Steph and I Go for a Couple's Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put both her hands up on the glass door and I spread her legs a bit further apart. Taking my stiff cock in hand, I placed it at her entrance. Her pussy twitched in anticipation as I slid it underneath her, against her pussy lips. She was still very wet, and her sweet juices mixed with my precum, coating my whole length. I slowly slid the head inside her and she gasped. Her back arched as she pushed her ass out further, practically begging for my cock to penetrate her. I obliged. I slid it all the way in to the hilt. She looked back at me hungrily.

"That's it, baby. Slide it all the way in and fill my pussy up. I've been a good girl, haven't I? Oh yes! I want daddy to fuck me good with his hard cock!" she moaned.

I increased my pace and started fucking her pussy harder from behind. I had one hand on the back of her neck, the other hand on her waist, and my hips thrust back and forth making her moan in pleasure.

Steph had a distant look in her eyes as she watched me fuck this gorgeous little plaything. Her head was nestled against Chris' chest, slowly stroking his semi hard cock as she watched my performance.

My pace quickened some more, the pleasure building inside was undeniable. I grabbed Amber by the hair and started ramming her pussy faster. She loved it. She was standing on her tippy toes as I drove myself inside her repeatedly.

"Oh fuck! That feels so good. Jesus you're going to make my pussy cum again, Rob. Mmmmm that's good. right there, babe. Oh God! Right there, that's it," she encouraged me.

She was grinding back against me hard when I pulled her pretty good by the hair again. Her hands came off the glass door and she started rubbing her tits. I pushed my hand into her back, pinning her chest against the glass door as I nailed her pussy. Her tits were squished against the glass as I pounded her hard, causing the whole door to rattle violently. I crossed her arms behind her back and held them there with one hand as my other hand wrapped around the front of her neck. My cock was now slamming her as I applied a slight pressure to her neck, causing her to gasp for air. My pelvis was slapping her ass violently when her second orgasm hit. She shook in my grasp as her body erupted. She gasped for air, and my hand released her neck. Her cheek was pinned against the window and her breath lightly fogged it up as she moaned in pleasure from the waves of pleasure hitting her again. She grunted and screamed as I maintained my assault. I could feel my own release building and I wasn't about to slow down now!

Her pussy clenched my cock tight as she came, the glass doors rattling loud.

"Oh fuck, daddy! FUCK! I'm cumming. Oh oh oh oh. Oooooohhhhhhhhhh," her voice tailed off as the orgasm devoured her senses. She melted against the glass as I pushed hard and fast inside her. She released again, her pussy squirted and drenched my cock and balls. The sloshing sounds of my soaked cock ramming her drenched pussy were amazing. She moaned and screamed into the glass uncontrollably until the orgasm finally faded. She was blissfully purring, beyond satisfied at the pleasure her pussy had received today.

My own release was overdue!

She pulled herself off me and spun around. Her ass was now pinned against the glass. I held one of her knees up with my hand and slid my cock back inside her pussy. My rapid pace resumed as I could feel my own release forming deep inside me. She put her hand around the back of my head and pulled our foreheads together. We were eye to eye. She bit her lip and whispered to me as I fucked her soaked pussy.

"Oh baby, you fuck me so good. Is it time? Is it time for daddy to fill his girl's pussy up with his warm load? Mmmm, that's it daddy. I want you to cum for me. Fuck me and cum inside me, daddy!"

The talk sent me over the edge. I grunted forcefully as my own orgasm finally arrived. My cock exploded as stream after stream of cum shot inside her. She purred in satisfaction as she felt my cum fill her wet hole to its capacity and beyond. My knees weakened and almost buckled but I maintained the rhythm as my pleasure ignited my senses. I could feel the warm cum dripping down my balls as it overflowed her pussy. My breathing was heavy as my cock released the remainder of its gift for my lovely companion. My body went limp and practically crashed into hers. I was totally spent.

My cock slid out of her and the cum streamed down her leg. I scooped some with my finger and brought it to her mouth and Amber hungrily sucked it clean. She purred in delight and a devilish grin formed over my finger.

"Mmmmm you fucked me so good. I hope you two can come back and see us again. I had a lot of fun," she said as she slyly winked at me.

Steph and Chris stood up and we all reunited with our original partners, smiles all around.

"Well Steph, I think we just found our new 'go to' spa, wouldn't you agree?" I asked her.

"Fuck yeah we did, that was awesome!" she replied.

We all cleaned up and got dressed. Steph and I said our goodbyes and left much happier than we had arrived.

I could see a lot more yard work in our immediate future...