Step Sister's Prank Ch. 04

Story Info
Adam's caught in the middle and looking for a solution.
12.9k words
4.8
25.9k
47

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,443 Followers

Author's note: This is a continuation of the step sisters prank series. It assumes you already are familiar with the previously introduced characters.

all characters in this work are at least 18 years of age and no under age characters are involved in any sexual acts.

The beautiful, warm day was quickly turning chilly as the sun slipped over the horizon. That was to be expected for the beginning of April. Having had the daytime temps soar well above the projected sixty-five was a pleasant surprise and made the quick, playful tryst with Vickie, Sam, and Tammy behind the pool even more pleasurable. I kind of liked being naked outside with them. I might even try to do something like that again when it warmed up again.

Having dad see us was also an unexpected surprise, though I wouldn't say a pleasant one. Tammy and I had been having sex since Valentine's Day, trying to hide it from dad on the belief that he'd go ballistic, only to find out he already knew. You'd think that would make life easier, with both parents knowing. Too bad the little talk dad gave me did just the opposite. He still thought mom didn't know and that we should keep it that way. Mom thought dad didn't know and we should keep it that way. Only problem was, I couldn't tell either of them that the other knew without spilling the secrets they both swore me to.

"Was it bad?" Mom asked as she stepped up behind me on the patio, dad having already gone back inside.

What to say that wouldn't give things away? "Could have been worse," I answered evasively.

"What was he upset with you about?"

"He um... he saw Sam and Vickie and I behind the pool while he was working on the bathroom window."

"Oh my! Did he see Tammy?"

"He did."

"That explains it."

"What's that?"

"When he came in, I asked what was going on. He just said it was between the two of you and it was taken care of. I hope whatever punishment he gave you wasn't too bad."

"Could have been a lot worse," I said quietly.

She patted my shoulder. "I'm sorry. Anything I can do to help?"

"I don't think so, unless you wanna take off your clothes and have sex."

"I don't think we can be doing that anymore. Especially if he's seen you and Tammy together."

"Well, he didn't see us having sex, but he did see me having sex with Sam."

"Well, that's one good thing," she answered, "Let me know if there's anything I can do, besides ride that sexy cock of yours!" she said as she gave my shoulder a squeeze before walking back into the house.

I didn't stay out much longer. It was getting chilly and I wasn't dressed for it. I headed in and went to the family room in the basement. Vickie and Sam were still there, braless, talking animatedly with Tammy about something or other. Dad was down there as well, watching some kind of action movie. Knowing what I knew now, it wasn't hard for me to pick out how little he was focused on the tv and how much attention he was paying to Sam's wiggling tits. I flopped onto the sofa and Sam immediately moved to sit next to me, her hip and leg pressed against mine.

"You know, we ought to play something," Sam suggested to the room.

"Like what?" Tammy asked as mom walked into the room.

"Maybe that card game?"

"Sam! No!" Tammy shot back.

"Sure. I dare you!"

"Here?"

"Right here! There's four of us so it's even teams."

"In front of mom and dad?"

My ears perked up at that. What about a card game that she wouldn't want to play in front of mom and dad?

"You ought to get them to play too!"

"Ohh god Sam. You are soooo bad!" Vickie said.

"How about it mister C? You and Mrs C wanna play cards with us?" Sam asked as if Tammy hadn't batted an eye at the suggestion.

"We don't even know what you're playing," Dad answered her, having difficulty keeping his eyes up at her face. I doubted she missed where he was looking as they talked.

"It's kind of like rummy. We'll teach you!" Sam said with a huge grin, "Andy can be my partner and you and Mrs C can be partners."

I looked at Tammy's face, wondering why she had a horrified look while Vickie was grinning like the cat who ate the canary.

"I guess we could," my dad answered.

"Cool. Tammy, wanna get some cards?"

"This is a bad idea!" Tammy hissed at Vickie as she got up. Vickie and Sam move the coffee table to make a big, clear space on the floor. "Okay. So you want to sit with your partner across from you and we alternate," Sam said, sitting down on the carpet, "Andy you there. Mrs c next to him, mister c next to me and Tammy and Vickie between them." We all settled on the floor as Sam started shuffling the deck of cards Tammy got. "So the rules are simple. Everyone gets five cards. You have to draw one card and then discard one card every turn, unless you have less than five cards, then you don't need to discard. You can pick from the discard pile or the deck," Sam said as she started dealing the cards, "The goal is for you and your partner to collect sets of four cards to lay down. The game ends one of three ways. The first team to lay three sets of four ends the game, or if there are no more cards left to play the game ends, or if someone lays the four aces, the game ends, even if that's their only set. When the deck is used up we shuffle the discard stack and flip them over. There's some strategy though. You don't want to end up with aces or the royalty of hearts in your hand at the end. I'll explain why after the end of the first game. Ready?" Sam asked with a wicked little grin as she set the remaining deck in the middle of the circle and flipped the first card over.

We went around the circle drawing and laying cards in surprisingly quick succession, occasionally someone laying down a set of four of something. I'd managed to lay a set of sixes, with Sam dropping a set of threes. I kept seeing the hearts being discarded as well as aces. As the pile in the middle grew lower and lower, it became obvious that someone was going to have to start holding face cards and aces. I opted for the queens and was almost ready to drop a set of them when Tammy dropped the kings, ending the game.

"Okay, game over. So now we have to assess the penalties," Sam said trying to suppress a wide grin. "Lay your cards down so everyone can see. Mrs C, you have a black ace so you have to take off one piece of clothing below the waist. I got stuck with an ace of hearts so I have to lose something above the waist. You can take anything you want off, but whatever you take off stays off. For instance, I could take my bra off, but I'd have to do it without taking my shirt off or my shirt would have to stay off too." Sam quickly pulled her shirt up and off, exposing her bare tits. "Unfortunately, I don't have a bra on!" she said, looking at me with a grin, "Does anyone have the jack or queen of hearts?"

"I have the queen," I answered.

"Oh nice. So, the winner was Tammy because she laid the last set. If you had the jack you'd have to play with her boobs and pussy with your fingers for two minutes. If you had the king you'd have to stick your dick in her for two minutes, but since you have the queen, you have to lick her pussy for the two minutes."

"Whoah! Wait a second!" Dad said quickly, "Are you saying that if I'd have had the king of hearts I'd have had to..."

"Yep. Stick your dick in her any way she wants it," Sam answered with a grin, "Of course if you'd have won then it would be her stroking, sucking or fucking you!"

"I'm not sure we should be playing this!" my dad protested quickly, looking around the small group but quickly looking back at the bare boobs Sam was displaying.

"Come on, mister C. I saw you watching us from the window. You didn't have any trouble standing up there jacking off while you watched us, least you can do is give us a chance. Right Mrs C?"

"I...um...I suppose so," Mom replied hesitantly.

"But I wasn't..." Dad started to protest.

"Really Mister C? You really want to say you weren't standing up there jacking off watching us play?" Sam asked quickly with a frown. She looked back at me and the smile returned. "So Andy, queen of hearts. Tammy, you don't have to strip, but you have to give him enough access to do the job. Position is your choice as the winner."

"Wait. What happens if more than one hearts card is left in play?" Mom asked.

"Whoever wins that hand is lucky!"

"Wait a second. What if the winner is like a guy and I'm holding one of those cards?" Dad asked while Tammy was stepping over to me.

"That's why we have partners," Sam said with a grin, as if that explained it all.

"So, Andy wins and I have the king..."

"Andy gets to do the honors with your partner," Sam said as Tammy bent over in front of me, pushing her shorts and underwear down to her knees. She pushed her ass at me and I held her hips and licked up her slit like I had so many times before, teasing between her sexy lips, searching for her hard, little clit.

"So, that means he'd be sticking his dick in my wife?" Dad asked while I was licking Tammy.

"Sure. But there are lots of ways that could happen. She could be holding the king and he was winner, or he could be holding the king if she was the winner. Kinda fun isn't it? Never know who you'll be touching, licking or fucking!"

Two minutes ended much too quickly. I decided that holding the queen of hearts wasn't all that bad.

The next hand Sam won, I was holding the ace of spades and mom was holding the ace of clubs. We both stood up and took our pants off. Leaving me in a t-shirt and briefs and mom in just a sexy little pair of bikini panties below her t-shirt. Dad was holding the jack of hearts along with both black jacks.

"Okay. Stand up," Sam commanded him. Once he stood, she turned her back to him and stepped back, pulling his hands around her. She pressed one to her left breast and pushed his left hand down into her shorts. "Someone, time us," she whispered as she closed her eyes and let his hands tease her, his right hand playing with one nipple and then the other right out in the open. I could see his left hand moving in her shorts and could picture his fingers playing between her lips. He'd wanted to see or touch her tits, so this was probably far more than he expected and the look on his face showed just how much he was enjoying it. When the two minutes were up, she moved away revealing dad's bulging crotch that had been pressed to her shorts covered butt.

The next hand, Sam won again, laying the third of our three sets. This time I didn't have anything bad in my hand, though dad had a black ace and Tammy had a red ace. Dad took off his jeans and Tammy pulled off her shirt. Mom was holding the king of hearts, and I wondered from the smirk on her face just how long she'd been holding it, probably hopping either Sam or I would win.

She didn't have to work to get me hard, watching Sam's bare tits and being treated to Tammy losing her shirt had done the job. Mom stepped over to me and squatted down facing me. She pulled my briefs to my knees without me having to get up, with a little help from Sam sitting next to me. She stepped over me and squatted over my rock hard cock. She looked down between her legs as she pulled the crotch of her panties aside with one hand and rubbed my head around her wet lips with the other. She took her time spreading her juices around my head and then, shifting her gaze to my face, slowly lowered herself down, sinking me deep inside her very wet pussy.

"Time starts when he's all the way inside you," Sam said as mom looked lustfully at me. While the game was clearly not something most kids would play with their parents, it gave mom an opportunity to get me into her pussy right in front of dad. No hiding, no lying. She slid about half way down my shaft and then started sliding up and down, working me deeper and deeper into her until, fully lubricated, she was able to push down on me until her ass pressed to my thighs. This morning if this had happened I'd have been waiting for dad to go ballistic, but now it was pretty obvious to me that he was more turned on watching her than upset his wife was fucking her step son.

Two minutes went way too fast. We both wanted to keep going. "Sam? What happens if a guy...you know?" I asked a little breathlessly.

She giggled. "If a guy you know? Too bashful to say 'cum in my pussy'?"

"Okay. What happens if a guy can't keep from coming?" Dad asked.

"Penalty box," she said.

"Penalty box?"

"He has to lay completely naked and lick his cum from her pussy while all the other girls tease him until he's hard again!"

"Oh, I see," was all I could say, not sure how I felt about that. I'd have no problem licking any of their pussies, but licking my cum from them? I wasn't so sure I'd enjoy that.

The next few hands saw Tammy lose her pants and underwear, Sam lost her shorts and Vickie lost her shirt. Mom was naked except for her bra and dad was in just his briefs. I got to watch Vickie lick Sam's pussy, Tammy rub all over Vickie and on the last hand ride my cock just like mom had done.

This hand, I was stuck with the jack and dad was stuck with the king while Tammy won.

The two minutes feeling up Tammy went quickly, Tammy opting to lose the little lace bra she had on, just to make it easy. She sat on my lap with her back to my chest, letting me tease her tits with one hand, her legs spread wide while I fingered her pussy. I could see dad staring at her wet pussy as my fingers stroked between her lips. When they called time, Tammy reluctantly climbed from my lap and moved toward dad. The next two minutes were going to be more interesting. Dad looked up at Tammy as she stood in front of him. The look was a mixture of lust and nervousness. Tammy looked just as nervous as she stood there, her already teased pussy sopping wet and smelling excited. His face was only inches from her pussy as she stepped over his lap, and for a moment I thought he was going to pull her to his face and lick her. She squatted down and used one hand to guide his cock to her pussy. I watched his face as she sank down on him, his look one of pure ecstasy. She started to bounce up and down on him, his cock teasing her excitement even closer to climax. Her bare ass slapped rhythmically on his lap, only her moans of impending climax louder. Her tits flopped and bounced wildly in front of his face until he reached up between them and captured both big, soft orbs. He aimed one at his mouth and sucked the nipple in, making her loans grow even louder. She slammed herself down his dick hard with each stroke, gasping as his long tool hit the end of her vagina. Until that is....

"Oh god," Dad gasped, "Oh shit no!"

"Oh fuck!" Tammy cried as her orgasm hit its pinnacle and she started to climax around his cock while she continued to bounce on him. I knew from experience exactly what he had to be feeling. Her already tight pussy growing tighter as she spasmed around his shaft, her pussy slick with her copious cum. It'd frequently pushed me over the edge with her. I saw his body spasm and jerk as he came inside his stepdaughter, the look on his face one of surprise and horror.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry honey!" he panted as the two sat, climaxing together in front of everyone.

"Looks like penalty box for those two," Sam said, "One thing I failed to mention about that. The guys not in the penalty box have free access to any exposed pussy."

Mom looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

Dad suddenly rolled Tammy off his lap, letting go when she was lying on the floor on her back. He pulled his shrinking dick from her pussy and stood up, his cum leaking from her pussy and from his softening dick. He stood over her for a few moments, a long streamer of his cum leaking from his head and reaching toward the floor before he turned abruptly to leave the room.

"Tom?" Mom called, getting up to follow.

"This was wrong. We shouldn't have done this!" he growled angrily as he headed to the stairs. I couldn't hear what mom said, but his reply was plenty plain as he paused on the basement stairs. "No! I don't want to talk about it. There's nothing to talk about! I should have known better! You should have known better. Fucking our own kids for gods sake? What were we thinking?" And then I heard him head up the stairs and slam the door.

"What was that all about?" Sam asked, "I thought we were all having a good time?"

"We were. Maybe too good?" I answered, disappointed that this impromptu card game didn't solve my problem. I mean, I couldn't have planned it better. Dad getting to watch girls undress and then having sex with them? It was perfect for what he liked. Mom got to undress in front of me, out in the open and then sit on my dick, that played right into what she liked. Not as much as dad, but the whole thing certainly opened up the opportunity for the two of them to talk it out, but that didn't sound like it was going to happen. I was going to have to find a different way to get it out in the open. I just didn't know what.

"What's that mean? Too good of a time?" Tammy asked.

"Nothing." I said as I got up from the floor. I picked up my clothes and then looked at Sam and Vickie. "Thanks, for outside and for the card game. Both were fun. Maybe we can play again."

"You don't want to stay and keep playing?" Vickie asked, "I haven't had a chance to rid that sexy cock yet!"

"Another time. I just can't right now. Kind of lost the mood," I said as I started for the stairs.

"What got into him?" I heard Vickie ask, "Never known him to turn down sex."

"Dunno. Something's bothering him. I can tell. I'll talk to him later," Tammy answered before I got far enough away to not hear any more.

I felt her slip into bed with me, the soft warmth of her breasts and the hardness of her nipples against my back letting me know she was naked. Not unexpected, she usually was when she joined me. She spooned against me and wrapped an arm around me, hugging it to my chest. "You okay?" she whispered in the dark, her lips inches from my ear. She pressed her cheek to my head and gently, caringly kissed my earlobe.

"I think so."

"What happened? Was it mom and dad? Are you...are we in trouble?"

"No we aren't, but I'm not so sure about mom and dad."

"What do you mean?"

"You know mom knows we're screwing. But she's afraid what'd happen if dad found out. Turns out dad knows, has for a while, but he's afraid of what'd happen if mom found out."

"Hell, that's easy to fix. We tell them."

"We can't. It'd open a huge can of worms I don't know if they can deal with. It could break them up."

"What do you mean? Break them up how?"

"I can't tell you."

"You can't tell me what you mean?"

"Not without breaking a promise to both of them and dumping that can of worms out on the floor."

"You and worms. Can't you just tell me what It is?"

"Would you ever tell someone a secret your friend entrusted you with?"

"Of course not! But what does that have to do with this?"

I rolled over in her arms to face her.

"Let's say a new girl moved in next door and you became friends. After a while you heard a story about her. Where she lived before, the mean girls in the school stripped her and tied her to a pipe in the boy's locker room showers so when the football team came in from practice they found her, naked, tied up and unable to defend herself. What if several of the players fondled and even fucked her before the coach found out and put an end to it.

Pretty soon the whole school would know what happened and the mean girls would try to throw the blame on her, saying she didn't struggle because she asked them to because she liked being fucked by multiple guys while tied up.

So you ask her about it. Did it really happen? She swears you to secrecy and then admits it did happen, and while she did try and fight them off at first, with her hands tied to the spigot over her head, and being gagged, there wasn't much she could do. But she admitted that the more it went on, the more she realized she DID like it. But there was no way she could ever say that because then everyone would blame her for what happened instead of the mean girls.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,443 Followers