All Comments on 'Step Sister's Prank'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Next chapter

Please make another chapter. I'd love to see these three continue. Also adding the mom was a good idea. Let's hope she gets involved as well.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Hot story thanks

I hope you are going to keep going. So much more fun to be had yet

AxelottoAxelottoabout 7 years ago
Keep going!

Yes, please do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very nice

Hopefully not the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pretty good

It's funny how when he realized Tammy was doing it with Vicky, he concluded she "swings both ways". At that point, there's no indication she's into guys at all. But of course she is, cause wish fulfillment.

The second half felt a bit loose and even less believable and mom was a strange tangent. But I liked the first session, especially before Vicky returned. And the twist in the end was nice. A strong ending always lifts a story up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

good story and looking forward to many more chapters in this series.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

Very hot way from step-brother and step-sister to break the ice even more. Vickie really helped Tammy and Andy get connected! He having a big long cock and his step-sister and best girlfriend having more than a friend-friend relationship. Yes, we need to see Andy and Tammy bang each other silly when Mom and Dad are gone plus Andy banging Vickie too. Of course, his new step-Mom having seen his huge young cock and rubbing her pussy might want to do him too?? In any case, the potential here is huge. Please more, thank you!

jlarue1959jlarue1959about 7 years ago
More please!!!

mmmmm - nice ... ready for more ... hope to read about fucking with mom ...

scotlytscotlytabout 7 years ago
Great story

So when do we get to read more I can't wait for the next part

arrowglassarrowglassabout 7 years ago
Good read!

More of this ...please!

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
The best Step-Sister trick story. Awesome,,,BEST EVER

GREAT

classicman1982classicman1982almost 7 years ago
Continue

Please continue the story with step mom, step sister and him together. And maybe get both pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More!!

Please don't leave us hanging!

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodalmost 7 years ago
Not finished.

Why write a story you do not intend to finish? Total waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It wasn't a waste of time, it was a great story with a good stopping point that left plenty of options for further chapters in different directions if he chooses! Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to see several more chapters on this one, heh, but it is just a story, not a fucking novel. :)

...don't know what those two were stressing about though, it was obvious that she didn't Mind them fucking, she just told them to keep it down, not to stop, hehehe, that and she wants in, otherwise her robe would have been closed, hehe!

...and I know guys are typically dense, but he should have at least suspected that the whole tied to the bed thing was set up for his mutual benefit, rofl!! ...and don't know why he even hesitated at getting naked for the girls, silly boy! ;)

Man it was a fun short story! Gotta love her ambitious bff!

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 6 years ago
Read this plz

SEQUEL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Eh

Not a waste of time if it has a chapter 2 later but not in the direction I have an interest in following.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

Good so far! I would like you to continue,” lots of ways to go” , with three hot women and maybe even dad gets in the action.

Rolly_J_McGeeRolly_J_McGeeover 5 years ago
I know it's all fantasy and all that jazz, but...

The whole "rape" blackmail part kinda threw me out of the fantasy for a bit. Sure, the parents could actually believe it, kick him out, disown him, whatever; but, it would have to be proved that it even happened for the "jailbird" comment to hold much of a threat. If they had video of it, all that would do is show a threesome. Or even paint Vicky as the "rapist."

Sadly, there are many falsely convicted in the system of course, (and vice versa.)

Anyways, my only complaint is that there are way too many stories on here where someone has "leverage" over someone else, but it's so flimsy that it's laughable. It's just a pet peeve of mine, lol.

So, that's me on my soapbox, enjoyed the story. ;)

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Pretty Hot

I would love to see more stories about these three, it was so hot.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Was a well written story and really needed to have a sequel, however I doubt it will happen seeing how long ago it was posted. Story was well done. 5 stars

mactheknife2mactheknife2almost 3 years ago

No No No!!! You can’t leave.it like that, you have to finish it! very good!

jonyoungaujonyoungaualmost 3 years ago

Loved it. But you know you have to write a sequel now too

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 3 years ago

Loved it! Now for the followup with the step mom. Five stars and a favorite point!

cabernetguycabernetguyalmost 3 years ago

as I read this, I thought: I've read this before. And sure enough...comments reach back about 4 years, even though it came up on my newsfeed as published just 3 days ago. resubmitted? revised? either way...still a hot story....you're among one of my favourite authors, storyman!

Rnlaw44Rnlaw44almost 3 years ago

Definitely need a sequel!!! Maybe Vickie can get to lick mom / step moms pussy for warmup and then stepson can join in …. 😈

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story(ies); just a question - in several, you have the female orally finish off the male. Why never the male cleaning up the female?

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

yes yes yes please more, much more

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 2 years ago

"I didn't rape you!" I protested quickly.

"Uh. Lover boy. What do you call sticking your dick into someone without their permission?"

"You're absolutely right. Let's call the police... I'm sure Vickie and I can use the same lawyer when we're *both* arrested. After all, she was instrumental in your being 'raped'."

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY

I read it over 4 years ago and got just as hard this time.

Great plot! Tricked her brother into a great fuck.

Exciting and erotic.

One of your best adventures.

Please continue the series.

newporter56newporter56over 2 years ago

I hope there are more stories to come, thought it was a really good one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At the word rape, I bailed. Unfortunately my mind can never see any good regardless of the circumstances when the word rape is mentioned or hinted at. I'm and old guy that just can't adjust to rape equating to any kind of fun.

I had been enjoying the story til then however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When rape came up I said to myself this story has become bullshit. Always with the threats bullshit that no one can resist giving in to. Anbivalence had the answer.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Rape card being played,, it automatically became a 1⭐️ story and bailed on it ,,, sad that the bitch of a sister would do that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I stopped reading when it was revealed that our stud had a fat 8 1/2 cock.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 1 year ago
Tammy,Vickie,and.

To turn this story into first a rape allegation and then into blackmail was just purely wrong.Instead Tammy and Vickie should have reversed the roles and tied Andy to the bed and fucked him while tied up,also have the Girls heavily make out on top of him and sucking face and tits to get him hard,and give him a dual blowjob and kissing at the top of his cock. And Tammy and Vickie fighting over who got to fuck him first.

Or another scenario could've been the true classic of skimpy clothes and seduction to entice Stepbrother to fuck there Bisexual Pussies to mindblowing orgasms,not forced sex.Oh and it would have been sweet if Tammy and Vickie were both fertile and unprotected and were ready to have Andy's Babies preferably girls so when they grew up the Dad could knock them up too,that would be so beautiful.

DuncanitaDuncanita10 months ago

Damn, i love the dominant Tammy... that's so hot... keep 'em coming...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES