All Comments on 'Stephanie Anne'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
JPB must be melancholy this week

I cannot believe JPB put a self-assured man's ending on this story. JPB must be in a lighthearted mood. Wait for tomorrow.

Good story and of course always good writing.

fregenfregenabout 18 years ago
Time to move on

Yeah it hurts but when you love someone you leave yourself open to hurt. When they act like this they don't deserve your love. She will not change her ways. She likes being gangbanged. She will do it again. A week, a month, a year...whenever. She will just be smarter about not getting caught.

And do you REALLY believe that it was "bad luck that Brian happened to be there?" Please give me a break. It was a setup from the start.

Move on. You deserve better. Break it off clean.

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Good job

I liked this. It was well written and showed quite a bit of depth. Nice work.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardabout 18 years ago
Well finally.....

With JPB you are kind of hit and miss. Mainly becouse he is ALL over the place in his tales. A willing cuck here, a loving spouce there, an evil wife here, a WHAT THE HELL???!?!?

But on thing he CAN do, is get real. Like he does here. Do people have yo-yo relationships? Yup been there done that myself.

Now, was the all a set up? Yeah I have to say that all signs point to yes. It's hard to believe that her ex-fall back 2 guy just HAPPENED to be in the SAME town as them at the same time in the same areas.

Now does she love her husband? Probally, in her own selfish way. She just didn't have a reason to worry. HE ALWAYS took her back.

NOW he hasn't. But he tried, he really did. Except as the last bit told us, he has a VERY good reason.

She poisoned him AND planned on continuing.

This is where my finally comes in.

Ok, the betrail of her cheating is one thing. BUT for a spouce to POISON; not drug, medical professionals DRUG, everyone else POISONS; their spouce is in my book unforgiveable.

First off there is the matter of what will this do to the person. These date rape drugs can KILL or maim a person. Would be kinda interesting in a story for the hubby to never be able to see again after the wife's revenge/affair. Wonder how she will feel then.

Or what if he never wakes up?

Second is the trust issue. Since she takes SO LITTLE care about YOUR health and well being, how can you EVER trust her again?

There is a tale on here where a wife drugs her husband, does some stuff, then later is trying to put the marrage to rights. Well she gets all sexy one night, cooks his favorite food, then waits for him.

He sniffs at the food and throws it away. HE thinks he is being set up, AGAIN.

The trust was gone.

An affair is one thing, blatantly tricking and abusing your spouce is another.

And JPB got it. HE really set it up.

She WANTED group sex SO BAD that she would KILL her husband to get it.

Could any of our readers forgive THAT?

I can't.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 18 years ago
Excellent story.

I was afraid that Marci was a setup; a whore buddy of Steph's whose assignment was to explain the situation to hubby and make it acceptable. That would have been gross.

Stephanie's willingness to drug him was a killer, and could have been easily.

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
The other woman's excuse to him was priceless

"She loves her husband but needs to get rid of the wildness every once in a while." What utter bullshit. I think the husband should go ahead and get the divorce. That guy Brian just "happens" to show up the one week that they are there for their honeymoon?

I agree with the other poster, JPB must be feeling blue to write about how a husband would really act instead of having him lap up the dregs of the gang-bang.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
I agree with the first commmenter

JPB must be off his feed or feeling light-hearted. Two, count 'em, TWO posts with solid male figures. You never know what you are going to get with JPB. Usually good writing though.

Can't wait to see the curve ball he sends us next time.

(JPB is probably really a 43 year old mother of 3, hooked on percodan, with a BDSM fetish) Just kidding!

Best regards,

C

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 18 years ago
I can't get past the common theme.

In every story, the wife is a slut hooked on gang bangs with no redeeming qualities. This husband was strong only in comparison to most of the husbands in your stories. Would a man even consider living with a woman with that huge a mental problem, gang bangs are needed and poisoning hubby is necessary? Every woman you write about is a horrible slut and every story should end in murder, divorce and/or suicide. You write well, but always about the same woman, and she isn't very likable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sad

the only thing that was his fault in the breakup was the fact that the pathetic loser wimp even tried to reconcile with the whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Interesting

As always, reading JPB's work is interesting. We are extremely happy to see two stories with strong males who did not wimp out [as usual]. Thanks for your efforts, JPB!

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
Leave JPB alone!

Well dayum, HDK!

You are not being nice to JPB! And where the hell is the lastest chapter in YOUR story, my good man? Hmmmmm? Don't tell me it ended there! You men are all alike! You get a woman all hot and just to the edge and then roll over and go to sleep!

LMAO!

Regards,

C

PS. He DOES have a damn good point JPB! They are pretty much all alike.

Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
*Sigh* - Two of them. I'm waiting for the other..

...shoe to drop.

I mean I'm sure the next story will have me hurling the contents of my stomach into my trash can next to my desk. But a good story is something to be praised.

I kinda baffled by "Harddaysknight's" comments, you know the part about the main female in this story having no redeming qualities, etc. I mean in his latest romance story (titled "In My Life") *HIS* female lead had absolutly "NO" redeming qualities by the end of the story. No wait, she was pretty". And "everyone" made excuses for her behaviour because she was pretty. Including the main characters own mother, after he was shot and stabbed twice while defending her, and publicly humiliated repeatedly by the female lead. Harddaysknight had his mother telling him "she loves you giver her time" after she was doing all of this to him???

And Harddaysknight wants to pick on your female lead???

Oh my God, I just defended JPB. The world is going to end. Its one of the signs of the end of the world!!

I wasn't sure that I would agree with the husband 'toying' with the idea of taking back a wife after all of this, but he did the right thing in the end but for the wrong reason in my opinion.

And for the record you guys who say there aren't any women like this, I person know someone did something similar to this. It was a wife felt that love and sex are two different things and she cheated on her husband a lot with different guys. I probably would have mentioned it to her husband save for three things:

-One I never met her husband so I have no idea who he is

-Two she was the "date" of someone I knew (where the date consisted of her spending the night in his room. She did it a lot before I found all this out)

Once I figured out what was going on, I got away from both of them. I to this day won't hang out with him much, but I told him if a girlfriend of his ever asked me the truth about his past I wasn't lying for him. (^_^)

So yes it can and does happen. Just like it happens that men sleep around and father kids with other women who aren't their wives. Sad but it happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yeah me too

I normally strongly like or dislike your stories, there is not a middle ground. What I liked about your reviewers are those that complain bitterly about your stories, all of them bad - but they seem to keep reading them.

The wife who drugged her husband and hoped for a black baby to pop out is not a one time gangbang lover. She is a professional who very likely continues this at home.

I think the hero husband who gave the police her getaway car liscense plate did all he needed to do. She choose her lifestyle, lives her life and oppps there she is on the fast road to a South American brothel, courtesy of her lovers that she needs more than her husband. She would have to have drug tests and a six month waiting period before he could even start to think about weither he would take her back.

Your other reviewers are right, there is nothing to indicate she has a change of heart and has not gone back to her friends as she did after college. He was over generous in leaving her a plane ticket home.

Long time readers have nothing to complain about in your writing, if they do not like it , then DON'T READ IT.

budd100budd100about 18 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed this story as I do all your stories. I even enjoy the comments from the people that like to run you down. I figure they don't have anyone to bitch at so they use you. Just keep on writing your stories and I for one will keep on reading them. And if I don't like them I always go and find the neighbors cat and raise hell at it. I can't do the dog that way because he gets to whimpering and I feel sorry for him. The cat looks at me like "kiss my as" and walks off. Keep the stories coming.

X_BishopX_Bishopabout 18 years ago
OOOKAY.

JPB and I have not had the best of author reader relationships. I've many times cracked on him for stopping the story just when the drama was beginning. This is one time I cannot. What ever shortcomings you may find in the story (Brian just happening to be in San Juan) I must say he went thru the drama on this one. As for Anonymous who doubted the possibility of the woman needing to at times get the wildness out of her? Man, you must not get out of your little upscale suburban neighborhood much. Hell yeah there are some women who have the wild hair and sometimes they get away to let it go. What, you think the word Dogg is a man only thing? The female dog (animal) in heat takes on just about any male dog that can get to her. The female(woman)dogg can and many times will do the same. Try the author Little Miss Blair on for size. To the other anonymous that called the guy a wimp - please close the lid on your little box world. When you invest into something you don't usually give up that quickly whether it's business or pleasure. The beginnings of wisdom is when you realize that the world doesn't start and end with you.

Read ya later

Bishop

krastnerkrastnerabout 18 years ago
"Imagine my hubby's face when a black baby pops ou

Oh give me a fukin break..The dumb ass would have probably thought that the baby just had a tan... Stopped reading..your stories have adult attention deficiency

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
actually 85% but website doesn't allow it

I enjoyed your story as always because it was so nice and perverse, but I found it rather implausible that the wife character would not only run into her old gangbang pimp on her honeymoon but further agree to the drugging of her husband and particpation in a gangbang.

I further found it implausible that the husband would even agree to attempt to reconcile with her ... the analogy of the redheaded wife who enjoyed being gangbanged with the main characters does not apply, and no one in their right mind would think so. The redhead wife did her thing with her husband's full knowledge and consent. That is not cheating. The main character's wife did it without her husband's full knowledge and consent, and went the extra mile by drugging her husband to keep him from interfering. That is not the act of a loving, devoted spouse.

The other detail that I found strange was that it was the slut girlfriend who instigated the marriage ceremony ... not the boyfriend/fiance. The girlfriend wanted to be made an "honest" woman after three years of living together. Why? If you have no morals and want a lot of different sex partners, then stay single and don't get married. There are a lot of legal ramifications that the marriage ceremony conveys, and it should not be entered into lightly, not to mention the tremendous moral obligations one is making to another person. When I was married, I recall making a vow to God that I would forsake all others. Perhaps these characters wrote their own vows and forgot that part? Ha!

The girlfriend should have simply stayed single and left the poor guy alone. Where there can be no trust, there can be no relationship. I wish you'd simply had the husband file for divorce upon returning to the US ... actually, I wish you'd had the central character file charges against all of the conspirators. Being an attorney and taxpayer, I say make those prosecuting attorneys earn their salaries! Ha!

cloacascloacasabout 18 years ago
Stories are getting better

You seem lately to have found a new imaginative vein. Other than your dark trilogy, your stories were in a narrow range and though they were generally well written - and thankfully not overly long - they were repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Interesting place to pause

I'm not a huge fan of JustPlainBob. Overall the writing quality is usually very high, however I just can't find much enjoyment out of reading stories about men who get off by watching their wives sleep with every Tom, Dick and Harry.

This story and another that JPB posted at StoriesOnline however both deal with the loss of trust that cheating will always create. This story isn't exactly "erotic", but it does ask a number of interesting questions, and JPB has a male character who is willing to put himself in the storm while trying to answer a question that goes back to the dawn of time. To keep his wife, or dump her.

In this case, the set up, involving drugs, and a good chance that Brian was informed about the trip ahead of time with Steph hoping he'd come and talk her into the gangbang (what's the chance of meeting at a resort in PR without planning?), would suggest that Steph isn't very loyal and will try to cheat again once the heat is off her. I'd be interested to see if JPB writes a sequel and if he keeps the strong silent protagonist, having him act in a positive way to end any affair by Steph, or will he turn into another wimp.

Keep writing JPB, I may not always like the subject or the characters, but you always write well.

Mr. Long Poster

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
a masochist idiot

who even knows himself well! he knows he's always taken her back --- and now that he's legally married to her, he will always take her back --- regardless of what she does to him, from drugging him to giving him diseases, to possibly even killing him in his sleep, if she should get desperate enough for something and she's been told by her pimp that killing the idiot hubby's the only way to get his money or insurance,,, of coruse, she doesn't have to stick the knife in the hubby's throat herself: her pimp could do it for her much more efficiently

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Let me get this straight...

Steph leaves him repeatedly when she is ignored or feel that he is not spending enough time on her. She seems to imply that they split and then she would go to Brian. It seems that she went to Brian because he was giving her something Paul could not give i.e. the gangbangs. It seems like San Juan is the same pattern as college. She would fuck herself to exhaustion with multiple partners and then return to Paul.

Is Paul a fool or what? What are the odds that she would run into an old boyfriend from college at a particular island resort during the week that they are on vacation. In addition, that boyfriend happen to have a drug she could use to get her husband out of the way. Not to mention that if this was a chance meeting she was very comfortable with Brian since they had not talked or got together in 4 years.

Sequel? - Only if you need to get some closure on this story line. Typically you have left it open ended which is OK.

Excellent writing - Thanks!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ok Lets Think About This

The only author stated reason he may or may not get back with the gangbang slut is that she gave him something to get him sick which he didn't.

The apparent non-issues in his helpless sick wimp indecisive mind are 1) Her leaving him to be sick or dead for the her gangbang 2)Him "watching" the 5 or 6 big and black cocks plow his wife and hearing about Brian past and present plus wanting a black bastard babie 3) Her lieing to him about what happened and her past. Barely a thimble full eh???

Now in spite of all that, bobie has his pathetic hesitant helpless wimp undecided about his wife whore continuation of letting her back into his bed and heart.

Gee bobie another tough decision for you that you think is arousing but just another opportunity for watching cocks and being a helplessly pathetic male again.

Is there another flavor bobie - move the needle a little so as not to waste your time and ours on what you think is arousing. Well not entirely wasted as you like it as do a few other needy pathetic helpless sick humiliation freaks.

This waste of your talent is mind boggling since you hear all the time from more than just me, yet you trudge along the low sick self cuckolding or humiliation trail without a care or whit of self respect.

Obviously a choice but still puzzling bobie and sad for what you can and have done occasionally for a 99% larger more appreciative audience.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Well, a different corner

in this story. WHY did he divorce Christine after, maybe, one fuck and still hasn't divorced Stephanie after a coupla hundred?

I can't truthfully say whether I liked this story or hated it. I think it's well written. But the story kinda scares me. Right offhand I can't think of too much worse than to be married to a woman who loves to be gang-banged.

At least this story isn't overrunning the sides[format error]like all the others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Move On...

The story was well written, but it left a lot to the imagination and that is a lot that we have to these stories when the author is vague. Get a divorce from the cheating, gangbanging, black cock fan of a slut tramp. It is time to move on and the longer you hesitate, the more likely you are to run back to her so she can have another gangbang and possibly poision you. Quit talking to her on a daily basis and cut off all ties. Now, GET A LIFE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I just left a comment on another of JPB's stories

and basically said I liked it because it was entertaining. I mean, what the hell! I'm retired, got not much to do but read stories, write stories, go to the gym every day, cook and eat well, enjoy fine wines and be a fanatic about single malt scotch. So, what's not to enjoy about this story? It's not my wife. The writing is good. It's not the story I would write but... it entertained me.

What is even more entertaining is to read the comments. If all the readers were as passionate about politics as they are about JPB's stories we could get rid of both the democrats AND the republicans and just sit around drinking beer and having fun.

I'm not a missionary so I think I'll let that go, open that bottle of Auchentoshan 17 Year Old I got for Christmas and write a new story so everyone can roast me and give JPB and hdk a little rest.

Hey, Bob! Regardless of the kind of stories you write... just keep writing!

Regards, DJ

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
Who are the Wimps?

I know that when I see a JPB tale listed i will not like the ending. Judging from many of the comments I am not alone. But just like the hubby of the slut wife we keep coming back for more. Looking at the number of coments JPB has quite a following so I don't expect him to change his spots

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
no second thoughts

why bother to stay w/ someone who willingly harm you just to get gangbanged? they are just too different. it is not worth all the heartaches to stay in such a merriage.

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
"It isn't likely, but it could happen."

For fuck's sake man! You even had to think about it? How fucking self destructive are you? It boggles the mind to see how much punishment you could put yourself through. It kills me that you want the world to see what kind of blatant, total soft-cock you can be. Then you say you write these stories for yourself? You sure of that soft-cock? Maybe its some kind of bizzare penance you're doing. There is a difference between being a reasonably forgiving sort of man, and being a total fucking soft-cock as you clearly are in so many of your stories. In this particular example you were vaguely harder than some of your other stories, at least you acknowledged that the slut drugged you (your character in the story). But given your history of story telling, it's obvious you're going to take her back...

