Steph and I Go for a Couple's Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph was getting restless. She had a huge cock above her and a sexy kitten below. She reached her hands behind her head and set them on Chris' hips. The hand closest to Chris' cock slid over and grasped at the tip. She had to feel around a bit but his massive shaft would soon be in her hand. She rubbed him over his shorts, masturbating him gently over the cloth as she looked down at Amber.

Amber leaned against the foot of the bed and started to climb up on to it. She was only wearing her pink panties now as she climbed to a kneeling position on the bed over Steph's ankles. She put her hands on Steph's shins and started sliding them up Steph's legs, lowering her own body towards Steph.

Chris pulled his shirt off first, exposing a hardened six-pack. He gently kicked his shoes off trying not to cause a separation of his cock from Steph's grip. She still massaged his stiff member as she eagerly awaited Amber's approach. Chris leaned down to Steph, forcing the separation, and kissed her passionately. She pressed into his upside-down kiss and purred her satisfaction towards him.

Chris stood back up, took a hold of Steph under her arms, and gently dragged her back towards him just enough so her head was hanging off the edge of the bed. She now had a direct and upside-down view of Chris' groin as he let his shorts slide down to the floor exposing his very long and thick cock. It bounced like a springboard when the shorts fell down, and Steph licked her lips with desire. He put his hands on either side of Steph's head and placed his beast before her. The tip was touching her forehead and he moved forward, causing it to gently drag over her nose and to her lips. Steph pushed her head back even further until his cock rested on her chin and she started gently licking his balls underneath. His muscles contracted, his cock almost spasmed as it bounced on its own on her chin. She took his balls fully into her mouth, her tongue pressed against the base of his penis. He slid one hand off her head and to his cock, slowly starting to stroke himself as Steph coated his balls with her saliva.

Amber smiled. I think she liked what she saw. She now completely lowered her head down to Steph's pussy and started kissing her inner thighs. Steph was a bit preoccupied with Chris but she pulled both her heels back on the bed, raising and separating her knees to grant Amber full access. Amber held her by the hips and gently nibbled and licked Steph's inner thighs, teasing her pussy slowly.

Steph reached back again and took Chris' cock in her hand, displacing Chris' hand. She slowly stroked his stiff member as she pulled his balls out of her mouth and started licking them. She stuck her tongue out as Chris started slowly moving his hips up and back, dragging the length of his cock back and forth over Steph's hungry tongue.

Amber brought her pussy tease to an end. Her gentle kisses found there way to Steph's wet opening and gently caressed her lips. She lightly sucked and licked on Steph's clit which stiffened from the contact. Amber purred contently as she tasted Steph's pussy. She slid one finger to Steph's opening and slowly inserted it as her lips continued to massage Steph's clit. It must of felt great because Steph's head popped up, pushing Chris' cock to the side. She strained her neck to look down and see a blonde head buried between her legs and a sexy ass with a pink thong sticking in the air. She moaned in pleasure from Amber's warm tongue licking her clit and the finger gently sliding in and out of her. I think Amber recognized Steph's discomfort and dragged her back so her head could rest on the bed.

Chris stepped around the side of Steph and leaned his hips to her face, granting her repeat access to his hard cock. She cupped his balls and took the tip of his cock into her mouth. Her lips and tongue swirled around the head as her nails gently scratched the underside of his balls. She grabbed him around the base and guided him deeper into her mouth. He slowly gyrated his hips, and I could see the tip of his penis poking the inside of her cheek, back and forth. She moaned with pleasure. Her pussy was being worshipped by a beautiful woman, and she had a delicious hard cock in her mouth.

Amber's hands slid up to Steph's chest and she started to pinch her nipples while she tongued Steph's pussy. She gently tugged at them, then twisted them slightly. Not that Steph's nipples needed the help right now, but they were fully erect. Solid.

Amber's lips slowly left Steph's pussy and started to float up her belly until they reached her breasts. Amber leaned down and took one of Steph's nipples in her mouth as she rested a hand over Steph's pussy. Her finger started rubbing across Steph's erect clit, left to right, over and over again slowly. Amber's lips gently sucked on Steph's nipple and she gently nibbled on it with her front teeth. Amber now had a much closer view of Steph's blowjob on Chris. His massive cock was sliding into and out of another woman's mouth right in front of her and she looked like she loved it. Her fingers started rubbing Steph's clit a little faster now making Steph moan onto Chris' cock. Amber switched to Steph's other nipple and slid her middle finger into Steph's pussy. She started finger fucking her a little faster now and I could hear how wet she was from where I was. The palm of Amber's hand pressed against Steph's pelvis as the finger slid in and out of her.

Steph pulled Chris out of her mouth as she gasped for air. She was starting to succumb to Amber's assault and it distracted her. The feeling in her pussy was starting to build as Amber's finger fucking increased. She started stroking Chris' cock and moaned like a whore from the pleasure.

She looked like the orgasm would hit her soon and she started to gyrate her hips against Amber's hand. Amber's lips released the nipple they were grasping and formed a sultry smile. Her finger slowed its pace in Steph's pussy until it completely stopped. She slid it out and brought it to Steph's mouth.

"You're so wet my love. Taste your pussy," she whispered as she placed her wet finger on Steph's mouth.

Steph's lips separated and she took Amber's finger into her mouth. She sucked it dry and moaned her approval. Amber popped up and addressed Chris.

"I think I've got my pretty little angel's pussy warmed up for you, honey. Why don't you come over and fuck your little plaything?" She looked down on Steph. "And Steph? While my boyfriend fucks you slowly with his hard cock, I want you to eat my pussy. You think you can make me cum on that pretty little chin of yours, my love?" she asked.

Steph was way too worked up now. She practically begged for it.

"Oh Amber, I want to taste you. I want to taste your pussy. Give it to me, please?"

Amber climbed down and walked around to the head of the massage bed. Chris rotated around to the foot of the bed. He grabbed Steph and pulled her down to him so that Steph's ass was on the edge and her legs dangled down towards the floor. Amber slid her panties down to the floor and kicked them aside. She climbed on the bed onto all fours and lowered her head to Steph's for her own upside-down kissing. Chris lifted one of Steph's legs, putting her ankle on his shoulder. He took his cock in his hand and guided it towards her wet and wanting pussy. Amber's lips lovingly caressed Steph's before pulling back slightly and whispering to Steph.

"Just breathe deep my love. Chris is big but gentle. He will take it slow for you," she said as the tip of Chris' cock nestled up to her pussy lips.

He just held it there, building Steph's anticipation and desire. Amber looked up to Chris and nodded. The tip slowly penetrated her. Slightly.

She gasped. She moaned. Her body tensed up momentarily and Chris withdrew.

"Relax, love. You're in good hands," she comforted.

Chris slid the tip back inside her and she closed her eyes. It was big but it must have felt great. She brought her hands to her tits and started rubbing herself. Chris slid a little further into her, slowly and methodically. She squeezed her nipples and moaned out loud. Was it pain? No. Pure Pleasure. Her eyes closed, a huge smile formed on her face and she brought a hand down to her pussy. Her fingers pried her lips open as Chris pulled the head out and eased it back in. It was a tight fit, but she was very wet from Amber's efforts. He slid inside her a little deeper now, and deeper again. He eased into her slowly until eventually his entire length was buried into her pussy. She rubbed at her clit as Chris started his rhythm. Her pussy adapted to his length and girth, and she drowned in the pleasure assaulting her pussy.

"That's my good little girl," Amber purred to Steph. "Doesn't that big hard cock feel good inside you? He's going to fuck you good, my love, but I want to cum before you do. You think you can make me cum before his hard dick makes you squirt?"

Steph looked up at her with pouty eyes and nodded approval. She couldn't speak at the moment. I doubt she believed herself able to hold out that long, but she didn't let that deter her.

Amber crawled over Steph into a near 69 position. When her pussy was over Steph's mouth she sat up, facing Chris. Steph brought her hands back over her head and held onto either side of Amber's ass. Amber lowered her shaven mound onto Steph's mouth and Steph began her work.

She started licking Amber and rubbing her ass. Nothing new to Steph, honestly, she has plenty of experience with women. Amber must have enjoyed the tongue working her pussy below. She grabbed both of her tits and played with her erect nipples, moaning as she watched her boyfriend's cock sliding in and out of another woman's pussy. His rhythm was still slow and smooth as he pushed inside her. Amber slightly gyrated her hips up and back, slowly fucking Steph's mouth. As I watched the action before me, I decided that Steph actually had a real chance to make Amber cum first. It was a fun game to watch.

Amber leaned forward as Steph's tongue caressed her opening. She reached down to Steph's pussy as Chris fucked her. Amber placed her finger on Steph's clit and gently stimulated it, rubbing back and forth as Chris gradually picked up the pace a bit. His hips started thrusting forward a little faster, probably getting excited at the close-up view of his girlfriend riding another woman's face as he fucked her right in front of her own boyfriend.

The increased pace and the finger on her clit looked like it had quite an effect on Steph. Her mouth actually left Amber's pussy as she moaned uncontrollably, gasping for air. The feeling was growing inside her, no doubt about it and she snapped back to attention. She pulled Amber by the hips down into her mouth and started eating her with a passion. She slid her tongue across Amber's clit and started sucking on it, coaxing a responsive moan from Amber. Amber's eyes closed as she lost herself in the sensations assaulting her pussy. She was on fire now, and her finger tip started rubbing Steph's clit faster, trying desperately to induce Steph's orgasm first. Both of them were moaning in ecstasy when Chris suddenly changed things up.

Chris slid his cock out of Steph and stepped back, lowering the leg that he had propped up. He pulled her to him and out from under Amber. She stood before him now with a wild passion in her eyes. She loved his aggressiveness and he gave it to her. He spun her around and pushed her against the massage table. He bent her forward, hips against the table and ass sticking out. His hand pinned her torso down on the bed as he slid his cock into her pussy from behind. He started pounding her. Hard. His pelvic area was slapping against Steph's ass as his cock rammed in and out of her wet pussy.

Amber repositioned herself and sat on the bed in front of Steph giving her full access to her pussy. Steph dove in immediately. Steph had better access now, and she slid a finger inside Amber as she sucked on her clit. Amber grabbed Steph by the hair and pulled her deeper into her pussy. Steph kept finger fucking her and sucking her clit as best she could. Amber was so wet now, Steph's chin was completely soaked.

Chris was almost in a frenzied state now, just pounding Steph's pussy relentlessly. I couldn't tell who was going to cum first. Amber suddenly looked like she was caving, her moans got louder and breathing faster. Her leg started shaking and her eyes popped open wide at Steph between her legs.

"Oh fuck Steph. Your going to make me cum in that pretty little mouth, girl. Oh God, Oh God!" she cried out as she hit that point of no return.

Steph knew she had her and she went for the kill. Her lips were locked to Amber's clit when she pulled her finger out of her pussy and slid it straight up Amber's ass. Amber screamed at the unexpected sensation as the orgasm tore through her quivering body. She flung her head back into the cushion of the massage bed and she squeezed her hard nipples as the waves of orgasm washed over her. Steph sucked her clit and fingered her ass hard until Amber started squirting uncontrollably. It sprayed into Steph's mouth, completely taking her by surprise. She noticeably flinched as Amber's juices poured out of Steph's mouth and down her chin. Steph rubbed her clit hard with her free hand and coaxed more of Amber's cum to spray out. She soaked Steph's cheek and chin, and Steph took it with a huge smile on her face.

Amber was moaning like a whore from the overwhelming pleasure. Her body shook violently throughout her whole orgasm and slowly started to settle back down as the sensation gradually passed. She took deep breaths as she tried to compose herself. When she regained all her senses, she looked down to a smiling and very wet Steph. Amber practically dove into her, kissing Steph with a fierce passion. She could taste herself all over Steph, and she seemed to love it.

Steph did her job and she did it well, as usual. But now she started feeling her own pleasure building deep inside her as Chris pounded away at her. The sight of his girlfriend cumming into Steph's mouth must have sent him into a frenzy, he ravaged Steph's pussy now. His massive cock slamming into her tight little pussy over and over again. He pulled his massive member out of her and spun her around again so she faced him. He wrapped his arms around her and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around him as Amber jumped down from the massage bed next to them. Chris held Steph tight to him with her pussy just above his cock. Amber took hold of it and guided it into her wanting pussy. He started fucking her standing up and she loved it. She bounced on his cock as he thrust it up and down inside her. She arched her back and gasped toward the ceiling as he stretched her tight pussy. Both of them started moaning louder as their impending climaxes came closer. He was simply impaling her now, furiously. Steph loved it, the sensations her pussy felt made her eyes roll back. Their breathing got louder, light grunts and soft screams escaping their lips.

Chris started to shake a bit, his orgasm was close. He sat Steph down on the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide for his finish. It was all she needed to go over the edge herself.

"Don't you fucking pull out!" She demanded. "Fill that tight cunt with your hot load. Cum inside me God Dammit. Give me that cum NOW!" She screamed as her orgasm slammed into his. They both gasped and grunted at the same time. Her orgasm coarse through her as he unleashed his load inside her. His body convulsed as his cock fired into her pussy. Her pussy gripped even tighter on his massive cock as her orgasm flooded through her. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, pulling them as close together as humanly possible. Their shared orgasm became one as his sperm overflowed her pussy, pouring back down her leg and over his balls. She grabbed his hair and pulled herself into a kiss with him as her pussy wildly spasm on his cock.

I've watched guys fucking Steph before, but not like this. She was wild.

Her orgasm slowly faded and she came down from her high. He looked kind of worn out too as he pulled his massive, cum-soaked cock out of her. Steph jumped down from the bed and took him in her hand, hungrily sucking all the cum from his cock and balls. It was still trickling out a bit as it dripped down her fingers. She gladly licked it all clean and kept polishing his drained tool.

So here I was, lying naked on my side on the massage bed, watching this entire scene unfold. My cock was throbbing through all of this and the precum coated most of my cock and the leg it was resting on. I hardly noticed until now, can you blame me for being distracted? Amber spun around and affixed her gaze on me.

"That just leaves you now Rob," she hissed as she seductively strolled over to me. She stood next to me and took my cock in her hand.

"Oh my God you're wet! You really enjoyed watching us fuck the shit out of your girlfriend, didn't you?" she asked.

She started stroking my cock spreading all the precum. She reached down with her other hand and cupped my balls as she continued to stroke my rock hard shaft. Her hand slid effortlessly up and down me. Her hand stopped on the head and she rubbed it with a soft twisting motion, coaxing more precum out. It smeared all over her fingers as I melted under her touch. She lifted her hand to her mouth and licked her fingers clean.

"Delicious Rob, but not filling enough to satisfy my appetite. I need your cum to fill my pussy Just like Chris did to your girlfriend's pussy," she purred as she took me in her hand again.

I looked over at Steph. She was sitting next to Chris and gently stroking his still-hard cock while she watched us. His cum was still pouring back out of her pussy. She used her free hand to finger his sperm and spread it slowly over herself, coating her pussy and clit with it. She slid her finger inside her and pulled it out dripping wet with his pearly cum. She slid it into her mouth and savored the sweet and salty taste as she smiled at me.

My attention returned to the beautiful stranger stroking my hard cock. She moaned suggestively then whispered in my ear.

"Take me, Rob. Fuck me against the glass door. I want the world to see you fucking my tight pussy and filling me with your cum."

She took me by the hand and pulled me over to the sliding glass door. She spun herself around into me and started to kiss me with a wild passion as she took a backhanded grip of my cock and started stroking me. She slid down my body unti her face was right in front of my cock. She grabbed me by the base and put the tip on her closed lips. She rubbed it around the surface of her lips, teasing the underside of the head. Her tight grip coaxed more precum out and she slid her tongue out to taste my excitement. She licked the small drop that had spilled out and then guided my stiff tool into her mouth.

She took just the head first, her lips wrapped around me gently. She kissed it. She gently sucked it. She worshipped it. She couldn't contain her smile as my head soaked in her saliva. There's just something really sexy about a girl smiling in the middle of a blowjob.

Her hand stroked my shaft as she continued to suck the head. I moaned in approval, it felt so good to have her hand and lips wrapped around my cock. She smiled again, and then took me deeper. She went about halfway down my cock with her lips before sliding back up again. Then down, back up. Down a little further, and further still, and further untill...Yes! that's the spot! Her lips went all the way down to the base and back up again. My cock was completely coated in her saliva now and she started bobbing her head up and down repeatedly on it. The sensation was great and I thought about coating the back of her throat with my cum, but I knew that wasn't good enough, I knew that wouldn't satisfy her. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up to me. I kissed her lips deeply as she pushed her body tightly against mine. I grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her around. She looked back at me with a huge smile, she knew what was coming next.