Step Sister's Prank Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nooooooo!" she moaned loudly as I pulled my face from between her legs. I started kissing up her curl covered mound as I unwrapped my arms from around her.

I kissed slowly up her body, finding her soft breasts and rock hard nipples. I paused to lick and kiss and suck each one. I knew how excited we both were, how ready I'd gotten her. Neither of us wanted to be denied what we knew was coming next, though I doubted she knew how different the sensations of having a real dick inside would feel. I kissed up her chest to her neck as I brought my hardon up to touch her lips. I shifted my weight so I could reach between us. I found my hardon and moved it up and down, sliding my head between her inner lips, collecting her slick juices on my head. I felt for that perfect spot, her hips rolling and trying to push toward me involuntary when my head nestled into her vaginal opening.

"Oh my god," she moaned softly as I pushed a couple inches into her. I shifted weight again, holding myself up over her as I started to move in little, short strokes, pulling out enough to draw more of her slick juices to her lips and then back in again to use them to lubricate my shaft. It took nearly a dozen such strokes before I felt the smoothness of my stroke being fully lubricated. In and out I started to stroke, pushing in until my head banged gently against her cervix and the end of her vagina, and the crook at the base of my cock smashed into her clit. In and out I stoked, Jenny lifting and rocking her hips in time with my stokes. Her moans grew louder with each passing minute and her body started to tremble. I knew she was almost there, as was I.

"Oh Andy! Wait," she gasped moments before her pussy clenched around me. The change in tightness was enough and only a few strokes later my body spasmed as well, jamming me hard into her. I felt a gush of cum lance into her depths. "Ohhh god," she gasped as she felt it too. Half a dozen times I felt my cum surge into her. She shifted her feet and wrapped her legs around mine to keep me from pulling my still twitching dick from deep in her pussy, holding us tightly together while the last of my cum drained into her hot, wet pussy.

"You okay?" I whispered, lowering myself to my elbows so our chests brushed each other as I panted for breath, my face hovering inches above hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled our faces together. We shared a long, wet kiss that left me even more breathless.

"I'm so okay." She smiled at me. "That was so perfect."

"I felt like right before we came you were trying to get me to stop?"

"I was, but i changed my mind."

"About what?"

"About letting you come inside me." I looked at her curiously. "Please don't be upset with me. I didn't plan this. I didn't even think about it until I was looking at you in church. I was praying for some direction in my life. Since I left I haven't felt connected. I've kind of been floating along, waiting for life to show me the path it has for me, but never quite finding anything that felt right. That's why I'm home. I wanted to talk to mom, in person kind of talk."

"Okay," I said, not sure what to say.

"Then I saw you this morning. I saw you looking at me. All those things I felt for you when we were dating all came bubbling up inside. I suddenly realized that the direction I'd been looking for was right here the whole time."

"I still don't understand."

"Andy. I wasn't planning this. This was spur of the moment."

"So?"

"Andy. I'm a virgin, well, I was. I haven't been taking anything because I haven't been having sex."

I suddenly understood. "And you wanted to stop me from coming inside you because."

She nodded. "But I changed my mind. Suddenly it felt right. What I was looking for, that path that never seemed to show itself, in those few seconds I knew that I was on it all the time. It was going east that was off the path. All of a sudden, I wanted to feel us climax as one, sharing the one thing we never did when we were dating. I wanted to feel us together that way, the one way no guy had ever been with me. Not only with you in me like you were, but with you sharing part of yourself that I'd carry inside me."

"But getting you pregnant

"I don't think it'll happen. I just finished my period a few days ago, so it's probably fine. I'll get started on something. Mom and I talked about an IUD yesterday. Not sure why, but she felt it was time for me to do something. I guess she knew me better than I knew myself."

"This is all kind of sudden for me."

"For me too. I don't want you to think I'm trying to force you or trap you into something you don't want. I don't want you to have to change your life. Mom saw me looking at you in church. On the way home she told me that I gave up any right to expect anything when I broke up with you to go find the world. If I wanted you back I was going to have to earn you back, and that included accepting that your life is different now than when I left and different than if I hadn't left. I'm not part of that life any longer and if I want you, I'd have to find a way to be part of the life you have now, not the one I imagine it would be if I hadn't left. I know you're having sex with more than one girl. Sometimes more than one at a time. I'm good with that. I don't want you to change that because I want back in. All I ask is that you include me and give me a chance to be part of your life again. We'll just have to see what happens after that."

"Massachusetts is a long way away."

"I was already thinking about changing schools and coming home. Now I have a better reason to."

"You're really sure that's what you want? I mean, my life isn't exactly figured out."

She chuckled and tried to roll us over. We got half way and both of us started laughing at the failed attempt. I finished rolling us so she was lying on top of me, her soft tits pressed to my chest. She stopped laughing and looked at me seriously. "It's okay. I already figured it out. It won't last forever."

"Figured what out?"

"That you and Tammy are lovers."

I looked at her in shock. "She told you?"

"She didn't have to. I could see how every time your name was mentioned she'd glance over at you with that look. How long have you two been sleeping together?"

"Since she played a prank on me on Valentine's Day. She and her friend dumped pink powder and paper hearts on me in the shower. Later on, I found her blindfolded and tied to her bed naked. So I was teasing her with the toys they had out when her friend."

"Vickie?"

"Yeah. When Vickie came back, she had me put my dick into Tammy, letting her think it was Vickie with a strap-on."

"Did Vickie fuck you too?"

"Yeah."

She grinned. "Did I ever tell you you're gullible?"

"What'd you mean?"

"It was a setup. Vickie set you up sweetie. Set you up so they'd both get your cock!"

"She's never admitted it, but I suspected it. The whole thing was Vickie's idea, right down to catching me in the shower."

"And the three of you have been having sex ever since?"

"Yeah."

"Do your parents know?"

"We'll. Sort of. It's complicated. Both of them know, but neither knows the other knows and thinks if they did that they'd be upset."

"You're right. It is complicated. Why not just tell them both?"

"Hence my prayers this morning. You see, they've both confided in me with something from their past because Tammy and I are sleeping together. But neither one knows this thing about the other and both made me promise not to tell anyone."

"And this thing? It's about sex, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"And thinking about it turns you on?"

"Why do you say that?"

"Cuz your dick is hard again and poking me between the legs."

"Sorry," I whispered.

"Don't be. I don't mind, if you don't mind letting me feel you in me again."

"No, i don't mind."

She moved up my chest a little and then slid back. I felt my mushroom head press between her lips and then sink slowly into her depths. "That was nice. No hands. I thought that would be harder to do than that."

"It usually is."

"So without telling me everything, can you tell me what part makes you excited?"

"No. But I can tell you about a game we played yesterday. But you have to promise not to tell anyone either."

"Cross my heart."

I explained to her about the episode by the pool, and mom and dad both seeing us doing it out there. After I told her about the girls tricking my parents into playing the sex car game, I explained about Dad ending up coming inside my sister.

"He really came Inside Tammy?" She asked quietly.

"Uh huh."

"But you didn't come inside your stepmom?"

"Um, no."

"Because....?"

"I should have?"

"I'd have thought it'd have been hard not too. Young guy getting into a pussy that's both new and forbidden, Unless."

"She's snuck into my room at night a couple times. And I've caught her using sex toys a few times."

"How many times?"

"Which?"

"Both."

"In my room three times. The sex toy: three or four since valentines."

"Andy. Once is an accident, three or four is on purpose. Sounds like her secret is that she likes to show off. She likes to be looked at and it turns her on. Probably likes sex with whoever, men or women, that she's showing off to. She can't show off for anyone outside the home, or her secret would be out and her reputation would suffer, so she has you. She shows off for you and then wants to have sex with you because you were the one she showed off for. Am I right? Is that her secret? She was a dancer?"

"I can't tell you that."

"That's as good as admitting it. The fact that your dad was overly excited watching the girls getting undressed, to the point of not being able to hold back, even with his own step daughter, tells me he likes to watch and touch multiple women getting undressed. They should be a great fit."

"If they knew about each other maybe, but they don't. Okay. I shouldn't have said that. You're a good guesser, but you can't say anything to anyone! I promised them both I'd never tell."

"No, I'm not a good guesser. I'm a psychology major and for some reason I've been doing a lot of reading about sex and sexual behaviors. I was thinking about going into sex therapy. So many things have been normalized that used to be considered perversions. Don't worry. I'd never tell if it involves you. It'll be our secret."

"So what's my sexual perversion?"

"Well you like fucking your mom, because you haven't stopped her. And you like fucking your sister, and of course her friends. I think you're closer to your dad than you'd like to admit. How many girls? In like the last month?"

"I don't keep track."

"Only prostitutes don't keep track and you're not doing this for money. How many?"

"Six. Seven counting you."

"That's not a bad number. How many at once?"

"Never more than three. Except for the game."

"Yeah. The game. How did that turn out?"

"Not good. After dad came in Tammy, he got angry and left. I didn't get the idea he was angry with us, but more at himself. He said he shouldn't have let any of it happen. I thought he meant the game, but I'm not so sure anymore."

"It was probably more than the game. Probably thinks that his desires are damning and feels like he shouldn't have ever let them be part of his life. So tell me about your mom and sex toys," she asked, moving her knees under her, straddling me. "I wanna hear what turns you on while I'm trying to make you come."

"She's got this thing she sits on. The first time I saw her use it I watched through the door. I didn't go in, but I jacked off. She looked so hot sitting there rocking on it. Later she came to my room to tell me she knew I was watching. She got undressed and showed me what she looked like naked and let me touch her while she played with my dick until I came. Another time I caught her using it and I walked in. We ended up having sex right there on her bed. Another time I did the same thing, walked in on her and we were having sex when the neighbor lady walked in on us just as we were finishing."

"And the last time? The one you weren't going to tell me about?"

"I walked in thinking it was mom, but it wasn't. Well, not exactly. She was there, naked, but the neighbor was sitting on the toy and mom was in front of her, sucking her nipples."

"And you had sex with them?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I can see I have my work cut out for me."

"Your work cut out for you?"

She stopped her slow strokes up and down my shaft and looked down at me. "I told you I wasn't making you change anything in your life. If I want to be part of your life, I'm going to have to get comfortable IN your life. So I better be prepared to be seen naked and having sex with you, because your fetish, so to speak, is risky sex. Doing it with people or in places that you shouldn't, watching women getting naked or being naked and then having sex with them. As fetishes go, it's not a horrible one."

"Like having sex with my sister with the door open?"

"Exactly like that," she said as she started to move on me again. "I can't tell you how big you feel right now. It's pretty clear you've enjoyed all those risky encounters. It's got you super turned on just thinking about them."

"I guess I have," I groaned as she started to stroke faster, her bare ass slapping me loudly.

"Should I go open the door?" she whispered as she stroked herself up and down on me, "Would you like your mom to find us and undress for you? Ohhhh. This feels so good. I'm glad I waited for it to be you!"

"You are?"

"It's going to be challenging, but I think I can do it. I just have to be sure to wear things you can get into easily. Dresses with no panties, front closures on my dresses and bras. I'm going to have to learn to take those risks with you."

"Yeah? Is that a problem?" I groaned as she pushed me closer to climax.

"As turned on as I am thinking about it? I don't think so!" she moaned as she bounced harder, "I'm kind of surprised how tingly my pussy is from talking about it. I'm going to come on you so hard! Come with me. Let me feel your cum pumping in me again!" Up and down she bounced her ass, her butt slapping against my thighs as she pushed us both closer to climax. "Gonna come," she panted, "Tell me you're close. I can't hold it off much longer!"

"Don't," I grunted as my own orgasm started to flow over me. I felt her pussy contact around me, the next few strokes pushing me over the edge. My body spasmed and I felt a gush of cum pump up into her. She felt it as well and slammed herself down on me. By the second shot she was lying on me, her tits squeezed between us, panting.

"That's it lover. Fill me up. I don't know that I'll ever stop wanting to feel you do this!"

"Any guy can do this."

"No. It wouldn't be the same. The only one I want doing this is you."

"Massachusetts is a long way away."

"But there's only two months in the semester left. Then I'll be home and we can do this as much as you want, wherever you want. I have a few friends I might even be able to talk into stripping for us. As long as you promised to save all your cum for me that is."

"When do you go back?"

She looked at her watch and scowled. "My ride is picking me up in fifteen minutes."

"Oh," I said, trying not to be disappointed.

She held my face in her hands. "Hey! It's alright. We'll have plenty of time once I'm home, and if somewhere along the way you want me to leave, you say so. If you want to make us more permanent, all you have to do is say so. Either way I'll do what you ask, but I'm hoping for the second.... No, not a word. I don't want you to say anything you'll regret. I don't want to hear promises that you can't keep. I didn't expect today to be, well, today. I went to church wishing to find direction in my life. I never expected it to be you or this. I can't expect you to get over the hurt I caused just like that. It'll take a while, but I'm willing to be your friend, with benefits, as much as you want, until we know if you can get over the hurt. Guys don't have a lock on doing stupid shit. Me leaving like I did, it was stupid. I didn't realize, even until today, just what I was throwing away. Not all girls get a second chance. I'm hopeful that this is the start of that second chance." She leaned down and kissed me for long seconds before pulling her face away. "Now. Don't say anything. Just lie there while I get dressed. I want to remember you just like this until I get home again."

She pushed up off of me and I watched her pull her dress on, leaving her underwear and bra on the floor. She picked up both and tossed the panties on my now shriveled dick. "You hang on to these. I'm gonna be leaking your cum half way to Pennsylvania. Karen, my ride, she'll notice for sure. She also knows I'm not on anything, so we'll have a lot to talk about on the way back. She stepped to me and kissed me. "See you soon!" And then turned and walked out, leaving the door wide open.

"So, what's new?" my sister asked as she walked in unannounced a while later. She sat on the edge of the bed and picked up the panties from where I'd dropped them next to my pillow when I got dressed again. She sniffed them. "Yep she was horny alright. How many times?"

"Twice."

"So I have competition?"

"She wants a second chance."

"And after the things she said in august, you're going to let her?"

"I'm thinking about it."

"How do you know she's serious?"

"She gave me her cherry."

"I guess she is serious. I suppose that means we have to stop sleeping together."

"Nope."

"No?"

"She says she knows she hurt me and that I have a life that's different that if she'd have stayed. She doesn't want me to change it for her, she's making it her task to find a way to fit into my life. Not take it over."

"Well damn! What If she finds out you're screwing my mom?"

"She knows."

"And it doesn't bother her?"

"She figures it's temporary."

"And me?"

"Same. She doesn't want me to change anything to suit her. She said we'll find a way to work out with my life the way it is, or we won't. But if not, it'll be her fault, not mine."

"Wow. Going to school out East really opened her mind up."

"Seems that way."

"Figured out what to do about mom and dad?"

"No. But I think Jenny is my sign that God has an answer. I just need to be ready when I see it."

Tuesday was my short day. When I got home I heard that familiar humming sound, along with soft moans. I grinned to myself and undressed as I walked to mom's room. My dick was already hard when I opened the door and stepped in. I froze in place, staring at the naked woman riding her sex toy, the not mom naked woman. "Shit! Marlene! I'm sorry! I thought you were mom," I said, suddenly blushing as I backed out of the room.

"Andy! Wait!" I heard her say as I walked away quickly. I went back through the house picking up my clothes and then bounded up the stairs toward my room.

"Jesus that's embarrassing," I said as I tossed my clothes onto the bed and then flopped down face down.

"Andy?" I heard her whisper as she touched my leg, "Andy. Look at me please?"

I rolled half way over. "It wasn't your fault. I've been sitting on that thing for over an hour, waiting for you to come home. Your mom told me what time you usually came home. I figured you'd think it was you mom and come in like you did last time," she said, crawling part way onto that bed. She reached out and pushed my hip, rolling me over. "That's what I wanted. I wanted you to find me. I wanted you to walk in and see me naked, having an orgasm. I wanted you to stand in front of me and play with yourself until you couldn't wait and then you'd pull me to your mom's bed and fuck me the way you did that day to her, standing between my legs, pushing that dick into me instead of her.