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
The drugger

Just dump the bitch and how do you stay married to her after she said to Brian i cant wait till i have a black baby i want to cockold the white hubby in words.

ralphcralphcalmost 17 years ago
bs

you take her on vacation and she fucks everyone but you, right. you may take her back,wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
coincidence ?

i am unsure how i feel right now. she meets brain, and screws him too. there is this willingness to give something to her loving spouse, and she has multiple partners. those words spoken when she thinks he is not there.

the wildness has only so much undrstanding element to it, and the intentonal acts against him.

if husband doesn't do 'it' for her, she should be happy to go. why would she stick around?

coincidence him being in pr, and w/e else, i have my doubts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
no changing her

she was agang bang slut and set the pattern, being split from husband and gets gangbanged. so...with the last episode of being apart, there are gangbangs all the while they are apart. with brian, other? the tampering with the food, too; downright dangerous. just divorce the slut and be done with her

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Not just implasible the story is impossible.

If the story hadn't gone over the top and if it has been plausible since, in all other ways, it is very written, I would have given it 5*****. However, this story is impossible so I gave it 1*.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
it's a good story

I gave it a three, because dwornock gave it 5, also Icant figure out why you would want to be married to a slut.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Time again

for a gun.

terrydavidterrydavidover 11 years ago
Agree with previous comment - why is this slut still sucking air?

She should be taken to a third world country and given rat poison to digress and see if she feels like it was "no big deal". At least the cuck husband did not let her come back and wimp out. Unfortunately, most of JPB's stories do exactly that.

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
wow

after all that she has done, he still blames himself for not taking her back,

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Why didn't he divorce her?

A slut is a slut is a slut. Just put her out of her misery and divorce her. You KNOW you want to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story...

...except the part where Paul fail to kick that gang bang slut to the curb for good. Brian "just happened" to show up in Puerto Rico and put together an impromptu gang bang, along with their other plans.

Paul's big mistake was letting her move in after college. If she could not hang in there while in college, how the hell is she going to hang in there during real life?

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
KEEP KICKING ME

I love it and want more. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
don't get that

He was willing enough to divorce his first wife for cheating with one man, but doesn't get rid of this one for poisoning him to get gang-banged?

Seriously WTF?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Did he read the toxicology report?

And then ask for a report that showed she didn't have any STD's or herpes or Aids? That to me was the biggest hole in this story. Not just that he took her back for awhile, but that he took her back without BOTH of them getting checked by a Doctor. After all, he cheated too. They deserved each other.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Thoughts

First, she has proven herself incapable of resisting her gang bang urges, what possible assurance can she give that she won't give in to them again?

As others have said, she risked his life and health DRUGGING him!

Marcie mentions her "understanding" husband. I wonder, is she similarly "understanding"? Does she know about and is she accepting of her husband playing around while she is off on her little adventures?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yep - some punishment that is

she can go on having "business as usual" without her husband being around and she gets to keep all benefits that usually go on with and develope in a marriage, i.e. assets as heirloom. Her husband simply forgot that a successful break-up needs a clean cut in form of a divorce. I can see it all, - he falls in love, lives with another woman happily until something happens to him and his widow gets it all, leaving nothing for his last woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So why take her back at all?

He knows she is a liar. He knows she's cheating on him. Maybe for all their marriage. You sure couldn't believe a word out of her mouth. And what about if she brought home a nasty disease? She was going to drug him. How can you trust a bitch like that. For that matter he wasn't Mr. Nice Guy. He let his little head do the thinking when he risked his wife with the slut on vacation that had just had a gang bang. What if SHE gave him something? There wasn't a decent character in this whole mess. Nothing to like about reading it.

carvohicarvohiover 8 years ago
Hey!

I read this a long time ago but never voted or left a comment. I gave this a five because it was just as involving the second time as the first. Did I enjoy the idea of not divorcing Stephanie? Well, I'm not sure. He couldn't seem to get her out of his system, and she seemed to be in the same boat. It's not a real healthy relationship, not normal, but until somebody better comes along...

Jedd Clampett

And about HDK's comment. He might be right, but I don't have a problem with it.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
what are the odds ?

How likely is it that:

Brian 'just happens' to be at the same resort at the same time as Paul and Stephanie Anne?

'Just happens' to have the drug with him to make Paul sick?

Oh, and 'just happens' to have a slaver to sell her to?

How conveeenient.

RePhilRePhilalmost 8 years ago
A very dosile mannered man

i don't think most would be so Gentle in their response to being drugged and shit on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bob, I love you man, of course not in a sexual way, but.....

While you almost always weave an interesting yarn, you just can't finish. The story is really good to a point, but then you always leave us hanging. That's ok if you leave us with a real dilemma, but that's rarely present, and in this case, it certainly isn't.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
WHAT PART OF BEING STUPID DOES IT TAKE

to understand ITS OVER. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

cucks and whores and wimps and assholes. usual JPB bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* disgusting wimp

why did cuck-boy take her back the first time she cheated with 37 niggers ?

cause hes a cuckold wimp faggot . now hes considering taking her back again ....

hmm , sounds like a JPB story ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick story from a sick imagination

You're a really disturbed person at least in your mind. Get help asap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
UNFINISHED

I hate unfinished stories.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Imagine how mentally ill you would have to be to think that someone could like or trust a person who knew that his wife was cheating on him, but chose not to tell him. What a terrible life that would be, you'd have to hide your mental deformity from your family, forever knowing that they don't really love the person you are, but only the front you are putting on.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Another piece of crap from JPB. Just never know. Just like panning for gold, you move a lot of mud to find a nugget. This was mud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

JPB once again writes about a loser and a wimp. Do you know there are men out there that aren't losers or wimps?

I ask one thing. Next time you write a story can you write about a man who isn't a loser and wimp. If you can.

Alex Frederick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I think he merely writes these now to piss of the LW crowd. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another story based on the stereotypical weak LW husband

He should have busted her right away and divorced her. To think that he could live with the gangbang whore for even a minute makes the story ridiculous. Of course, perhaps JPB is the exception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outdone yourself Bob

It had to be a cuck story again ... That is all Bob Knows, cuck stories, if at least The plot or The characters were good but no ... Just awaste of time

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
Wait a fucking minute

He didn't bring up the fact that she drugged him to get him out of the picture, nor that he knew that Brian was the one that provided her with said drugs, nor that she was planning on doing it again? Those are some really big red flags to be ignoring. Just by themselves they would be grounds for divorce for most men. I'm surprised that JPB had Paul ignore them, he's usually better with details than that.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

He is weak. She could have killed him by drugging him. She would have been loaded with STDs. She is disgusting. He had sex with the nasty redhead after her gangbang. He doesn't have very good survival instincts and isn't long for this world just like the two whores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another stupid weak male cuckold story. A theme that this site loves. Too bad. I find reading more stimulating than videos. But I can't stand this weakass shit. Really? He doesnt know what to do? Bullshit.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Another BS absurdity and all the idiots commenting how bad the women were. You idiots have these women in your mind only, JPB implanted them there, they do not exist. It is your mysoginist paranoia used to create them from the same type of woman you dream to be with you. You know ... a whore for you only but saint everywhere else. And since that is not possible you found JPB's rationale to blame women for something you cannot find anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The day he found out he was a gang bang slut is the same day she drugged his food. So how does the 2nd chance even begin to make sense given that was the one thing he could not get over?

When she walked away in college (several times), he was a major dumb ass for taking her back. He never looked for her --- not once. She always found him. Not say guys don't do that sort of thing. Just saying they too are dumb asses.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Weak characters. What is it with all your male characters being candy asses?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

As far as I'm concerned, she has mental illness of a type. Add to that a loving wife would have told her husband of the conflict she was feeling by Brian hitting on her. Instead, she engineered an excuse. No, you don't come back from that.

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Nope, no, never, bye-bye Stephy! She can have ole Brian and HE can have whatever babies and diseases she brought on to herself. It's their game, not his ......

Chuckles1966Chuckles19663 months ago

So, let's see....

- she poisoned him to keep him sick, on their honeymoon.

- she wanted to have a black baby to cuckold him

- she deliberately refused him on their honeymoon, in favor of her gangbang buddies

Why would you keep her? I would have gone to the hospital, checked her purse, pulled THAT envelope, and had it tox screened. Also pics and videos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...