All Comments on 'Stepsister Seduction'

by Het3000

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot Story

Continue this story. Invole the stepmother and the stepsister for a very hot threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good, but

too drawn-out and the Englshs is wanting (tense changes, etc - esp. at the beginning)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get over it

All you people crying about grammar, go read a novel. Oh it's English not Englshs. Before being a grammar nazi and judging others learn how to spell. I think it was a great story. I like to read the content not look for errors get a life, seriously . You two need to stop hating. You two are wankers whatever lame language or slang you use. In the famous words of mark Kessler Fuuuuuuuuuck Youuuuuuuu!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It sucked

It sucked

Nt good at all

Hethen129Hethen129over 10 years ago
meh

Good attempt but got left wanting. This would have been a fine first draft and a editor would have helped immensely

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice first try

I would like to see the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Good

I loved your story and I couldn't see what the complainers were on about.

The only comment I would make is the use of laying instead of lying, and laid where it should have been lay, but these are very common grammatical errors on this site.

Keep them coming please.

primitiveoneprimitiveoneover 10 years ago
more?

come on dude don't leave us hanging. write another. i for one liked how you wrote it. i am a beginning writer and i don't mind seeing small mistakes in spelling. you can find them in books occasionally to so its no biggy. but please write another sequel to this :) YOU HAVE TO

sabra16023sabra16023over 10 years ago
Next chapter

We need more chapters. Please. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap

That's all. Total crap!

Het3000Het3000over 10 years agoAuthor
Next chapter

I am currently working on chapter 2 and 3, running them through an editor to fix the errors. Just give a few days. Thanks for your feedback

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TO LIE TO LIE TO LAY

These 3 verbs are pehaps the most missunderstood by writers on this site.Using them however does show the level of competence the writer has in their command of english. Sex with stepsisters or stepbrothers in the wide world is neither incest nor taboo except in some states of the US.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Needs work

The author is trying to tell a story while being too young, too inexperienced, or too uneducated to understand how, trampling around the tenses as though they don't matter, littering the text with fractured sentences and hit and miss punctuation, and generally making a bit of a hash of it.

There's probably a solid, if unremarkable stepbrother/stepsister-clone story here like a thousand others on this site, but it's just too much hard work right now; I'd advise you to get an editor, someone who'll help you with the flow of the story, and resubmit it when it's been re-written in a more finished manner.

I'm sorry, I can't score it yet, there's just too much I didn't like, perhaps having an editor will sharpen it up and make it more palatable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3-Way!

Waiting for the 3-way between Tim, Jenna & Kelly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wasn't paying attention to the grammar

..or lack thereof. I loved the story. Part 2, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh my god!

First multiple orgasim reading this, think I'm in lovecwith this story... Please, please write more!

Love Jessica xxx

RigatonyRigatonyover 10 years ago
please continue

I really like the story, enough that I barely noticed the punctuation and grammatical errors, and I'm usually distracted by them. As for anything negative written by anyone anonymous, fuck them, they're to chickenshit to even make an account, or sign in. Where are their submissions????? I know one thing for sure, I have a great imagination, but can't write for shit. You won't find any stories from me here <:/) I respect and admire anyone that at least gives a valid effort. Just remember, even the finest authors here use the volunteer Editors, so never be afraid to ask for help. At the very least, step away from your story for 24 hours, and proofread it yourself. You'll be amazed how different it reads, than it wrote. Keep writing, take in constructive criticism, and fuckoff all the haters, after all, they're just haters, and they count for shit in my book. The best part is you're living in their heads rent free rof-lmfao don't cost you shit, and it's fuckin with them.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Believe or disbelieve?

Some celebrity once said that if you believe your positive reviews have any credence, then you have to believe ALL your reviews have equal credence. Good, bad, or indifferent. But to go beyond that, consider who gets that unconditional praise, that "Great job!" no matter how great, or horribly, the person performed. We usually reserve that for the very young, the mentally handicapped, or our family pets when they're learning to go outside to crap and piss. You will not improve your writing abilities if you ignore the negative comments, but believe the positive ones. Consider the suggestions and try to implement them, and consider the complaints and try to address them, as appropriate, to become a better writer.

The bottom line? If a dozen people respond, and half of them say your shit doesn't stink, and the other half say you suck, do you believe the ones blowing smoke up your ass, or the ones specifying where you may have screwed up? Like the Dire Straits song goes, "When two men say they're Jesus, one of them must be wrong."

ShysquirterShysquirterover 10 years ago
Good start but..

It kind of sped up too quickly for me and became too unbelievable. Loved right up until he started finger fucking her. Loved the description of her little pussy however. Very sexy with the red hair!

Keep trying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Copycat

I already read this story on xnxx last year

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I didnt like the fuckers shitty attitude towards her from the word go, he's a fucking prick. He wont touch her tits, has a 'what the fuck?' Attitude towards her when she is face down ass up (yet he claims to have fucked before?) but then wants to touch her pussy? Its like the story is written by a repressed 12 year old virgin. Who the fuck would refuse to rub his sisters tits with suntan lotion, under pretext or not? Hell I was raised in the bible belt and my fucking morals wouldnt have gotten in the way of my hormones. My ONLY concern would have been the parents catching me. I guess I'll read chapter two since the author at least pulled out a save with the guy being gentle and caring with her first time, even if he apparently doesn't care enough to make sure he hadn't knocked her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
somethinginthewayshemoves

You said it best. Take the good and build off that. Take the bad and learn from it and improve. It was a good start but you must learn from your mistakes and improve. Keep writing and you will get better. My only suggestion is to pick either Tim or Jenna and write the story from their point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

good

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What's the problem?

Some people writing these enjoyable stories don't seem to be thinking straight. If they are step-siblings, or one of them is adopted, but in any case no blood relation, then there is NOTHING to stop them even getting married to each other. In 'real' incest, the French appear to have the right idea (and I never thought I would say that!) in that as long as the couple are of legal age, there is nothing to stop them 'having relations' as Bill wotshisname put it. Even if they are brother and sister!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I wish there was a video for this

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
AWESOME story.

Can’t wait for the next chapter when Kelly joins them.

Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous