Step Sister's Prank Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I take it you were."

"I was. Apparently I'd managed to get her pregnant accidentally several days before that. It was the one time the condom had failed on us and fortunately, you were the result."

"That's a good thing."

"Yeah. But your mom, once we got past the trauma of nine months of not knowing, she wanted to make sure it never happened again. You see, she wanted to keep doing the swapping thing. She liked it. She decided that she liked taking multiple guys at once. I didn't much like seeing her do it, but I kind of liked what it left me with: multiple women at the same time. I had a lot of different women I had access to have sex with, and to be honest, I'm not the biggest in the barn, but I'm not bad and I know how to use it. Anyway. You don't really need to know my sexual perversions. To make sure it never happened again, we both decided that one was enough and she had her tubes tied and I had a vasectomy. That way we could have all the sex we wanted without worrying."

"I guess that explains why I'm an only child."

"It does. When I met Elaine, I put that life aside. She'd probably be mortified if she knew that I liked that kind of sex, probably end up divorced. So I hide the fact that was ever that way. When I saw you down there today, doing what I did so many times, I couldn't help but watch, and wish. Anyway, I don't know what your plans are, but there are a lot of choices out there for birth control and for things if something goes wrong. I'm not saying you should go get cut, but if you're going to head down that path with multiple partners, unprotected like today, you might want to think about the ramifications. I'd hate to see you end up having to deal with a family out of requirement instead of love." he said, "Darn, my beer is empty. Want another?"

"No, this one is fine." I said lifting the bottle that I'd barely drunk from. He walked to the garage and came back.

"I think that girl Sam wants more sex." he said with a chuckle as he sat back down with another bottle.

"yeah?"

"Well, she was playing with your dick all through dinner, what do you think?"

"Probably right,"

"And those tits. Damn! I wouldn't mind getting hold of that pair either. At least they all went braless at dinner. Been a long time since I've had a chance to see that many nipples. Wonder if you could get them to take their shirts off and give us a show?"

"I think mom might object, especially with Tammy."

"Elaine? I love her dearly, but she can be a little stuck up about sex. She's a real dynamo in bed. Sometimes I can't give her enough. Don't tell her I know, but she has this toy in the closet. She uses it when I'm not around. She thinks I don't know it's there. She hides it under a folded blanket. One of these days I'm gonna have to try and catch her using it, just to see what she looks like doing it. But so far, I haven't been able to get her to even think about having sex outside the bedroom. I suggested we skinny dip out here one night and all she did was get up and walk off to the bedroom. I guess she thinks it's inappropriate to let someone else see her naked body. I'd hate to think what she'd think of me if I suggested we have sex with another couple."

"You might be surprised." I mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing. Just thinking to myself." I answered him as we sat and looked out at the yard.

"You know, you when summer comes, maybe you can get Sam to come back over and go skinny dipping. Wouldn't mind seeing those tits again. Damn. Those looked so hot swinging around while you were having sex with her." he said quietly, "Hell, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on em either, but THAT ain't gonna happen."

"Maybe." I answered, thinking about how screwed up this all was. Both of them had done things in the past that they liked but thought the other would think they were horrible people for, and I was caught in the middle. I couldn't tell either one about the other without breaking my promise. Though I was tempted to, they trusted me to keep their secret. What in the hell was I going to do? I sat staring across the yard, thinking about how I could arrange things so that they discovered each other's secret without me telling them. Yeah. That was what I needed to do. I needed to find a way to have them find out on their own. But how? And how to keep from Tammy that her dad wasn't her dad, or why who she thought her dad was left her mom! THAT was something her mom needed to tell her, not me. No, the next few weeks could be very difficult.