All Comments on 'Step Sister with Benefits'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ben is such a fit, well-muscled masculine young man. Give this sexy guy a coating of hair for his sexy chest and abs. What a great sexy sight that would be for Claire!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My 2 cents

A good story. I would have liked more interaction between the siblings. It seemed like the story was written as a narrative instead of a life changing experience between 2 people. Just my opinion. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
Excellent story

My only complaint is to much fucking other people.

If you care for each other as much you would not fuck like sluts.

They both had dozens of meaningless fuck partners .

I hope you continue and they end up together.

Story was great. Dating was good, but fucking every person they said hello to was cheap.

Just my opinion. Still a good read.

topofthehamtopofthehamalmost 3 years ago

I really hope you continue with this story and allow them to be married, since they are only step.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Hope you continue and get them married.

hugh123hugh123almost 3 years ago

Please continue and they get married

hugh123hugh123almost 3 years ago

Please continue this story and they get married

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Loved the story 5 stars

It's NOT incest, they are NOT related. They can legally marry any where in the world. They are obviously in love, so they should openly date and marry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is one of the all-time best that I have EVER read on Literotica! It mirrored what I went through with my stepsister after my mom married her dad. We were/are the same age. I am older than her by a mere three days. Our parents married when we were in 8th grade. I had known her since I was 5 years old. We went to kindergarten together and were classmate all the way thru our senior year of high school. I was in love with her from the first time I met her. If our parents hadn't have married it was HER who I wanted to marry and spend the rest of my life with. Your story brings back so many good memories of the girl I was in love with. I often wonder how our lives would have turned out of her mother didn't die from cancer when she was 12 and if my dad wasn't killed in a car accident when I was 11. Ann, if you're reading this I've always loved you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
To annony

So why didn't you marry her? Certainly not incest. It would be perfectly legal.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 3 years ago
KIDS

Silly Kids don't know they are only related by marriage, not blood related that would be incest. College educated now days.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

What the author has created here is a start to a beautiful loving relationship between Ben and Claire. This love story needs to be continued, I can see Ben transferring to Claire's college becoming her roommate and the love story to continue until they finally marry and life happily ever after. Excellent storyline and the relationship between Ben and Claire needs to continue. Well Done 5++stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story. Would love for this to become a full series on its own.

walt555walt555over 2 years ago

Love it, love it, love it. I hope 3 is in the works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully told with really good character development. First class erotica!

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Read the story again.

As before, if you love each, why are you fucking every slut in town?

How could you not be jealous?

Hope they transfer schools and share an appt .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is so beautifully romantic total 5 stars and favorite

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sexy Ben should have a dusting of sexy blond hair for that manly muscular chest! He sounds like a great young man with a cock that delivers his man cream repeatedly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But when there's sex, it starts, happens and ends much too quickly.

Some instruction/direction telling him what to do to her would have helped.

Some extended teasing/edging his cock would have been good.

Too automatic.

Three stars.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Nobody should have a problem with Ben and Claire having a loving, sexual relationship. They shared a dwelling, nothing more. They didn’t even meet until their teens. There is no incest in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not a bad story; a little immature at times. No incest, as they are not actually related. Just makes it more interesting on how the relationship developed, with the "supposed" brother-sister connection, until they realize it's not actually a "thing."

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Nice story but the ending was a bit lame. They just faded away? Needed some romance and affection. Seemed like they just kinda "liked" each other.

Falstaff60Falstaff60about 1 year ago

Nice story, but would have loved to see the emotional/romantic side of the relationship developed more. Also, I am sure you are aware in the US, in almost every state, step siblings who share no genetic material can legally marry. What I mean is that is that the only real taboo about step siblings being together is how the family will react. That is where the big drama and tension can be developed, as there is no real legal issue in the US. Just the possibility of tearing apart a family, which is true in any incest scenario.

bigtasty101bigtasty101about 1 year ago

As the parents were married to each other when they had the kids then legally the kids could date as they aren't genetically related. What if they were dating and their parents met and ended up getting married. Ben and Claire could get married and have kids and it wouldn't be wrong,njust because they spent a couple of years living together as step siblings in their teens.

juanviejojuanviejo9 months ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was a very good story. I'm glad they finally got what they've both always desired. Even though they're not actually blood relatives I know it's still taboo with family and friends that know them. The ending was kinda disappointing because I thought they'd be going to the same school and getting an apartment together that they talked about and maybe continued to develop their relationship to see were it would go.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved the story except for Ben and Claire's obvious stupidity. They are NOT siblings. Being Step-Brother / Step-Sister they legally and morally are doing nothing wrong. Nothing at all! They ACT and THINK as if they are actually related siblings and they are anything BUT...so it's a minor thing but all along I kept asking myself, "WHAT are they thinking? They ARE NOT related! WTF!" I understand that in thinking as if they were related that contributed to the taboo factor but the only taboo would be in explaining it to their parents and really....what could THEY say? Nothing. They should be living together and going to school together. NOT going their own separate ways! Just bugs me sometimes, the stupidity of some people.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Decent premise.

But sex scenes are sooooo short.

Need extended detaila of who is doing what to whom, not just mentioning something.

She gives him a second orgasm. But that's all it says about it. Simply not erotic.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous