy felt extremely hot as I slid in deeper. She leaned over me and began to bounce her ass up and down. I reached over and felt the wetness on my cock. I used the wetness on my finger and massaged Vanessa’s asshole. The intensity of her movements began to increase. She reached back and guided my finger into her ready ass. I felt her bucking faster and faster. I shot my cum deep into her and she shook with her release. Vanessa looked down at me and I could see the emotion in her eyes.

“I finally got to have you.” She said.

“The wait was worth it.” I said

“Are you ready for tomorrow?” She asked.

“I’m ready for my life with you.” I replied.

The End.

12