Step Sister's Prank Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,459 Followers

It wasn't long before I could feel my body trying to force my hips up towards her, trying to move towards the source of the stimulation, my climax starting to race forward, uncontained, unstoppable. "Ohhhh damn," I groaned moments before my cock erupted. My body bucked and jerked under her for long seconds, pumping shot after shot of cum out. My mind didn't initially register the lack of cum landing on my stomach, but as my orgasm slowly faded, she lifted herself up, pulling her face from my crotch and her tits from my body. She climbed off the bed and turned to face me. I could see a dribble of cum on the corner of her lips as she looked down at me.

"Hopefully, now you won't have to go peeking in my room," she said as she pulled the robe back on and covered her body. She walked to the door and out, closing it behind her.

"Yeah, like that just solved anything," I breathed.

I heard mom call up the stairs that dinner was ready. I pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, heading quickly downstairs. I don't know what I was expecting. Seeing her in some sexy little negligee or bra and panty set or something? I was disappointed to see her dressed as normally as any other day...but then, was she? I couldn't help but think that her nipples were showing more through the shirt than normal, but then it was probably just my over active imagination.

"So, I guess mom came to talk to you?" Tammy whispered to me a couple hours later while mom was gone from the family room to go to the bathroom. "I saw her go by my room headed towards yours."

"Yeah. She did," I answered quietly.

Tammy looked past me to see if mom was coming back yet. "So? What'd she say? Was she upset with us?"

"Not exactly. She said she could tell us to stop, but we'd probably just do it behind her back anyway. She just wanted to make sure we were a bit more discreet. Wouldn't want dad to find out."

"That's good, yeah? I mean then we can keep doing it?"

"I guess we can," I answered.

"So what else did she say? I mean, she was in there a long time for just that."

"We had to talk about some other stuff."

"Other stuff? Like what?"

"Nothing really."

"I can tell it's not nothing, I can see your dick getting hard. Come on. Before she comes back."

"We had to talk about me spying on her."

"Spying on her? Why, where you spying on her? WHEN were you spying on her?"

"I didn't mean to. It was kind of an accident. I went down to see if she was home yet and heard something in her room. I cracked the door open, and she was in there sitting on some kind of big sex toy. She knew I'd seen her and wanted to clear the air."

"She knew? Did she see you or something? How did she know?"

"I kinda left something behind that tipped her off."

"Something that tipped her off? Like what? I don't get it."

"I was playing with myself while I watched her and accidently came all over the door."

"Oh my God! You came watching my mom playing with a sex toy? Seriously!?" she asked incredulously. "I mean, yeah, mom is pretty good looking, but jacking off watching her? For real?"

"I couldn't help it. It was so hot watching her ride on that thing, seeing her tits swinging around in the mirror and her pussy humping up and down on that vibrating dick. I just...kinda...got turned on."

"Oh God. I don't believe it. Was she pissed? I mean did she chew you out?"

"Actually, no. She got undressed so I could see her naked and gave me a hand job."

"Shit! For real!?" she gasped, looking past me. "Damn. Here she comes."

"So what are you two whispering about?" mom said as she walked in and settled on the end of the sofa again.

"Nothing," I said with a shrug.

"Oh? Well, that nothing left your pants bulging, so it must have been some nothing. But if you prefer not to tell your mom about it, that's fine. I can probably guess. Let's see. Tammy was suggesting that you two get naked and have sex again, sooner rather than later."

"Something like that," I lied.

"Well, don't let me stop you. Your dad won't be home for at least another hour. That gives you plenty of time to get naked and do the dirty."

"What? Here? Now?" Tammy asked her mother in surprise.

"Why not? You weren't worried about me seeing you when you were screwing with the bedroom door open, or down here Saturday. All three of you were naked down here then, right? Might as well go ahead and get naked now and do it."

"What? Here? Really? In front of you?" Tammy asked her mom.

"Sure, I mean, unless there's something you think I haven't seen before. But I'm pretty sure I've seen anything you two are going to do."

"Oh God Mom! Really!?" Tammy said loudly as she got up and stalked out of the room in a huff.

"Guess she really didn't want to," Mom said, trying unsuccessfully to hide a smile. "Don't worry. She'll be back, probably naked too. You might as well take your clothes off because she will if you haven't already."

"Really? You want me to just stand up and strip in front of you?"

"Like I said, it's nothing I haven't already seen, but if you really need some encouragement..." she said, leaning forward and pulling her tank top up and off. She tossed it onto the sofa and then reached behind her to undo the bra strap around her back, pulling it off and leaning back again. She cupped and rubbed both big soft tits. "You know. I always preferred not having to wear one of these, but your father thinks that somehow, it's slutty if I don't. You don't think it's slutty if I don't wear a bra, do you?"

"Uh, not at all," I answered, staring at her as she cupped and rubbed her breasts, making her nipples grow harder and stick out invitingly.

"So, you going to join me? Or wait for Tammy to come back?"

"You're really serious?" I asked, still surprised she took her top off in front of me like that.

She smiled and leaned over on the sofa, reaching for my pants. She unbuttoned the button of my jeans and then worked the zipper down. "Well, you going to do it, or do I need to stand up and do it myself?"

"No. No, I'll do it," I said, reluctantly standing up and sliding my pants down my legs. I stepped out of them and pulled my shirt off, leaving me in just my briefs.

"Well? go ahead," she coaxed me. I rolled my eyes and pushed my briefs down, letting my hard-on poke out like a flagpole on the side of a building. "There, that wasn't so hard was it?"

"No," I answered, sitting back down, wondering what was going to happen next. I didn't have all that long to wait. Sure enough, only a couple minutes later Tammy walked back into the family room, completely naked.

"You wanna watch us fuck? Fine. Hope you enjoy watching, because I'm going to enjoy getting his cock stuffed deep into me," she said as she walked in, her attitude clearly 'in your face' towards her mother. She stepped in front of me and then knelt on the sofa over me, one knee on either side of my hips. She reached down and wrapped her hand around my hard dick and aimed it at her pussy as she lowered herself down. I felt my head brush against her wet lips as she rubbed it around, spreading her juices on my head. She lowered herself down further, slowly sinking several inches over my rock hard dick. "Ohhhh yes. So big and fat! Do you like how it feels sliding into me?" she groaned as she started to slowly lift and lower herself, each stroke down engulfing more of me as she lubricated both my shaft and her own lips with her juices. Up and down she moved until her ass was patting against my thighs with each stroke. "Oh yeah. Don't you wish this cock was in you Mom? Fucking your hot cunt instead of mine? That's what you wanna know isn't it? How good it feels to have him so deep inside you? Mmmmmmmm. So fucking good to fuck his big fat cock. Ohhhh yeah."

"Oh damn," I groaned as she bounced faster, her tits bouncing on her chest wildly as her pace quickened and she pounded herself down on me, jamming my cock deep into her with each thrust down.

"You watching Mom? You seeing how big and fat he is, how deep he goes into my hot little pussy? Ohhhhhh fuck. I could come on him so fast. It feels so fucking good. But I'm not going to. I'm just going to fuck him like this, and you can watch and wish it was you," she moaned softly, clearly trying to be provocative, despite her body quickly racing towards a climax.

"Oh damn." I heard mom moan softly, drawing my attention to where she sat on the other end of the sofa. She'd twisted herself around to face us, one leg propped up on the sofa and the other on the floor, spreading her legs. She had pulled one leg of her shorts to the side along with her underwear, exposing her pussy to both my view and to her own fingers. In and out of her two fingers plunged, sliding in and out of her wet pussy in time with Tammy's bouncing on me.

"Oh God," I groaned, my mind suddenly responding to the view of my stepmom fingering herself. I started to thrust back up at Tammy, pushing up into her as best as my body could while I was sitting, making her slap even harder into me. Up and down she bounced on me, her wetness squishing loudly with each stroke as my climax raced onward, threatening to over run me at any moment.

"OHHHHH SHIT YES! God Andy! I can feel you getting bigger. Shit, you're going to make me come!" Tammy squealed moments before her legs started to shudder. I felt her pussy clamp around my cock, which was all the change in sensation that I needed.

"AHHHHHHG!" I gasped as my body bucked, jamming my cock up into Tammy and gushing a massive surge of cum into her pussy.

"YES!" Tammy squealed again as she thrust herself down on me, her whole body dissolving into trembles and shudders as she climaxed on me.

