Stephanie Anne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gripped her hips and slammed my cock into her for several minutes as she moaned, "Yes yes yes yes, like that honey, just like that." And then she cried out, "Don't stop baby, don't stop, I'm almost there, I'm close, I'm close, OH GOD!" and I felt her body tremble and seconds later I sent my load into her butt.

As I was dressing to leave she asked, "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Silly question, you know I loved every minute of it."

"Did you enjoy yourself enough that I can ask you for a favor?"

"What?"

"At least talk to your wife before you walk away from her. She might be just like me. She may love you dearly, but need to get rid of the wildness every now and then. At least talk to her, okay?"

I remembered that Steph had said she loved me to death before she started her gangbang so I said that I would think about it, we kissed goodbye and I went up to my room.

+++++++++++

Steph wasn't there and there was no sign that she had returned while I was gone so I called the police and reported her missing. I told them that we had gotten into an argument and she had stormed out of the room and gone down to the bar. I told them that after about a minute or so I had gone down after her and saw her getting into a car and drive off. I gave them the plate number of the car and then I went to breakfast.

I spent the rest of the day on the beach or swimming in the ocean and that evening after dinner I started packing. I packed all of Steph's stuff and was debating whether to leave it with the hotel or give it the police to hold when the phone rang. It was the police and would I please come down to the lobby. The call decided me so I took Steph's bags with me when I went down.

"We found your wife. She's in pretty bad shape and we took her to the hospital."

"By bad shape you mean what? Severally beaten, bones broken?"

"No. We found her at a private residence and she was being sexually abused. It appears that she was drugged and was being used as a sexual plaything by a large number of men."

"So what do you need from me?"

The officer looked surprised at the comment and said, "We are here to take you to the hospital."

"No thanks, but here" and I handed him Steph's two bags. "Her clothing and return ticket are in the bags. Since you are going to the hospital anyway would you see that she gets them?"

"You aren't going to see her?"

"No I'm not. I've thought about it a lot since I called you. She didn't have enough time to go into the bar and pick up somebody in the time between storming out of the room and my following her downstairs. That means that the argument with me was a set up and she had someone waiting down in the lobby for her to come down. She didn't expect me to follow her and see what she was up to. Whoever it was that she met is who she got in the car with. Whatever happened to her was of her own making and as far as I'm concerned she has made her bed and now she can lie in it."

I went back to the room, finished packing, left a wake up call for six and went to bed. At midnight the phone rang and it was Steph. I hung up on her and the phone immediately rang again. Again it was Steph and again I hung upon her and then I left the phone off the hook. Because the phone was off the hook I never got my six o'clock wake up, but it didn't matter because I didn't sleep for shit anyway.

++++++++++++++

I spent the flight home trying to read a book without making a whole lot of progress. I kept thinking about Steph and what she had done. I thought about all the times she had walked away from me in college and I wondered if each time she had gone to Brian - the man whose cock she had thought about every day since leaving school. I thought about what Marcie (the redhead) had said, about the need to let the wildness out every once in a while. Is that what Steph had done? Or was it something that Steph had been doing all along and I just hadn't found out about it.

The phone was ringing when I walked in to the house. Caller ID showed the Puerto Rico area code so I ignored it. The answering machine clicked on, but then clicked right back off which meant that it was full. I played some of them and found that they were all calls from Steph begging me to pick up. I deleted all the messages and went upstairs to unpack. The phone rang again and again caller ID showed the call coming from San Juan. I was just going to let it ring, but then I decided that I needed to get it over with:

"Hello?"

"Oh thank God, at last! Where have you been? Why haven't you been taking my calls?"

"Why would I want to talk to a gangbang whore Stephanie?"

"Baby, you don't understand. I was drugged, I didn't know what was happening."

I was all set to bring up what I saw, but then decided that I wanted to be looking her in the eye when I did it. "What do you want Stephanie?"

"I want to come home."

"Your ticket is in your suitcase."

"Will you pick me up at the airport?"

"No."

"I don't have any money. How will I get home?"

"That's up to you Stephanie" and I hung up on her.

++++++++++

The next day was my first day back to work and after work I stopped with a few of the guys to have a beer. It was almost nine when I got home. The lights were on so I guessed that Steph had managed to get home after all. As soon as I walked in the door I got:

"Where the hell have you been?"

"Having drinks with the guys after work. Told them all about what a smashing good time I had in San Juan."

"You don't seem like you were worried about me at all."

"I wasn't."

