All Comments on 'Stepford Mom and Dad Ch. 02'

by MaryR

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 10 years ago
Question...

...what's the difference between knickers and panties? I always thought that they were just alternate words for the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Proper and naughty. . .

A lovely tale of sexual needs being properly met. A slow paced tease into shagging.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
I hope that Brian will fill Elizabeth's twat full of his potent sperm

Who knows, perhaps Elizabeth will become pregnant.

Thanks for the hot read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
if families only realized all the fun they could be having

Daddy and daughter, mom and her son. Under the leadership of Brian they sure as fuck do realize. Dad Tom does what he's been aching to do for years. He jams his head between Wendy's legs and inhales the sharp musky aroma wafting up from his baby girl's adorable little coochie, inhales it deep into his lungs. Wendy loves her daddy sucking up the smell of her dripping wet twat and mashes her twat into her father's face. His big daddy-dick's practically busting out of his pants, and Wendy's got plans for that too. Meanwhile, Brian's enjoying his mother's near nakedness. "Wonderful Tits Mom. I bet your bra is straining to keep them in. Just like your panties struggling to keep you in. I love it when your undies are tight like that. A nice tight panty crotch." Elizabeth sees what's jumping around in her boy's pants, and it makes her even wetter. She tells him, "I have a nice big cunt between my legs Bri." And he replies, "I know Mom. I love your big cunt." Sure you do, kid. It's your own mother's mommy-hole, your own damn birth canal, the same wonderful hairy hole you came out of. Like every boy feels deep down inside, Brian wants to get back up inside it, to be reunited with his mommy, with his body inside his mother's body. Where he started out and now ends up again, the cycle of nature. So Brian sticks his big hard cock up his mother's warm wet twat and goes into the ancient and holy ritual of motherfucking. Talking real down and dirty is part of that ritual, and Brian and Elizabeth revel in it, babbling about her big tits and his powerful prick, her fertile womb and his potent balls, every fun-filled filthy thing a mother and son can say to each other. They forget the world and they fuck. Brian unloads his hot young balls and shoots his mother the sacrament--a geyser of his creamy semen to paint the cunt-walls that once encased him as a baby a nice sticky white. It's the kind of fun all families could have, if they only realized it.

JonnyfliesJonnyfliesalmost 10 years ago
A nice follow on

Well done Mary. Thanks for another nice read.

Larry, you are right, they are, but somehow knickers sounds naughtier than panties.

MythsMythsalmost 10 years ago
Loved it!

A beautiful story, Mary. Well deserved 5 votes for each part.

CAP811CAP811almost 10 years ago
erotic foreplay

In this series so far, MaryR is focused on building up the eroticism with foreplay, which in fact can take more diverse forms than sex acts themselves. When it comes to dirty talk, she delivers the goods. It isn't often a mother says to her son, "I have a nice big cunt between my legs, Bri." (!) But that's what makes Mary's stories so fascinating: a right proper family that in the privacy of their home does and says things that would make a sailor blush. Please keep on writing, Mary!

keptsissykeptsissyalmost 10 years ago
I like it!

I do, like it a lot. I have no deep insight into any of it, just think it's wonderfully dirty sex kept all-in-the-family. I've had a Mommy thing for as long as I can remember and love the way you put Mom to work. Keep this going. More, please. I always wear panties and heels when I read stories off this site. I had a huge wet spot on the front of them from beginning to end, wanted to be in the family!

shoeslayershoeslayerover 9 years ago
I loved this story.

Mary has done it again and in a

superb way. The love, the happiness

the way Dad loves his Daughter

and Bri loves his Mom, her largeness

and lovely hips and tits and her love

place as well, nice and sticky.

Thanks so much Mary for a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fabulous

Love the transition from the coy language ("secret") to the explicit language, and the juicy dialogue.

D.

RegretsRegretsover 7 years ago
Ethel and Brian's rich intellectual life-I hope

Wonderful story-releasing Mums deep feelings against Ethel. Knickers and panties?Well,we English get off much more on Knickers.Panties anyway are generally nylon but knickers are cotton. Well worn cotton knickers have the smoothness of silk and are highly prized. We also prefer Bum to Butt and don't understand how Butt can be erotic.

May I recommend a book-Portrait of a marriage-Nigel Nicholson-where these themes were carried on in real life by English upper classes,all friends of Virginia Wolfe and her husband. Good thick book.What life could have been if we hadn't had to worry about convention and mean spirited neighbours.

I love Mary's story-my own sister was sexually neutral all her life,and my parents lived out their duty till the bitter end.So Mary has put some colour to the picture, with different characters.Ethel reminds me of my old life.

PaulwilliamPaulwilliamover 6 years ago

Hard and wanking through out that story

OOAAOOAAalmost 4 years ago
Super hot story!!!!

Would it be possible a third part? ;)

J6480J64807 months ago

Mary, part 3 should be a cracker

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous