All Comments on 'Step Sister's Prank Ch. 03'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Nice job. Great pathos. More than sex scenes you have a good metanarrative starting in this episode.

5 stars

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 2 years ago

That chapter was worth waiting for. Now how do we get Dad involved? Next?

Cheers

SAGE

JobewonJobewonalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic. More please.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxalmost 2 years ago

Loving this story! Although, I do have a pregnancy fetish. With the eve Albion that dad had the snip, so mom probably hasn’t needed or used any birth control, I’m hoping that mom turns up pregnant soon. And I’m really hoping that things come out into the open in a way that allows him and his sister to become a regular couple. I could see her wanting to be pregnant also, as soon as she found out that her mom is pregnant. It would definitely be a unique bonding/shared experience. and for good measure, it would be in to see the neighbor turn up pregnant for good measure too.

Perhaps Erin couple turn back up for another round too, but this time, be unable to resist feeling her fertile, unprotected pussy filled with his cum again? And maybe Vickie and Sam decide they want to have a baby too…. He could fuck both of them regularly to see which one would get pregnant first, only to have both of them turn up pregnant. Maybe then mom and sis decide to have another?

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

Andy’s getting laid left and right, hoping sooner or later somebody’s going to get pregnant!

redbaron172redbaron172almost 2 years ago

Wonder who catches who???? LOL.... this is good!!! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

TopazThornTopazThornalmost 2 years ago

This is a great story line ,can't wait for the next chapter!

Pete_83Pete_83almost 2 years ago

A great thread of a story, looking forward to the next chapter

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(8/6/2022) Nicely done. I have chapters one and two on my favorites list and now I'm adding chapter three. Please don't keep us waiting too long. Chapter four should be very interesting. Oh.., five stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done, a very good read so far. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First I love the story, now just finished Chapter 3, and on to chapter 4. I do however miss the pranking a little, it seemed because of the title it was an essential thing, but if never came back in the next chapters...

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

This gets better and better...now Dad admits to a 'sordid past' and desires that he is holding in check, barely. Andy holds the secrets, and the ability to bring them all together, with the right amount of patience and waiting for the right moment...and Tammy's help!!

On to chapter 4...ready to see where this is gonna lead...Five**5**Stars, again🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌and again🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

seasteve123seasteve1234 months ago

The extreme multi partners is where you lose me. Still a great story. Well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES