Stepsister Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim groaned when he felt Jenna's hand grab his dick, realizing this was going to far, but unable to stop himself now. He moved closer to her, allowing her better access to his dick, pushing his forefinger into her pussy as far as he could, wondering if she was a virgin or not, when he didn't feel her hymen. He thought his finger should be long enough to feel it, as he wiggled it around inside of her.

Jenna started gyrating her hips up and down, enjoying the feeling of her pussy being penetrated for the first time. She rubbed her hand up and down the shaft of his covered dick, wondering how big it was, because it felt fairly thick and long. She moved her hand under his shirt, realizing then that his dick was sticking almost 3" out of the top of his boxers. She lightly squeezed the glans of his head, her forefinger against the tip of his dick, noticing his precum leaking out.

Tim shivered when Jenna squeezed his sensitive head, groaning loudly. He slowly started to move his finger in and out of her sucking hole, feeling her muscles clench and squeeze his finger, beginning to wonder if his dick would even be able to enter her. He pushed his middle finger into her slit, feeling the tiny nub of her clit with, her legs trembling and shaking as he began rubbing her clit.

Jenna used her arm to lift his shirt up, rubbing the tip of his dick with her finger, marveling at how sticky his precum was. She looked back as her arm lifted his shirt high enough to reveal the head of his dick. Her eyes widened as she saw the purple head of his dick, 'oh my god, it's fucking huge,' she thought, staring at it.

Tim felt his shirt being lifted up, and he looked up at Jenna. He almost laughed when he saw her wide eyed look.

Tim is pretty well endowed below the belt for guys his age. His dick is almost 8" long and a little under 3" in diameter.

Tim smiled at her and asked almost laughingly, "is there something wrong?"

Jenna looked up at him, "you're fucking huge Tim."

Tim chuckled, "I've been told that before, but they seemed to enjoy it."

Jenna lightly smirked, "yeah but this is my first time."

Tim knew this couldn't happen, but his dick was begging for release now, so he had every intention of making that happen. "I'll take it easy, if it hurts we can stop," he said sincerely.

Jenna slowly nodded, still staring at the head of his dick. She had her thumb on one side of his shaft and her other three fingers on the other side, slowly moving them up and down, her forefinger still rubbing the head of his dick.

Tim turned his attention back her virgin pussy, moving his finger a little faster in and out of her, and rubbing her clit a little harder. He could feel her pussy getting even wetter.

Jenna let go of his dick and grabbed the sheet again, moaning loudly, "oh my god Tim, my body's tingling and getting all hot."

Tim laughed to himself, realizing she must be getting close to orgasm already. "I bet you're gonna cum Jenna," he groaned seductively.

Jenna moaned, "what?" Her hips starting to jump on the bed now. "Ohhh, what is happening to me Tim, oh my god, you better st... stop Ti... Tim," she stuttered out, her whole body beginning to twitch.

"You're gonna cum Jenna, let it go, cum for me," Tim groaned, feeling her pussy getting even tighter.

Jenna let out a long moan as her orgasm began to course through her body, "ohhhhhh."

Tim kept steady pressure on her clit, noticing beginning to cum, urging her on, "yeah that's it Jenna, you're cumming."

Jenna's hips bucked up, her orgasm continuing to take over her body, sending her into a new euphoria she had never felt before. "Ho... hol... holy sh... shit," she cried out in pleasure.

Tim felt more wetness flow out of her pussy as she came, running down her slit and onto his bed below. He continued to move his finger in and out of her pussy as she came, hearing the squishing noises it made from her wetness. "Wow Jenna, you're really soaking the bed, mmm your pussy's getting all wet for me," he groaned, urging her on more.

Jenna's hips fell back to the bed, her orgasm beginning to subside, her body still trembling lightly. "Holy shit that was incredible," she said,out of breath.

Tim chuckled, pulling his finger out of her pussy, noticing her lips were a little swollen now, "you're telling me sis."

Jenna lightly smiled at him, trying to catch her breath, watching him grab his shirt and pull it over his head. Her eyes looking at the fat purple head again.

He back back off of the bed and pushed his boxers down. He stood back up his long dick was pointing almost straight up in the air, smiling wide at her.

Jenna looked at his dick, finally able to see how big it really was. "Oh my god Tim, are you sure it will fit?" She asked in shock.

Tim lightly chuckled, "we'll just have to find out huh?"

Jenna slowly pushed herself up and sat up on his bed, staring at his dick. She looked down the entire length of his dick, seeing his fat ball sack hugged tight against his body, still wondering how it was going to fit inside of her.

Tim slowly got back onto the bed and laid down on his back next to her. He looked at her and smiled, "so this is the first time you've ever seen a guy's dick?"

She slowly shook her head, "no, but never one that big."

Tim lightly chuckled, "well for your first time, you can be on top, that way if you wanna stop, you can just get off of me."

Jenna looked up at him nervously, she knew her plan had worked, but was scared her that older stepbrother's dick was way to big. She nodded her head once, "ok, but how do I do that?"

Tim laughed at her, "here I'll show you." He reached out and grabbed her arm, pulling her towards him, "first you need to straddle my body." He could feel her arm shaking a little, figuring she was a little scared.

Tim looked at her sincerely as she slowly moved over him, straddling his abdomen. Jenna put her knees on each side of his stomach, looking at Tim with trust. Tim smiled at her, pulling at the string of her bikini bottoms, trying to untie it.

Jenna held herself up, helping him untie her bottoms, and threw them on the floor. She looked back at, wondering what was next.

Tim put his hands on her hips, pushing her back, towards his dick. Both of their breathing was hastened as her pussy moved over his dick. "Ok Jenna, I'll hold my dick steady and line it up with your hole, all you have to do is lower yourself onto my dick, take as long as you want," Tim said slowly, grabbing the base of his dick and holding it straight up, pointing at her slit.

Jenna slowly nodded at him, taking some deep breaths. "Here goes nothing," she whispered, as she slowly began to lower her pussy towards his dick.

Tim looked down at his dick, her pussy slowly getting closer to it. He watched her pussy lips spread apart as the head of his dick began to penetrate her outer regions. Jenna was breathing rapidly as steadily kept lowering herself down.

"That's it Jenna, take it nice and slow," Tim whispered, feeling the head of his dick beginning to penetrate her entrance.

Jenna felt the head of his dick entering her, feeling much bigger than his finger. She stopped there, the head of his dick just inside of her, her pussy trying to accommodate to it. Tim's dick throbbed, as the heat from her pussy coursed through his dick, causing Jenna to shiver.

"Oh my god, you feel so big in there," Jenna moaned.

Tim smiled at her and whispered, "and your pussy is really tight."

Jenna smirked slightly, putting her hands on his chest and lowering herself down further, feeling more of his dick sink into her.

"Ohhh god!" Tim yelled out in pleasure, using all of his willpower to keep from lifting his hips up into her, and cumming right then and there.

Jenna was taking shallow breaths, feeling his dick sink into her, inch by inch filling her virgin canal. She kept lowering herself down until she felt the head of his dick push against her cervix.

Tim looked down at their union, surprised her pussy had taken almost all of his dick with no resistance. Her pussy lips were spread wide apart, wrapping tightly around the shaft of his dick, her tiny clit protruding out from her slit and pointing at him. He felt the head of his dick push against her cervix, seeing only an inch of his dick was still out of her pussy.

"Holy shit, your pussy is so hot and tight Jenna," Tim groaned, holding her hips steady.

Jenna was speechless, taking shallow breaths, trying to get used to the new feeling of having her pussy penetrated. Her eyes were closed tightly, feeling her pussy being stretched to the max, her muscles trying to compensate around it.

Tim moved his hands up her sides, moving them to her shoulders, pulling her towards him. As she laid across his chest, her bikini top fell forward and bunched up above her tits, her pert nipples poking against his chest.

She opened her eyes and looked into his with total trust. Tim smiled at his younger stepsister, lifting his head up and lightly kissing her on the lips.

Jenna returned the kiss and smiled at him, "I love you Tim."

Tim gave her a half smile, sliding his hands down her back and grabbing her firm ass cheeks. His dick was throbbing deep inside of her, as it took everything he had to keep from rolling her over and fucking her hard. "I told you it would fit inside of you," he whispered, lightly groaning.

Jenna moaned lightly, laying her head on his shoulder. Her pussy felt so full, his fat dick touching every part of the inside of her pussy. It hurt a little, but also tingled around his dick, sending her into complete pleasure. As Tim's dick throbbed inside of her, it sent shock waves through her body. She lifted her head up and looked into his eyes. "Oh my god Tim, your dick is really filling me up," she whispered.

Tim smiled wide at her, "it feels right at home inside of you."

Jenna returned the smile, "thank you for being my first."

Tim looked into her eyes and said, "are you ready to move now?"

Jenna slowly nodded, looking at Tim with total trust again. He used his hands to pull on her ass, lifting her hips up slowly, feeling his dick begin to exit her.

Jenna moaned as she felt his dick leaving her pussy, her muscles clenching at it as her hips lifted up. When just the head was inside of her, he pushed down on her hips, her pussy swallowing his dick easier now.

Tim groaned when he bottomed out in her again, the head of his dick pushing into her cervix. Jenna moaned as well, figuring out in a hurry what she was supposed to do, lifting her hips up on her own and sinking back onto his dick. She started a slow and steady rhythm, grabbing the top of his shoulders for bracing as she slowly picked up the pace.

Tim was groaning and grunting under her, as he started lifting his hips up into her downward thrusts, trying to drive his dick deeper into her. He knew he wasn't going to be able to last very long in her tight pussy, but hoping he could hold out long enough to make her cum again.

Jenna's moaning was getting louder and more frequent as she move her hips faster. "Oh fuck Tim, this is better than I ever imagined," Jenna moaned.

Tim was holding her ass cheeks, pulling them apart, concentrating on not cumming yet. Jenna's hips bucked harder as her movements became more forceful. "Oh Tim, I think I'm gonna cum again," she moaned, pushing herself up and staying there with his dick buried inside of her, grinding her hips and pussy against him.

Tim felt her legs trembling and jumping on his sides. "Are you gonna cum again sis, huh, are you gonna cum on my hard dick?" He yelled out, moving his hands to her tits, squeezing and fondling them. He felt the pressure is his balls growing, knowing he was getting close to cumming himself.

Jenna was gyrating her hips against him harder, feeling her orgasm nearing. "Uh huh, uh huh, I can feel it coming," she moaned.

Tim squeezed her tits hard, trying to drive his hips into her further, his dick growing inside of her. "Oh fuck Jenna, I'm gonna cum too," Tim groaned, feeling his cum boiling up.

He felt her pussy getting tighter as she yelled out, "do it Tim, I want to feel you cum inside of me, I want to see what it feels like."

That was all it took for Tim, he groaned loudly as his dick swelled inside of her, " here it comes Jenna." Jenna froze her movements as she felt his dick growing in her.

Just as Tim's first shot of cum fired into Jenna, Kelly walked in front of Tim's room. She almost fainted when she saw her daughter sitting on top of her stepson, his fat dick buried inside of her and the both of them moaning loudly.

Kelly watched Tim's dick throb, as he was grunting loudly. She stood there mesmerized as her daughter cried out, "oh god Tim, I'm cumming too. Fuck I can feel you cumming inside of me."

With Tim cumming inside of her pussy, it had set off Jenna's orgasm. She gyrated her hips against him, as his dick shot rope after rope of thick cum into her, moaning loudly.

Kelly stood there in shock, as her stepson continued to fill her daughter's pussy with his cum. She watched Jenna fall forward as Jenna moaned over and over, "I love you Tim, god I love you." Her eyes were transfixed on Tim's dick buried inside of Jenna's pussy, his cum starting to leak out around it and run down his ball sack. "What are you guys doing?" Kelly exclaimed in disbelief.

Tim heard his step mom, trying to look around Jenna to see her. 'Oh shit, we're dead now,' he thought, as his dick started to go soft in his stepsister's sucking pussy. Jenna was still trying to recover from her orgasm, and she didn't hear her mom.

Kelly stood in the doorway, furious, but not knowing how to handle this. She watched Tim's dick fall out of Jenna's gaping pussy, his cum being pushed out by her pussy contractions and dropping onto his abdomen. 'Oh my god, his dick is huge,' Kelly thought to herself, as she stared at his limp dick and her daughter's, gaping, swollen pussy, leaking her stepson's virile seed.

12