Step Sister's Prank Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sucks."

"It does. I don't want you to be that boy that knocked me up, trapped between having to marry somebody you don't love, or leaving your child without a father."

"I understand."

"Good. Just know that if there's anything about sex or women or anything of the sort, you can always come to me. I'll be happy to answer or help, but don't ask me to make love to you again, please."

"Okay. I'll do my best."

She started to get up and walk to the closed door. "I do have a question." I asked

"Sure. What is it?"

"Did you like it? What we did together?"

She stepped over to me and stood next to the bed. She undid her slacks she'd worn to work and pushed them to her thighs and then after a short pause, down her legs all the way. She stepped out of her high heels and then out of her pants. She reached under the bottom of her blouse and pulled her tiny, white lace panties down. She stepped out of them and then straightened, her pussy just peeking from under the edge of the blouse. She lifted her panties to her face and sniffed them before tossing them onto my lap. "Go ahead, smell them."

I lifted them to my face, sniffing her scent on the clearly wet crotch.

"I'd like to let you touch me and see just how wet I am. I'm like that every day when I come home from work, my mind fantasizing about undressing for you and letting you between my legs again. I'd let you touch me and feel how wet my pussy is, but I know that I'd never be able to stop you if you chose to go further. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, I think so." She nodded and bent to pick up her pants and shoes. "I think I'd still like to see you dress more sexily again. You have a good looking body. You shouldn't have to feel like you have to hide it."

"I appreciate that. But for now, it's probably better I do. "

Almost a week had passed. I hadn't seen Erin back, Tammy telling me she was still pretty pissed at me. And Vickie apparently had a new girlfriend and wasn't coming by the house as much. I was beginning to think that, other than Tammy, I'd pretty much worn out my welcome.

It was Thursday. That was my late day. It was also the day my dad didn't get home until late. So when I walked in the kitchen door and heard the humming noise, I knew exactly what it was and what to do about it. By the time I got to mom's bedroom door, all I had left on were my pants and underwear. I pushed those quickly off so I was naked and then slowly opened the door.

There mom was, sitting astride that same half barrel in front of the mirror, completely naked. Her eyes were closed and she was pulling and twisting her big nipples, clearly getting close to a climax. I walked over and stood between her and the mirror, listening to her moan my name.

I stepped toward her and let my engorged mushroom head brush her lips.

"Oh shit!" she cried in surprise, her eyes flying open. It took several seconds for her to settle on reality. I knew she had when she reached up and grasped my cock, pulling it toward her mouth. She closed her lips around it and began to slide her lips and hand along my shaft. I stood there, feeling her tongue teasing me, as she stroked on and off my shaft, getting more excited with each passing second. I tried to reach down to her tits, but they were just out of reach.

She pulled her mouth off my dick and stood up. Still holding my cock, she backed up to the bed. She didn't have far to go. When her butt bumped the bed, she let herself lean back, lifting and spreading her legs. She never let go of my cock until she had my head between her soft lips. I leaned toward her, sliding easily into her already toy-fucked pussy. I reached for her tits and grasped them, squeezing each full handful of soft flesh.

"Oh fuck yes Andy!" she moaned loudly. "Fuck my hot cunt. Make me come around you like you did last time."

Using her tits like handles I started to thrust in and out of her, pushing and pulling my cock deep inside her, both of us racing toward climax. Our bodies slapped together rhythmically, drowning out the continued hum of the vibrator on the floor behind us. In and out I plunged.

"Fuck yes. Oh god Andy. I'm coming. I'm coming on you again! Come for me sweetie. Fill me with your cum!" she cried as her body started to tremble and shudder. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes!" she cried loudly as my body bucked, jamming my dick deep inside her. I felt the first surge of my cum pump deep in her pussy.

"Fuck Elaine! What are you doing!?"

It took my mind several seconds and two more gushes of cum into her before my mind processed that mom didn't say that. In fact, it didn't come from the bed at all! It came from the open bedroom door, and the feminine voice wasn't Tammy!

"Jesus Elaine!" the voice said again, "Your son for god's sake!?"

"Oh shit!" Mom gasped, realizing that our neighbor Marlene, was standing in the doorway, watching us. She tried to push me back, my dick sliding out of her just before my next surge of cum sprayed from me, landing on mom's stomach and pubic mound.

"And you're letting him come in you?!" Marlene cried, "Jesus Elaine!" she said as she turned and walked from the door.

"Oh Jesus." Mom swore quietly as I pushed back toward her, my still coming dick leaving its remaining load on her mound and pussy. "You better.... You better go get dressed. I'll go talk to her."

"Sure. Sorry mom. I didn't mean to get us in trouble."

"Not your fault. I can't blame a boy for being a boy." she said as she pushed me back. "Go on now."

"Okay." I answered, walking from her room. I walked through the house, picking up my clothes and then went to my room, afraid that I'd just screwed everything up. No way dad wasn't going to find out about this!

I was down watching tv in the basement when Tammy got home. "Where's mom?"

"She went next door to talk to Marlene."

"Oh? No dinner?"

"Guess not," I answered, looking at my watch. It was nearly seven. Mom had been over at Marlene's for over an hour. I wondered if that was good or bad.

"That's kinda unusual." Tammy said, dropping onto the sofa next to me, "Think we should order some pizza or something?"

"Probably a good idea."

"You don't think she'll be back soon?"

"Dunno. Depends on what Marlene says."

"About what?" she asked as she picked up her phone to open the pizza store app.

"About mom and me having sex."

"Okay... tell me the whole thing!" She said excitedly, turning on the sofa to face me, "I mean mom told me she was trying not to do that anymore."

"Well, when I got home, she was in her room riding that thing and I couldn't resist. I got undressed and walked in on her. She sucked my cock while she was riding it and then got off and pulled me to the bed. Of course I fucked her. That's what we both wanted anyway. Well, I guess I left the bedroom door open. Marlene walked in on us just as we were coming."

"Shit. That's not good."

"Nope. I'm figuring dads gonna find out his time. He'll kill me. Maybe both of us."

"Maybe he won't find out." Tammy said after several quiet seconds, making me look at her curiously. "I mean, don't you find it suspicious that Marlene walked just as you two were climaxing? Kinda suspicious timing isn't it?"

"I dunno. I guess so. What? You think she was watching? But she sounded appalled that we were screwing and even more when she realized I was coming in mom."

"I'd bet money she was watching. Don't know how long, but I bet she was and either she came before you did, or she was frustrated that the show was going to be over before she could come. I mean she couldn't just sneak away, right?"

"Yeah. I suppose so." I agreed. "I didn't think of it that way."

"That's because you're not a woman. A woman would have trouble watching her friend get herself in trouble, even if it did turn her on to watch. No, I think she watched, maybe the whole thing. At least enough to get off herself, and then she waited until mom came before she busted up the party."

"You think so?"

"Pretty sure. How did she look? Clothes not all in place? Face flushed? A little breathless? Nipples poking out?"

"Well, now that you mention it, she did look a little flushed. I thought it was being angry, but her shirt wasn't tucked all the way into her slacks and her nipples sure were showing through the t-shirt."

"There you go. I'll bet she was standing outside the door playing with herself."

"Why? I mean, she could have just walked in."

"You mean like you did to me and Erin? How'd that work out for you?"

"Not so hot."

"Answered your own question. Now I'm hungry. Supreme?" she asked, lifting her phone again.

Mom showed up before the pizza and Tammy headed to her room to give us privacy, but I think only because mom asked her to. I'm sure she would have preferred to stay and listen.

"I don't think Marlene will say anything."

"No?"

"No we had a pretty long talk."

"Yeah. Hour and a half."

"It's complicated. She and Henry aren't doing so hot in the bedroom department."

"Explains why she watched then."

"How do you know she watched?"

"Actually, Tammy helped me put the clues together. The timing of her intrusion, the open bedroom door, her shirt not tucked in all the way, like she did it in a hurry, and her nipples. I could see them right though her shirt. Now that I think about it, it didn't look like she had a bra on at all from the front, but when she left i could see the straps."

Mom took a deep breath. "She did watch. She even saw you undressing. At first she just thought you were spying on me and going to whack off outside my room. Kinda got her turned on watching you. Then you walked into my room. She snuck over and saw what I was doing, riding my toy and sucking your cock. Then she saw us move to the bed. The rest you know. About the bra? You're right. She had on a front clasp and once she had it open to get to her boobs she couldn't get it clasped back fast enough and just left it open. She didn't think you'd noticed. Or at least she hoped you didn't."

"Okay. So she watched. I guess I can live with that. But she's not going to tell?"

"No. But I need a favor from you. I need you to stay at school tomorrow afternoon."

"Sure. I guess I can. Why?"

"I'm going to show her how to use my toy."

"You are?"

"Now don't get any ideas. I'm doing it because she and her husband are having problems, not to give you a chance to see her naked or anything. She can't keep one at home, so I said she could come use mine during the day."

"I guess it won't matter, you two sharing pussy juice on the toy, since you already did." Tammy said from the doorway.

"How long have you been standing there?" Mom asked testily.

"Long enough." Tammy answered as she walked in, "You did more than talk, didn't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you and Marlene did more than talk. Right? Not that I'm judging. I enjoy licking pussy as much as I like getting it licked. It's pretty obvious to me that you've been between someone's legs. I guess she's a squirter?" Tammy asked, looking at mom. She shrugged when she got no answer. "Part of your hair is still wet from taking a shower to wash the pussy smell off, without looking like you took a shower. Anyway, I just came down to tell you pizza's here." Tammy said before turning to walk back upstairs.

"That true? You two... you know?"

"It's not something I do often, but yes. We did...you know."

"Would have loved to see that."

"I bet you would have. Now let's go eat, since your sister went to all the trouble to make dinner."

"Mom. It's delivery!"

"I know." she said with a smile as she stood up and held a hand out for me. "Marlene also said I should go back to wearing what I used to. Changing what I wear is a giveaway to your father that something is going on. So you're going to get your wish."

"Cool!" I answered as I followed her out of the basement den.

It was Friday. If mom hadn't said anything I probably would have stayed on campus till four or so. She had to know that I'd come home early just to catch them. Mom always got off at 2 on Friday, so when I got out of class at a quarter till three I beat feet for home. I walked in, making as little noise as I could. I was encouraged to hear the vibration of mom's sex toy as soon as I walked in. I took off my shoes, snuck to her bedroom door, quietly turned the knob, and opened the door an inch or two. I wasn't disappointed at the sight. Both of them were completely naked, Marlene sitting astraddle mom's toy, mom on her hands and knees sucking one of Marlene's nipples. Mom's ass was pointed toward the door, practically inviting me to walk in and fuck her. Her body blocked much of my view of Marlene, but I could see enough. Her breasts were quite a bit smaller than mom's, but otherwise her slightly younger body was pretty damn hot looking. As I watched through the crack in the door, I undressed myself, freeing my cock. I stood stroking it, my attention split between my mom's exposed pussy and Marlene's naked body. Marlene was facing me, but her eyes were closed as she drew closer and closer to climax.

I stroked my raging hardon, sliding my hand along its length, drawing my precum down my length as I did.

"Oh fuck!" Marlene gasped as her orgasm pushed to its climax, the vibrating cock deep inside her and the little, soft, bristly patch in front of it pressing between her lips to stimulate her clit. Her whole body shuddered and trembled as she sat on it, climaxing. Mom pulled from Marlene's nipple and sat back on her knees, giving me a clear view of Marlene's naked body from neck to knees. She had a significant amount of inner labia protruding from her firm looking lips, partly hidden by the curly, brown hair around them. Her lips were spread around the fake vibrating cock, her body leaning forward to drive that little patch of short fingers up toward her clit. Her tits were indeed smaller than mom's, maybe half as big, with fairly small, pink, puckered areola surrounding her small, erect nipples.

She opened her eyes as her climax started to fade, her eyes growing wide, her arms pulling up to cross over her exposed boobs. I could see her unsuccessfully trying to squeeze her legs together to hide her pussy, the sex toy preventing her from really hiding anything. "Andy!" she whispered, "Andy's at the door."

"I know." Mom said as she stood up, "Might as well come all the way in." she said, opening the door further. She reached for my arm and pulled me in, pushing the door closed behind me. "I'm sure you were enjoying the show, including my bare pussy. How about you make me come while Marlene watches again. This time she doesn't have to peek around the corner."

"You want me to..."

"Fuck me. We both know we want it. No pretending we're trying not to. Fuck me like you fucked Vickie up in your sister's room." she said as she knelt down again. She lowered herself to all fours, facing the mirror, her butt in front of Marlene. "Come on. Dad will be home soon."

"Uh, yeah." I whispered, dropping to my knees behind her. I shifted to kneel between her legs and rubbed my mushroom head up and down her wet slit.

"You knew he'd come home and catch us." Marlene said accusingly as she stared at my cock sliding slowly into mom.

"I did exactly what you wanted me to do. I asked him to stay at school so we could do this."

"But you knew he wouldn't." Marlene said as mom groaned from deep within as my shaft pushed all the way to her cervix.

"I didn't KNOW, but if I was a guy I'd sure as hell have tried to watch." Mom moaned as I started to slide in and out of her. Her big tits hung down below her, swinging in circles as I pumped my hips, pushing my rock-hard shaft in and out. Each stroke my thighs smacked against mom's bare ass, making a muted, slapping sound. Marlene gave up on covering her tits, and leaned slightly toward me using the front edge of the barrel for support. Her arms pressed her tits together, making her hard nipples push toward me as the toy vibrated itself against her clit.

In and out I thrust, drawing gasps and moans of pleasure from mom. Marlene reached for one of my arms, pulling it toward her. She slid her hand to mine and pulled it to one tit, inviting me to play with her breast while I fucked mom right in front of her.

"Oh god Andy. You're going to make me come! Ohhhh shit yes! Ohhhhhhhhh. Andyyyyyyy!" Mom cried as she started to tremble and shudder. I could feel her pussy clenching around my stroking shaft as she came. In and out I slipped, pushing my own climax closer with each stroke.

Suddenly, mom pulled off my dick. She stood up and stepped to Marlene. "Your turn."

"I can't! I can't do that."

"You can...if you want to. You know you want to feel it." Mom said, reaching down to take the control away from Marlene. She turned the toy off and then pulled on one of Marlene's hands. "Just let him put it in and I'll make you climax around him."

"Just put it in and hold it there?" she asked.

"For as long as you want him to."

"Okay. Just for a second." Marlene said as mom moved her to the foot of the bed. Mom lay her back with her butt on the edge just like we'd done the day before. I followed and stood between Marlene's legs as I lifted both up.

"Here." Mom cooed softly as she guided my cock to Marlene's pussy. She settled my head between her splayed lips, nestling me right into her gaping vaginal entrance. She let go of me as I started to slide into her. "I'll be right back." Mom said as she crawled up the bed. She dug in the nightstand drawer for a few moments and then crawled back. By then, I was pushed fully into Marlene, moving my cock in and out very slightly, unable to hold myself still inside her, my excited cock demanding that I start pumping in and out of her.

"Oh fuck!" Marlene gasped as mom pressed a tiny vibrator between her lips, pressing it against her clit. "Oh my god...oh my god...oh my god." Marlene gasped over and over as mom worked the tiny clit vibrator around Marlene's clit. Her hips started to buck up and down, Marlene using her legs in my hands as leverage.

I didn't have to stroke myself in and out of her, she was doing that just fine by herself. Each time she lifted she pulled off of me a couple inches, sliding me quickly back in when she thrust her hips down. As much as I wanted to hold still, her motions were pushing me toward climax, and my body was insisting that I stroke as well.

Within a few short minutes any pretense of me not fucking her was lost. The two of us moved together, our combined motion pulling and pushing me in and out nearly my full length. "Oh god I'm coming. I'm coming!" she mumbled over and over, her pussy clenching and spasming around me. It was more than my young, overexcited cock could take. With a grunt, I jammed into her spasming pussy, my cock surging as a huge gush of cum pumped deep inside her.

"OH FUCK!" Marlene cried in ecstasy as she felt me emptying shot after powerful shot into her. I stood there, panting, between her legs, letting my cock ooze the remaining cum into her while mom moved to straddle her. Mom wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her lips to mine in a long slow, wet kiss. Her soft tits and hard nipples pressed against my heaving chest, rubbing our nipples tighter as we kissed.

"You better kiss her too." Mom whispered as she finally pulled her face away from mine and swung her leg back over Marlene so she was kneeling next to her instead of over her. I let go of Marlene's legs and reached a hand out to help her to sit up. I pulled her hands and helped her stand, wrapping my arms around her waist. We pressed our lips and bodies together, Marlene tentative at first, and then with growing lust and passion as the seconds passed.

"Wow." Marlene said breathlessly as we broke the nearly two minute embrace,. "He's a good kisser too,"