Step Sister's Prank Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,459 Followers

I walked quietly up behind her and put my hands on her hips, startling her.

"Ohhhhh! Don't do that!" she said without looking back. "I might burn myself!"

Without answering, I ran my hands up her sides, slipping my hands slowly around her to cup both of her big soft tits through the material.

"I thought you were going out?" she said quietly as I kissed the back of her neck and stroked her hardening nipples through the nightgown. "Mmmmmm that's nice," she cooed softly, turning the stove off so whatever it was in the pan wouldn't burn. I slid my hands down and then back up, pulling the nightgown up so I could cup and tease her bare tits. "Someone's got a hard-on," she said, rubbing her ass back and forth across my hard dick. "You could put it someplace more useful."

I grinned to myself and moved one hand between us and pushed my shorts down, freeing my dick. I bent my legs and pushed my dick down between her thighs, letting it slide into the gap and stroke her pussy lips.

"Oh yeah. Much better," she cooed softly as she reached down to my head and pulled it up, so my shaft pressed against her lips harder. I cupped both tits again, gently tugging and twisting her nipples as she rocked her hips, stroking her pussy along my shaft, making it split her lips apart so her clit could stroke across my hard shaft and bounce over my mushroom head. Her breathing grew more ragged as she teased herself on my shaft, slowly working herself towards climax.

Back and forth she rubbed, her fingers teasing under my head, pushing me closer and closer towards climax. I started to rock with her, my body banging against her bare ass as I thrust my shaft between her legs in time with her own strokes. She pushed my head up harder while she bent slightly, forcing me up until my head slipped into her sopping wet tunnel. I froze, wondering if she really intended to do what she had done. "Don't stop now. Make me come lover."

I started to rock my hips again, stroking my cock in and out of her pussy while she teased her clit with her fingers, my hands still teasing and playing with her big soft tits. "That's it honey. I'm going to come. Oh come with me. Let me feel you fill me up!" she moaned as her legs started to tremble. I could feel her pussy clench around me, making her already tight vagina even tighter as I kept stroking in and out of her. She gasped and moaned as her orgasm washed over her, both hands now holding the edge of the stove for balance as I thrust up into her spasming pussy over and over.

"Uhhhhhhh," I grunted as my body spasmed and jammed my cock deep into her, spurting a surge of cum up into her. Over and over my body jerked, pumping more cum into her as I held her tits, the two of us enjoying the slowly fading orgasms.

"Ohhhhhhh. That was a nice surprise honey!" she said with a smile as she turned, pulling my cock out of her pussy and turning in my arms. "OH SHIT! ANDY! I thought you were your dad! Jesus Andy!" she said, pushing me back. She walked past me and almost ran to her bedroom, closing the door hard and fast.

"Shit," I mumbled, bending to pick up my sleep shorts. I got my glass of milk and headed back to my room, not sure what to do next.

"Hey!" Tammy said, slipping into my bedroom quietly and closing the door. "Mom sounded kind of pissed. What the hell did you do?"

"I fucked her," I said with a shake of my head.

"You did WHAT!?"

"I fucked her. Well, I didn't start out to do that. She was standing at the stove and I walked up behind her and put my hands on her hips. When she didn't complain, I moved my hands to her tits and played with those. When she didn't complain about that, I pulled up her nightgown and played with her bare tits. She asked me to put my dick someplace better and I put it between her legs. She started rubbing on it and then finally pushed me up until I was inside her. We fucked and we both came and when she turned around and saw it was me, I guess she thought I was dad, and well... you heard the rest."

"Oh my God Andy! You fucked Mom? Like really fucked her? Cum and all?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Shit. Dad is going to rip you into shreds when he finds out. I mean, mom flashing you or jerking you off is one thing, but fucking her? Oh wow."

"Yeah. I don't know what the hell to do. I thought about going down to apologize, but I don't know what to say."

"I don't know, but you better fucking well figure it out before she tells dad. Holy shit Andy. When you fuck up, you really fuck up!"

"Tell me about it," I said with a slow shake of my head. I got up and walked out of the room, leaving Tammy sitting on my bed. I walked down the stairs quietly, almost tiptoeing to the door of the master bedroom. I stood outside the door for long seconds before I knocked.

"Yes?" Mom called through the door.

"It's me. Can I talk to you?" I asked through the door.

"Um. Uh. Oh hell. Um. Just a second... Oh shit... just a second," she said as I pushed the door open. I saw her sitting on the bed, her back propped up by a number of pillows, pulling a sheet over her naked body. "Close the door," she said breathlessly, smoothing the sheet down over her waist, while also trying to pull it up to cover her bare chest, even though it wasn't quite long enough to do both. I closed it and stood at the foot of the bed.

"I wanted to apologize. I didn't mean to....I mean...I wasn't trying to....Things just...well...um."

She looked flushed and seemed uncomfortable but patted the edge of the bed next to her. "Maybe we should talk."

I stepped around the bed and sat on the edge. I couldn't help but notice that she seemed unable to quite sit still, her legs moving and her hips seeming to wiggle around. I also noticed a small muted humming that reminded me of a vibrator. Her nipples stood out rock hard on each of her big soft tits as she reached down and rested a hand on my bare leg only inches below my baggy bed shorts.

"I know you think it was your fault. But it wasn't. It was my fault," she said, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. "Some of the things I've done, well, they haven't exactly signaled an um... oh fuck... um...an appropriate level of behavior on my part. Letting you see my naked body, or watch me fingering myself, in retrospect, those seem to...um.... Oh shit... they seem to um... be more like invitations."

"Are you okay Mom?" I asked, concerned that she seemed to be having trouble concentrating on what she's saying.

"Andy. Can I be honest with you?" she asked, wiggling her butt on the bed again and moving her legs.

"Sure Mom. Always."

"And you'd never tell your father anything I tell you, would you?"

"Hell, of course not," I answered, not sure where she was going.

"After we did...I mean after I did what I did... um... I came in here and well....oh shit," she half moaned, tossing the sheet aside to expose her whole body. She pulled her knees up and back slightly, spreading her legs and exposing her pussy, a slender pink stick poking out of her. "I was um....I was playing with myself, and I couldn't find the remote to turn it off, and I was afraid that it'd be way to noisy if I just pulled it out," she said, reaching down and pulling on the stick to draw out a large pink peanut shaped device from within her. "You understand, don't you?"

I reached out for her hand and stopped her from pulling it away. I gently coaxed her to take her fingers off the device and took it from her. "Yeah. I understand," I answered softly. "I feel the same way." I pressed the pink vibrator to her pussy lips, sliding it up to find her clit and rested it on it for long seconds. She arched her back and moaned, her hand sliding up my thigh until she had pushed her hand up into the leg of my bed pants. She left it there, her fingers brushing against my rock hard dick as I slid the pink device down again and pushed it slowly into her. I watched her hot wet pussy easily accept the vibrating pink toy. It disappeared slowly into her as her hand pushed a little further and wrapped around my hard dick.

"Oh God," she moaned, pulling her knees back further and spreading them to spread her pussy more for me. "Take off your pajamas. Let me see it, please?" she whispered breathlessly, pulling her hand from my pj pants and tugging on the leg. I lifted myself up off the bed enough for her to pull them down, freeing my hard-on. She pulled them down until she had them past my knees and then slid them down my legs the rest of the way. She reached for me again and wrapped her hands around my dick. "It wasn't right, to do what I did," she breathed as I started to stroke my fingers up and down her wet lips, letting my middle finger stroke up and across her clit. "But it felt so good, having you rubbing on me. I knew inside it couldn't be your father, but I didn't care. By pretending, it let me feel you inside me," she moaned softly. "I wish I could feel you against me again, feel your hard shaft rubbing on my lips and clit. I know it's wrong. I know we shouldn't, but God I want to feel it again so bad."

Truth be told, so did I. I shifted and climbed onto the bed, lifting her right leg up in the air and then down again as I settled between her legs on my knees. I slowly worked myself closer to her, her hand reaching between her legs for my dick. She planted her feet on the bed and lifted her butt off it, tugging on my dick so I would slide closer to her. She lowered her bare ass on my thighs and pressed my cock against her wet lips. I slid my hands up her body and cupped her big soft tits while she rocked her hips on my thighs, rubbing her pussy up and down my shaft. I could feel the vibrations of the toy inside her against my shaft as she rocked herself, sliding up down against the bottom of my cock, grinding her clit hard into it as she pressed me between her lips with her hands.

"Oh fuck Andy," she moaned softly as she ground herself against me. "I want you inside me again so much."

I agreed. I wanted to be inside her again as well. I reached down and pulled the pink vibrator out and started to run it around her lips. She lifted her hips up, pressing me hard between her lips. She kept lifting until her lips closed around my mushroom head, and then kept lifting until I felt the distinct entrance to her vagina. She used her fingertips to push me down and into her.

"Just a little bit. Just let me feel it in me a little bit. Just your head, okay sweetie? That wouldn't be too bad, would it?" I moved the vibrator to her clit and let it sit there, shaking against her hard little nub. "Oh fuck!" she moaned, her hips starting to lift and lower slightly, each time she lowered them she let a little more of me slide into her and her bare ass moved closer to my thighs again. She soon had more than half of my length inside her, her hips bouncing up and down against my thighs as she fucked herself on and off my hard cock. "Oh God. Ohhhhhh fuck. I'm going to come," she moaned as her legs started to tremble, her humping up and down my shaft becoming a little less coordinated.

She gasped again and her whole body stiffened. I could feel her pussy clenching and spasming around me as she climaxed. For long seconds she lay there, shuddering and trembling before her body slowly stilled. She reached down and took the vibrator from me and set it aside. She lifted her hips to pull off my cock and then settled again, this time pressing me against her lips again. "I suppose we should get you off too, now that you did me," she whispered.

She started to lift and lower her hips again, her fingers pressing against my shaft to hold me against her. "You like that? You like feeling my clit and lips on your dick. Go ahead. Let it happen. I can tell you want to come. I can tell you're close." She was right. I was very close. If she'd have kept fucking me like she was a few minutes ago I'd have already filled her with cum again. But this....this was having a very good effect as well. Up and down her wet lips moved, her clit bouncing over the sensitive spot under my head. "There you go. I can see it on your face. Let it happen. Let it all come out," she cooed softly.

"UHHHH!" I grunted as my back arched, my body trying to push my cock towards her. A gush of cum lanced up into the air, sailing all the way to her tits before it splattered onto her nude body. Again and again my body jerked and pumped strings of cum onto her, leaving a trail down her body from her tits to pussy. I sat there, my softening cock leaking down and drooling onto her pussy lips, still spread around my softening shaft.

"That's it," she cooed softly. "So nice."

"Sorry Mom," I said quietly.

"For what? For doing what we both wanted at that moment. It isn't your fault. I'm the grownup here. I let it happen... I let it happen because I wanted it to. I wanted to feel you inside me. I've been watching you and you get me so turned on, I just want to throw you down and fuck you silly. But I'm your mother, I shouldn't think such things. No, this isn't your fault sweetie. Now, we both better go get showered," she said letting go of my dick and sliding herself up on the bed to pull her pussy away from me. She climbed out of bed and bent over to pick up the little round remote she'd been laying on. "Now I find it," she said with a frown, reaching down and using it to turn off the vibrator. She walked to the master bathroom and disappeared into it. Moments later I heard the water running in the shower.

I wasn't at all sure what I was supposed to do. She didn't invite me to take a shower with her, but at the same time, she didn't say no either. It was the perfect chance to touch her everywhere. I got off the bed and followed to the bathroom and opened the door to the walk-in shower.

"I wasn't sure you'd come in or not," she whispered over the sound of the water. She pulled me closer to her and then turned us both so that the water cascaded over us both and then walked us out of the spray again. She squirted soap all over her tits and then put some on my shoulders and chest before setting the squeeze bottle back on the shelf. "Go ahead," she coaxed, intentionally standing so that the water wouldn't wash the soap off either of us. We stood in the shower for long minutes, each of us rubbing our hands all over the other, my cock once again growing hard at the stimulation of feeling her body like this and the stimulation of her hands teasing it. She finally pulled us both into the water again, rinsing us off. She reached out and turned the water off.

She stepped out of the shower and pulled a towel off the rack and began drying me. "You know. We can't ever get caught doing something like this. It would be devastating for both of us," she whispered.

"Is that your way of saying that we can't be doing anything like this again?"

"Sort of," she whispered, leaning in towards me and pressing her tits against my bare chest. "As good as it feels, it's not right. We both know that," she whispered.

"Then I guess we better make the most of it," I answered, gently pushing her back and turning her around. She got the idea and quickly bent over, resting her hands on the toilet as I stepped behind her. I rubbed my dick up and down her wet lips and then slowly pushed into her, sliding my cock into her until my thighs touched her bare ass and thighs. I held her firm round butt cheeks and started stroking in and out of her, sliding my dick fully into her before pulling back until I nearly pulled out of her.

"Oh yes. God, you feel so fucking good," she moaned as I pumped my hips to drive my cock in and out of her. We stood there, enjoying the sensations as I humped faster and faster. I looked over to the mirror over the sink and saw her tits, hanging down below her chest, flying wildly as I pounded into her. She hung her head and breathed heavily as her pussy started to clench and spasm around me, her climax coming much sooner than I'd have expected. In and out I continued to pump, the view of us fucking and the sensations of her pussy around me drove me closer and closer to climax. I felt the urgency and warmth overtake me, knowing that I couldn't stop now even if I wanted to. My body was practically on automatic as I held her hips and jammed my cock into her over and over.

"Ahhhhhh fuck!" I gasped as my body suddenly jerked, jamming my cock fully into her. I felt the surge of cum lance into her pussy as my body prepared to jerk again. Over and over my body spasmed until all the cum I had was inside my mom's pussy and I was left standing, panting, behind her, my cock shrinking in her pussy. She made no move to pull away until my cock slipped from her on it's own. Only then did she turn around and press us together, her lips pressing to mine in a long wet seductive kiss.

"Thank you," she whispered. "But you better go before your sister gets curious."

"Okay," I answered softly, slowly letting go of her. I stepped away to the bathroom door and paused, turning around to face her. "You don't suppose that you could still flash me that sexy body once in a while, do you?"

"We'll see," she whispered with a slight nod.

I hoped she would. I walked away, thinking that life had gotten both weird and interesting at the same time. I didn't know if I was going to have any more chances to fuck mom, but I knew that my sister was going to, and that didn't have to be a bad thing, did it?

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,459 Followers