"Ahhhhhhh. Fuck," Mom groaned as her body stiffened, her legs trembling slightly, her fingers now still inside her pussy. I could see her breathing heavily as she sat with her fingers ever so slowly moving inside herself. She opened her eyes and smiled at me before moving to put her feet down. She stood up next to the sofa, pushed her shorts and panties down her legs. She lifted one leg, setting her foot on the sofa, and then used her panties to wipe her crotch while I watched. She smiled at me again and then walked out of the room carrying her clothes.

"If I didn't know better, I'd think my mom really does wanna fuck you," Tammy said softly as she leaned towards me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling herself against me. "But, she's gonna have to wait her turn," she whispered before kissing my cheek. "Cuz I'm having way too much fun."

We sat like that for several minutes before she pushed up off me and left the room as naked as she had come in.

It was dark in my room. I'd barely gotten to bed and was half asleep when the light from the hallway filtered in through the bedroom door as it opened. I heard, more than saw, the door close and then bare feet pad across the hardwood floor. The covers were pulled off me.

"Hey!" I groaned at the sudden intrusion of cold air.

"Shhhhhhh." I heard Tammy hiss quietly as the bed moved. In moments I felt her body press against mine, her back pressing to my chest and her butt against my pelvis. Her hand found mine and pulled it around her, pressing my palm against one of her bare tits. "Hope you don't mind," she whispered as she released my hand.

"No," I answered quietly as the two of us settled in to sleep.

To say it was the most pleasant way I'd ever woken up would be an understatement. I'd never had the pleasure of waking up with my cock stuffed inside a nice warm pussy. Especially one that was slowly stroking on and off my cock very gently. Tammy was still curled up in front of me, my arm around her, cupping her soft breast, while she gently rocked her butt lightly, only an inch or two, working herself slowly on my hard-on. "Mmmmmmmm," I moaned in her ear softly. "That's one hell of a way to wake up."

"Yeah. I know," she said breathlessly, apparently much closer to climax than I was. She continued to rock herself on me, slowly stroking me in and out of her pussy a couple short inches. One hand was between her legs, teasing her own clit and pushing her quickly towards orgasm.

"You don't have to rush," I whispered softly.

"Yeah, I do. I have class in less than an hour," she panted. "And I'm not leaving half done!"

"Okay," I answered, starting to roll my hips side to side to increase the amount of me that was sliding in and out of her.

"Oh yeah. That's better," she moaned. "So good. I'm almost there. So close. So fucking close." I shifted my hand slightly and squeezed her nipple pinching it slightly like mom had showed me, pinching and twisting, but not too hard. "Oh God. Ohhhhhh shit. OH ANDY!" she cried as her orgasm washed over her. I could feel her pussy clenching and clamping around my dick as her body shuddered and trembled. "OHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK!"

I had to agree with her. I rolled my hips more, shoving more of me in and out of her, feeling my head press deep in her before sliding nearly out of her. In and out I drove it, feeling her pussy clench and spasm around me as I drove myself towards my own climax. "Oh God yes." I groaned moments before my body bucked and I gushed a huge shot of cum deep into her. I closed my eyes and listened to her soft gasps and moans that matched each strong surge of cum into her until there was nothing left to give.

"Ohhhh fuck. I've gotta sleep with you more often," she whispered. "So fucking good. But I've gotta get my ass moving or I'll never get to class on time."

"Sure," I answered her as she pulled off me and headed across the room, her bare butt swinging side to side. She stopped at the bedroom door and glanced back.

"You know, if you promise not to hold me up, you can come shower with me," she said suggestively before walking out of the room towards the bathroom, leaving both doors open.

After school I did what I always did, headed to the bedroom to change and watch a little TV. About an hour later mom called up the stairs that dinner was ready, and I headed down. I was a little surprised at what she was wearing, a t-shirt that came down nearly to the bottom of her butt and a pair of short shorts that left nearly all of her legs exposed all the way to her crotch. As the baggy t-shirt moved, I could tell that she was braless under it, though if dad noticed he was ignoring it. I on the other hand was having a hard time ignoring the slight bump her nipples were making in the front of the shirt.

I did my best to ignore my mom's hard nipples and the hard-on it was creating in my pants through dinner. When we were done eating, she went to work taking care of cleaning up from the meal. Tammy headed out to go study with a friend, and dad headed out to the garage to work on some project or another, leaving me alone in the kitchen with mom. The silence got awkward quickly and I headed down to the family room in the basement to watch tv. It was an old movie, so I wasn't upset at the interruption. In fact, I wasn't at all surprised when mom walked in. She'd clearly been washing dishes and the front of her t-shirt was wet in places, including over one hard nipple, making the material stick to the hard protrusion. "May I?" she asked.

"Sure," I answered as she moved to sit down next to me.

"I wanted to apologize," she said softly.

"For what?"

"For what happened last night."

"Last night?" I asked innocently, looking at her.

"I got a bit carried away," she said quietly. "I shouldn't have done what I did."

"I wasn't complaining," I answered.

"I know. You wouldn't. But that doesn't make it any more right."

"Yeah. I've been thinking about that. You're my stepmom, not my biological mom. If you want to show off parts of you, I'm okay with that."

She chuckled softly. "Spoken like a true horny teenage boy. You wouldn't object regardless."

"Well, probably not. But that doesn't change how it feels, does it? I mean you were definitely enjoying it."

"I was. That was the problem. I was enjoying it way too much. I was enjoying it to the point that I wanted more. MUCH more than just showing off and touching myself. I wanted to be touching you and you touching me."

"Still not complaining here," I said with a shrug.

"Like I said, you wouldn't. But that still doesn't make it right," she said. She pushed up off the sofa and then bent over towards me, lowering her face to mine. She pressed her lips softly to mine and then pulled away, holding herself bent over in front of me. "You are an incredibly sweet boy. You are thoughtful, kind, considerate and very attentive," she whispered as my hands moved almost on their own to slide inside the t-shirt and slip the material up her body until I could cup both big hanging tits in my hands, her hard nipples pressing into my palms. "Mmmmmmmmm," she whispered. "See that's exactly what I mean. You know just exactly how to touch me and make me want you. Make me want to undress for you and undress you. You make me want you in every way. It's wrong, but that's the effect you have on me. I suspect it's the same thing that Tammy feels when you touch her. You're gentle and seductive and you almost instinctively know when and how much. If I let myself go, I have no doubt that I'd end up laying naked on this sofa with your cock sliding in and out of me. But I'm not sure that's where we should go. I'm damn sure your father wouldn't think it is." She kissed me softly again on the lips while I squeezed and teased her big soft tits with my hands, moaning gently into my mouth. "Fuck you are getting me so damn turned on again. Are you getting as turned on as I am?"

"Oh yeah," I agreed sliding one hand out from under her shirt. I reached down between her legs and stroked her pussy through the soft material of her shorts, drawing another moan from her.

"Ohhhh fuck. This is exactly what I'm afraid of. How you make me feel, how much you make me want to just take off my clothes and let you fuck me."

"So why not?"

"So many reasons," she moaned softly as I pulled my hand from between her legs. I slid my hand up to the waistband of her shorts and started to try and push them down over her hip. She shifted her weight and used one of her hands to reach to the other hip and push along with me, forcing her shorts down over her butt to her thighs, letting me reach in between her legs again, this time to her bare pussy. "Oh God. Make me come honey. Please make me come."

I let my fingers stroke between her lips, my middle finger dipping into her vaginal entrance and then sliding up the length of her slit until I found her clit. I stroked over and around the hard nub for several seconds before sliding it down again to her vaginal entrance and pushing into her to my second knuckle. Back and forth I slid, teasing her clit and then her vagina as she stayed bent, her forehead resting on mine as she panted and moaned softly. "Ohhhhhh fuck you're getting me so damn wet."

"Uh huh," I agreed as she reached for my cock through my shorts and squeezed it gently.

"I wish you weren't so good at doing this," she breathed quietly.

"Elaine? You downstairs?" We heard dad call from the top of the basement stairs.

"Yes hon. Be up in a second," she called back as she jerked herself upright, quickly reaching for her shorts and pulling them up before covering them with the long t-shirt. She looked one more time at me and my crotch and then headed out of the room and up the stairs.

"Damn," I groaned softly, sliding my hand into my own shorts and grabbing my dick. I stroked it a few times, wondering if I should just jack myself off here or go up to my room and watch some more mom porn. I decided mom porn was the ticket and turned off the tv.

It was already daylight when I woke up the next morning, thankfully the weekend. Still wearing my pajama shorts, I walked downstairs to get a glass of milk. When I stepped into the kitchen, I saw my mom standing at the stove cooking something. She had on a nearly sheer nightgown that came down barely to the bottom of her butt cheeks, her creamy full round butt showing through the thin material.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,459 Followers