"Don't you even care about what happened to me?"

"No, why should I. You brought it on yourself."

"How can you say that? I was drugged and taken against my will."

"Yeah, right!"

"What do you mean by that?"

"It means I don't believe you."

"I can prove it damn you, I've got the toxicology report from the hospital."

"Okay Steph, just when and how were you drugged?"

"It was when I finished my walk on the beach. I stopped at the bar for a drink and the guy sitting next to me slipped something in my drink when I got up to go to the bathroom. God, it was horrible. For two days I was raped by one man after another and only God knows how much longer it would have gone on had the police not raided the place."

"That's your story and you're sticking to it?"

"Yes."

"See? I told you that you were lying to me."

"Damn it, what is wrong with you. I'm your wife for God's sake and I've just been through hell and you don't seem to care."

"I don't care Steph. You see Stephanie, I know a hell of a lot more than you think I do. I was still in the lobby when you went into the bar and joined your old college chum, you know, the one whose cock you've thought about every day since you left school? I watched you go to his room. I was outside on the patio when you did your little three-hour gangbang. You were drugged by that black asshole who gave you the drink and told you to swish it around in your mouth to get rid of the cock and cum taste in case I wanted to kiss you. If I hadn't gotten the plate number of the car you drove off in and given it to the cops you would still be over there on your back doing what you seem to like to do. So you see Stephanie, you did it to yourself and I'll be damned if I'm going to feel sorry for you."

Her face was pale as she stared at me and in a low quavering voice she said:

"It's not what you think Paul. I know it looks bad, but it isn't what you think. I can explain Paul, can we at least talk about it?"

"No Stephanie, we can't talk about it. Maybe some day when I'm not mad enough to kill we can talk about it, but not now. I've moved all of your stuff into the spare bedroom. You'll stay there until I figure out what I'm going to do."

"Going to do? What does that mean?"

"Just what I said Stephanie. Kick you out, divorce you, talk to you, decide if anything can be saved from this mess - until I figure out what to do."

+++++++++++++

For the next three weeks Steph would look at me expectantly when I came home from work, but I went out of my way to ignore her. She would have dinner ready and waiting, but the meals would be silent and when they were over I would get up and go into my home office or down into my basement workshop. At the end of three weeks I finally felt like I could talk with Steph without losing it so one night I came home and at dinner I told her that I was ready to talk.

"But no bullshit Steph, and no lies. If I hear either it is over. Do I make myself clear?"

The story Steph told me pretty much mirrored the story Marcie told me about herself. Steph had gotten involved with Brian the first time we had split and he had gotten her high on pot and beer one night and she had gotten gangbanged and she had loved it. She loved it, but she knew it was destructive behavior and she swore never to do it again, but it always seemed that when she split from me that Brian was there waiting and she would end up doing it again.

"Honest to God Baby, I put it all behind me when we got married. No man has touched me since we got married, at least not until San Juan. It was just pure bad luck that Brian was there when we got there. Bad luck that he was there and that I was weak. I hadn't done it since college, but I always thought about it. I always remembered how it made me feel. Brian worked on me for five days before I finally gave in.

"It had nothing at all to do with my loving you Paul, nothing at all. I love you Paul, I always have. You are my life partner, we were always meant to be together. I'll do anything to make it up to you baby. I'll do anything to atone for being stupid and for doing what I did. Please honey, just give me a chance."

"I suppose that I have my own self to blame. By taking you back every time you left I guess I showed you that it would be okay to shit on me, that I would put up with it, but this time you really shit on me big time Stephanie."

"Give me a chance. Please honey, please let me try and make it up to you."

++++++++++

Well, I gave her a chance and I'd like to be able to say that we survived, but we didn't and it was my fault, not hers. She did everything she could think of to show me that she loved me and the stupid thing is that I know she did, or for that matter still does. No, the problem was me. I just could not get past one of the things she had done. I could never get past the fact that she had drugged my food to get me out of the way. Steph didn't have a medical background and she had no idea of what it was that Brian had given her to use on me. It was just:

"Here, put this in his food and it will get him out of the way."

It could have been LSD, it could have been rat poison or it could have been anything in between and she just took it and slipped it to me. And she was going to do it again to keep me sick until her 'looseness' went away. I just could not get by that.

Steph begged me not to divorce her and so I haven't, but we don't live together anymore although she does call me every day. She is still clinging to the hope that I'll give in and take her back like I always have before and who knows, it could happen. It isn't likely, but it could happen.

12